Thread: jat reservation in dtu

jat reservation in dtu

i am a jat of delhi. i recently got my obc certificate issued by govt. of nct of delhi.though jats are not in the central obc list but they are in the state obc list.i want to know that are jats entitled for a reservation quota at dtu?(as dtu is autonomous and is now a state univ. )and what about nsit?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiteshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (August 31st, 2012), narvir (September 3rd, 2012), ndalal (September 3rd, 2012), satyenderdeswal (September 3rd, 2012), saurabhjaglan (September 3rd, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by jiteshsehrawat View Post
    i am a jat of delhi. i recently got my obc certificate issued by govt. of nct of delhi.though jats are not in the central obc list but they are in the state obc list.i want to know that are jats entitled for a reservation quota at dtu?(as dtu is autonomous and is now a state univ. )and what about nsit?

Friend,

A warm welcome to Jatland as new member.

Since the obc certificate issued by the Government of Delhi, it entitles you to get reservation benefit in the matter of jobs under the jurisdiction of Delhi Govt.
    Your abbreviations ''dtu and nsit '' may be given in full form so as to enable us to reply your question properly.

Thanks

DTU - Delhi Technological University (DTU) formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering (DCE)
    NSIT - Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) (Still function under Delhi University)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Friend,

A warm welcome to Jatland as new member.

Since the obc certificate issued by the Government of Delhi, it entitles you to get reservation benefit in the matter of jobs under the jurisdiction of Delhi Govt.
    Your abbreviations ''dtu and nsit '' may be given in full form so as to enable us to reply your question properly.

Thanks
    Last edited by tarzon; August 31st, 2012 at 10:22 PM.
    Vivek Tomar
    Be Happy With Every Moment

well this is a g8 surprise for me that jats are in OBC.
    Truly speaking i am not a g8 fan of reservation of any kind. Congrats now we can get a little added benefit in getting Govt jobs but we are a Backward class now.
    The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one...... :P

Dear Sehrawat ,

Sorry for the late reply,

As per my knowledge Delhi-OBC(jats) certificate is valid for (all) Jobs In DTU...but not valid for admission purposes.

Please don't mind ,confirm it with DTU and NSIT helplines.

If they don't cooperate ,please let us know.

Or else you can mark RTI to get official comment from their side.

Regards,
    S.Jaglan
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

ndalal (September 3rd, 2012)

jats are entitled for OBC quota in DTU as it comes under state govt. & last year one of my friend takes the admission under OBC quota in NSIT..
    महाबला महावीर्या, महासत्य सर्वाग्रे क्षत्रिया जट्टा देवकल्पा दृढ़-व्रता █│▌││▌▌▌▌│█│▌││▌▌│ )

Verified Account Official
    © Profile Original & Official

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║™
    ORIGINAL PROFILE

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vinaysirohi For This Useful Post:

jaisingh318 (September 3rd, 2012), satyenderdeswal (September 3rd, 2012)