Thread: Are we united or divided

Exclamation Are we united or divided

Could anybody explain that "In Rajasthan we are having maximum number of JAT Mla's but always some other cast member become CM???".
    Thanks & Regards
    Manoj Paweria
    Justification & Trust

Dear Manoj Ji

Very Nice debatable Topic
    Pl share all the present figures of ruling as well as opp MLA's for further discussion.
    Apne to Apne Hote Hain

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sukhbirhooda For This Useful Post:

Moar (February 17th, 2012), Prikshit (February 17th, 2012), raka (February 17th, 2012)

Dear Manoj Ji

Very Nice debatable Topic
    Pl share all the present figures of ruling as well as opp MLA's for further discussion.

Sir I am not having all name and details of all MLA's but I know some prominent leaders in Congrees like ParsuRam Maderana who expired after Gehlot become CM of Rajasthan. Kamla Beniwal deputed as Governer of Gujrat to make gehloth CM.Mirdha family is also their. All are very senior leader than Gehloth.
    Thanks & Regards
    Manoj Paweria
    Justification & Trust

Quote Originally Posted by mpaweria View Post
    Could anybody explain that "In Rajasthan we are having maximum number of JAT Mla's but always some other cast member become CM???".
    Friend, remember, In Demeocracy the majority of members of the Vidhan Sabha elects CM, not a caste panchayat.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Friend, remember, In Demeocracy the majority of members of the Vidhan Sabha elects CM, not a caste panchayat.
    Sir I am agree with your statement but my question was about unity of us only. And if we are not united upto our family level how can we think of becoming developed country.Divide and Rule policy was initiated by English and now also people are using it. Best example I quoted was about Rajasthan assembly.
    Their is need of unity not only in our cast but in all cast Good people.How to achive this is biggest ?????
    Thanks & Regards
    Manoj Paweria
    Justification & Trust