Thread: Opening for ADF Developers(1+ yr Exp)

Opening for ADF Developers(1+ yr Exp)

Hi,

We are looking for ADF Developers for Noida Location.

Daily Responsibilities:

• Work with other team members to design and develop software applications using Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) that closely integrates with other Oracle 10g/11g technologies including Oracle WebCenter, Oracle BPMS, Oracle Service Bus and Oracle IdM product suite
    • Establish ADF Best Practices and guidelines
    • Be a problem solver with a focus on ADF integrating with Oracle WebCenter, Oracle BPMS and Oracle IdM products
    • Develop and review key design documentation and relevant artifacts

Basic Qualifications:

• Expert knowledge and extensive experience in Oracle ADF design and development
    • Extensive experience in J2EE development especially with Java Server Face
    • Experience in Oracle JDeveloper 11g
    • Knowledge of other Oracle 11g technologies including Oracle WebCenter, Oracle BPMS, Oracle Service Bus and Oracle IdM product suite
    • Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
    • Experienced in full life cycle process and familiar with agile development methodology
    • Excellent oral and written communications

Salary will be negotiable as per the Experience.

you can send the resumes at: jaglan@neoinvensys.com or jaglan.saurabh@gmail.com

or

Can directly call me for first round at 9971569769 (Between 11:30 am to 4:30 pm)

Regards,
    S.Jaglan
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

bazardparveen (March 6th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (March 5th, 2012), Prikshit (March 5th, 2012), ssgoyat (March 5th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (March 5th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (March 5th, 2012)