Thread: Jat Unity is possible if we devise adopt universally accepted ideals and values.

Icon Group Jat Unity is possible if we devise adopt universally accepted ideals and values.

Dear brethren,

I read the thread regarding need for Jat Unity. The topic/concept of Jat Unity is good. But unity is not possible only in the name of caste. We should be united as a nation. Are we united? We are divided in the name of religion, caste, category, development, self-interest etc. etc. The union is possible if we have values, the universal values. The whole universe could be united on the universal values and ideals. How can one law abiding citizen could unite with a lawless goon, filthy mannered person only in the name of caste?
    I tell you a real incident. The elder brother of one of my friend (N.K.Hooda) worked with a rice mill as a manager. A Jat goon from the village in which mill was situated asked for ransom at gunpoint. He reported the matter to the mill owner. The mill owner directed him to make a report to the police. The police caught him and the mill owner managed get the goon a good thrashing. Later after coming from the custody, the goon decides to avenge the thrashing. However, the mill owner settled the matter with him by paying ransom as well as treat at 5 star hotel in Delhi. But, the goon started harassing the families of my friend and his elder brother and threatened to murder them. After facing very much difficulties and paying ransom amount and with the intervention of some local politicians the matter was settled.
    What was more interesting in the event is that this goon had a very good reputation in his village and the whole village stands by him? The reason being, he spent some of his ill-gotten wealth for the villagers such as Kanyadan, free ride in his cars etc (usual flattery tacts of elite class). This goon has also got the patronage under reputed Jat political party. How can we get united with such law less goons. Who just harass their own people.
    In almost all villages, there always remains some elite people such as sarpanch, jagirdars etc. who governed the system and harassed the poor people of their caste.
    People can be united if we devise and adopt the universal ideals, principles and values for our community.

The unity people were talking about in the forum is more like a political unity. In real life even 2 real brothers/sisters cant live under the same roof without fighting. People only unite on the matter which affect themself but one must also be smart enough to understand what really affect them and what not.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (February 22nd, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyavijay7 View Post
    Dear brethren,

I read the thread regarding need for Jat Unity. The topic/concept of Jat Unity is good. But unity is not possible only in the name of caste. We should be united as a nation. Are we united? We are divided in the name of religion, caste, category, development, self-interest etc. etc. The union is possible if we have values, the universal values. The whole universe could be united on the universal values and ideals. How can one law abiding citizen could unite with a lawless goon, filthy mannered person only in the name of caste?
    I tell you a real incident. The elder brother of one of my friend (N.K.Hooda) worked with a rice mill as a manager. A Jat goon from the village in which mill was situated asked for ransom at gunpoint. He reported the matter to the mill owner. The mill owner directed him to make a report to the police. The police caught him and the mill owner managed get the goon a good thrashing. Later after coming from the custody, the goon decides to avenge the thrashing. However, the mill owner settled the matter with him by paying ransom as well as treat at 5 star hotel in Delhi. But, the goon started harassing the families of my friend and his elder brother and threatened to murder them. After facing very much difficulties and paying ransom amount and with the intervention of some local politicians the matter was settled.
    What was more interesting in the event is that this goon had a very good reputation in his village and the whole village stands by him? The reason being, he spent some of his ill-gotten wealth for the villagers such as Kanyadan, free ride in his cars etc (usual flattery tacts of elite class). This goon has also got the patronage under reputed Jat political party. How can we get united with such law less goons. Who just harass their own people.
    In almost all villages, there always remains some elite people such as sarpanch, jagirdars etc. who governed the system and harassed the poor people of their caste.
    People can be united if we devise and adopt the universal ideals, principles and values for our community.
    Dear Mr Dhayia I am totally agree with you. In my all replies I mentioned one thing that we all Good people should united first. Lets begin with our cast first which shows & defines JUSTIFICATION AND TRUST (JAT) with in itself. We should also think in line with JAT and stop paying more attention to corrupt rich people in our country so that they may feel shame and think twice before doing anything wrong. You himself look your incident & analyse. You may found that Corrupt people are more united than intelectual people and aware & understand the power of unity because of this after doing such incident he is free and become more powerful. We can stop such people if we all are united and use our combined power to throw them out from our social system. If you look at your village population you will find more sensible person than such type of idiots but all sensible persons are coward and having habbit of waiting and watching. they may wait till teh time their own house will not come under same fire.
    We people are not united and this is the main cause of our Ghulami. Very little people ruled us since long. Today also we are not independent. law and power is still with some idiots as you said in your thread. We need people like sardarji who slapped Sharad Pawar. this type of thinking & act only helps to stop such type corrupt people. Otherwise those people will become more & more powerful & Rich.We are in majority and we are unable to kick off any idiot its shame on us and our country where we are living.
    But have no option till somebody will come and awaken us.
    Thanks & Regards
    Manoj Paweria
    Justification & Trust

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mpaweria For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (February 25th, 2012)

Dahiya bhai,
    universally no one can be united, this is a fact because people can not have the same thinking,.
    Different thinking...different people..!!
    But yes to a large extent people can live with harmony,, and the ones who are goons will be punished sooner or later.
    To live with harmony people should have respect for the fellow human being irrespective of the caste, colour, creed, gender.
    The incident you mentioned is true and almost every 2nd village has a goo[n] like this who has good image among his people and is spoilt in every which way. The so called jat parties we support just see deeply ,,u will find them involved in sponsoring these kind of goons,..!!
    Like in the olden days,, if someone sees some person doing something they will try to stop them and guide/threaten them no to do so in future,..this kind of practice has stopped now ,people have become self centric,,,
    With development in technology we are able to speak to some one on the other half of the earth but WE DON'T SPEAK TO OUR NEIGHBOURS/ELDERS/WISE PEOPLE .

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyavijay7 View Post
    Dear brethren,

Dahiya,

Best way to achieve this is to expect less and do more. Otherwise saying all this is frivolous.

Pannu,

Competition doesn't mean unity is not there. Different people...different perception..!! this is absolutely true, but lack is unity is more when people fight for no reason. Which is not a true meaning of competition.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 25th, 2012)