Thread: Suggestion & Query ?!

Suggestion & Query ?!

Namaskar Dear Forum Leaders & Members,

We have seven forums (sections) followed by few sub-forums. I was thinking for quite some time that why not We have a format that may help generate even more quality threads & posts, I will explain !! Like how about announcing every fortnight the best thread & post, may be overall or from each of the seven forums, that depends on Your interest !! And also crowning the 'Gentleman or Lady of the fortnight' member (in a time period of a fortnight) based on the cooperation, decency, number of threads & posts, replies to fellow members' posts, following-up the discussion, He / She using the likes also, His / Her posts being liked, participation in Wiki & Media should also count, etc. !! I hope I have made Myself clear.

I believe it may pump more enthusiasm among members !!

So, is this feasible ?!

Sincerely !!
    Last edited by Moar; April 26th, 2012 at 02:38 PM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Moar For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (April 27th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (April 28th, 2012), JSRana (April 27th, 2012), lrburdak (April 28th, 2012), narenderkharb (May 3rd, 2012), premsukhdidel (April 27th, 2012), rajpaldular (April 26th, 2012), saurabhjaglan (May 1st, 2012), skarmveer (April 30th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 29th, 2012), SumitJattan (April 28th, 2012)

Yes, it is a good idea my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Moar View Post

We have seven forums (sections) followed by few sub-forums. I was thinking for quite some time that why not We have a format that may help generate even more quality threads & posts, I will explain !! Like how about announcing every fortnight the best thread & post, may be overall or from each of the seven forums, that depends on Your interest !! And also crowning the 'Gentleman or Lady of the fortnight' member (in a time period of a fortnight) based on the cooperation, decency, number of threads & posts, replies to fellow members' posts, following-up the discussion, He / She using the likes also, His / Her posts being liked, participation in Wiki & Media should also count, etc. !! I hope I have made Myself clear.

So, is this feasible ?!

Sincerely !!
    Yoginder Gulia

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (April 27th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (April 28th, 2012), Moar (April 26th, 2012), rajpaldular (April 26th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 29th, 2012)

So, is this feasible ?!

Sincerely !!
    Worth serious consideration!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (April 27th, 2012), Moar (April 26th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 29th, 2012)

It is a good idea by Hardeep ji for quality writing and motivating members to write.
    Laxman Burdak

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

bazardparveen (May 13th, 2012), Moar (April 29th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 29th, 2012)

So, is this feasible ?!

So, is this feasible ?!
    It is for the policy makers to evaluate the feasibility! Let them take their own time. Wait please.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Moar (May 4th, 2012)

So, is this feasible ?!