Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 179 180 181 182 183
Results 3,641 to 3,648 of 3648

Thread: पी एम हो तो मोदी जैसा...........

Mubarak ho now we are backward ........ hip hip hurray and credit goes to the reservation threads

Quote Originally Posted by raka View Post
    गणी गाही हो स ग्यार , आर या थ्रेयड हो ली स ग्यार ,

जाट रिज़र्वेशन थ्रेयड यह तर्क देते हुए बंद कर के दूसरी शुरू कर दी थी की पोस्ट ज्यादा हो गई हैं , इस थ्रेयड पर शायद मॉडरेटर साहब ने गौर नहीं किया ...
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

अब पूजा अर्चना काफी हो चुकी है, बस आरती उतार के इस पूजन का समापन कर देना चाहिए i पता नहीं जाटों में अंध भक्ति और मूर्ती पूजा का चलन कहाँ से शुरू हो गया i किसी अंध भक्त का मन नहीं भरा हो तो बाकी की पूजा घर के किसी कोने में मंदिर बनवा के पूरी कर ले i

बंद करो यह मुसलसल सिलसिला बुतपरस्ती का ए नादानों
    इंसानों को खुदा समझने की भूल कब तक करते रहोगोे
    कब तक सिखाओगे चापलूसी क़ौम-ए-सूरमाओं को वफ़ा के नाम पर
    सियासतदानों की आरती और कब तक उतारते रहोगे
    अब छेड़ो कोई नया शगूफा, ताकि माहौल में ताज़गी आये
    'मासूम' ऊब चुका है अवाम अब इन सड़ांध भरी चौपाइयों से
    मोडेरेटरों को भी इल्म नहीं शायद कि ऊँघ रही है जनता
    न जाने कब पीछा छूटेगा इन भक्ति रस में सड़ी हुई रूबाइयों से
    Last edited by singhvp; December 9th, 2014 at 05:18 AM.

अखबार और पत्रिकाओं की खबर तो आजकल मोबाइल पर भी आ जाती हैं, क्यों तकलीफ उठाई i मॉडरेटर नै इसे इसे पन्ने तो हटा देने चाहियें i वैसे भी भक्ति संगीत की कैसेट सुण सुण के काफी बोर हो चुके हैं i

4. The Following User Says Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

desijat (December 9th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post

या कोए बावली औरत होगी जिसनै अपणे आला छोड राख्या होगा I घणा ए हेज पाट रह्या सै इसका I शकल तैं तो psycho लाग्गै सै I

He won where APCO could fake users and vote, and lost 'person of the year by far where his credits were required to win. Please share complete news.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Quote Originally Posted by SumitJattan View Post
    He is the second Indian after Mahatma Gandhi to win Time's person of the year.

He has lost Time's person of the year by far, did not even make it to top 8. Namo Namo, ek par aur padho: "The choice of the TIME Person of the Year is made by TIME editors and will be announced Wednesday.
    "
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; December 9th, 2014 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Salutation removed
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

SumitJattan (December 9th, 2014)

You are right it my mistake and i liked Bhagat statment :D .... Moderators please remove my post

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    He has lost Time's person of the year by far, did not even make it to top 8. Namo Namo, ek par aur padho: "The choice of the TIME Person of the Year is made by TIME editors and will be announced Wednesday.
    "
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

As pointed out, the thread has been over stretched and also that the Title of the thread is somewhat misnomer :
    • पी एम हो तो मोदी जैसा........... when now Shri Narendra Modi is Prime Minister of India for over six months.
    • Therefore to discuss his style of governance and functioning of the Government needs deeper appraisal. Therefore, the current thread is being given a stop and a new thread is being initiated for the participants. Kindly log and share your views :

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...386#post372386
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.