Thread: दुर्लभ चित्र...

दुर्लभ चित्र...

दुर्लभ चित्र... तत्कालीन मुख्यमंत्री चौधरी ओम प्रकाश चौटाला एवं स्वर्गीय चौधरी बंसी लाल,, साथ में हैं भजन लाल. पीछे खड़े हैं चौधरी भूपेंदर सिंह हुड्डा..
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to raka For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (April 23rd, 2012), Bisky (April 22nd, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (April 22nd, 2012), Moar (April 23rd, 2012), navdeepkhatkar (April 28th, 2012), Prikshit (April 23rd, 2012), Raghbirdeol (April 23rd, 2012), rajpaldular (April 23rd, 2012), ravinderjeet (April 23rd, 2012), rohittewatia (April 28th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (April 22nd, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 23rd, 2012), SumitJattan (April 22nd, 2012), vicky84 (April 23rd, 2012)

In logon ka koi maan dharam nahi hai ye kahi bhi ek saath ho sakte hai........

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SumitJattan For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (April 23rd, 2012), rohittewatia (April 28th, 2012), rsdalal (April 24th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by raka View Post
    दुर्लभ चित्र... तत्कालीन मुख्यमंत्री चौधरी ओम प्रकाश चौटाला एवं स्वर्गीय चौधरी बंसी लाल,, साथ में हैं भजन लाल. पीछे खड़े हैं चौधरी भूपेंदर सिंह हुड्डा..
    Really historic find Sangwanji, for which we must congratulate you.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

mandeep333 (May 22nd, 2012), Moar (April 23rd, 2012), prashantacmet (April 23rd, 2012), Prikshit (April 23rd, 2012), rohittewatia (April 28th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 23rd, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by SumitJattan View Post
    Sumit Bhai,

I interpret it otherwise. The Photo suggests that some memorandum is being submitted to the CM by the three leaders of opposition parties.

It would be interesting to know what others have to say on the issue.

Regards

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (April 23rd, 2012), satyenderdeswal (April 24th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 28th, 2012), vicky84 (April 23rd, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by raka View Post
    ye kon se samjote patee ka le den kr rhe... pls in detail....
    Thanks & Regards,

Anil Jakhar
    jakhar.anilk@gmail.com
    +91 93143 91300
    Birodi badi \ Nawal garh, Fatehpur Shekhawati, Rajasthan, India

सुमित जी ! मैं आपकी बात से पूर्णतया सहमत हूँ. इन नेताओं का कोई मान-धर्म नहीं है. जाति एवं देश जाए भाड़ में.
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

sjakhars (April 25th, 2012), SumitJattan (April 24th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    सुमित जी ! मैं आपकी बात से पूर्णतया सहमत हूँ. इन नेताओं का कोई मान-धर्म नहीं है. जाति एवं देश जाए भाड़ में.
    What a fantastic opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Sumit Bhai,

I interpret it otherwise. The Photo suggests that some memorandum is being submitted to the CM by the three leaders of opposition parties.

It would be interesting to know what others have to say on the issue.

Regards

Respected Rajpal Sir ,

I don't know why you always pick my writings in a wrong way and you take sarcasms very seriously . I don't respect them and no one can force me to do so . I always recognize the good work done by politicians by MAAN DHARM i mean they have always changed their original political parties once in their lives ….. they have always compromised their ideologies they have always shown greediness towards power ….. They have amassed a lot of wealth by wrong means .

I only respect the fourth person in the pic Mr JFR Jacobs he was the main brain behind the fall of dhaka and war hardened veteran who declined to migrate to Israel and served India as his mother land .

Please take my words lightly . Its a humble request.

Thanks and Regards
    Sumit Chaudhary
    Last edited by SumitJattan; April 24th, 2012 at 05:20 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SumitJattan For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (April 27th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 28th, 2012)

Ek aur दुर्लभ चित्र

Attachment 14541

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

rohittewatia (April 28th, 2012), spdeshwal (May 1st, 2012), yogeshdahiya007 (April 25th, 2012)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Good one.

Yoh Chasma Lagaaye Mike dhore dharti mein baithaa Ch Bansilal laage s....... ??

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Ek aur दुर्लभ चित्र

Attachment 14541

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

rohittewatia (April 28th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 28th, 2012), vicky84 (April 24th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Good one.

Yoh Chasma Lagaaye Mike dhore dharti mein baithaa Ch Bansilal laage s....... ??
    Bhai Saab pher to nu kahana padega " Dharti main ta ootha tha"
    English me kah de "Son of the Soil"

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atamjeet78 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (April 27th, 2012), rohittewatia (April 28th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (April 28th, 2012)

Respected Rajpal Sir ,

I don't know why you always pick my writings in a wrong way and you take sarcasms very seriously . I don't respect them and no one can force me to do so . I always recognize the good work done by politicians by MAAN DHARM i mean they have always changed their original political parties once in their lives ….. they have always compromised their ideologies they have always shown greediness towards power ….. They have amassed a lot of wealth by wrong means .

I only respect the fourth person in the pic Mr JFR Jacobs he was the main brain behind the fall of dhaka and war hardened veteran who declined to migrate to Israel and served India as his mother land .

Please take my words lightly . Its a humble request.

Thanks and Regards
    Sumit Chaudhary
    Dear friend,
    It is no opposition to differ with one another in a democratic society. I have no enmity with anyone and the least with you, this much can I assure you.
    Best wishes for more success in digesting healthy discussion and debate.

Cheers!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (April 28th, 2012), SumitJattan (April 28th, 2012), Sure (May 2nd, 2012)

:rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (April 28th, 2012), bhupenderkhalsa (April 29th, 2012), dahiyavijay7 (May 23rd, 2012), kuldeeppunia25 (April 28th, 2012), op1955 (April 28th, 2012), rameshlakra (May 6th, 2012), rohittewatia (April 29th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (May 23rd, 2012), sjakhars (May 1st, 2012), SumitJattan (April 28th, 2012), Sunil2011 (April 30th, 2012), Sure (May 2nd, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    Yah photo 1946 se pahle ka hai ya baad ka.

Login to view details.
    Yoh lo.... so called "Mahatma" er "Congressiyan ka Bapu" --- thumke lagawe doosre ki lugaayi gail !!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ghandi.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	14585

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (May 1st, 2012), satyenderdeswal (May 23rd, 2012), sjakhars (May 1st, 2012), vicky84 (May 1st, 2012)

Yoh lo.... so called "Mahatma" er "Congressiyan ka Bapu" --- thumke lagawe doosre ki lugaayi gail !!

Is this snap really belongs to gandhi ?,,,I read on a forum that it is a still from an old movie.
    चालना राही का, चाहे फेर क्यूं ना हो । बैठना भाइयाँ का, चाहे बैर क्यूं ना हो ।।

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuldeeppunia25 For This Useful Post:

Sure (May 2nd, 2012), vicky84 (May 1st, 2012)

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by kuldeeppunia25 View Post
    Is this snap really belongs to gandhi ?,,,I read on a forum that it is a still from an old movie.
    Ho sake s bhai... lekin rare to s....

31. The Following User Says Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

JSRana (May 1st, 2012)

[QUOTE=anilsaCcngwan;303716]Ho sake s bhai... lekin rare to s.... [/QUOTE

Deenbandhu Chaudhary Chhotu Ram

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

raka (May 24th, 2012), ravinderjeet (May 23rd, 2012), satyenderdeswal (May 23rd, 2012)

In spite of his many failings and failures, we must remember that for converting freedom movement into mass non violent movement, none can deny his contribution. The words ''Father of the Nation'' were first used by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose after he had left the Congress and organised INA to attack the British from Burma Side. So we must be tolerant towards those also who do not think or act like us as the true great men of the freedom movement used to do.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Sure (May 23rd, 2012)