Thread: सिर्फ पांच साल और चलेंगे गूगल-फेसबुक?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    Easy to use product comes from idea only, without a good idea or innovation you can not have easy to use product.
    Everything starts with an idea but not every idea makes it big and that is what I am trying to justify. The Apples and Facebooks have been said to run on ideas, and that is not entirely true. The big companies we know were not the idea generators or innovaters, they were simply smart enough to use existing products, refine them to users taste and make money(albeit a few exceptions). The main job for these companies, including yours I believe is to identify gaps and how can they be improved and make money out of it.

E.g.: Search engine was an innovative Idea - Google adopted it, refined it and made it synonymous to its name. Mobile phones was an innovative idea, later others adopted it and created good products for successful businesses.

Also often you will find innovators are seldom good businessman.

I work for a company that is purely product focused, we are not innovators but purely believers of a strong product that can help users find jobs easy and our results speak our the whole philosophy.
    Last edited by desijat; April 30th, 2013 at 01:18 AM.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!