Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: "second jaat meeting in delhi-n.c.r."

क्यूट जाट,

यो thread के कम सै जाट मीट तै !!
    Last edited by vicky84; April 17th, 2012 at 10:25 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 24th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 20th, 2012)

bhai yaa meeting final hogi ho te bata diyo, main bhee apni maa te ek tame kee roti bandhwa launga,

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bishanleo2001 For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 24th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 20th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by bishanleo2001 View Post
    bhai yaa meeting final hogi ho te bata diyo, main bhee apni maa te ek tame kee roti bandhwa launga,
    bhai roti bandhwa liyeee but saare members ki bandwani padegi woo meet mee aawengee.....meet to bhai final se...india aa gyaa apne contact no.. to de dee yaar

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (April 20th, 2012)

Bhai Kitney log ho gaye hai jinkee sehmati hai aaney kee.....baat karkey final kar lo.....
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to skarmveer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by skarmveer View Post
    Bhai Kitney log ho gaye hai jinkee sehmati hai aaney kee.....baat karkey final kar lo.....
    sir around 17 log hai jinhone aane ki yes kar di hai...baki to ussi din beraa paategaa....sir koi aaye yaa na aaye mai to time pur india gate pahuch jayoongaaa.....i'll call every1 once again on 21st to remind every 1..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

count me in Bhaiyo .... kindly fix the date and venue at the earliest and take the pain to inform me at 9999336142

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TarsemNain For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TarsemNain View Post
    count me in Bhaiyo .... kindly fix the date and venue at the earliest and take the pain to inform me at 9999336142
    sir
    location-india gate
    time-12:30pm
    date-22nd april thats a sunday..
    i'll cal u tomorrow sir. thanx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

भाई जो दोस्त आने की लिए हाँ कर चुके हैं उनकी एक लिस्ट बना कर ड़ाल दो हो सकता हैं उन्हे देख कर कुछ और लोग भी आ जाये
    Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post
    sir
    location-india gate
    time-12:30pm
    date-22nd april thats a sunday..
    i'll cal u tomorrow sir. thanx

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to skarmveer For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (April 21st, 2012)

भाई जो दोस्त आने की लिए हाँ कर चुके हैं उनकी एक लिस्ट बना कर ड़ाल दो हो सकता हैं उन्हे देख कर कुछ और लोग भी आ जाये
    1.Ashish Sehrawat
    2.Sandeep Sahrawat
    3.Sunil Nain
    4.Jitender Maan
    5.Ravinder Tewatia
    6.Upender Laakda
    7.Mr. Karmveer Chahal
    8.Tarsem Nain
    9.Mr. J.S. Rana
    10. Prikshit Chiller
    11.Satyender Deshwal
    12.Raghbir Deol
    13.Rajkamal Sahu
    14.Hardeep Moar
    15.Ravinder Sahu
    16.Bishen
    17.Mr Rakesh Sangwan

Quote Originally Posted by Raghbirdeol View Post
    Dear CUTE JAAT SANDEEP,

I am like this buddy..and I am not getting hyper..Even I dint want any debate spcly wid ny Jat bhai....oh one more thing..according to u mane angreji b konya aati to ib baat karenge aapni darling language mia..Baki baat mil ka karunga tere te...ghani baat ho gayi ure...8010668610....this is my no....Time aur jagha main koi change ho to bata diye...Chinta mat kariye ghane jaat bhai se mere kehta ho to rail bhar liyaoo....vo b dekh lawange k hoya kare meeting..aur jara main b dekh liyunga k hoya kare meeting..Very excited to attend this one..hope this meeting will be a fun and beneficial for our community..
    Regards
    Raghbir Singh Deol

his buddy...

Manee bhi le ke chalega k

Think which become obvious in future

Successful Jat Meet..............I have attended this
    JAT = JUSTICE + ACTION + TRUTH

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PAWANCHAUDHARY For This Useful Post:

ashishsehrawat9 (April 23rd, 2012), cutejaatsandeep (April 22nd, 2012), JSRana (April 23rd, 2012), Moar (April 23rd, 2012), Prikshit (April 22nd, 2012), Raghbirdeol (April 23rd, 2012), ravinderjeet (April 23rd, 2012), RTEWATIA (April 24th, 2012), skarmveer (April 23rd, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 23rd, 2012)

another successful jaat meet...n it was great to meet new jat members n also some senior members......hope tht in future too we all gonnna b part of jaat meets....cant wait for another jaat meet

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

JSRana (April 23rd, 2012), Moar (April 23rd, 2012), Prikshit (April 23rd, 2012), skarmveer (April 23rd, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 23rd, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by PAWANCHAUDHARY View Post
    Successful Jat Meet..............I have attended this
    Great Hospitality Sir, We All are Thankful to You !!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Moar For This Useful Post:

cutejaatsandeep (April 23rd, 2012), JSRana (April 23rd, 2012), Prikshit (April 23rd, 2012), ravinderjeet (April 23rd, 2012), skarmveer (April 23rd, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 23rd, 2012)

Ladies and gentlemen, please behave.
    I have deleted several posts which were in bad taste.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjakhars For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (April 23rd, 2012), Raghbirdeol (April 23rd, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 23rd, 2012)

Thanks to you Bhai Hardeep for coming from Kurukshetra...Its Great to see all loving friends...

Quote Originally Posted by Moar View Post
    Great Hospitality Sir, We All are Thankful to You !!

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to skarmveer For This Useful Post:

cutejaatsandeep (April 23rd, 2012), JSRana (April 23rd, 2012), Moar (April 23rd, 2012), Prikshit (April 23rd, 2012), ravinderjeet (April 23rd, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 23rd, 2012)

Thanks to you Bhai Hardeep for coming from Kurukshetra...Its Great to see all loving friends...
    My pleasure Sir.... to spend some quality Time enjoying with You GentleMen !!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Moar For This Useful Post:

cutejaatsandeep (April 23rd, 2012), JSRana (April 23rd, 2012), Prikshit (April 23rd, 2012), ravinderjeet (April 23rd, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 23rd, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Moar View Post
    My pleasure Sir.... to spend some quality Time enjoying with You GentleMen !!

bhai next meet mai ghar pee keh diyee kee raat ne koniii aawuuu....

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

Moar (April 23rd, 2012), skarmveer (April 24th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 23rd, 2012)

Bhai issmain te aaya koon koon tha ..nyu te bata do

Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post
    1.Ashish Sehrawat
    2.Sandeep Sahrawat
    3.Sunil Nain
    4.Jitender Maan
    5.Ravinder Tewatia
    6.Upender Laakda
    7.Mr. Karmveer Chahal
    8.Tarsem Nain
    9.Mr. J.S. Rana
    10. Prikshit Chiller
    11.Satyender Deshwal
    12.Raghbir Deol
    13.Rajkamal Sahu
    14.Hardeep Moar
    15.Ravinder Sahu
    16.Bishen
    17.Mr Rakesh Sangwan
    You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself"

Quote Originally Posted by Raghbirdeol View Post
    Bhai issmain te aaya koon koon tha ..nyu te bata do
    ibb baatan kaa kee faidaaa...raaat gayeee baaat gayee...next meeet mai deekh liye kon kon aawegaa

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

ashishsehrawat9 (April 23rd, 2012), Moar (April 23rd, 2012), vijaykajla1 (April 23rd, 2012)

It was good to meet our jaat brothers.It was a very nice experience...................

Gain a lot from some of the senior members like Karmveer chahal ji & pawan choudhary ji................

From next time we will expect some more participation & enthusiasam from the other memebers.

There were some persons who were not able to come due to some personal emergency,will expect them to meet on next meet............

Finally i would say a good & beneficial meet for everyone...................

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ashishsehrawat9 For This Useful Post:

Moar (April 24th, 2012), Prikshit (April 24th, 2012), skarmveer (April 24th, 2012)