Page 3 of 183 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: पी एम हो तो मोदी जैसा...........

Quote Originally Posted by VirJ View Post
    You claim to have read lot of books but looks like either you have read selected books or you have any agenda to follow.

Few questions: OK Modi didnt apologize. Accepted but did congress apologize. Do you know what R. Gandhi said in 84, Jab bada ped girta he to aas pas ki jameen me darar to padti hi he (cant remember exect words). Being a sikh how can you forget this? Did congress take the moral respocibility of Mumbai Attaks? Did they resign? I have no problem as long as you read books from all liabrary not selected liabraries.

Here's my line of argument, let me know if you get it easily or I will try breaking it down further for you.

Two wrongs do not make a right. We cant justify Modi's guilt by saying "Others are guilty too, ask them to apologize first!" This is not a kid's chocolate stealing game in school. No political party is scot free.

And when did I say I support Congress? Does opposing Modi or BJP automatically mean a Congress supporter? Congress is no good on protecting minority rights. They are sham secular. Narasimha Rao had intelligence inputs that Babri will be destroyed, yet he didnt send in central forces.

I have voted 4 times uptill now in total. Never for Congress.

2. An average economy student will tell you that its hard to grow (as in % GDP) an already developed state. As you claimed Gujrat was already well off and he is growing it with a very good rate than it is exceptional. ( I am not drawing a conclusion here but just telling you that your logics doest match). To me he is a strong leader and able administrator which is the basic requirement if you have to grow. A lot depends on the natural resources, location Human deveopment and skilled labour etc. A weak leader is sometime worse than a corrupt leader.
    Gujarat isnt developed yet. Its still developing. But its developed as compared to most other states. I hope this is not too hard to understand.

I am not ready to risk a leader like Modi. That guy couldnt manage a riot in his own state, rather allowed it to happen. How will he manage a multitude of such issues all over the country?

And let me tell you something, it doesnt take a lot for the official machinery - the police, administration to get into a tacit understanding of which community to support. And this affects normal people too. Rajiv's hand in the riots could have never been confirmed pr proven. Yet the police actually helped the mobs with voter lists. People killed their own neighbors because it seemed like common understanding that Sikhs have to be punished for killing Gandhi. Similar thing happened in Gujarat after Godhra. The Hindu population was naturally seething with anger, so were the mostly Hindu administration who were sympathetic to the mobs of rioters. But this is where an impartial CM could have come in and prevented such loss. Yet he didnt do it and instead 'allowed' things to deteriorate.

I am ok with the BJP coming to power, but not Modi as PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

amankadian (June 23rd, 2012)

Well, there are many writing about negative of Modi and GDP of few other states better than Gujarat. I wish to highlight some positives related to life of Gujarat.
    1. Agriculture growth in Gujarat is more than 10 % (Gujarat was never known for agriculture)
    2. Recent tourism growth is more than 20 %.
    3. Agriculture land in Gujarat have increased. This is striking here. Inspite of industrial development, agriculture land has increased. I forgot the number.
    4. 24 hour electricity supply in villages. Only surplus state in India.
    5. Chiravjivi scheme to encourage under privileged for institutional delivery. Drastic reduce in infant and pregnant women mortality rate.
    5. Number of universities increased from 11 to 45. Some of its own kind like Raksha Shakti University and Forensic Science University.
    6. Leading state in solar power.
    7. Drastic increase in enrollment of schools (nearly 100 %).
    8. iCARE is started by Gujarat Govt headed by Dr. Murthy to encourage entrepreneurship.
    9. Gujarat farmers have soil health card for their farms. Getting inputs from scientists for farming.

I can go on and on with these facts (Came across all this in last one month only). Many steps are taken for women empowerment like Mission Manglam Scheme, making mothers' name compulsory in schools, some rebate in stamp duty for those who buy property against women name etc. Took only 21 days to solve the Ahmedabad blast case. Remember all this have happened when center government is trying its level best to stop (Reduce funds, not giving permissions for many of schemes). I don't have any doubt that Gujarat is on the way of becoming developed state in a developing country. Modi is used to say one think "Development for all and appeasement for none". At-least, right now, he is following it. Last week only, Gujarat wins the UN award for transparency in the government. (only state in India to win the award for the second time)

Note: Some mistake you may find in the post. But all in all, most of things are true. Search on Google more about Gujarat. One thing is sure if one wants to listen positive news about works, Follow the news related to Gujarat.

Also, I don't want to get into arguments here over Modi as it is an endless debate. I just posted this because most of hard facts always go missing related to Gujarat. That never make it a healthy debate. People revolve around 2002 only. Take 2002 and other works also. Then, it would be easier to judge.
    Last edited by bazardparveen; June 24th, 2012 at 12:51 AM. Reason: wrote some data wrong

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bazardparveen For This Useful Post:

cutejaatsandeep (June 23rd, 2012), navdeepkhatkar (June 24th, 2012), rajpaldular (September 5th, 2012), rekhasmriti (June 24th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (June 26th, 2012), vikda (June 24th, 2012)

[QUOTE=amankadian;308780]
    1. Read carefully
    what do you want me to read carefully??? Please mention dear.

2. my post wasnt about development. Thats about the killed people
    You mean to say Modi killed people? Is that what you are trying to say!!!

3. As Gujarat was really good before he had it. Please compare again "Gujarat: before Modi, after Modi" even if we put development aside, we can never ignore that riots used to arouse in every second month even before 2002 (whereas none after 2002)... and there used to be curfew every second month at one part of state or another... now tell me brother, would you held modi responsible for those riots of before 2002??? if not then whom???

I appricate it what he has done.
    Thanks a ton.

Whats man 1st priorty(family,friend, relative). We always want to keep them safe. He tried but succeed to some extent. couldn't able to save all. I hope you can understand, as this was the eruption of public anger, which can happen any where. It happened in Delhi... It happened even in US (just because one football team lost). In Gujarat it took place between two different ideologies, after burning a train, (however both the acts were equally shamefull i.e. train burning as well as riots)... whereas in US riots took place between by fans of a football team and government was not able to stop them... will you call them state sponsored??? Come on these things happens and we must accept this and we cant be so immature to believe the paid media and blaming only one person who did his best to stop riots(ignoring the SIT's conclusion and Judicial System of India)!!!!

Those people lost their life in rots. They never have it again. Development is nothing for those families.

4. My business is registered by Australian Govt. You can't f......k ATO.
    Thanks brother, for avoiding the abusive language. WOW!!!! your business is registered... and by Australian Govt. Amazed to see this... By the way i didn't asked for the registration of your business. One can't do business without registration. And somebody will try to do biz without proper initial documentation, than it will work for very short period. Read carefully. I asked about things like proper tax declaration, Custom Duties, Forged Invoices, etc... I hope you don't play with the financial data of your biz. If you do it properly, I want to thank you but If you are not doing it properly and stealing tax, than brother you have no right to say "mai haram ki kamai nahi khata"...

Unfortunately the wonder boy modi ever get the Pm chair and he wouldn't like to see the muslim in this countries.
    What do i think about it!!! Well as far as i believe, when Modi will become PM (and i strongly believe, he will become PM one day) my muslim brothers will live a peaceful life in India and my muslim brother will let others too live a peaceful life. May be you know few years back an Australian PM announced for all immigrants that here in Australia, system will run as per common civil law and If anybody have any problem with that they can leave Australia. So when Modi will become PM (as per his records, he never gave any special reservation, discounts, subsidies, privileges to any specific community, to please them (which i think is a secular act itself)), losing all the liberties in India and treated with common civil law... my muslim brothers will leave india... As i said it will be up to them, as here as fellow Indians are living here or leave the country... By the way, brother what is you opinion about common civil law???

What do you think about it ?
    I think as i said. Ek baat or bhai angeragi main likhne se waitage nahi increase hoti... spanish, german, italian, dutch, or bahot sare desh hum se population mai hum se bahot kam hai... or apni matra bhasha (mother tongue) mai hi baat karte hain... waise mugjhe angreji ya firangiyon se koi khass parhej nahi nahi but jab thode din doosi bhasha bolne walo ke beech ruha to apni bhasha se jayada pyar ho gaya...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (October 25th, 2013)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

Hahaha funny. Jin logo ne Hindu ko mara ......Kya whi log rots main mare.. Mere bhai.. Karta koi or hai or mar koi or jata hai jata hai.

A,B,C,D,F Hindu Hai 1,2,3,4,5 Muslim hai

5 Muslim ne A ko mar dia.
    Ab B,C ne gusse main aake 1,2 Muslim ko mar dia ( Jabki 1,2 ka A ko marne main koi haat nhi tha) Bakar main mar gaye

ab jo 1,2 muslim hai unke ghar walo ke man main kya bhawana hogi ...ki wo dono bakar main mare gaya jaati vaad ke karan.

Jab jisne 5 muslim ne A ko mara hai uska to kuch hua hi nhi bhai...Mare gaye bekasur ..

Rots ka maine reason yhi hota hai

All the roads, electricity, universities and industry cannot bring back the people killed while Modi looked the other way.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

sinsinwar (June 23rd, 2012)

funny to bhai mugjhe ab aapke comments lagne lage hain... I hope you can understand, as this was the eruption of public anger, which can happen any where. It happened in Delhi... It happened even in US (just because one football team lost). In Gujarat it took place between two different ideologies, after burning a train, (however both the acts were equally shamefull i.e. train burning as well as riots)... whereas in US riots took place between by fans of a football team and government was not able to stop them... will you call them state sponsored??? Come on these things happens and we must accept this and we cant be so immature to believe the paid media and blaming only one person who did his best to stop riots

Quote Originally Posted by amankadian View Post
    Hahaha funny. Jin logo ne Hindu ko mara ......Kya whi log rots main mare.. Mere bhai.. Karta koi or hai or mar koi or jata hai jata hai.

A,B,C,D,F Hindu Hai 1,2,3,4,5 Muslim hai

5 Muslim ne A ko mar dia.
    Ab B,C ne gusse main aake 1,2 Muslim ko mar dia ( Jabki 1,2 ka A ko marne main koi haat nhi tha) Bakar main mar gaye

ab jo 1,2 muslim hai unke ghar walo ke man main kya bhawana hogi ...ki wo dono bakar main mare gaya jaati vaad ke karan.

Jab jisne 5 muslim ne A ko mara hai uska to kuch hua hi nhi bhai...Mare gaye bekasur ..

Rots ka maine reason yhi hota hai

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

In case you didn't read this bro..
    I hope you can understand, as this was the eruption of public anger, which can happen any where. It happened in Delhi... It happened even in US (just because one football team lost). In Gujarat it took place between two different ideologies, after burning a train, (however both the acts were equally shamefull i.e. train burning as well as riots)... whereas in US riots took place between by fans of a football team and government was not able to stop them... will you call them state sponsored??? Come on these things happens and we must accept this and we cant be so immature to believe the paid media and blaming only one person who did his best to stop riots

Quote Originally Posted by swaich View Post
    All the roads, electricity, universities and industry cannot bring back the people killed while Modi looked the other way.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

Excellent !!

Sir, you should also include Haryana too.. no's don't take anybody's side they speak themselves...

Here are a few states, doing comparably or even better than Gujarat.

State/union territory 2004-05 GDP
    (in Crores of Rupees)
    2005-06 nominal GDP
    (in Crores of Rupees)
    2006-07 nominal GDP
    (in Crores of Rupees)
    2007-08 nominal GDP
    (in Crores of Rupees)
    2008-09 nominal GDP
    (in Crores of Rupees)
    2009-10 nominal GDP
    (in Crores of Rupees)
    2010-11 nominal GDP
    (in Crores of Rupees)
    2011-12 nominal GDP
    (in Crores of Rupees)
    2005-06 % Growth over the previous year 2006-07 % Growth over the previous year 2007-08 % Growth over the previous year 2008-09 % Growth over the previous year 2009-10 % Growth over the previous year 2010-11 % Growth over the previous year 2011-12 % Growth over the previous year
    [IMG]file:///C:\DOCUME~1\jswaich\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image002.gif[/IMG] India 2,971,464 3,253,073 3,564,364 3,896,636 4,158,676 4,507,637 4,885,954 5,222,027 9.48 9.57 9.32 6.72 8.39 8.39 6.88
    Maharashtra 413,826 473,801 540,750 599,062 619,291 701,550 775,020 N.A 14.49 14.13 10.78 3.38 13.28 10.47 N.A
    Himachal Pradesh 21,189 23,743 26,247 28,873 33,115 38,004 44,348 50,797 12.05 10.55 10.00 14.69 14.76 16.69 14.54
    Andaman and Nicobar IslandsTerritory 1,633 1,848 2,296 2,715 3,168 3,595 3,760 4,147 13.17 24.24 18.25 16.69 13.48 4.59 10.29
    Tamil Nadu 219,003 249,567 287,530 305,157 320,085 350,258 391,372 428,109 13.96 15.21 6.13 4.89 9.43 11.74 9.39
    Gujarat 203,373 233,776 253,393 281,273 300,341 330,671 365,295 N.A 14.95 8.39 11.00 6.78 10.10 10.47 N.A
    Bihar 77,781 78,494 92,427 99,492 113,994 125,875 144,472 163,439 0.92 17.75 7.64 14.58 10.42 14.77 13.13
    Uttarakhand 24,786 28,268 32,260 38,015 42,837 47,599 51,107 55,606 14.05 14.12 17.84 12.68 11.12 7.37 8.80
    Jammu & Kashmir 23,292 25,278 27,652 30,720 34,290 38,735 43,716 49,388 8.53 9.39 11.10 11.62 12.96 12.86 12.97

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev1984 View Post
    In case you didn't read this bro..
    I hope you can understand, as this was the eruption of public anger, which can happen any where. It happened in Delhi... It happened even in US (just because one football team lost). In Gujarat it took place between two different ideologies, after burning a train, (however both the acts were equally shamefull i.e. train burning as well as riots)... whereas in US riots took place between by fans of a football team and government was not able to stop them... will you call them state sponsored??? Come on these things happens and we must accept this and we cant be so immature to believe the paid media and blaming only one person who did his best to stop riots
    Bhai these things happen?

You are sure the police didnt look the other way? About 1984 riots, read HS Phoolka's book "When a big tree falls". For Gujarat, read various NGO reports of witnesses and Human rights commission. I dont have an enmity with Modi to blame him unnecessarily.

heere u r only talking about 1500 muslims...wat about kashmiri pandits?wat did they do wrong in kashmirr?y were they flushed out?lakhs of kashmiri were killed by tthese katwass...why no case is registered against omar or farrukh abdullah?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev1984 View Post
    funny to bhai mugjhe ab aapke comments lagne lage hain... I hope you can understand, as this was the eruption of public anger, which can happen any where. It happened in Delhi... It happened even in US (just because one football team lost). In Gujarat it took place between two different ideologies, after burning a train, (however both the acts were equally shamefull i.e. train burning as well as riots)... whereas in US riots took place between by fans of a football team and government was not able to stop them... will you call them state sponsored??? Come on these things happens and we must accept this and we cant be so immature to believe the paid media and blaming only one person who did his best to stop riots

O bhai kyu garam ho rha ja mar le jisne marta ho.

Bhai tera Modi Jaativaadi admi hai ...Log uski baato badak jate hai.....

m koi congressi kona .........Development ek alag chiz hai .........ye jo matter hai ye Development se khi jayda serious hai

Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post
    heere u r only talking about 1500 muslims...wat about kashmiri pandits?wat did they do wrong in kashmirr?y were they flushed out?lakhs of kashmiri were killed by tthese katwass...why no case is registered against omar or farrukh abdullah?
    Haan to maro uske ser fodo ne. Jo main target hai uske to haat lagne ki kisi ki himmat hoti nhi ..Baksur bachare mare jawe hai.

eb rots ho Kashmir main. Bhai sandeep tu muslman mare aapne pados ke. To bhai ye sab chize Hindu or Muslman ke bich daraar paida kar deti hai aapne aap
    Last edited by amankadian; June 23rd, 2012 at 11:44 PM.

Haan to maro uske ser fodo ne. Jo main target hai uske to haat lagne ki kisi ki himmat hoti nhi ..Baksur bachare mare jawe hai.
    omar abdullah ya farrukh abdullah ne khud jaakarr to kissi ko nai maraaa......maraaa to teree un katwo ne hi hai....muslims ki sabse badi prob.. ye hai ke unke liye harr non muslim kafir hai..woo har kissi ko mulla banana chahte hai..thats y harrr jagah mulllle fight karte hai..recent example is myanmaar(burma)....m sure tujhee pata hoga waha kya chal raha hai

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

amankadian (June 23rd, 2012), rajpaldular (October 25th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by bazardparveen View Post
    Well, there are many writing about negative of Modi and GDP of few other states better than Gujarat. I wish to highlight some positives related to life of Gujarat.
    1. Agriculture growth in Gujarat is more than 10 % (Gujarat was never known for agriculture)
    2. Recent tourism growth is more than 20 %.
    3. Agriculture land in Gujarat have increased. This is striking here. Inspite of industrial development, agriculture land has increased. I forgot the number.
    4. 24 hour electricity supply in villages. Only surplus state in India.
    5. Chiravjivi scheme to encourage under privileged for institutional delivery. Drastic reduce in infant and pregnant women mortality rate.
    5. Number of universities increased from 11 to 45. Some of its own kind like Raksha Shakti University and Forensic Science University.
    6. Leading state in solar power.
    7. Drastic increase in enrollment of schools (nearly 100 %).
    8. iCARE is started by Gujarat Govt headed by Dr. Murthy to encourage entrepreneurship.
    9. Gujarat farmers have soil health card for their farms. Getting inputs from scientists for farming.

I can go on and on with these facts (Came across all this in last one month only). Many steps are taken for women empowerment like Mission Manglam Scheme, making mothers' name compulsory in schools, some rebate in stamp duty for those who buy property against women name etc. Took only 21 days to solve the Ahmedabad blast case. Remember all this have happened when center government is trying its level best to stop (Reduce funds, not giving permissions for many of schemes). I don't have any doubt that Gujarat is on the way of becoming developed state in a developing country. Modi is used to say one think "Development for all and appeasement for none". At-least, right now, he is following it. Last week only, Gujarat wins the UN award for transparency in the government. (2nd best state in world and only one from India)

Note: Some mistake you may find in the post. But all in all, most of things are true. Search on Google more about Gujarat. One thing is sure if one wants to listen positive news about works, Follow the news related to Gujarat.

Also, I don't want to get into arguments here over Modi as it is an endless debate. I just posted this because most of hard facts always go missing related to Gujarat. That never make it a healthy debate. People revolve around 2002 only. Take 2002 and other works also. Then, it would be easier to judge.
    Here are some other hard facts -
    1. In 2001 Gujarat ranked 4th in per capita income. Now its 6th.
    2. Gujarat has worse malnutrition figures than Uttar Pradesh according to a report by National Commission of Applied Economic Research.
    3. 44.6% of Guj's children are malnourished and 66% in the age group of 0-5 are anaemic.
    4. Maternal maternity rate only came down by 12 points between 2004-2009. In the same period the national maternal mortality rate was down by 50 points. So Gujarat was below the national average.
    5. Vibrant Guj website claims that about $876Bn worth of MoUs have been signed since 2003. In truth RBI says that only $7.5Bn FDI flowed into Guj in this period, which is a mere 5% of total national FDI inflow. In the same period TN gathered 6% and Maharashtra got 35%.

So there are a lot of things which have been faked and covered up by Modi's PR machine.

But my purpose isnt to show Gujarat in a bad light. The state is miled ahead of many states in India. In women's right and industrial and labor laws it is one of the best places. But lets not overblow the trumpet.

omar abdullah ya farrukh abdullah ne khud jaakarr to kissi ko nai maraaa......maraaa to teree un katwo ne hi hai....muslims ki sabse badi prob.. ye hai ke unke liye harr non muslim kafir hai..woo har kissi ko mulla banana chahte hai..thats y harrr jagah mulllle fight karte hai..recent example is myanmaar(burma)....m sure tujhee pata hoga waha kya chal raha hai
    Aam Janta ki soch asi bilkul nhi hai ki her kisko mulla banna hai. Kiske pass time hai aaj kal is sab ka . Per hai Kuch log katter jarur hai bhai jo ye sochte hai per wo aam janta hai hissa nhi hai.

Yhi tho hai bhai Khud koi nhi marta .... or che koi hindu mare ya muslim mare kiske koi fark nhi padta . Jiske mare uske pade hai

Flawed logic again. Who said what happened to Kashmiri Pandits was right? And why is this issue related with Gujarat riots and Modi's culpability?

Its a separate issue. Open a thread about it and we can discuss more.

bhai na to mai garam hu or na mai kisi ko marna chahta hu... or please clarify kar do quote kar ke agar maine koi violent comment kiya hai to...
    or aap fir se kisi aadmi ko bina jane allegation laga ruhe ho jativad ka... mugjhe ek bhi video/audio dikha do jahan pe modi kisi ko bhadka ruha ho... haan main modi ke secular sabit kar dene wale 10 video abhi de sakta hu...
    bhai insaan ka congressi hona, bjp ka suppoter hona, ya rss ka karyakarta hona, ya hindu hona, ya jat hona, muslim hona itna jarori nahi hai jitna khule vicharon (open minded) ka hona jarori hai... aapne 4 news dekhi... 10 news padhi or modi ke bare mai raye bana li... this is not fair...
    development ko to maine 3 post pehle se side rukh diya tha...

O bhai kyu garam ho rha ja mar le jisne marta ho.

Bhai tera Modi Jaativaadi admi hai ...Log uski baato badak jate hai.....

m koi congressi kona .........Development ek alag chiz hai .........ye jo matter hai ye Development se khi jayda serious hai

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

amankadian (June 23rd, 2012), rajpaldular (October 25th, 2013)

Punjab Ke baad gujarati sabse jayda abroad main ja rhe hai. ek bhai bol rha hai 2nd number ka states ka states hai world main gujarat . fer kyun wo abroad jate hai tine cache state ko chodkar