Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn from Israel !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vk23 View Post
    Open your eyes and see what is going on around. Perhaps you are pretending to be unaware of politics around Israel attack on Palestine. Your reaction to my post suggest that you have a bone to pick with me. Also you don't have any history knowledge. or probably have some preconceived notions about a community. I don't need to explain or find history lessons for you. There is a plethora of material available. Go and find your self.
    Are you sure your eyes are open? You seems a perfect d&d to me
    Last edited by prashantacmet; July 22nd, 2014 at 02:46 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (July 22nd, 2014), cooljat (July 22nd, 2014), rajpaldular (July 22nd, 2014), rsdalal (July 22nd, 2014), ssgoyat (July 25th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (July 23rd, 2014)

Dear fellow member!

It is you who needs to remove the sunglasses which show you just two shades - communal and secular.

Please stop looking through the prism of communalism/secularism in every other topic whether that topic relates to it or not. The present topic is about the ongoing fighting between the Israelis and the Palestinians. None of them are related to Indians. However, unfortunately few sympathizers of a particular community here on this website would like to see it from a communal angle.

As far as history is concerned, I think I have read enough of it. In case of any factual errors in any of my posts, please point out and I would be glad to correct myself. But please do not start shooting in the dark.

Our national interests dictate that we align with Israel. Any and every nation must first think of its own interests in the long run.

In case you would still like to narrowly see the palestinians as sufferers you can go and fight shoulder to shoulder with them against the Israelis. As it is, a few indoctrinated fanatics of a particular community from India have already gone there and are fighting against the Israelis.

Quote Originally Posted by vk23 View Post
    Open your eyes and see what is going on around. Perhaps you are pretending to be unaware of politics around Israel attack on Palestine. Your reaction to my post suggest that you have a bone to pick with me. Also you don't have any history knowledge. or probably have some preconceived notions about a community. I don't need to explain or find history lessons for you. There is a plethora of material available. Go and find your self.
    Last edited by AbhikRana; July 22nd, 2014 at 04:09 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

cooljat (July 22nd, 2014), deveshdahiya (July 23rd, 2014), rajpaldular (July 22nd, 2014), rsdalal (July 22nd, 2014), sukhbirhooda (July 23rd, 2014)

Dear members

The Israel Palestine conflict is not about conflict between jews and Muslims but between the occupiers and and the people fighting for their land!
    Many of us make comments without having any clue about issues that led to violence in that part of the world but because Arabs are Muslims and Jews are punishing them for creating problems and violence Or we hindu indians see Palestinian Muslims as sympathisers and brothers of muslims around us!

I would request members to watch this video please!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvtC_qzHVM4

Chears!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; July 22nd, 2014 at 10:05 PM.

This one is a small animated video that explains the root cause of Israel Palestinian problem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y58n...ature=youtu.be

cheers!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (July 25th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    Dear members

The Israel Palestine conflict is not about conflict between jews and Muslims but between the occupiers and and the people fighting for their land!
    Many of us make comments without having any clue about issues that led to violence in that part of the world but because Arabs are Muslims and Jews are punishing them for creating problems and violence Or we hindu indians see Palestinian Muslims as sympathisers and brothers of muslims around us!

I would request members to watch this video please!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvtC_qzHVM4

Chears!
    Deshwal Sahab,

There is a large grey zone in these claims and counter claims. It all depends when and where one draws the starting line and starts telling the story. Either side has a equally convincing story. Finally it all boils down to the "might is right". There was time when Muslims had the might and expelled the Jews from their land. Jews went all around the world (including India) and kept the flame of returning back alive deep in their hearts. Ruins at Qutub Minar site boil my blood when I see disfigured Hindu deities in the walls. Muslims cry loud when a structure is demolished in Ayodhya but care very little when scores of temples are raged down in Pakistan. Ever heard of "Hindu Bagh" in Baluchistan ? It was renamed "Muslim Bagh" by Pakistanis. Like we have many Hindus who will put on skull caps, there are Jews who will sing Palestine stories. As an outsider I will focus on Indian interests and nothing less or nothing more. Morally high sounding positions did not take India too far in the past.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (July 23rd, 2014), cooljat (July 23rd, 2014), RathiJi (July 23rd, 2014), ssgoyat (July 25th, 2014)

Watch this video and see if the arguments presented by Ms Gabriel make any sense;

To me she makes lot of sense.

RK^2

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (July 23rd, 2014), cooljat (July 24th, 2014)

Watch this heart touching story of Ms Gabriel how Lebanon was converted into hell by Muslim radicals;

RK^2

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (July 23rd, 2014), cooljat (July 23rd, 2014), rajpaldular (July 23rd, 2014)

Israel is not such a country India can learn anything from. They have just around 70 lacs population. Their enemy (Palestines) is weak and they have support of USA and EU as well, so they are surviving despite being surrounded by the foe Arabs. India should focus on how to finish a particular community from India, which is busy in planning how to finish the Hindus. I hope we will certainly do it in future.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

ssgoyat (July 25th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Watch this heart touching story of Ms Gabriel how Lebanon was converted into hell by Muslim radicals;

RK^2

RK JI

I have watched every minute of this video before! Although the lady has dramatised the whole thing but truth is that people of different faiths suffered during the long civil war ! We all know what christians have done all around the world including India! Also, atrocities against Christians happened 30 years ago in Lebnan does not give us the reason to believe that what ever happening to innocent muslims in Palastine! This lady is very cleverly dramatised stray incident to gain sympathy!

What we should learn from the Israelis? Bomb the part kashmir residential ares because, terrorist are hiding there or attack civilian population in Lahore because Hafiz saeed is living there!
    Do you think we should buy this false perception of jews might? It is all America behind the scene! Its British and european Christian dominated countries helping all this so called might of the Jews!

Our heritage wouldn't allow us to be as merciless as the Israelis! You may call it cowardice or political impotence or whatever! But that is what is Indian philosophy, heritage and history!

Instead I would like you to watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5AkFlAeCHE

Cheers!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; July 23rd, 2014 at 08:06 AM.

RK JI

I have watched every minute of this video before! Although the lady has dramatised the whole thing but truth is that people of different faiths suffered during the long civil war ! We all know what christians have done all around the world including India! Also, atrocities against Christians happened 30 years ago in Lebnan does not give us the reason to believe that what ever happening to innocent muslims in Palastine! This lady is very cleverly dramatised stray incident to gain sympathy!

What we should learn from the Israelis? Bomb the part kashmir residential ares because, terrorist are hiding there or attack civilian population in Lahore because Hafiz saeed is living there!
    Do you think we should buy this false perception of jews might? It is all America behind the scene! Its British and european Christian dominated countries helping all this so called might of the Jews!

Our heritage wouldn't allow us to be as merciless as the Israelis! You may call it cowardice or political impotence or whatever! But that is what is Indian philosophy, heritage and history!

Cheers!
    Burning the residential area is not humanity. Then there is no difference between Israel and Terrorist.
    Last edited by amankadian; July 23rd, 2014 at 10:14 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to amankadian For This Useful Post:

spdeshwal (July 23rd, 2014)

RK^2

I never read quran but I found some pissed off things about it on internet research. for example.

1. Convert other people religion into Muslim otherwise will beat them, kill them.
    2. A man can keep upto 4 hours.
    3. a man can marry his adopt son wife.
    4. Follow the Allah order

In our/Hindu religion we learn respect every religion and their culture. In Islam if you drink a beer it could be crime and If you kill people it's order from Allah.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/qu...3-violence.htm

So, what do you say is the solution?

SHould Israel follow the example of India? Kill Indian Civilians (Chamel Singh, Sarabjeet Singh, etc) or behead soldiers, but Indian govt. will just lodge a meek protest. Instead of taking the perpetrators to task, red carpet is laid out for their heads of govt. and chicken biryani is served to them by no less than the Indian foreign minister. Shameless!

For God's sake have respect for your countrymen instead of wanting to get the CIVILIZED certificate from the world community. If any one kills an American or an Israeli, their respective govts. will punish the culprit no matter which part of the world (Rat-hole) he might be hiding in.

Which heritage are you talking about? Please read the Lebanese and Indian history. There are lot of similarities and India is progressing ahead on the path which Lebanon took because of these so called Aman ki Asha type rascals. They will give MFN status to those who have time and again killed Indians.

RK JI

Cheers!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

cooljat (July 24th, 2014), deveshdahiya (July 24th, 2014), rajpaldular (July 25th, 2014)

RK ji

Actually, I wanted to share with you this video and instead i copied the link of Jimmy Carter that i was not intending tp do!
    Anyways please watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ

Abhik Bhai,

Why you always sound so personal in your approching any discussion, angry, labelling others as ignorant and sometimes even revengeful, making it as how others can differ from your point of view???

You inquisitiveness appears to show the hurry Israelis show every time there any trouble in their neighbourhood! Teach them a lesson! For me the solution should come out through the basic humanitarian principals! Through valuing the Palestinians right to co exist!
    To your question, whether Israel should follow the Indian way, my request to you, " What would you suggest, the Indian Govt. should have done differently"!
    By the way how much you exactly know about the background of Chamel Singh and Sarabjeet Singh! Probably as much as the media has been showing!
    My Heritage is Mahabharta, where some rules were followed in War! Even in the recent past, we have had several wars! Did we ever targeted Civilian Population!

Oh yes, I wouldn't claim to be a scholar of Indian History but have studied for school exams and did have optional for my civil services prelim and main but don't know, where to draw a parallel to the present situation! As for Lebanese history, the words, like Golan heights, Gaza Stripe, Moshe Dayan, Arafat , Golda Meir were the familiar names on Radio and News papers when i was growing up! But it has nothing that contradicts my perception!

So, In your opinion having a concern for the loss of innocent lives is not entirely to gain civilised Certificate but to stand for the values you believe in. Is it wrong to support a civilised society where we value co-existence and care for human life? what is the other way to have a civilised society without worrying about a certificate or no certificate?
    What is wrong in having, " a Aman ki Asha"?
    Have you spoken to a family, a son , a wife , a mother who have lost a son in the war?

Abhik Bhai please watch the video above in full! I would sincerely like you to do that and your feedback!

Cheers!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; July 25th, 2014 at 09:04 AM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

amankadian (July 25th, 2014), Prikshit (July 25th, 2014)

RK ji

Actually, I wanted to share with you this video and instead i copied the link of Jimmy Carter that i was not intending tp do!

Abhik Bhai,

Why you always sound so personal in your approching any discussion, angry, labelling others as ignorant and sometimes even revengeful, making it as how others can differ from your point of view???

You inquisitiveness appears to show the hurry Israelis show every time there any trouble in their neighbourhood! Teach them a lesson! For me the solution should come out through the basic humanitarian principals! Through valuing the Palestinians right to co exist!
    To your question, whether Israel should follow the Indian way, my request to you, " What would you suggest, the Indian Govt. should have done differently"!
    By the way how much you exactly know about the background of Chamel Singh and Sarabjeet Singh! Probably as much as the media has been showing!
    My Heritage is Mahabharta, where some rules were followed in War! Even in the recent past, we have had several wars! Did we ever targeted Civilian Population!

Oh yes, I wouldn't claim to be a scholar of Indian History but have studied for school exams and did have optional for my civil services prelim and main but don't know, where to draw a parallel to the present situation! As for Lebanese history, the words, like Golan heights, Gaza Stripe, Moshe Dayan, Arafat , Golda Meir were the familiar names on Radio and News papers when i was growing up! But it has nothing that contradicts my perception!

So, In your opinion having a concern for the loss of innocent lives is not entirely to gain civilised Certificate but to stand for the values you believe in. Is it wrong to support a civilised society where we value co-existence and care for human life? what is the other way to have a civilised society without worrying about a certificate or no certificate?
    Have you spoken to a family, a son , a wife , a mother who have lost a son in the war?

Abhik Bhai please watch the video above in full! I would sincerely like you to do that and your feedback!

Cheers!

Dear Brothers

Who don't believe in Indian policy. They should learn lesson from Pakistan. Because Pakistan is totally opposite and Look it's condition man. I'm glad that our current govt. following the same. You guys might be thinking that "war" is little word. But it's effects always harmful. It brings the destruction which can not be compensated for many years.

And I heard that economy of country not at good condition. I feel proud on our army because it's only to protect us not to destroyed others home.

Deswal ji,

To the contrary, I never get personal with any fellow member in any of my posts, though at the same time do reserve my right to reply in the same language in case anyone crosses the line.

You and a few others are criticizing Israel for defending itself from the numerous kidnappings, murders, rocket attacks. If Palestine has a right to exist, so does Israel. Any form of terror (Hamas or Fatah or for that matter, JuD, Hizb ul Muj'deen, etc) can never survive without the direct AND indirect support from the civilians. If the civilians make it clear to these terror outfits that they will not shelter them and that they would not let them stock rockets in their homes, mosques, schools, colleges, hospitals, it would have resulted in much less collateral damage. You can't act both - the perpetrator and the victim.

Please quote an instance of my inquisitiveness and in what way has it affected any discussion adversely. Israel is not teaching a lesson to Palestinians, it is only ensuring breaking the backbone of Hamas which is incessantly firing rockets on Israeli civilian targets. It is dismantling the network of tunnels which the Hamas terrorists are using to infiltrate into Israel and kill the Israelis. All the activities of Israel are purely self-defensive. If there is collateral damage, it is primarily the fault of the civil society there which harbours these terrorists and their arsenal in highly populated civilian areas.

According to you, kidnapping innocent civilians and murdering them, firing rockets day and night on civilian targets by Hamas are all examples of humanitarian principles. It is the vow of all the Arab countries and people to wipe out Israel from the face of the earth. But if Israel defends itself, it is against humanitarian principles. Good.

Chamel Singh and Sarabjeet Singh were civilians or whatever you might like to consider them, but they were certainly humans who did not deserve to be hacked to death. Capt. Saurabh Kalia was a soldier who did not deserve to be killed in a such a barbaric manner with his eyes being gauged out. Hav. Hemraj would not have expected during his lifetime that in case he was beheaded, his own govt. would roll out red carpet for those barbaric Pakistanis and offer them chicken biryani. If this is your ideology I am in strong disagreement with it. Please speak to the families of Capt. Saurav Kalia, Hav. Hemraj, Sarabjeet Singh, Chamel Singh, etc. and try explaining to them your ideology and do let us know what response you get from them when you talk of forgiveness, tolerance, peace, etc. How many more Indian lives do you and others who subscribe to your abstract ideology want sacrificed before you start seeing the current and existing situation peacefully. I challenge you - Please go to the Pakistani border - Offer a rose to a heavily armed terrorist/militant and preach him peace, tolerance, etc. and ask him to not attack you and India because you are peace loving. BE PRACTICAL PLEASE. You want to talk of Aman (Aman ki Asha) with the people whose are indoctrinated against Indians from birth. You want to keep Indians to continue being killed while hand of peace, friendship and tolerance is extended by Indians.

I am not sure if you don't see the obvious or you don't want to see the obvious.

You talk of Mahabharat. In Mahabharat, Lord Sri Krishna unfolds the ultimate truth - Karm kar phal ki chinta mat kar. In the same war Pandavas killed their own cousins, their own Pitamah Bhishma, their own guru Dronacharya because it was a fight between the right and the wrong. But I am afraid your ideology talks of shying away from taking hard decisions when the situation demands. If sacrifices need to be given for the larger good of the larger people, they have to be given. Sacrifices need to be made for dharma (righteousness) and to fight adharma. That is what Mahabharat and Geeta talk.

I am sure you would have read lots of history. I would request you to revisit the history of Lebanon and you will realize that we are gradually progressing on the path of Lebanon - thanks to the outdated ideology of turning the other cheek if someone slaps you. India is being bled through a thousand wounds (which is the ideology of Pakistan) and yet we never learn our lessons and talk of the useless terms taught during school days.

Deshwal ji, All my points are addressed to the ideology to which you subscribe and not to you in person. This I am saying because you got the impression that I got personal with you. The only agenda that I have is to see a strong, prosperous and progressive India and Indians - with every Indian being healthy and educated, having a roof over his head, roti to eat, love and affection in the society and care and respect for the elderly.

RK ji

Abhik Bhai,

Cheers!
    Last edited by AbhikRana; July 25th, 2014 at 05:21 PM.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

cooljat (July 26th, 2014), deveshdahiya (July 28th, 2014), rajpaldular (July 25th, 2014), rsdalal (July 25th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (July 26th, 2014)

RK ji

Cheers!
    Deshwal Sahab,

I have watched 100s of videos from both sides. I have come across many videos in which Muslims themselves tell the real story. Here is a guy who was Muslim all his life;

RK^2

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (July 26th, 2014), cooljat (July 26th, 2014), rajpaldular (July 27th, 2014)

If anyone has any doubts, watch this;

RK^2
    Last edited by rkumar; July 26th, 2014 at 08:46 AM.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (July 26th, 2014), cooljat (July 26th, 2014), rajpaldular (July 27th, 2014), rsdalal (July 27th, 2014)

This is how you brain wash innocent kids. Other side of peaceful Palestine!

.. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (July 26th, 2014), rajpaldular (July 27th, 2014), rkumar (July 26th, 2014), rsdalal (July 27th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post

This is how you brain wash innocent kids. Other side of peaceful Palestine!

Europe had a very liberal immigration policy. Now look at country wise and how each country with ghettoized Muslim population is is facing social and extremist problems. Every other day there are demands of Sharia law. What India faced few 100 years back, Europe is facing it now. Take my words, in few years there will be demands of separate countries in Europe.

RK^2

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (July 26th, 2014), rajpaldular (July 27th, 2014)

This video on Luton reminds one of the situation in Assam and W. Bengal which is swamped by the Bangladeshi aliens/foreigners, almost all of them arrived and settled in India illegally thanks to the Khangress and other vote-bank parties.

If anyone has any doubts, watch this;

RK^2
    Last edited by AbhikRana; July 26th, 2014 at 10:55 PM.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (July 27th, 2014), rsdalal (July 27th, 2014)