Thread: Suggest a name for a new hospital!

Suggest a name for a new hospital!

Dear members,
    One of my friend, who is a paediatrician and his wife is a gyanacologist, are about to start a hospital in my home city Sikar (Rajasthan). The hospital has been built and setting up of equipment etc. are in final stage. He has asked me to suggest a good name for his hospital. Initially this hospital will provide care to the mothers and children (Obs. Gyanae and child care) but later on, there are plans to expand it to include otherspecialities.

You are kindly requested to suggest name/s for this hospital.

Thanks.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 18th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 18th, 2012)

उस इलाके के किसी ऐसे व्यक्ति के नाम पर रखो जिनोहने वहां पर जाट समाज का अपनी जिन्दगी लगा कर भला किया हो |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

Moar (February 19th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 18th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (February 18th, 2012)

Pls, share u r friend;s name for better suggestions..........

Quote Originally Posted by jakhar77 View Post
    Dear members,
    One of my friend, who is a paediatrician and his wife is a gyanacologist, are about to start a hospital in my home city Sikar (Rajasthan). The hospital has been built and setting up of equipment etc. are in final stage. He has asked me to suggest a good name for his hospital. Initially this hospital will provide care to the mothers and children (Obs. Gyanae and child care) but later on, there are plans to expand it to include otherspecialities.

Thanks.
    Thanks & Regards,

Anil Jakhar
    jakhar.anilk@gmail.com
    +91 93143 91300
    Birodi badi \ Nawal garh, Fatehpur Shekhawati, Rajasthan, India

Dear members,

Thanks.
    it is business also

Ayushman is a nice name i think
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

deependra (February 18th, 2012), sjakhars (February 18th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 18th, 2012)

आरोग्यम, नवजीवन
    जिंदगी पथ है मंजिल की तरफ जाने का,
    जिंदगी नाम है तूफानों से टकराने का.
    मौत तो बस चैन से सो जाने की बदनामी है,
    जिंदगी गीत है मस्ती से सदा गाने का..

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deependra For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 19th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (February 18th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (February 18th, 2012)

Dear members,

Thanks.
    Should be in the name of his father, mother or dada dadi ji.We should always pay off tribute to our elder's by ths way only.
    Thanks & Regards
    Manoj Paweria
    Justification & Trust

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mpaweria For This Useful Post:

JSRana (February 19th, 2012), Moar (February 19th, 2012), rana1 (February 19th, 2012), ravinderjeet (February 19th, 2012), sjakhars (February 22nd, 2012), vikda (February 19th, 2012)

"DEADLY HOSPITAL"

Mostly JATs are more MATHS PRO ... But seen many hospitals run by Doctors who are JAKHARS.
    Democracy main ghode gadhe sabb brabar hotein hain.

Quote Originally Posted by VikrantChodhary View Post
    ...seen many hospitals run by Doctors who are JAKHARS.
    good to know

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    उस इलाके के किसी ऐसे व्यक्ति के नाम पर रखो जिनोहने वहां पर जाट समाज का अपनी जिन्दगी लगा कर भला किया हो |
    Pher ye bhi to bhala karan laag re hain..ye apna naam e na dhar lenge.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

deependra (February 23rd, 2012), deshi-jat (February 25th, 2012), mpaweria (February 23rd, 2012)