Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: "second jaat meeting in delhi-n.c.r."

Smile "second jaat meeting in delhi-n.c.r."

Hello everyone............

I think we should plan a one more meeting as we have done last time so as to make the bond stronger between the members of our community & to have the more interation among us.

I will expect a great enthusiasm & good courage among the jaatland members to attend this meet.

Please also express your views & date & times which will be suitable for everyone...............

I will request everyone to put forward their ideas & views.

Smile "second jaat meet in delhi-n.c.r"

Hello everyone.....As the last time we have attended a jaat meet in delhi along with many members of the jaatland.We would like to plan one

more jaat meet in Delhi-N.C.R to strengthen the bond of affection & to have the more interaction among the JL members.

I will request everyone to put forward their ideas & views........................

My mobile number is +918860454968.Please feel free to contact in case of any query.

My last thread regarding the same was removed my Moderators?I don't feel anything wrong if I am taking initiatives to start a jaat meet........

@Moderators I will request you please message me or call me in case of any query..........

Your's sincerely

Ashish Sehrawat.

Please ignore this thread as the one more thread has been started for the same task

Good initiative, I am in this time. Please ensure maximum participation, which can be achieved with good planning.

Regards,
    Prikshit
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

bhai april end or may starting main karte ho to maine bhee count in kar liyo.....

Regards,

The people who have attended the last meet,Please share the things discussed in the meeting and outcomes of the meeting.
    Organizers, please share the things to be discussed and possible outcomes.

People will be more interested if they know these things in advance.

Ram ram bhaio.................Bhai 1st time ki meeting mai hum log ak dusro sai mile thai aur ak dusre kai views janne aur pachanne ki koshis ki thi......................All details & discussions are there on the previous thread.

We have discussed the things which can take forward our community.Other issues like Jaat reservation etc. At least here we should try to know each other & try to

strengthen the bond between us.Yaha hum log daily ak dusre sai baat karte hai unke views dekthe aur sunte hai to yeh ak dusre ko personally jaane ki koshis bhi jarur karni chaie................................

Last we have we have meet at Mehrauli,New Delhi.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ashishsehrawat9 View Post
    Please ignore this thread as the one more thread has been started for the same task
    Please ignore the this above post & continue to respond on this thread as the other thread might have been removed.

I would expect great participation & enhtusiasm among the JL members.......................

I would also request other senior members like J S Rana ,Tokas ji & other respected members to take initiatives this time.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ashishsehrawat9 For This Useful Post:

JSRana (March 26th, 2012), Prikshit (March 27th, 2012), skarmveer (March 26th, 2012)

Try to be with you always on such meetings....informed personally those are in contact with you.....
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to skarmveer For This Useful Post:

ashishsehrawat9 (March 26th, 2012)

bhai ashish achaa karaa taanee jo new thread start kar diyaa.....bhahiyoo sabsee request hai ki plzz apne apne contact number yaha share kar doo soo tht i can contact every single jaat bhai for this meet....hopee dis time meeting would hav more jaat bros thn the last meet....jo jo bhai apna number daal deega pher un sab ki eek list bana leengee n plzz yee bhi yaha batao ke meeting ki perfect location kaha honi chahiye....cheers to alll..my number is 9910207421

Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post
    bhai ashish achaa karaa taanee jo new thread start kar diyaa.....bhahiyoo sabsee request hai ki plzz apne apne contact number yaha share kar doo soo tht i can contact every single jaat bhai for this meet....hopee dis time meeting would hav more jaat bros thn the last meet....jo jo bhai apna number daal deega pher un sab ki eek list bana leengee n plzz yee bhi yaha batao ke meeting ki perfect location kaha honi chahiye....cheers to alll..my number is 9910207421
    My contact no is 9541108634......
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

HMMM...good initiative bhai........we will be there...sab logo ko aapne aapne vichar rakhne chhaiye...location ke liye....
    Lost my cell..All are requested to send your contact details with name pls...

Happiness is not something you find, It's something you create.

India Gate is a perfect location...centrally located and easy to reach for everyone......my mobile no. 9990001016.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to skarmveer For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (March 27th, 2012)

second jat meet matlab !!!!!!!
    iste pahle kade koni hoi k jat meet ya fer is baar bhi sirf use group ke logo ki s jat meet

is Bishan ke bharoshe to taarikh tekiyo naa n , iske bharoshe to taal ae s...isne 3 saal hoye bharat aate aate aajtak nahi aa liya ....
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raka For This Useful Post:

Moar (April 12th, 2012), Prikshit (March 27th, 2012), saurabhjaglan (March 29th, 2012), vicky84 (March 28th, 2012)

rakaa saab aap bataoo koi achi c location......apne bhahiyoo see too jitna miloo utna ee kam seee....yaha sirf kuch comment post karke kya faida....maine to iss jaatland site ko apne se use kiya hai...apse milaa aur bahut ache ache seniors members se milaa..bahut ache ache frds baane lik ashish sehrawat,sunil nain,ravinder tewatia,jitender mann.....mujhe to bahut khushi hoti hai jaato se milkarr...n hope iss meeting mai aur nayee logoo se milnee ka chance milega...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

ashishsehrawat9 (March 27th, 2012)

karmveer bhaiji n batai rr india gate par mil lyo ....najare bhi dekh liyo arr mil bhi liyo ....thaamne k koi ranniti banani s ...manoranjan karna s ...to manoranjan alli jagah milan karo.......
    bhai m to ebe 23 ne hi milke aaya su ganne saare jat bhaiya ta ....arr har mahine milta rahu su kade sampla , kade narwana , kade jind , kade hisar , kade bhiwnai , kade bawal ....aur aajkal in milaai aale kaama me samar bahut saath de ryaa s mera .....adde sukke comment paas koni karta
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

samarr apka saath dewee hee yee to bahut achi baat se.....aanaa to mai bhi chahtaa hu apne samajj ke liyee kuch karna chahta hu...but abhi life ki woo stage hai jahaa agarr mai set nahi huaa to pherr zindagi kharab ho jaagi.....aageee jaroorr kuch karoongaaa yee meraa wadaaa hai apseee..yaa naukri ke chakkarr mai time koni mildaa...business set ho jayeegaa pherr tension konii hogi

Life mein kuchh set nahi hoya karta bhai....unset circumstances mein e time kaadhanaa padegaa...
    Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post
    samarr apka saath dewee hee yee to bahut achi baat se.....aanaa to mai bhi chahtaa hu apne samajj ke liyee kuch karna chahta hu...but abhi life ki woo stage hai jahaa agarr mai set nahi huaa to pherr zindagi kharab ho jaagi.....aageee jaroorr kuch karoongaaa yee meraa wadaaa hai apseee..yaa naukri ke chakkarr mai time koni mildaa...business set ho jayeegaa pherr tension konii hogi

Quote Originally Posted by vikda View Post
    Life mein kuchh set nahi hoya karta bhai....unset circumstances mein e time kaadhanaa padegaa...
    bhai kaade kaade situation issi jee hee ke time kaadhnaa mushkilll ho jee heee...

saab jaat bhahiyoo see yehi request hai ke zeyada se zeyada iss meet mai aayeee....n yaha thread pur koi location bhi batayee n plz apna contact number bhi daal dee..