Thread: Dirty international games

Dirty international games

The Dirty international games

The international politics is mainly associated with the benefits of the nations or the solution of long standing disputes or to establish hegemony on other nations. There may be a lot of solutions for the problem in international arena like diplomacy, economic sanctions, covert /overt attacks. The worse solutions will be the action of the intelligence agencies against each other on the soil of other countries. Recent attacks or plots on Israeli citizens are the part of these dirty games and most annoying part is the countries which have good relations with both Iran and Israel are chosen as play grounds. As far as India is concerned it seems to be a litmus paper test for reputed Indian diplomacy and what they will do if the catch the perpetrators and get some clues towards either Israel or Iran.
    As far as Iran is concerned it has support of very few countries which have some global sound and India is one of them and India is the major importer of Iranian oil and the benefits which India can enjoy while trading with Iran is INR factor and that further helps Indian economy and Iran will also provide us a gateway to central Asia which will again open a big market for India and as far political factors are concerned our relations with Iran can also impact the dynamics of south Asia. Historically also we have very deep relations as Persian language had a considerable impact on the Mughal court. By considering all these factors I don’t think Iranians will do any thing to harm this warm relationship. For now India is more important to them.
    Israel is a small, powerful and isolated country in Asia . For India it is the source of latest weapon technology, space technology and agriculture research and it become more important to India due to its relations with muslim world due to this it become very difficult for our western neighbor to get these technologies. They helped us during Kargil conflict and Gujrat earth quake and in drip irrigation no one can match them. For them India is very important as it’s a small country and India is a big market for them and inorder keep their industry alive they require us.
    Here I also want to add a third angle in these attacks if we think who is going to get maximum benefits from this attack in India then I think Pakistan and Saudi’s are major beneficiaries.
    As both Iran and Israel are important for India and vice versa so what you think will be the best possible steps by India to ease the situation and to avoid the deterioration of relations with both of them and to come out cleanly out of this dirty game by maintaining a proper balance between them . I am not concluding it and expecting an healthy discussion on its conclusion . This is my first bunch of lines so please pardon me for any grammatical mistakes.
    Last edited by SumitJattan; February 16th, 2012 at 03:12 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SumitJattan For This Useful Post:

rajneeshantil (February 16th, 2012), rajpaldular (May 9th, 2014), ravinderjeet (February 16th, 2012), Sure (February 16th, 2012)