Thread: My Personal Suggestion to JLanders.

Icon Url My Personal Suggestion to JLanders.

Hi friends,

Warm Regards,

We are on This Virtual network so called internet .

Whatever you write here(JL) is visible to everyone.

Don't be caste biased,Don't use any bad words against any community,religion,state,organisation.

First it will affect our image and secondly the People who are your boss/seniors/administrators can harm you indirectly without speaking any direct word.
    they will not let you be the BOSS or the seniormost authority in any organisation.

This is the bitter truth of our Global world.

हम नहीं चाहते की हमारे कुछ नादाँ बच्चो और भाईओं के तीखे शब्द,उनके लिए और हमारे बाकी जाट समाज के लिए नुकसानदेह साबित हो |

The world is changing fast and we have to change accordingly.

I also Request the moderators to keep some privacy policy (not visible to everyone) on those threads or posts,if you can.

Thanku,

S. Jaglan
    Last edited by saurabhjaglan; February 19th, 2012 at 06:50 PM.
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

amankadian (July 4th, 2012), ashe (February 19th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (February 19th, 2012), jakharanil (February 19th, 2012), lrburdak (February 20th, 2012), Moar (February 20th, 2012), mpaweria (February 19th, 2012), Prikshit (February 20th, 2012), rajneeshantil (February 19th, 2012), ravinderjeet (February 20th, 2012), vicky84 (February 20th, 2012), vijay (February 20th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (February 20th, 2012), ygulia (February 19th, 2012)

Thanks, visionary action and coment given by you.
    Nice Tx
    Thanks & Regards
    Manoj Paweria
    Justification & Trust

I have suggested in the past that threads should be visible only for members, that would ensure privacy as well as an increase in membership..
    This holds true even if there is no derogatory content in the posts and all the posts on Jatland are epitome of intellect and logic...

Quote Originally Posted by saurabhjaglan View Post
    Hi friends,

Warm Regards,

Don't be caste biased,Don't use any bad words against any community,religion,state,organisation.

First it will affect our image and secondly the People who are your boss/seniors/administrators can harm you indirectly without speaking any direct word.
    they will not let you be the BOSS or the seniormost authority in any organisation.

हम नहीं चाहते की हमारे कुछ नादाँ बच्चो और भाईओं के तीखे शब्द,उनके लिए और हमारे बाकी जाट समाज के लिए नुकसानदेह साबित हो |

I also Request the moderators to keep some privacy policy (not visible to everyone) on those threads or posts,if you can.

Thanku,

S. Jaglan

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vikda For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 20th, 2012), mpaweria (February 20th, 2012), Prikshit (February 20th, 2012)

Hi friends,

Warm Regards,

Thanku,

S. Jaglan
    Timely comments, need kind attention and bold action from all of us.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Moar (February 20th, 2012)

Hi friends,

Warm Regards,

Thanku,

S. Jaglan

Agree with you completely! Using derogatory words for other castes/religion is getting very common on JL. Despite numerous complaints, moderators are still reluctant to take any action. I reported couple of posts last week but no action has been taken yet. Its a high time to draw the line. Take actions before its too late!

Kapil started a thread on the same lines last year. Unfortunately, nothing much has changed since then.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...ism-on-Jatland

Quote Originally Posted by vikda View Post
    I have suggested in the past that threads should be visible only for members, that would ensure privacy as well as an increase in membership..
    This holds true even if there is no derogatory content in the posts and all the posts on Jatland are epitome of intellect and logic...
    I am totally agree with Vikas Ji suggestion and it need of time too. Plus their should be automaic comented message transfer system so that individual thread creator get this comment at his mail Id and respond accordingly. Another benifit of this is to chat parallel to the the person. May be all viewer doesn't want to involve in every chit chat steps. Like we are getting in FB and linkdin or etc.
    Thanks & Regards
    Manoj Paweria
    Justification & Trust

Hi friends,

Warm Regards,

Thanku,

S. Jaglan
    We Jats are a rare specie on earth, with good brains and good built. The point here is a rare combination of power and brain. So we should utilize this in uniting ourselves and for our empowerment. Saying bad about other religions and castes, wasting energy discussing negativity is not helping anybody. Taking good things from past and living is present with enthusiasm and positivity is the need of the hour. Endeavours should be made for making a better future,not cursing the past and present.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

JSRana (February 27th, 2012)