Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Make JatLand More Effective Tool of Interaction and Pool of Information

Quote Originally Posted by deshi-jat View Post
    Piggeries, goat & sheep farming, Emu farming, etc. ka bee kuchh scope sai ke na ?
    I wrote 'much more'.

this means all other related areas which i not mentioned.

thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunillore For This Useful Post:

anilrana (July 26th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by sunillore View Post
    I wrote 'much more'.

this means all other related areas which i not mentioned.

thanks!
    Friend even now you are free to add as many fields/topics as you wish.

1.Mobile version can be made
    Kindly further elaborate the suggestion and advise steps to implement it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

sunillore (July 26th, 2012)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    मोबाईल वर्सन है जाटलैंड का....जाटलैंड.कॉम टाइप करो आई फोन या ब्लैकबेरी के browser में तो खुल जा स .... फेर forums में जाओ तो अपने सारे फोरम्स खुल ज्यां सें... लेकिन ढंग से ना दीखते..... सिर्फ सोले हाथ के आधे स्क्रीन पे आवे सें..... या समस्या दूर हो ज्या तो बढ़िया स.....!!!

एर बाकी जाटलैंड प्रसिद्द इ करनी स... तो सब अपने कार सकूट्रा के पाछे लिखा दयो.... www.jatland.com .... फेर देखो.....

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

anilrana (July 26th, 2012), bishanleo2001 (July 26th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (July 27th, 2012), JSRana (July 26th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (July 26th, 2012), vicky84 (July 26th, 2012), vikda (July 27th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    मोबाईल वर्सन है जाटलैंड का....जाटलैंड.कॉम टाइप करो आई फोन या ब्लैकबेरी के browser में तो खुल जा स .... फेर forums में जाओ तो अपने सारे फोरम्स खुल ज्यां सें... लेकिन ढंग से ना दीखते..... सिर्फ सोले हाथ के आधे स्क्रीन पे आवे सें..... या समस्या दूर हो ज्या तो बढ़िया स.....!!!

एर बाकी जाटलैंड प्रसिद्द इ करनी स... तो सब अपने कार सकूट्रा के पाछे लिखा दयो.... www.jatland.com .... फेर देखो.....
    Android mei sahi dikha karee! Samsumg galaxy phones mai.. Apple pai try nahi karya kadee..

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

anilrana (July 26th, 2012), anilsangwan (July 26th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (July 26th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (July 26th, 2012)

हम तेरी या बात मान रेह से लीले अक "नया नौ दिन आर पुराना सौ दिन"...
    इब कसाई तू १० साल पुराना जूता ले के ने लेटेस्ट टेक्नोलोजी के चोस्से लेन की सोचेगा तो इसा ऐ दिखेगा..
    इस नोकिया के जूते ने बदल ले भाई.... ले ले एक नया सा स्मार्टफोन तू भी..
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

anilrana (July 26th, 2012), anilsangwan (July 26th, 2012), vicky84 (July 26th, 2012)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Bhai mere kenne office ka KAALA-BERRY s .... :... uss mein bhi yo e rolla s... er iPhone ebb liya s personal, uss mein bhi yo e rolla..... !!!

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    हम तेरी या बात मान रेह से लीले अक "नया नौ दिन आर पुराना सौ दिन"...
    इब कसाई तू १० साल पुराना जूता ले के ने लेटेस्ट टेक्नोलोजी के चोस्से लेन की सोचेगा तो इसा ऐ दिखेगा..
    इस नोकिया के जूते ने बदल ले भाई.... ले ले एक नया सा स्मार्टफोन तू भी..

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

anilrana (July 26th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (July 26th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (July 31st, 2012), vicky84 (July 26th, 2012)

Chrome for iphone download karkai dekh lo bhai.. shayad chal jaawe.. Baaki bera ni..

Bhai mere kenne office ka KAALA-BERRY s .... :... uss mein bhi yo e rolla s... er iPhone ebb liya s personal, uss mein bhi yo e rolla..... !!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

anilrana (July 26th, 2012), anilsangwan (July 26th, 2012)

Make a logo of JATLAND ......... and print it on scooter/Bike with complete head like

logo .......
    www.jatland.com
    " Jato ki Dharti "

or some slogan with the site ............
    Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yogeshdahiya007 For This Useful Post:

anilrana (July 26th, 2012), anilsangwan (July 26th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (July 26th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (July 31st, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by yogeshdahiya007 View Post
    Make a logo of JATLAND ......... and print it on scooter/Bike with complete head like

logo .......
    www.jatland.com
    " Jato ki Dharti "

or some slogan with the site ............
    Baaki to dost sab thik laga lekin 'Jato ki Dharti' wali baat kuchh jamin nahin!

Thoda dimag pe aur zor lagao sayad aur badhiya baat nikle slogan ke rup mein.

To open a website on Mobile and a website that has mobile version has two different thing. You can open any website on mobile but a website version that can open easily on mobile is called mobile version of a website.
    Software contents are specially written for mobile technology because there is much difference between PC/Desktop computer and mobile (size, processing speed, memory and some other configuration etc.)
    Making mobile version is may be an easy task or it may be a complex software development effort depending on the type of site and the site features. A mobile website is a site with content and functionality tailored for mobile devices. Because mobile devices have limited capabilities compared with desktop or laptop computers, mobile websites need concise content and a simple navigation scheme.

First we create the graphic design layout of the website. It should be simple and fast. We can ask Jatland members to share their views about how they like this website on their mobile.
    A prototype can be made for how text appears on the mobile (font name, size, color etc.) Image size, audio and video support should be kept in mind. All this should be designed to fulfill the need of current Jatlanders. We should also keep in mind its future needs and trends.
    Before launching it we can check it on all current mobiles devices. Then again make a survey among Jatlanders about its appearance and operation of your site on the most popular smart phones such as the iPhone, Blackberry etc. Fix any errors that arise during testing. After all testing it can be launched.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunillore For This Useful Post:

anilrana (July 27th, 2012), anilsangwan (July 31st, 2012), malikdeepak1 (July 31st, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Sir,

Please read and suggest on my previous post.

Regards

Sunil Lor
    Last edited by sunillore; July 26th, 2012 at 11:17 PM. Reason: grammar mistake

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunillore For This Useful Post:

anilrana (July 27th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (July 27th, 2012)

Sir,

Please read and suggest on my previous post.

Regards

Sunil Lor
    Friend

It is for the owners, editors, moderators and policy makers of the website to decide . Several Thread topics are already there open for the members to discuss and express their views on a variety of topics.

Thanks
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; July 27th, 2012 at 10:01 PM.

Dear Sirs ,

May I know who is the founder of JL ?
    Whose idea was this and who has implemented it ?

Yu jatland "effective" bnya ak nahi eeb taayi??

26. The Following User Says Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (July 31st, 2012)

You can look at this thread http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...%232352%3B-amp

Quote Originally Posted by rekha View Post
    Dear Sirs ,

May I know who is the founder of JL ?
    Whose idea was this and who has implemented it ?
    Last edited by deshi-jat; July 31st, 2012 at 09:21 AM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to deshi-jat For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (July 31st, 2012)

1.Mobile version can be made
    Sometime I used to do it with Iphone. I think it works already

I guess this is meant for me

beta----agar abhi tak mei JL par zinda hoon toh

toh ban hi gaya

na toh kab ki mei ram pyari ho jati

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Yu jatland "effective" bnya ak nahi eeb taayi??

Thanks a lot ----a great help .

Quote Originally Posted by deshi-jat View Post

Quote Originally Posted by rekha View Post
    I guess this is meant for me
    ना भाईसाब ना..आप तो गलत समझ गे! मेरी पोस्ट तो "इन-जनरल" थी!
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 1st, 2012)