Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Was Arjun a 'Parthian' MassaGetae ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Moar View Post
    Do You Agree To The Fact That Sri Krishna Was A Human !!

We Must Not Every Ignore Every Established Research-Work That Directly Contradicts With brahmanical writings!!

brahmanical writings shouts that Sri Krishna had 16,108 wives (Source : Jatland Wiki - http://www.jatland.com/home/Krishna#Wives_of_Krishna ); What Do You Suggest Jaspreet Ji !!

I Do Respect Sri Krishna Ji, But As A Human !!

Also, I Believe That I Will Be Able To Answer Every Single One Of Your Question Sooner Than Later . . . . But You Have To Be Patient . . . . I AM Working-Out On This One !!

Also . . . . Jaspreet Ji, Not Only Me But The Jatland Wiki Editors Also Certifies That Sri Krishna Was A Jat . . . . But I AM looking Forward To Throw Light (Expose) On The Reality Which We Are Ignoring Intentionally Beacuse Unfortunately We Are In A Habit To Do So !!
    I am agreement there. I consider Krishna to be a human. The incarnation of Vishnu part is where the religious myths converge with (possible) historical events.

I will wait for further research and findings from you. Good luck.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Four Vedas/Samhitas constitute Vedic literature. So I have not said what you want to make believe others that it is so.

Rigveda is considered as the first book of the world and its Purus Sukata Mantra divides society in four groups based on their professions not on birth. That Indian system of division of society is known as Varanashram system! According to that teaching and learning is assigned to Brhaman.

They were not born as brahamns from the womb of their mothers but to acquire and the position of Brahamans they had to engage themselves busy in learning at the feet of the learned rishis/munis for a long time of period.

First we must learn difference between the ancient classification of society and understand difference between a ''Brahaman" [meaning learned] and a Pujari [Priestly class]. Now every person born in Hindu priestly class is addressed as Brahaman. This results in misunderstand and misinterpretation of ancient history at the hands of people who are ignorant of literary tradition of India.

Thanks
    ब्राह्मण शबद दो शब्दां के जोड़ तें बणर्या स | ब्रह्म ( ज्ञान ) + रमण ( चलना ),यानी जो ज्ञान में विचरण करता हो ,ग्यानी हो | रमण शबद तें-ए अंग्रेजी का "रोमिंग"अर "रोमा" शबद बणरे सें |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (July 29th, 2012), rekhasmriti (July 29th, 2012)

The PARTHIAN Peerless Archer 'ARASH'

Is there any Gentleman Who has got good grip over the History of the PARTHIAN peerless archer 'ARASH' ?!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Peerless Archer.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	2.5 KB 
ID:	15095

Image : Statue of The Peerless Archer 'ARASH'

---------------------

Being celebrated by poets such as Ferdowsi, the name Âraŝ is one of the most popular in the Persian-speaking world. It is asserted by some sources that the legend of "Ä€rash, the Parthian Archer" in Persian mythology bears some resemblance to that of Arjuna; this is cited by some as being reminiscent of a shared Indo-Iranian heritage.
    Last edited by Moar; July 29th, 2012 at 06:36 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moar For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (July 29th, 2012), rekhasmriti (July 29th, 2012)

As Far As This Thread Is Concerned, Let Us Focus Only On The Topic Under Discussion . . . . We Shall Discuss About The Vedas In A New Specific Thread Later-On !! I Will Be Up For Discussion, For Sure . . . . In-Fact, I Would Like To Do So !!
    Friend,

I respect your plea but request you to be considerate to the opinion of others too.

Agreed. No harm in carrying forward the debate in your desired direction.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    ब्राह्मण शबद दो शब्दां के जोड़ तें बणर्या स | ब्रह्म ( ज्ञान ) + रमण ( चलना ),यानी जो ज्ञान में विचरण करता हो ,ग्यानी हो | रमण शबद तें-ए अंग्रेजी का "रोमिंग"अर "रोमा" शबद बणरे सें |
    Congratulations !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (July 29th, 2012)

" brahmanical writings shouts that Sri Krishna had 16,108 wives"

n i m sure you know the whole story behind that

Do You Agree To The Fact That Sri Krishna Was A Human !!

We Must Not Ignore Every Established Research-Work That Directly Contradicts With brahmanical writings!!

brahmanical writings shouts that Sri Krishna had 16,108 wives (Source : Jatland Wiki - http://www.jatland.com/home/Krishna#Wives_of_Krishna ); What Do You Suggest Jaspreet Ji !!

I Do Respect Sri Krishna Ji, But As A Human !!

Also, I Believe That I Will Be Able To Answer Every Single One Of Your Question Sooner Than Later . . . . But You Have To Be Patient . . . . I AM Working-Out On This One !!

Also . . . . Jaspreet Ji, Not Only Me But The Jatland Wiki Editors Also Certifies That Sri Krishna Was A Jat . . . . But I AM looking Forward To Throw Light (Expose) On The Reality Which We Are Ignoring Intentionally Beacuse Unfortunately We Are In A Habit To Do So !!

Quote Originally Posted by rekha View Post
    " brahmanical writings shouts that Sri Krishna had 16,108 wives"

n i m sure you know the whole story behind that
    Good Post!!! Please quote original source of your information on the issue. I think you would not find it in ancient literature; perhaps it is the product of ritikaalin poets who justified the ways of their benefactor rulers by misquoting or twisting the original historical sources.

It would be good if you could enlighten us as to what constitute ''Brahmnical writings'.
    Thanks.

Let the facts emerge on their own merit. None can stop spread of truth and as such fact based history. There is no question of putting the issue to voting and to get the approval of the so called 'brahmanist' population!

How you have gauged: "what they have to say, and what more they are cooking in their mind to hijack the Jat History once-it-for-all"

Just like the champions of Hindutva has hijacked the Vedic Wisdom, while the Satyarth Prakash ( the Veda Bhashya ) directly contradicts with the main-stream Hindu beliefs !!

And look, We All have accepted the authority of Hinduism over Vedic Wisdom ( because We are in a habit to do so ) !!

Similarly, the Jat History is being hijacked since the day We have been on the Great INDIAN Soil !! In case You disagree, I request You to read the NCERT history books !!
    Last edited by Moar; July 30th, 2012 at 10:50 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moar For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (July 30th, 2012)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    अर्जुन पर्जुन का तो बेरा नहीं... भीम जरूर जाट लाग्या मेंने.....एक तो वो बलशाली घना था ..... उपर तें निरा आडू ...तीर कमान या तलवार में कदे नहीं पड्या .. बस ठाई गदा/मूसल एर खोल दिया भोभरा..... युधिस्ठिर हंडे जाओ फेर बात ने संभालता .....
    फेर उस ने एक "रॉकक्षनी" (read "जाटनी" इन modern terms) तें ब्याह करा....एर फेर आखिर में लड़ाई में लोग ठा ठा के ठोके......

ल्यो..... बणगी थेओरी ...
    Last edited by anilsangwan; July 30th, 2012 at 11:54 AM.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (August 7th, 2012), deshi-jat (July 31st, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (July 30th, 2012), jaisingh318 (July 31st, 2012), JSRana (July 30th, 2012), lrburdak (July 30th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (July 31st, 2012), op1955 (July 30th, 2012), ravinderjeet (July 30th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (July 31st, 2012), swaich (July 30th, 2012), vicky84 (July 30th, 2012)

Yes, as I have wrote earlier as well . . . . the Yadavas are Themselves an off-shoot of the Massa Jats !!
    Last edited by Moar; July 30th, 2012 at 11:55 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Moar For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (July 30th, 2012)

Dear Sir ,

" It would be good if you could enlighten us as to what constitute ''Brahmnical writings'."

I have no clue about Brahmnical writings ,

however I do know the story how come Lord Krishna has 16,108 wives ------That for sure I can share

Good Post!!! Please quote original source of your information on the issue. I think you would not find it in ancient literature; perhaps it is the product of ritikaalin poets who justified the ways of their benefactor rulers by misquoting or twisting the original historical sources.

It would be good if you could enlighten us as to what constitute ''Brahmnical writings'.
    Thanks.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (July 30th, 2012)

boss , agar bhim jat hua toh
    sare bhai bhi jat hi huye

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    अर्जुन पर्जुन का तो बेरा नहीं... भीम जरूर जाट लाग्या मेंने.....एक तो वो बलशाली घना था ..... उपर तें निरा आडू ...तीर कमान या तलवार में कदे नहीं पड्या .. बस ठाई गदा/मूसल एर खोल दिया भोभरा..... युधिस्ठिर हंडे जाओ फेर बात ने संभालता .....
    फेर उस ने एक "रॉकक्षनी" (read "जाटनी" इन modern terms) तें ब्याह करा....एर फेर आखिर में लड़ाई में लोग ठा ठा के ठोके......

ल्यो..... बणगी थेओरी ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (July 30th, 2012)

Dear Sir ,

" It would be good if you could enlighten us as to what constitute ''Brahmnical writings'."

I have no clue about Brahmnical writings ,

however I do know the story how come Lord Krishna has 16,108 wives ------That for sure I can share
    Your earlier post said that Brahmnical writings have done this or that. Now you say I have no clue about Brahmnical writings. Which of the two statements is true, you know better.

Coming to the last para of the present post, kindly share the story about 'Lord Krishana' with source of the origin of the story. We shall eagerly await your response in the matter.
    Thanks.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (July 31st, 2012)

Just like the champions of Hindutva has hijacked the Vedic Wisdom, while the Satyarth Prakash ( the Veda Bhashya ) directly contradicts with the main-stream Hindu beliefs !!

And look, We All have accepted the authority of Hinduism over Vedic Wisdom ( because We are in a habit to do so ) !!

Similarly, the Jat History is being hijacked since the day We have been on the Great INDIAN Soil !! In case You disagree, I request You to read the NCERT history books !!
    None can hijack history as history is not such an article or thing as could be hijacked by someone or the other.

I have been reading and teaching history for the last so many years and found no hijacking of history of any region, nation or the world history by any one.

Some distortion have had crept in NCERT books which have been brought to the notice of the concerned authorities and it is hoped the distortions would be rectified.
    Thanks.

Dear Sir ,

"Your earlier post said that Brahmnical writings have done this or that."

yeh meine likha tha------sir aisa kuch recall toh nahi ho raha , and I do not like to read all my posts again
    1st-----pehla i do not recall such thing ( zyada bolne ki aadat hai mujhe but itna faltoo bhi nahi ) - kindly share it with me

2nd----however , i m a human , TO ERR IS HUMAN---ab aap keh rahe hai toh shayad mei agyani---likh bhi diya ho

Agar aisa hai toh - Let me admit to all over on JL -----I have no knowledge any vedas or any Brahmnical writings----I have only read Ramayana and Mahabharata in detail-bas wahi pata hai nothing else

"kindly share the story about 'Lord Krishana' with source of the origin of the story. We shall eagerly await your response in the matter."

waise toh yeh story , I know by heart ( coz once i had a debate with my pitashree over same and he explained be the complete scenario)

still jab aap poochte hai toh waise hi mujhe lagta hai lag gayee class ab toh -aur bol zyada--thus I always cross check my facts ( coz somebody like with so much knowledge and intellect , one can not just play with words)

---------http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krishna--------------

Sir - i guess yeh enough hoga-----you can scroll down to family wala section, n there you have the whole story

waise aur bhi hai---but i m fond on wikie

Your earlier post said that Brahmnical writings have done this or that. Now you say I have no clue about Brahmnical writings. Which of the two statements is true, you know better.

Coming to the last para of the present post, kindly share the story about 'Lord Krishana' with source of the origin of the story. We shall eagerly await your response in the matter.
    Thanks.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (July 31st, 2012)

Login to view details.
    boss , agar bhim jat hua toh
    sare bhai bhi jat hi huye
    ल्यो थेओरी का विश्लेषण भी कर दिया .....ek विशेषज्ञा ने !! थोड़े दिन में इतिहास की किताबां में भी छप जागी या बात...!!

PS: मेरी उपर की ये 2 पोस्ट कृपया कटाक्ष के तौर पर लें...खासकर उन थेओरीज़ के लिए जिनका कोई आधार नहीं...!!
    Last edited by anilsangwan; July 31st, 2012 at 05:04 AM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (July 31st, 2012), ravinderjeet (July 31st, 2012)

Bhaisab meine toh bas aapki
    theory ko thoda extend hi kiya tha

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    ल्यो थेओरी का विश्लेषण भी कर दिया .....ek विशेषज्ञा ने !! थोड़े दिन में इतिहास की किताबां में भी छप जागी या बात...!!

PS: मेरी उपर की ये 2 पोस्ट कृपया कटाक्ष के तौर पर लें...खासकर उन थेओरीज़ के लिए जिनका कोई आधार नहीं...!!

Login to view details.
    Bhaisab meine toh bas aapki
    theory ko thoda extend hi kiya tha
    कोए ना... ठीक काट्या रोग तेंने ...!वो भी बखत बखत...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (July 31st, 2012), satyenderdeswal (July 31st, 2012)

None can hijack history as history is not such an article or thing as could be hijacked by someone or the other.

I have been reading and teaching history for the last so many years and found no hijacking of history of any region, nation or the world history by any one.

Some distortion have had crept in NCERT books which have been brought to the notice of the concerned authorities and it is hoped the distortions would be rectified.
    Thanks.

में इतिहासकार तो नहीं हूँ पर रूचि बचपन से रही हे | में आपकी इस डाक से बिलकुल भी सहमत नहीं हूँ | मेरे विचार से आप उस्सी को मान लेते हैं जो आपको बताया गया हे |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (July 31st, 2012), Moar (July 31st, 2012), satyenderdeswal (July 31st, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    में इतिहासकार तो नहीं हूँ पर रूचि बचपन से रही हे | में आपकी इस डाक से बिलकुल भी सहमत नहीं हूँ | मेरे विचार से आप उस्सी को मान लेते हैं जो आपको बताया गया हे |
    Seems TRUE !!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Moar For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (July 31st, 2012)