Thread: EIL(Engineers India Limited) Management Trainee Exam 2012

EIL(Engineers India Limited) Management Trainee Exam 2012

Hey everyone... I m from b.tech cse and givin eil exam this july... after searching a lot on net m still clueless about exact paper pattern bcoz there's not much given over there.....Can any one plz help me about the exact syllabus of eil exam and paper pattern... nd sample papers????? thanx in advance....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to priyankabalhara For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (July 8th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by priyankabalhara View Post
    Hey everyone... I m from b.tech cse and givin eil exam this july... after searching a lot on net m still clueless about exact paper pattern bcoz there's not much given over there.....Can any one plz help me about the exact syllabus of eil exam and paper pattern... nd sample papers????? thanx in advance....
    Kindly try the following to elicit some of the requisite information:

Engineers India Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment 2012 | EIL ...

www.resumedropbox.com/engineers-india-ltd-management-trainee-...
    3 May 2012 – Engineers India Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment 2012 | EIL Trainee Jobs for B.Tech, B.Sc Graduates | B.Tech Fresher Jobs. New Delhi ...

Another link could be used for details :

Engineers India Limited - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engineers_India_Limited
    Engineers India Limited (EIL) is a public-sector undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was initially set up in ...

thanx sir for replyin... but still unable to get exact sylb for cse branch......!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to priyankabalhara For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (July 9th, 2012)

thanx sir for replyin... but still unable to get exact sylb for cse branch......!!!!
    Engineers India Ltd. deals mainly with ONGC. So try official website of the ministry of the GOI or alternately you may try ONGC Recruitment; ONGC careers and other links or try logging in google.co.in to find out other relevant links. They are mainly related with your question please.