Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: Learn from Israel !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    My dear friend, this word is routinely used in discussions.....
    RK^2
    Come on Sir! this is not expected of you; even the slimmest of the civility won't endorse that.
    Keep a bigger heart than than what you had yesterday!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ambijat For This Useful Post:

vk23 (August 25th, 2014)

Seems the fecundity of the thread has been fully exhausted as only personalised statements are being sparred at me.

Good bye had a nice time. Wishing you all Good Luck, Malice to none. Take care.
    Keep a bigger heart than than what you had yesterday!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ambijat For This Useful Post:

vk23 (August 25th, 2014)

Dear Moderators,

I feel no useful discussion is taking place under this thread any more. May be you think of locking this thread for further discussions.

Thanks in advance
    RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

amankadian (August 24th, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (August 25th, 2014), ssgoyat (August 24th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambijat View Post
    agodara writes:

इतनी भी नफरत मत करो भाई सराइकी जो कि गंगानगर से सटता हुआ पाकिस्तान का प्रांत है वहां गोदाराओं के गांव के गांव हैं जिन्होने इस्लाम अपना रखा है । सबको खत्म करोगे । ...हाहाहाहा
    bhai i think you have missudersood my post.after 1971 war india gaza pati jaise kai zones bana sakta tha but india knew its conciqences
    so only gaza in india is pok that was in 1948.
    raha baat godaras muslims ka kya wo india khilaaf weapons nahi uthaege against india in war time? as every jat in india do against pak.
    i am not against any religion i am against voilence on the name of religion.i am against madrsa minded peoples.
    thanks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agodara For This Useful Post:

rkumar (August 24th, 2014), rsdalal (August 25th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Dear Moderators,

I feel no useful discussion is taking place under this thread any more. May be you think of locking this thread for further discussions.

Thanks in advance
    RK^2

I have respected the same before couple of days.

why to close thread.if you dont want to post then dont post.thread itself be dead.isreal and palatinee problum will go for years.if you close
    this thead then onother tread will arise under diffrrent name but same problem

11. The Following User Says Thank You to agodara For This Useful Post:

rsdalal (August 25th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambijat View Post
    You are calling me, I think I have been the most dignified in all my posts and I am proud of it.
    However other people don't think the same. Also dont be so arrogant about your English skills. There are basic grammer mistakes in your write up but no one bother to pick them up.
    Last edited by VirJ; August 25th, 2014 at 05:46 AM.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

HiteshTomar (August 25th, 2014), rajpaldular (August 25th, 2014)

Since no concrete contribution is coming up and only personal accusations and counter accusations are being advanced, therefore, to give a cooling down time to the heat generated, the thread is being closed temporarily !!!
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.