Thread: Influence of Corporates over BCCI

Influence of Corporates over BCCI

Friends, this thing really hurts me since the England tour of our indian cricket team. As we all know that most of our star cricketers are doing modelling for Big corporate houses. These corporate has invested a large amount in advertisement of their products. Now suppose sachin, or Dhoni or sehwag may dropped from the team then it amounts to a great loss to the company. unfortunately, yuvraj is not playing these days due to his medical treatment. we see no ads anywhere featuring yuvraj. i think corporate houses compels BCCI not to drop any of its senior ( investment) player from the team. Unlike Australian team, from which ricky ponting was dropped due to his poor form. CAN BCCI HAS THE GUTS TO DO SO ????????????????? PLZ convey your views.

Quote Originally Posted by rajneeshantil View Post
    Friends, this thing really hurts me since the England tour of our indian cricket team. As we all know that most of our star cricketers are doing modelling for Big corporate houses. These corporate has invested a large amount in advertisement of their products. Now suppose sachin, or Dhoni or sehwag may dropped from the team then it amounts to a great loss to the company. unfortunately, yuvraj is not playing these days due to his medical treatment. we see no ads anywhere featuring yuvraj. i think corporate houses compels BCCI not to drop any of its senior ( investment) player from the team. Unlike Australian team, from which ricky ponting was dropped due to his poor form. CAN BCCI HAS THE GUTS TO DO SO ????????????????? PLZ convey your views.
    Dear Rajneesh it is not matter of hurting yourselves. From my point it is problem & generated by us only because we are too much influenced by cricketers and Actors & that corporate world is encashing this. Corporates world and BCCI are palying their role perfectly by encashing our sentiment and becoming more & more rich. Same fact is with actors too. I think every one of us is aware that now a days cricket match results are predecided and corporate world is ruling, like they were doing with their horses earlier in race corse.we are giving too much of values and money to themselves. And they are just doing settling or bhandgiri. We should stop this first at our level and be more constructive in our work rather than wasting time in seeing cricket matches & watching movies.I don't know what we are going to achive with this. They are just encashing our sentiments. And we are doing what they want us to do.
    Last edited by mpaweria; February 22nd, 2012 at 06:45 PM. Reason: spelling
    Thanks & Regards
    Manoj Paweria
    Justification & Trust

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mpaweria For This Useful Post:

dndeswal (February 22nd, 2012), ravinderjeet (February 22nd, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by mpaweria View Post
    Dear Rajneesh it is not matter of hurting yourselves. From my point it is problem is generated by us only because we are too much influenced by cricketers and Actors & that corporate world is encashing them. Corporates world and BCCI are palying their role perfectly by encashing our sentiment and becoming more & more rich. Same fact is with actors too. I think every one of us is aware that now a days cricket match results are predecided and corporate world is ruling, like they were doing with their horses earlier in race corse.we are giving too much of values and money to themselves. And they are just doing settling or bhandgiri. We should stop this first at our level and be more constructive in our work rather than wasting time in seeing cricket matches & watching movies.I don't know what we are going to achive with this. They are just encashing our sentiments. And we are doing what they want us to do.
    घणी साची अर सही बात कह दी भाई पर लोगाँ के समझ में कोणी आंदी | पढ़े -लिखे घणे बेवकूफ बनें सें आजकाल |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

dndeswal (February 22nd, 2012), Moar (February 22nd, 2012)