Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Relieving and experience letter

i guess u were ask to leave to leave premises on immediate effect

Quote Originally Posted by jakharanil View Post
    contact to HR dept in a proper way.... mere sath b last job esa hi hua tha regional HR manager ne RL dene mana kr diya tha... mera Boss ne bhi job change kr liya tha.... HR mumbai contact kiya aur EOD se phle RL ki scan copy 3 days baad hardcopy or mene regional manager ki phone e ese fagati ki ki usene mere baad 3 bhaiyo ka RL time se maga diya....,,,, raise u y issue to HO or corp office... try ATB......

negative feedback

n red bgv----way too different things

Quote Originally Posted by deependra View Post
    Hi Jitender,
    First of all, don't worry too much. you are having offer letter, revised compensation letter, Form-16 and all salary slips. Therefore, you are covered and have solid proof that you have worked for that company. If you are technically sound or do good in technical round, no one is going to give these letters a damn. You can tell the HR that you could not get the relieving letter from previous company. I know many people who were good technically and were able to justify their work and could get in top notch companies even their previous employer gave very negative feedback to the recruiter.

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    "नवाबों की बस्ती में झुक झुक के चलना".... खुद के हाथ में स अपना बुरा होवन तें बचाना .... बाकी समझ तो तू गया ए होगा....

Hahahaha!! Bhai politics mai bhi nyu e sai..Congress mai Madam kai aage saare salam thokai sain!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (July 18th, 2012), kuldeeppunia25 (August 14th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (July 18th, 2012), narvir (July 18th, 2012), sunillore (July 19th, 2012)

first-----did u sign anything

have u got any Show cause notice------or any Termination Letter yet????????

as per organisation agar koi complaince nahi hai--discipline nahi hai---integrity nahi hai---

then on personal ground they may ask u to leave----n Reliving Letter unka Baap bhi nahi rok sakta

but agar tum system se khelo ho tab they have right to terminate ur services

feedback---ki worry mat kar---BGV hamesha hr ke pas jaat hai---n woh wahi likhta hai joh system mei hota hai---n legally woh kuch galat nahi
    likh sakta( agar human error nahi ahi toh)

just b'coz u said something against management-------atl nahi ho sakta

unless u have publicly used " some beautiful words"---n jinka koi witenss bhi hai

i m so sorry boss

i meant u were not atl case

Quote Originally Posted by rekha View Post
    i guess u were ask to leave to leave premises on immediate effect

ceased relieving and experience letters

They said that you are not being terminated from your service. HR said it's management decision so you have to leave premises on immediate effect.
    Hence, they didn't give me any such document. However HR gave me small hope that they trying to resolve the issue and it takes time. Mine concern that I have to join next company in few days, so worried how i would join company without relieving and experience letters.

Thanks for your suggestion...

first-----did u sign anything

have u got any Show cause notice------or any Termination Letter yet????????

as per organisation agar koi complaince nahi hai--discipline nahi hai---integrity nahi hai---

then on personal ground they may ask u to leave----n Reliving Letter unka Baap bhi nahi rok sakta

but agar tum system se khelo ho tab they have right to terminate ur services

feedback---ki worry mat kar---BGV hamesha hr ke pas jaat hai---n woh wahi likhta hai joh system mei hota hai---n legally woh kuch galat nahi
    likh sakta( agar human error nahi ahi toh)

just b'coz u said something against management-------atl nahi ho sakta

unless u have publicly used " some beautiful words"---n jinka koi witenss bhi hai

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    i m so sorry boss

i meant u were not atl case
    बॉस ? नयी कंपनी में इस जीतू की बोस तू स के Rekha ? देखिये कदे तेरी भी पोल पट्टी पाड़ दे यो..... पाछली कंपनी में इस ने कुछ इसा ए काम कर्या था... यो खुद ए बतावे स....

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

malikdeepak1 (July 19th, 2012), ravinderjeet (July 18th, 2012), vicky84 (July 18th, 2012)

देखिये कदे तेरी भी पोल पट्टी पाड़ दे यो..... .
    Dekho kadd uthega parda!! Hahahahaha!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

VPannu (July 29th, 2012)

kya sir----

aise hi flow mei likh diya------

बॉस ? नयी कंपनी में इस जीतू की बोस तू स के Rekha ? देखिये कदे तेरी भी पोल पट्टी पाड़ दे यो..... पाछली कंपनी में इस ने कुछ इसा ए काम कर्या था... यो खुद ए बतावे स....

then 1st relax-----

Termination bachon ka khel nahi hai---company ki aisee taise ho jati hai

so it is not termination

now u r on mercy of HR------

bhai- ---pehle nayee company mei joining date badhwa le---koi bhi human touch wala bahan mar

yar yahan thoda risk hai---HR time bahut lagate hai

ab yeh planning bhi ho sakti hai----tu thak harkar---khud hi resignation likh dega-----n back end woh tere sath khel jayenge

ask them----them they want to convince higher management---4 waht reasons----4 reliving letter or they want to retain u

i can't tell u like this----can i call u ?

Quote Originally Posted by leojitu View Post
    They said that you are not being terminated from your service. HR said it's management decision so you have to leave premises on immediate effect.
    Hence, they didn't give me any such document. However HR gave me small hope that they trying to resolve the issue and it takes time. Mine concern that I have to join next company in few days, so worried how i would join company without relieving and experience letters.

Thanks for your suggestion...

is the concern sorted now!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope so---Amen

----tu thak harkar---khud hi resignation likh dega-----n back end woh tere sath khel jayenge
    If you don't mind, please explain how a person can get in trouble if he submit his resignation and what he can do if he has already submitted his resignation letter.

Regards

k - lemme try to explain

usually organisations ask employee to submit resignation to avoid getting into any kind of legal issues of termination

n on back ground---i their data base-----they would feed the negative comments-
    which indeed is true

if BGV comes for that person------person who used to revert such things------he would just mention those comments

n in case a call made---they would share same reason -----that as employee has committed such mistake , he was ask to leave n in tun he has submitted the resignation

boss------there is a web " citehr.com"------all HR stuff

Quote Originally Posted by sunillore View Post
    If you don't mind, please explain how a person can get in trouble if he submit his resignation and what he can do if he has already submitted his resignation letter.

Regards

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

sunillore (July 28th, 2012)

k - lemme try to explain

usually organisations ask employee to submit resignation to avoid getting into any kind of legal issues of termination

n on back ground---i their data base-----they would feed the negative comments-
    which indeed is true

if BGV comes for that person------person who used to revert such things------he would just mention those comments

n in case a call made---they would share same reason -----that as employee has committed such mistake , he was ask to leave n in tun he has submitted the resignation

boss------there is a web " citehr.com"------all HR stuff
    Thanks a lot!

Could you suggest the best ways to leave the organisation....

boss ko patao

notice period serve karo

n always meet HR whenever u r resigning
    1st meet ur Sup-then mgr----then for sure HR----and clear all the exit formalities urself----do not trust any one else

ask-----how would u get acceptance
    then in how many days u would get ur FnF

post that how can u withdraw PF

n do chk on gratuaty

bhai -------HR ka dimag kha le

always serve notice period------it actually gives ample time to HR to fill in your position
    n bhai impression acha banta hai

atleast mujhe aakar koi bolta hai na
    ma'am----ready to serve the notice period

i toh very thank ful for him---rather i share my number with him---for any concerns---just call me

baki org to org depend karta hai

Thanks a lot!

Could you suggest the best ways to leave the organisation....

boss ko patao

koi boss itna bevkoof nahi jo aasani se jaane de
    koi dusra tarika batao.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sunillore For This Useful Post:

VPannu (July 29th, 2012)

then be simple n straight forward

boss------itni hike mil rahi hai------acahi learning hai

i m ready to serve the notice period

ab bolo-----kahan n kisko dena hai resignation letter

koi boss itna bevkoof nahi jo aasani se jaane de
    koi dusra tarika batao.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

sunillore (July 29th, 2012)

ab bolo-----
    thanks !

ab bolne ko kuch nahi raha.

I just wanted to know after reading your posts in this thread.

May be someone take a benefit after reading this thread.

Thanks again!

is the concern sorted now!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope so---Amen
    Thanks Rekha, I joined my new company and awaiting for back ground verification.. as I had word with HR , they told me that my code of conduct was not at par so they will mention this thing in BGV.. I am worried about this part how much is this imp for organisation?.. rest is ok.. going good... thanks your ur supports and guidance..

Thnx----I was toh dying to hear from u---what happened

No worries----ache logon ke sath acha hi hota

Chill-----n focus on ur work----do not do the same mistake

Quote Originally Posted by leojitu View Post
    Thanks Rekha, I joined my new company and awaiting for back ground verification.. as I had word with HR , they told me that my code of conduct was not at par so they will mention this thing in BGV.. I am worried about this part how much is this imp for organisation?.. rest is ok.. going good... thanks your ur supports and guidance..