Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: "second jaat meeting in delhi-n.c.r."

Please notedown my no.
    As soon as the place is decided please let me know also.
    I think Indiagate is good ! but it would be good if we can
    have a place with seating arrangements chairs benches etc.
    as after 1/2 or 1 hour it becomes so uncomfortable on ground
    for our senior members !
    1.Meflan-ch jatt di pichaan wakhree (indeed).

2.Upon knowing the ultimate truth, the foolish become wise, and the wise become silent.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mhundpuriamann For This Useful Post:

ashishsehrawat9 (March 28th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (March 31st, 2012)

Atleast we should have such a place where we can sit easily for 2-3 hours.It will be difficult to sit in a park under the open sky as it becomes uncomfortable after some time.

Please suggest a good & comfortable place keeping all these thnigs in mind.For the meet we will selsect the weekend day probably in the last of April or the begining of May.

Please also share your views...........

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ashishsehrawat9 For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (March 31st, 2012)

India gate is a better option !!! Plese come up with your place of choice.

Regards,
    Prikshit
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

yaar i think india gate is d best option....we can sit under trees.....n waha se we can also go to pandara road...wahaa ache ache restaurantss hai....d type of discussion we gonna get into uske liye we need a place jaha doosro ko koi prob.. na ho...i hav already spoken to satyender deshwal and prikshit chillar...n last light bishen called me up....soo guyzzz we share more contact numbers or atleast b a part of this thread...cheers

Dear Brothers,

I am in and my Cell No is 9899227690.

With Best Regards.

JS
    Remember, we all stumble, every one of us.
    That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand.
    :D

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JSRana For This Useful Post:

ghas sukhi padi h india gate pe te, ikke dukke ped h unke neeche b gand pada reh, last weekend gaya tha wahan nira dhul me att gaya, sham ko to ja sakte h wahan din me nahi,

Connaught circus thik rahega, easyt connectivity to metro and other transport facilities. arr hotel b h nire jika jo jee kare wo khao piyo aur mauj karo. also we can have fun watching premi jodas killing their time over there,
    Jatt mauja karda e, rab re thod koi na rakhin

mr.. tewatia apki bat ko kaise koi mana kar sakta hai... lekin connaught circus bahut bada hai yaar.koi specific location to bataoo..eek kaam karte hai saaree rivoli ke front mai milte hai uske baad aage ka decide kar leengee...kyo mr tewatia kya kehte ho

what is the agenda of the meeting???

The ongoing issue of sikkim vs manipur people....
    Quote Originally Posted by ndalal View Post

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RTEWATIA For This Useful Post:

ndalal (March 29th, 2012), Prikshit (March 29th, 2012), rameshlakra (April 2nd, 2012), satyenderdeswal (March 29th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (March 31st, 2012), vikda (March 30th, 2012)

connaught cicus matlab palika k upar jo park h usme...
    Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post
    mr.. tewatia apki bat ko kaise koi mana kar sakta hai... lekin connaught circus bahut bada hai yaar.koi specific location to bataoo..eek kaam karte hai saaree rivoli ke front mai milte hai uske baad aage ka decide kar leengee...kyo mr tewatia kya kehte ho

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RTEWATIA For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (March 29th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (March 31st, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by RTEWATIA View Post
    The ongoing issue of sikkim vs manipur people....
    let them settle their issue.....aapke pas apne mudde khatam ho gaye kya???

let them settle their issue.....aapke pas apne mudde khatam ho gaye kya???
    A get together is the main agenda,rest it wud be more clear once we meet up there.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

neelam dere is no such agenda of this meeting...we r just makin d best use of jatland site......we can hav more n more jat frds through dis...jaat hi jaat ke kaam aata hai....guyz i guess 22nd apirl thats a sunday would b the best day for thisn location india gate n time 12pm.....if some1 is not comfortable wid tht thn plz let us know....thanxx

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

ashishsehrawat9 (March 29th, 2012)

bhai...location bahadurgarh (Goraiya , gajraj) ya gurgaon (Mod hut , pind baluchi and many more good locations) main rakh lo...delhi main te mhare jissey challan bhugt tey rah jyangey...3000 te 50000 ka challan hai delhi main pee ke chalan ka..
    Lost my cell..All are requested to send your contact details with name pls...

Happiness is not something you find, It's something you create.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to satyenderdeswal For This Useful Post:

ashishsehrawat9 (April 4th, 2012)

Why do not you guys have a designated driver when such a situation arise. Drink and driving is the biggest sin people commit.

neelam dere is no such agenda of this meeting...we r just makin d best use of jatland site......we can hav more n more jat frds through dis...jaat hi jaat ke kaam aata hai....guyz i guess 22nd apirl thats a sunday would b the best day for thisn location india gate n time 12pm.....if some1 is not comfortable wid tht thn plz let us know....thanxx
    Yoginder Gulia

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

bharti (March 31st, 2012), deependra (March 30th, 2012), Prikshit (March 30th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (March 31st, 2012), vikda (March 30th, 2012)

Bhai jab peen tai milna hai to pher India Gate or Pind Baluchi main bulalna jaruri hai, keese khali flat pe bula liye sare peen aala ne, tere chalan katan kee tension bhee khatam ho jaagi...
    Quote Originally Posted by satyenderdeswal View Post
    bhai...location bahadurgarh (Goraiya , gajraj) ya gurgaon (Mod hut , pind baluchi and many more good locations) main rakh lo...delhi main te mhare jissey challan bhugt tey rah jyangey...3000 te 50000 ka challan hai delhi main pee ke chalan ka..

Quote Originally Posted by satyenderdeswal View Post
    aapne apni location me Delhi hi bataya hai(aap delhi k rahne wale hain)...is it fake location???? and i think pee kar driving karna aapki apni aur sadak pe chalne walon dono ki jaan k liye khatarnakk hai so avoid that please, par chalan k dar se nhi safety point of view se....also it seems a boys get together....not jatland's members......

Bhai I guess it will be better to set a pre meeting agenda or we can also invite suggestions from the other members that, I guess it will help us to increase the number of participants. I am sure there are lots of seniors members and lady members willing to attend the meeting and also people from the nearby NCR region but I am sure not that "khan-peen wali" party. Regarding the meeting place I would suggest if we can find some more specific and private location rather then having a road-side meeting. naa to bhai agar bas khaan-peen tai milna ho to pahle bata diyo, mere jeesa bhai te kadi ne pher hee aake mil lega

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bishanleo2001 For This Useful Post:

ndalal (March 30th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 2nd, 2012)

i think dis meeting is not only for drinks...we r meeting to know more about each other....kya jatland sirf comments ya thread ke liye hai...i dont think so....agar hum sirf meet drinks ke liye karengee thn i dont think koi senior member ya koi female member would b a part of it....meet ke baad we can go for drinks if u guyzz lik....bhai bishen if u know any1 whos livin alone thn we can definately hav d meet dere....drinks karne ke liyee yaar pher mil leengee....or we can change d location to pandara road...waha bahut ache ache restaurants hai....

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

ashishsehrawat9 (April 4th, 2012), skarmveer (March 30th, 2012)

Kindly note this meet is not for boys only, it is open for JL members. Second thing it is not at all planned to drink and all. It was an initiative taken sometime back, that JL members meet and get to know each other better.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

ashishsehrawat9 (April 4th, 2012), JSRana (March 31st, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 2nd, 2012)