Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Jat Gotras which I came to know !!

Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post
    singhal is also a jat gotra which you only find in baniyass....devli village in delhi is of singhal gotra jats.....bargujar is also a jat gotra.....bargujar are gujjars as well as sc's too
    Mr sandeep devli village me toh bhure gotra hai , aap ko singhal ke bare mei kisne bataya?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to puneetlakra For This Useful Post:

JSRana (July 11th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Abhisheksangwan View Post
    I am studying in Delhi.
    I came to know about 2 new Jat Gotras which I heard for the first time.
    First one is BACHCHISH.
    Second one is MATHUR.

I have a friend hailing from Uttar Pradesh.He is basically fro Bulandshahr. Maybe there are some villages in Bulandshahr where there BACHCHISH gotra exist.

Second case is quite interesting. I often heard Mathur is surname of Kayastha caste.
    But there is a village named "Karala" in Delhi where there are many people with MATHUR gotra.

Really JAT is big community with many gotras.
    We are proud to be Jat & thanks our ancestors for well defined Khap panchayat system as well as Gotra system.

mr abhishek,
    mathur gotra is actully mattsar , but people starts calling machher that's why they starts writing mathur and their is three villages in India which comes in north west delhi named karala, kirari suleman and karala majri all near village mundka

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puneetlakra For This Useful Post:

JSRana (July 11th, 2012), neel6318 (August 21st, 2017)

There's a small Jatt gotra in Punjab called Teje. They are mainly settled in the Powadh region of Punjab - Rajpura, Banur tehsil and the area bordering Amabala.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (July 11th, 2012), puneetlakra (July 11th, 2012)

Request to Moderators please have double check before adding/ deleting any JAT Gotra in the interest to maintain sanctity of this forum. There may be risk of infections by infiltrators of Fake JATs or say anti JATs just to dilute our culture.
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (July 11th, 2012), lrburdak (October 1st, 2017), puneetlakra (July 11th, 2012), sunillore (July 11th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Sure View Post
    Request to Moderators please have double check before adding/ deleting any JAT Gotra in the interest to maintain sanctity of this forum. There may be risk of infections by infiltrators of Fake JATs or say anti JATs just to dilute our culture.
    Bhai sahab..instead of exhibiting your paranoia...why dont you openly converse with me?

Aap khul ke bolo jo bolna hai.
    Last edited by swaich; July 11th, 2012 at 03:48 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (July 11th, 2012), prashantacmet (July 12th, 2012), Saharan1628 (July 11th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by swaich View Post
    Bhai sahab..instead of exhibiting your paranoia...why dont you openly converse with me?

Aap khul ke bolo jo bolna hai.
    Janbujhjkar Jkyon jhagara invite kar rahe ho!

Put good posts and enjoy the life!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Janbujhjkar Jkyon jhagara invite kar rahe ho!

Put good posts and enjoy the life!!
    It doesn't take much to decipher indirect insinuations. If Mr. Surender has a problem or certain doubts he should say so openly and directly.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (July 12th, 2012), Saharan1628 (July 11th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by swaich View Post
    It doesn't take much to decipher indirect insinuations. If Mr. Surender has a problem or certain doubts he should say so openly and directly.
    Directly or indirectly तेरे ऊपर कुछ फर्क ना पड़ता , बह्तेरा समझाया के योमहरा culture , तू ना मान्या, तेरे मुंह भी ना लागना चाहता मै , कुता काटे या चाटे injection आदमी को ही लगेंगे . Le directly sun le I dont want to interact with you.
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

Some member trying to get to much personal here.

I'm nobody to suggest still request you to member do not get personal too much just because other members have different point of view.
    Vivek Tomar
    Be Happy With Every Moment

Quote Originally Posted by Sure View Post
    Directly or indirectly तेरे ऊपर कुछ फर्क ना पड़ता , बह्तेरा समझाया के योमहरा culture , तू ना मान्या, तेरे मुंह भी ना लागना चाहता मै , कुता काटे या चाटे injection आदमी को ही लगेंगे . Le directly sun le I dont want to interact with you.
    Achi baat hai. Please ignore my posts from now on. Phir bhi man na bhare to koi aur rasta apnaiye.

I have enough experience on internet forums to understand that emotional ho ke koi baat nahi hoti. Keyboard pe gussa nikalne ka koi fayeda nahi. Baki aapki marzi.

The thread (very interesting and informative yet)seems going off the track... Please come to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by sitaram View Post
    sahrawat saheb ............. i think bargujar's are not gujjar ............. the r sc class in hindus.
    bhai saab palwal side badgujar gotra ke jaat bahut hai.....hamare jatland ke member ki bua badgujaro mai biyayee see...usne mujhe bataya tha

Quote Originally Posted by puneetlakra View Post
    Mr sandeep devli village me toh bhure gotra hai , aap ko singhal ke bare mei kisne bataya?
    bhai saab mai to khud devli gaya hu....wahaa mujhe eek jaat ne bataya tha ki yaha singhal gotra ke jaat hai....mai to eek bar ke liye shocked ho gaya tha.....even google mai search karoge to waha bhi yehi leekha hai ki devli gao mai singhal gotra ke jaat rehte hai

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

sunillore (July 14th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post
    bhai saab mai to khud devli gaya hu....wahaa mujhe eek jaat ne bataya tha ki yaha singhal gotra ke jaat hai....mai to eek bar ke liye shocked ho gaya tha.....even google mai search karoge to waha bhi yehi leekha hai ki devli gao mai singhal gotra ke jaat rehte hai
    [Sandeep Sahi hai ..Devli mein 3 gotra hai Siwas,Singhal,Bhure. Siwas Majority mein hai....]
    Best Regards
    Manish Mahalwal

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manishmahalwal For This Useful Post:

ashishsehrawat9 (July 14th, 2012), sunillore (July 14th, 2012)

Its correct devli village may singhal jaat hai aur vo majority may hai....i m from devli village only. Bhure , khreata and siwas gotar bhi hai but minority may hai as compare to singhal's and all are JAAT's