Thread: job

job

As i have done engineering in CS can any one help me regardg some of the openings in this field..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdshsingh For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (March 4th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (March 4th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by sdshsingh View Post
    As i have done engineering in CS can any one help me regardg some of the openings in this field..
    Could you please tell me more details about you, like which batch are you from n etc etc.
    If you are a fresher(2012 batch), I would advice you to take E-litmus, AM-CAT tests which helps an individual to get calls from good companies. Feel free to ask anything, anytime.

Regards,
    Prikshit
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

deependra (March 4th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (March 4th, 2012), saurabhjaglan (March 5th, 2012)

Hi,

My first Question is Are you serious about getting job?

Secondly tell me how many interviews have you faced till now wrt your pass out year?
    and your Strong technical area interests?

your dedication and hard work will help you fetch a good job.

i have seen many people who are very supportive like Prikshit,Renu,Neetu,Tewatia,Braham singh,Bishan etc...

But majority of the freshers who came here,dont want to know about their weak points.They just want jobs and openings.

My dear friend,Please Discuss about you Weak and strong technical points and then overcome them with help from prikshit and others.

There is no Short cut to success...first Discuss what you want and where you stand.

Try to get the maximum guidance from these professional people.
    Discusss your issues first.
    Then overcome them and then only talk about job/openings..

Openings bahut hai..pehle preparation karo..

Your Question should be
    My Name is ____,Passout yr____,College____,Strong areas_____,Weak area_____,till now Faced interviews in __xx__companies,Faced Problems in 1/2/3/4 round....?What else should i do____?and please update me about current openings if any...,Please help me refernces in __xx___companies.. etc etc.

Regards,
    S. Jaglan
    Last edited by saurabhjaglan; March 5th, 2012 at 11:31 AM.
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

ashe (March 5th, 2012), JSRana (March 11th, 2012), kuldeeppunia25 (March 5th, 2012), lrburdak (April 9th, 2012), Prikshit (March 5th, 2012), Raghbirdeol (April 9th, 2012), Rajkamal (March 5th, 2012), ravinderjeet (March 5th, 2012), Saharan1628 (March 5th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (April 9th, 2012), smriti (March 5th, 2012), vikda (March 5th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by sdshsingh View Post
    Hi,

Please visit this site: http://www.tropmet.res.in/Careers

20 post for Scientist-B/C
    Last date for application is 30 April, If you are GATE qualified -than You can apply.

Regards,
    Anurag

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anuragsunda For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (April 9th, 2012), lrburdak (April 9th, 2012), vikasJAT (May 4th, 2012)