Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: सिर्फ पांच साल और चलेंगे गूगल-फेसबुक?

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    Easy to use product comes from idea only, without a good idea or innovation you can not have easy to use product.
    Everything starts with an idea but not every idea makes it big and that is what I am trying to justify. The Apples and Facebooks have been said to run on ideas, and that is not entirely true. The big companies we know were not the idea generators or innovaters, they were simply smart enough to use existing products, refine them to users taste and make money(albeit a few exceptions). The main job for these companies, including yours I believe is to identify gaps and how can they be improved and make money out of it.

E.g.: Search engine was an innovative Idea - Google adopted it, refined it and made it synonymous to its name. Mobile phones was an innovative idea, later others adopted it and created good products for successful businesses.

Also often you will find innovators are seldom good businessman.

I work for a company that is purely product focused, we are not innovators but purely believers of a strong product that can help users find jobs easy and our results speak our the whole philosophy.
    Last edited by desijat; April 30th, 2013 at 01:18 AM.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Bhai sahab chinta na karo, list mein Jatland ka naam nahi hai
    dar te laage-a s bhaai,k beraa thaare barge youth brigade aale "aaoul bhaaiyaa" yaa "ronia mataa" ne kah ke band karwaa dewenge te. ak aade jatland pe nang-dhadang khaangress kaa cheer haran hoye jaawe s.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

ssgoyat (April 30th, 2013)

Huyi Muddat Ke Ghalib Mar Gaya Par Yaad Aata Hai Har Ek Baat Pe Kahna Ke Yun Hota To Kya Hota.

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    dar te laage-a s bhaai,k beraa thaare barge youth brigade aale "aaoul bhaaiyaa" yaa "ronia mataa" ne kah ke band karwaa dewenge te. ak aade jatland pe nang-dhadang khaangress kaa cheer haran hoye jaawe s.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (April 30th, 2013)

Huyi Muddat Ke Ghalib Mar Gaya Par Yaad Aata Hai Har Ek Baat Pe Kahna Ke Yun Hota To Kya Hota.
    agar tum yun chehraa naa chhupaao toh koi baat ho,
    agar tum har dam muskuraao toh koi baat ho ,
    gar mar bhi gaye gaalib toh koi baat nahi ,
    tum kuchh uss jesaa likh kar dikhaao ,toh koi baat ho.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (April 30th, 2013), sivach (April 30th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    agar tum yun chehraa naa chhupaao toh koi baat ho,
    agar tum har dam muskuraao toh koi baat ho ,
    gar mar bhi gaye gaalib toh koi baat nahi ,
    tum kuchh uss jesaa likh kar dikhaao ,toh koi baat ho.

Aaina kyu na doon ke tamasha kahe jise
    Aisa kaha se laau ke tujhasa kahe jise
    “ghalib” bura na man jo vaiz bura kahe
    Aisa bhii koii hai ke sab achchha kahe jise?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (May 1st, 2013), sivach (April 30th, 2013)

On the topic- Facebook and Twitter both did not make it to most innovative company in Fast Company's list but we all agree they are doing a good business...

A list of top 10 most innovative Indian companies:

01_Mahindra Reva
    02_Selco
    03_GVK-EMRI
    04_IndiGo
    05_Micromax
    06_Sarvajal
    07_Attero Recycling
    08_Vaatsalya
    09_Skymet
    10_UFO Moviez
    Last edited by desijat; May 1st, 2013 at 03:20 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

sivach (May 1st, 2013)

Everything starts with an idea but not every idea makes it big and that is what I am trying to justify. The Apples and Facebooks have been said to run on ideas, and that is not entirely true.
    Dear, iPhone revolutionized mobile world and brought in the practical use smart phones, Facebook revolutionized social networking, brought in concept of social networking , YouTube revolutionized video sharing, brought in concept of video sharing. these r nt improvement, these r real examples of "Innovations and Ideas".

On the topic- Facebook and Twitter both did not make it to most innovative company in Fast Company's list but we all agree they are doing a good business...

A list of top 10 most innovative Indian companies:

01_Mahindra Reva
    02_Selco
    03_GVK-EMRI
    04_IndiGo
    05_Micromax
    06_Sarvajal
    07_Attero Recycling
    08_Vaatsalya
    09_Skymet
    10_UFO Moviez
    My Dear Friend,
    The FAST Company u r talking about has Apple as no 1 innovative company in d world, FaceBook as second most innovative company in the world, and Google, Twitter as 3rd and 6th most innovative companies in d world.

read your own information here :
    http://www.fastcompany.com/most-innovative-companies/2012/full-list

Last edited by AnkurMalik; May 1st, 2013 at 05:12 PM.

You are looking at the old list, sir. Apple is not even in top 10 this year, it is Nike that leads over all + Consumer Electronics rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by AnkurMalik View Post
    My Dear Friend,
    The FAST Company u r talking about has Apple as no 1 innovative company in d world, FaceBook as second most innovative company in the world, and Google, Twitter as 3rd and 6th most innovative companies in d world.

read your own information here :
    http://www.fastcompany.com/most-innovative-companies/2012/full-list

Dear, iPhone revolutionized mobile world and brought in the practical use smart phones, Facebook revolutionized social networking, brought in concept of social networking , YouTube revolutionized video sharing, brought in concept of video sharing. these r nt improvement, these r real examples of "Innovations and Ideas".
    Were iPhone or Facebook really innovative? No- there were mere better interface of 2 existing products which were crafted keepings users in mind, than innovation.

You are looking at the old list, sir. Apple is not even in top 10 this year, it is Nike that leads over all + Consumer Electronics rankings.
    My dear friend, dat was precisely my point in d original post. Apple did not make to top 10 this yr because dey r no longer innovative now. Their margins n market share r declining.

Were iPhone or Facebook really innovative? No- there were mere better interface of 2 existing products which were crafted keepings users in mind, than innovation.
    Dear ur previous post n links refutes ur claims that Facebook n Apple were nt innovative. u first provide Fast company results n according to dem, Apple and FB were most innovative companies in world until last yr. Since others ve picked up, they could not make it this yr.

U ve already given the answers, so nothing to prove dear.

my dear friend, also chk out this video. hw modi explains abt Apple, Google innovation.

hw modi explains

Galat nam le diya ------ab yeh thread kahan ka kahan jayega

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

bsbana (May 2nd, 2013), malikdeepak1 (May 2nd, 2013), vicky84 (May 3rd, 2013)

haha- Apple also comes from Gujarat... no? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    hw modi explains

Galat nam le diya ------ab yeh thread kahan ka kahan jayega

Innovation does not get you business is what I said, and yes I still say Apple and Facebook are not the most innovative companies in the world. Their business strategy is not to ride on innovations, ask any expert .
    My dear friend, dat was precisely my point in d original post. Apple did not make to top 10 this yr because dey r no longer innovative now. Their margins n market share r declining.

Dear ur previous post n links refutes ur claims that Facebook n Apple were nt innovative. u first provide Fast company results n according to dem, Apple and FB were most innovative companies in world until last yr. Since others ve picked up, they could not make it this yr.

U ve already given the answers, so nothing to prove dear.

Innovation does not get you business is what I said, and yes I still say Apple and Facebook are not the most innovative companies in the world. Their business strategy is not to ride on innovations, ask any expert .
    My dear friend, not sure wt u want to convey here. Let me say one more time; 1 Apple n FB were most innovative companies in d world. 2. but that is a history now n that is y this thread was started. nw i am not sure wht else left to prove. every company has a business strategy.business strategy is must bt at d same time in IT without innovation n new ideas, all strategies get fail. get it or not?

haha- Apple also comes from Gujarat... no? lol
    My dear frnd, its gud, atleast he speak about innovation, bt what to do wid our silent PM, who does not speak at alll. also other congressi rahul baba know nothing. wht hope do u ve wid them.

Even though Sir has 20 times more knowledge and experience than me I am still daring to put in my point forward. Innovation is just not inventing a new product. Innovation means adding new values that meets new requirements and adding value to existing product and services which are readily accepted by market. Innovation can be in design too. Yes it does mean adding something new not just an improvement on the previous one. Innovation can be done through introducing new way of doing things. Lets says Apple is working with car manufactures to introduce a new technology which will connect iphone to screen on dashboard and your phone can work as sat nav and other features of your phone will work through button on steering wheel. This is innovation for apple even though someone else might have done this already. A company win by innovation and improvement. You have to be innovative in a saturated market be that innovation through new supply chain solutions or Marketing strategies.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

cooljat (May 3rd, 2013), vdhillon (November 5th, 2014)

Somethings are meant to be taken as light humor
    My dear frnd, its gud, atleast he speak about innovation, bt what to do wid our silent PM, who does not speak at alll. also other congressi rahul baba know nothing. wht hope do u ve wid them.

My dear friend, not sure wt u want to convey here. Let me say one more time; 1 Apple n FB were most innovative companies in d world. 2. but that is a history now n that is y this thread was started. nw i am not sure wht else left to prove. every company has a business strategy.business strategy is must bt at d same time in IT without innovation n new ideas, all strategies get fail. get it or not?
    Ankur,

Let me sum up the dicussion, you said FB and Apple have stopped innovating and thus you questioned their future. I simply said you dont need to be innovative to run a successful company, you just need to be making good products which are consumer driven, not innovation and gave umpteen examples. I hope there is no confusion on that front?