Thread: Employee Referral Event for Samsung Noida in Hyderabad & Noida

Employee Referral Event for Samsung Noida in Hyderabad & Noida

Dear All,

We would like to thank you all for making our employee referral event successful. It would never have been such a great success without your support and cooperation.
    Total 15 selected candidates have been offered an employment opportunity by SISC in January and February, 2012.

This weekend i.e. on 17th March, 2012 we are organizing a recruitment event in Hyderabad & Noida and would require your support to make this event a Mega Success.
    It is our sincere request to all of you to share CVs of your friend, batch mates, and ex-colleagues having relevant experience as per the current requirements.

Please mail the CVs in the following format to kapil.k2@samsung.com:

Mail Subject: “EMP REF_Your Name_ Gen No.”
    EXPERIENCE: 2 years and above

Candidate Name Candidate’s E Mail ID Candidate ‘s Contact Number Total Experience Your relation with the candidate Your Name (referee) Candidate’s Location

P.S.: It is mandatory to fill all the aforementioned details.

Cheers 2 life......
    Pradeep Panwar
    "Do not worry about winning or losing. Work hard and you will be successful."

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to panwar18 For This Useful Post:

ashe (March 12th, 2012), bazardparveen (March 13th, 2012), jakharanil (March 13th, 2012), Prikshit (March 12th, 2012), ravinderjeet (March 13th, 2012), reenu (March 12th, 2012), saurabhjaglan (March 12th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (March 13th, 2012)

Kindly mention about the requirement as well so it will be easy for us to refer someone.

Quote Originally Posted by panwar18 View Post
    Dear All,

We would like to thank you all for making our employee referral event successful. It would never have been such a great success without your support and cooperation.
    Total 15 selected candidates have been offered an employment opportunity by SISC in January and February, 2012.

This weekend i.e. on 17th March, 2012 we are organizing a recruitment event in Hyderabad & Noida and would require your support to make this event a Mega Success.
    It is our sincere request to all of you to share CVs of your friend, batch mates, and ex-colleagues having relevant experience as per the current requirements.

Please mail the CVs in the following format to kapil.k2@samsung.com:

Mail Subject: “EMP REF_Your Name_ Gen No.”
    EXPERIENCE: 2 years and above

Candidate Name Candidate’s E Mail ID Candidate ‘s Contact Number Total Experience Your relation with the candidate Your Name (referee) Candidate’s Location

P.S.: It is mandatory to fill all the aforementioned details.

Cheers 2 life......
    Pradeep Panwar

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reenu For This Useful Post:

ashe (March 12th, 2012), Prikshit (March 12th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (March 13th, 2012)

The requirement will be in almost all areas having experience in C/C++ or Java languages etc.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panwar18 For This Useful Post:

reenu (March 12th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (March 13th, 2012)

Thanks for quick response...

The requirement will be in almost all areas having experience in C/C++ or Java languages etc.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to reenu For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (March 13th, 2012)

Any openings for marketing or sales as well

Is there any opening for marketing or sales department .

Thanks & regards
    Ankit Malik

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ankitmalik For This Useful Post:

Hi Ankit,
    Current drive is only for technical jobs, if anything related to marketing i will let you know.

Cheers 2 life..
    Pradeep Panwar

12. The Following User Says Thank You to panwar18 For This Useful Post:

Hi Ankit,
    Current drive is only for technical jobs, if anything related to marketing i will let you know.

Cheers 2 life..
    Pradeep Panwar
    Testing and .net profile person can also apply on this ? i have to refer some candidates.

Thanks in advance
    Jatt mauja karda e, rab re thod koi na rakhin

Quote Originally Posted by RTEWATIA View Post
    Testing and .net profile person can also apply on this ? i have to refer some candidates.

Thanks in advance
    Kindly see the date, it was 17th March the day at which Drive held.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Sorry as Mr Prikshit mentioned now dates over

Sorry as Mr Prikshit mentioned now dates over
    There is nothing to feel sorry but you can share your profile in the given format for future openings. Cheers !!
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

If Dot Net Profile person having experience more than 3 years, then you can send me resume at 'renu.joon@intsof.com' .

Quote Originally Posted by RTEWATIA View Post

Thanks in advance

18. The Following User Says Thank You to reenu For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (March 21st, 2012)