Thread: Opportunities for 3+ years of experienced people.

Opportunities for 3+ years of experienced people.

Hi All,

Those who have 3+ years of experience and are looking for a change can drop me a mail at prikshit9569@gmail.com with updated CV and below mentioned details

1. PAN Card no.
    2. Passport no (optional)
    3. Skill set(5 skills with priority, if not five mention 2-3) for ex. Java, j2ee, oracle etc etc
    4 Mother's maiden name

So that I can refer you against openings suiting your profile.

PS: Mail me only if you are interested. Please don't ask irrelevant questions on this thread.

Any query feel free to drop me a mail at above given id

Regards,
    Prikshit Chhillar
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

vikda (June 6th, 2012)

Bhai Prikshit...jahan tum ho wahan hum 10 saal se hain...I am satisfied with ur intentions...but still what is "irrelevant" according to you.....

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Hi All,

Those who have 3+ years of experience and are looking for a change can drop me a mail at prikshit9569@gmail.com with updated CV and below mentioned details

1. PAN Card no.
    3. Skill set(5 skills with priority, if not five mention 2-3) for ex. Java, j2ee, oracle etc etc
    4 Mother's maiden name

So that I can refer you against openings suiting your profile.

PS: Mail me only if you are interested. Please don't ask irrelevant questions on this thread.

Regards,
    Prikshit Chhillar

Quote Originally Posted by vikda View Post
    Bhai Prikshit...jahan tum ho wahan hum 10 saal se hain...I am satisfied with ur intentions...but still what is "irrelevant" according to you.....
    I think you have answered yourself.

Regards,
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Hi All,

Those who have 3+ years of experience and are looking for a change can drop me a mail at prikshit9569@gmail.com

Regards,
    Prikshit Chhillar
    Chillar Sahib,

This is not proper in this age when demand for transparency is being raised in loudest voice from all corners of the country. There seems to be no harm in replying on this site itself because; when you have posted the thread here, you must be kind enough to satisfy the queries, if any, on this platform . [Incidentally, I have none]. Rest assured, decision in this regards depends on you!

Thanks.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; June 6th, 2012 at 08:14 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

vikasJAT (June 6th, 2012), VPannu (June 6th, 2012)

Hi All,

1. PAN Card no.
    [SIZE=3]4 Mother's maiden name[/SIZE]

Regards,
    Prikshit Chhillar

Nothing to my interest. However, just a humble question. What is this funda about "Mother's Maiden Name"? Perhaps American companies require such information. In Indian context, this is totally irrelevant !

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post
    Nothing to my interest. However, just a humble question. What is this funda about "Mother's Maiden Name"? Perhaps American companies require such information. In Indian context, this is totally irrelevant !

Company asks for it, its a mandatory to fill it in referral process.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Chillar Sahib,

This is not proper in this age when demand for transparency is being raised in loudest voice from all corners of the country. There seems to be no harm in replying on this site itself because; when you have posted the thread here, you must be kind enough to satisfy the queries, if any, on this platform . [Incidentally, I have none]. Rest assured, decision in this regards depends on you!

Thanks.
    Sir,
    I'l ponder over it.

• Skill
    • Requirement (JD)
    • OBIEE
    • 3-6yrs, experience in OBIEE.
    • Java with Strtus (MVC), Spring, Hibernate with JDBC component
    • 3-5 yrs , Development of Technical Design Document.
      Design and creation of WSDL (Top down and Bottom up approach)
      Design Pattern in J2EE
      Struts Framework MVC Component
      Hibernate Framework - with JDBC component
      Spring Framework - (AOP/DI /JDBC/Transaction)
      Core Java - Collections/Threads/Design Pattern
    • Sharepoint
    • 3-5 years,experience in Sharepoint 2010
    • Oracle DBA
    • 3-8 yrs experience, Oracle DBA
    • SQL DBA
    • 3-8 yrs experience, SQL DBA,
    • Date
    • 9-June-2012
    • Registration Time
    • 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
    • Skill
    • Requirement (JD)
    • Network Security
    • 3-6 yrs experience, Experience in LAN/Firewall/CISCO
    • Service Desk
    • 2 -4 yrs expereince , Relevant experience of minimum 2 yrs in Service Desk. Good Communication is must
    • Identity and Acces Managemet
    • 2 -4 yrs expereince , Relevant experience of minimum 2 yrs in Identity and Acces Managemet. Good Communication is must
    • Application Security
    • 3-6 yrs experience in Application security, Performing security vulnerability assessment for Web, Mobile, Kiosk based applications and providing detailed report
    • Security Engineer/SOC
    • 3-5 yrs experience. Provide L1/L2 support for security technologies, handle service requests and Incidents. Update regular vendor released signatures for applicable system
    • Linux Admin
    • 3-6 yrs experience, Linux Admin.
    • Windows Admin
    • 3-6 yrs experience, Windows Admin (AD, VMWARE etc)
    • PL/SQL
    • 3-6 yrs, PL/SQL
    • Mainframes
    • 3-6 yrs, Mainframes

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

jakharanil (June 6th, 2012)