Thread: have you forgot to post the job alerts?

Lightbulb have you forgot to post the job alerts?

bhai ka hoya sare ka sare job vacancies post karna bhul gaya ka.don't break the chain.

There is vacancy in network 18 and Airtel Dth in noida,if anyone have reference then go thyere and try for them.
    jindagi jiyo is thare se ke khud se najare mila sako.....................
    najare tab mila sako jab jat community ko upper utha sako..................

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sandeepnehra86 For This Useful Post:

saurabhjaglan (May 1st, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by sandeepnehra86 View Post
    bhai ka hoya sare ka sare job vacancies post karna bhul gaya ka.don't break the chain.

There is vacancy in network 18 and Airtel Dth in noida,if anyone have reference then go thyere and try for them.
    It would be nice to give full address and details of the jobs available, if you could.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (April 26th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 27th, 2012)

There has to be some openings than only once can post
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

i think again we discussing the wrong thing,
    "jo bhai chala gaya wo khush rahe or jo he unka socho"
    kyo bhatak jate ha hum apne motive se we should stand back to back so there must be no hole remain in our comunity and we can think about growth of jats.ek yadi ek ko uthaye ga to sare khade ho paye ge.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandeepnehra86 For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (May 4th, 2012), vikasJAT (May 4th, 2012)

... we should stand back to back so there must be no hole remain in our comunity....... .
    Friend,
    Kindly further clarify meaning of this phrase used by you.
    Thanks

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (April 28th, 2012), vicky84 (May 1st, 2012)

just tell me sir what you want to understand because i write what i mean,I don't think i have to specify it again and again.If you some specific words from me just tell me straight forward don't rotate around.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sandeepnehra86 For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (May 1st, 2012)

just tell me sir what you want to understand because i write what i mean,I don't think i have to specify it again and again.If you some specific words from me just tell me straight forward don't rotate around.
    Friend,
    I respect your right to free expression and am not challenging that at all. Further, this is good that what you mean, you write. I appreciate your spirit but fail to understand how standing ''back to back'' leaves ''no hole in our community.''
    I just wanted to know: Does the phrase ''Back to back'' used by you conveys unity or disunity!

Regards.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

anuragsunda (May 2nd, 2012), vicky84 (May 1st, 2012)

Standing back to back is always used for unity, minimum Two or more persons standing back to back have all around view of 360 degree and can protect each other from all directions. A single person have only front vision for almost about 180 Degree. so when persons stand back to back together they are at much safer and secure position when under attack. regards
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (May 4th, 2012), anuragsunda (May 2nd, 2012), ravinderjeet (May 3rd, 2012)

Friends,

Is the PM (Private Message) function disabled for some users?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

neetu21 (May 2nd, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Sure View Post
    Standing back to back is always used for unity, minimum Two or more persons standing back to back have all around view of 360 degree and can protect each other from all directions. A single person have only front vision for almost about 180 Degree. so when persons stand back to back together they are at much safer and secure position when under attack. regards
    Thanks for the interpretation!