Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: London Olympics

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    Sodhi are not jats.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (July 30th, 2012)

Latest:
    Heena Sidhu and Annu Raj Singh failed to qualify. Heena stood 12th, 9 qualified.
    Tennis matches delayed.
    Shuttlers and Jai Bhagwan's bout in next 1-2 hours.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kapdal For This Useful Post:

anilrana (July 29th, 2012), narvir (July 30th, 2012)

Abhinav Bindra is out of Olympics. India's chances of winning gold in this Olympics are diminishing day by day. Lets see if Narang can do so wonder in shooting !

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Abhinav Bindra is out of Olympics. India's chances of winning gold in this Olympics are diminishing day by day. Lets see if Narang can do so wonder in shooting !
    Le bhai gold ata ata rahgya.....three shots with less than 10 score cost him. Anyway we still got Bronze.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 1st, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (July 30th, 2012), kapdal (July 30th, 2012), narvir (July 31st, 2012), sanjeev1984 (July 30th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (July 31st, 2012), vicky84 (July 31st, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Le bhai gold ata ata rahgya.....three shots with less than 10 score cost him. Anyway we still got Bronze.
    Kaafi close tha...was very close to gold till 7 shots in final. 8th/9th mein gadbad karr di. Anyways, something better than nothing.
    Bindra would have qualified as well, but lost his mind in right in the end.
    Now over to Sangwan in boxing. And Nehwal has make or break baddy match.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kapdal For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 1st, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (July 30th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (July 31st, 2012), narvir (July 31st, 2012), sunillore (August 2nd, 2012), vicky84 (July 31st, 2012)

kam se kam narang---bronze le to aaya

jab last 4 rehte the---tab tak mujhe silver ki pakki umeed thi

but koi something is better than nothing

kam se kam khata toh khola ladke ne

Quote Originally Posted by kapdal View Post
    Kaafi close tha...was very close to gold till 7 shots in final. 8th/9th mein gadbad karr di. Anyways, something better than nothing.
    Bindra would have qualified as well, but lost his mind in right in the end.
    Now over to Sangwan in boxing. And Nehwal has make or break baddy match.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 1st, 2012)

A beginning has been made for which the first winner of the medal in this Olympic for India, Mr. Narang deserves congratulations.

Gold medals and other victories for the country are expected from other participants too!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 1st, 2012), narvir (July 31st, 2012)

Any Indian TV channel which is live-streaming the games' broadcast ? aade aali broadcast me to gore gori koodte dikhe hain sabere saanjh (which is quite understandable).
    Australia ke to ghane medal khoo ge swimming pool me. 'Weapon of Mass destruction' bhi the in dhorey , pool me thande hoge .
    China levega baaadhe ser saare medal.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VPannu For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 1st, 2012), anilsangwan (July 31st, 2012), malikdeepak1 (July 31st, 2012), narvir (July 31st, 2012), vicky84 (July 31st, 2012)

Chalo Bronze to aaya..Na tai medal list mai naam bhi na tha!!

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 1st, 2012), anilsangwan (July 31st, 2012), malikdeepak1 (July 31st, 2012), narvir (July 31st, 2012), ravinderjeet (July 31st, 2012), sunillore (August 2nd, 2012), VPannu (July 31st, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    Australia ke to ghane medal khoo ge swimming pool me. 'Weapon of Mass destruction' bhi the in dhorey , pool me thande hoge .
    Is baar katti phuss ho liye aussie..

Foxtel lagwa le nai..Net pai dekhai sabb kimme

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 1st, 2012), anilsangwan (July 31st, 2012), narvir (July 31st, 2012), VPannu (July 31st, 2012)

Any Indian TV channel which is live-streaming the games' broadcast ? aade aali broadcast me to gore gori koodte dikhe hain sabere saanjh (which is quite understandable).
    Try this from BBC. Not for Indians specifically. But they have a lot of sports on live simultaneously. Not sure it works outside UK.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/2012/live-video

You can find out the time for every Indian athlete competing on any given day here:
    http://www.london2012.com/country/in...comptoday.html

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kapdal For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 1st, 2012), anilsangwan (July 31st, 2012), malikdeepak1 (July 31st, 2012), narvir (July 31st, 2012), sunillore (August 2nd, 2012), vicky84 (July 31st, 2012), VPannu (July 31st, 2012)

Try this from BBC. Not for Indians specifically. But they have a lot of sports on live simultaneously. Not sure it works outside UK.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/2012/live-video
    fail ho gaya bhai yo link to - I'm sorry, we can't show this content in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan
    Foxtel lagwa le nai..Net pai dekhai sabb kimme
    hambe, jrooor. 2 haftya khaatar 12 mahine ka contract bandhva lyo ??

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VPannu For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 1st, 2012), anilsangwan (July 31st, 2012), narvir (July 31st, 2012), vicky84 (July 31st, 2012)

how about doordarshan

bro watch on TV

meine live dekha tha-narang ka

fail ho gaya bhai yo link to - I'm sorry, we can't show this content in your area.

hambe, jrooor. 2 haftya khaatar 12 mahine ka contract bandhva lyo ??

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 1st, 2012), anilsangwan (July 31st, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post

many non-jats( i have correct information about them)are included in this list:

ranjan sodhi..khatri
    manoj kumar -ror
    jai bhagwan- brahman (not 100% sure)
    devendra rao singh- from noth-east
    sudha singh- from rai barelly

and few in the hockey team also non -jats
    Last edited by prashantacmet; July 31st, 2012 at 01:11 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 1st, 2012), ravinderjeet (July 31st, 2012)

Bhaiyo....lets not do this. These sort of innuendos are uncalled for especially when talking to a female member.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

Quote Originally Posted by swaich View Post
    Bhaiyo....lets not do this. These sort of innuendos are uncalled for especially when talking to a female member.
    You can report the post to moderators if content is inappropriate.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 1st, 2012), cooljat (July 31st, 2012)

I did, as you said because I thought it was inappropriate. We all know what we were talking about but probably didn't realize there are ladies around here. Anyway more important than reporting is for all of us to understand that it was inappropriate and distasteful.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

Now over to Sangwan in boxing. .
    रौल करगे भाई छोरे गेल !

33. The Following User Says Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 1st, 2012)

of course what else

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    ....match !!!

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

anilrana (August 1st, 2012), anilsangwan (August 1st, 2012)

Manoj Kumar just won as well. So 5 out of 7 boxers in next round. And Mary Kom left. Not bad so far.