Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: embarrassing dental problems

this idea once crossed my mind-

but i dropped the idea as i found no one using same ----n i m really conscious about teeth- so i din't want to take risk

cool-thnx buddy---now i m gonna get one

Quote Originally Posted by drkarminder View Post
    floss is specificaly designed to clean ur interdental areas..with any other aid u might injure ur gums.
    u can also use powered tooth brush if u r not comfortable with manual brushing. it is quite effective than manual toothbrush. i myself use powered tooth brush from ORAL-B. it will cost u around Rs.400 and then evry 2-3 months u hv to change the tip.

Karminder thanks for starting this thread and sharing useful informations.
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

drkarminder (July 16th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by drkarminder View Post
    there are two popular names for 3rd molar tooth(scientific name) in general :

1. wisdom tooth - because this tooth comes by its own wish between 19-22 years of age nd even smtime in later age. in many ppl it is missing also. so its the wish of this tooth regarding time and presence or absence. so the name wisdom tooth.
    2. akal jaad - because that above mentioned age is after teenage where an individual usually becomes wise,start career nd enter adulthood. so its called akal jaad.

there is no link of any teeh with the intelligence of a person. wisdom tooth only cause problem nd is treated as vestigial. now a days we also prefer to remove this tooth in an early age of like 15 or 16 years when it is just a bud nd not fully erupted as a prophylactic measure.
    regards
    Thanks Friend for sharing the information on scientific lines.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

drkarminder (July 16th, 2012)

For Halitosis..Bad breath and Pyyorheea..Gum treatment can not only remove the disease and bad breath/bleeding gums but can also save the teeth from being lost in old age.More details on www.periodontist.co.in.kindly dont hesitate to call for free consultation and even free treatment to all jatland users.
    enjoy life.

Seems all your patients are foreigner, at least from pictures look so.. lol. Separate "kindly" from web link

Quote Originally Posted by varundahiya View Post
    For Halitosis..Bad breath and Pyyorheea..Gum treatment can not only remove the disease and bad breath/bleeding gums but can also save the teeth from being lost in old age.More details on www.periodontist.co.in.kindly dont hesitate to call for free consultation and even free treatment to all jatland users.