Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Jatland is generally limited to Hindu JATS ???????????

Quote Originally Posted by deshi-jat View Post
    ऐसा दूसरी या तीसरी बार सुनने को मिल रहा है कि एक जाट लड़की ये दावा कर रही है कि उसका ढब्बी मूऴा (मुस्लिम) जाट है. पता नहीं वो इसे अपनी प्रतिष्ठा का प्रतीक मानकर ऐसा करती है या फिर मूऴे जाट सर्वगुण संपन्न है. भारतवर्ष मे सबको संविधान प्रदत पूर्ण स्वतंत्रता है अपना साथी, रोज़गार, इत्यादि चुनने की, इसलिए इस बात को कोई व्यक्तिगत तौर पर मत लेना

लेकिन अभी तक किसी जाट लड़के को ये कहते हुए नहीं सुणया की उसकी ढब्बण मुस्लिम जाटणी सै. जाट लड़के शर्मीले, दब्बू या अंतर्मुखी स्वभाव के भी नहीं होते, शक्ल-सूरत के बी ठीकठाक, तो फिर ऐसा क्यों?

Please, u are off topic because of ur narrow mind..
    DOn't take.. or pull topic where not.. He is my friend.. and nothing to do with gender...If a girl or boy .. smart or DUMB
    The biggest adventure u can take is to live life of your dreams..
    Bidiyasar a!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ashe For This Useful Post:

ndalal (September 23rd, 2012)

khaamkha baat ka batangad bnaan ki Jat ki purani aadat hai.. is taage pe bhi yehi hua. Meri samajh me Asha ke sawal ka jawab admin hi de sakte hai ya fir jo yha kafi purane members hai unko gyaan hoga ki ye site Hindu Jats ke liye kyu restricted hai.

PS: I am not favoring anyone here and I am strictly against any muslim joining this site.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

ashe (September 22nd, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (September 29th, 2012), JSRana (September 22nd, 2012), ravinderjeet (September 22nd, 2012), reenu (September 22nd, 2012), rskankara (September 22nd, 2012), SandeepSirohi (September 22nd, 2012), sukhbirhooda (September 28th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (September 22nd, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    khaamkha baat ka batangad bnaan ki Jat ki purani aadat hai.. is taage pe bhi yehi hua. Meri samajh me Asha ke sawal ka jawab admin hi de sakte hai ya fir jo yha kafi purane members hai unko gyaan hoga ki ye site Hindu Jats ke liye kyu restricted hai.

PS: I am not favoring anyone here and I am strictly against any muslim joining this site.
    This was only post related and relevant to the thread..
    Bidiyasar a!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ashe For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (September 29th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ashe View Post
    AApko Taras khane ki koi jaroort nahi hai.

Yes I have studied in Chrsitian missionary school... And , to ur kind information my school always celebrated christmas ,eid and diwali in.. school... and.. We have our main stage with all three religious symbols.. (nothing to do wiith my school and education...)

and coming to Muslim folks there are people who are reallly good when compared any hindu... u , me and everyine here.. Because they believe in thier religiona nd they are muslim u cannot.. label.. NEECH or whatever...

and I am shocked to this behaviour of JATLAND this is all expected stuff!!! Nothing new..

समय सबसे बड़ा शिक्षक हे |एक दिन समझा देगा |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

ashe (September 22nd, 2012), malikdeepak1 (September 22nd, 2012), puneetlakra (September 23rd, 2012), rsdalal (September 22nd, 2012), rskankara (September 22nd, 2012), ssgoyat (September 28th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (September 28th, 2012), SumitJattan (October 4th, 2012), Sure (September 22nd, 2012), tarzon (September 22nd, 2012), vijaykajla1 (September 22nd, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    समय सबसे बड़ा शिक्षक हे |एक दिन समझा देगा |
    हाँ यो शिक्षक nd से; पर हमदर्द कोना, ठोककर मार के सिखावेगा
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rsdalal For This Useful Post:

bazardparveen (October 4th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (September 22nd, 2012), ravinderjeet (September 22nd, 2012), SandeepSirohi (September 22nd, 2012), Sure (September 22nd, 2012), vicky84 (September 22nd, 2012), vijaykajla1 (September 22nd, 2012)

I do agree with deepak
    kankara
    Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post

जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

I think your knowledge about Muslim society is weak, Muslims do have lower and upper casts like Hindus.

Quote Originally Posted by ashe View Post
    AApko Taras khane ki koi jaroort nahi hai.

Yes I have studied in Chrsitian missionary school... And , to ur kind information my school always celebrated christmas ,eid and diwali in.. school... and.. We have our main stage with all three religious symbols.. (nothing to do wiith my school and education...)

and coming to Muslim folks there are people who are reallly good when compared any hindu... u , me and everyine here.. Because they believe in thier religiona nd they are muslim u cannot.. label.. NEECH or whatever...

and I am shocked to this behaviour of JATLAND this is all expected stuff!!! Nothing new..
    Yoginder Gulia

why are you being so narrow in your approach

Let us first ake one thing clear - no one changed faith by will - they were forced by circumstances. For those from around Delhi, it may suffice to say that the Jats of present Punjab, Pak Occupied Kashmir, NWFP and Afghanistan gave their blood and parted with their religion so that you people could continue as Hindus. The Muslim invaders were too tired of this fighting ( it continued for more than 300 years) that they decided not to disturb the social set up in the new areas that they conquered. Pl pay your tributes to those who gave up thier lives for your people to be allowed to live in peace.

Next, are you follower of Shaivite religion or Vedic Dharma or the preachings of Krishna or are you a follower of Brahminism, pl get this clear. Hindus are those people wwho resided along the Indus river and beyond for the people who came from the west. So the word Hindu is region centric and not religion centric and what right do you have to deny peole who live in this rregion to call themselves by this name, irrespective of their present beliefs.

Can you tell me even one mention of the word Hindu in the Vedas or the Bhagwat gita - this word is a later invention.

Pl be broad minded and include all in this forum.

To talk of recent recorded history - Sir Chotu Ram worked closely with the Jats of entie Punjab - from all faiths and his party had Sir Khizr Hayat as the Provicial CM during his time and till 1946.

We are all one and will continue to be one, your strength increases manifold by being all inclusive.

Thanks, I think you have a lot to ponder over for the next few days. If you are really interested in the Jats then behave like one and not as part of Brahminical Hinduism.

Shri Krishna

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shrikrishna For This Useful Post:

op1955 (September 28th, 2012), phoolkumar (December 1st, 2012)

i would request to open the site for all jats irrespective of faith.
    for those who take pride in being called hindu jats, i hv mostly found parasites and those who only want to cuse damage to a fellow jat. People lack positivity and lack broad minded attitude. Your worthy CM's father was a follower of Gandhi and Nehru and they both had soft corner for Muslims, but let us be clear not jat muslims - you may like to ponder. Because they - Jat Muslims are a strong community well knit not like your lot.

Shri Krishna

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shrikrishna For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (September 29th, 2012), op1955 (September 28th, 2012)

Thumbs down

Jatland is generally limited to Hindu JATS

Ashe,

1. Should he not be a Jat first, and muslim afterwards? Is your friend's muslim ego, greater than a Jat's pride.(if he was genuinly willing to join 'jat'-land or may be it could on your request rather/push factor)
    2. Are you his spokesperson? Could he just not be like a real jat, join & debate here on this same issue? Then he himself can decide, and take a call, whether to stay or leave.
    3. Generally doesn't necessarily mean restricted (or the server is intelligent enough to identify & terminate his login). It's information message and not warning message. Did/Do we not have a couple of active sikh jats who rather chose/wishes to ignore this information message & contribute/ed positively. (one such member i remember.. Nijjarji)

since you belong to IT. It all depends on user (your friend, how he take this message). Below are few types i googled out:-

Information message
    Warning message
    Error message
    Termination message

(PS: I also debated on this issue earlier with full throttle. Earlier this was something like "jatland is restricted to non hindu jats". may be the admin got softer & rephrased this to a polite version, after long debate)
    Last edited by ssgoyat; September 28th, 2012 at 10:29 PM.
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (September 28th, 2012), ravinderjeet (September 29th, 2012)

कसुता assignment दे दिया यो तो . Anyway Welcome to JLand
    Quote Originally Posted by shrikrishna View Post
    Let us first ake one thing clear - no one changed faith by will - they were forced by circumstances. For those from around Delhi, it may suffice to say that the Jats of present Punjab, Pak Occupied Kashmir, NWFP and Afghanistan gave their blood and parted with their religion so that you people could continue as Hindus. The Muslim invaders were too tired of this fighting ( it continued for more than 300 years) that they decided not to disturb the social set up in the new areas that they conquered. Pl pay your tributes to those who gave up thier lives for your people to be allowed to live in peace.

Next, are you follower of Shaivite religion or Vedic Dharma or the preachings of Krishna or are you a follower of Brahminism, pl get this clear. Hindus are those people wwho resided along the Indus river and beyond for the people who came from the west. So the word Hindu is region centric and not religion centric and what right do you have to deny peole who live in this rregion to call themselves by this name, irrespective of their present beliefs.

Can you tell me even one mention of the word Hindu in the Vedas or the Bhagwat gita - this word is a later invention.

Pl be broad minded and include all in this forum.

To talk of recent recorded history - Sir Chotu Ram worked closely with the Jats of entie Punjab - from all faiths and his party had Sir Khizr Hayat as the Provicial CM during his time and till 1946.

We are all one and will continue to be one, your strength increases manifold by being all inclusive.

Thanks, I think you have a lot to ponder over for the next few days. If you are really interested in the Jats then behave like one and not as part of Brahminical Hinduism.

Shri Krishna

This issue has been discussed at length time to time. You can go through those threads. One such thread is here with 300+ replies http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...T-s-on-JATland

Quote Originally Posted by shrikrishna View Post
    i would request to open the site for all jats irrespective of faith.
    for those who take pride in being called hindu jats, i hv mostly found parasites and those who only want to cuse damage to a fellow jat. People lack positivity and lack broad minded attitude. Your worthy CM's father was a follower of Gandhi and Nehru and they both had soft corner for Muslims, but let us be clear not jat muslims - you may like to ponder. Because they - Jat Muslims are a strong community well knit not like your lot.

Shri Krishna

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deshi-jat For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (September 29th, 2012), ravinderjeet (September 29th, 2012)

Well, well, checked this site after a few weeks and here's another burning topic. Its a happening site indeed.

I dont think that rule about restricting access to Hindu Jats only is strictly applied. If it was I wouldnt be here. I also remember going through forum posts of 4-5 years ago and saw posts of a member named HS Birk. So either an exception is made for Sikh Jats or the rule isnt followed strictly anymore.

I think this is a question best solved by a member poll. I believe there was a similar poll conducted in 2010 or 11 and those desiring restrictions were slightly ahead. Maybe we can have another one. Or the Mods could decide.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (September 29th, 2012), puneetlakra (October 1st, 2012)

This has been discussed many time before. I like Sh. SubhaChand Sheoran's post in this regard very much
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...9957#post79957
    Here is what he wrote long back
    "Dear Rakesh,
    This topic has been discussed a few times earlier. While there are some members who would like to see this site open to all Jats where as majority feel that this site should be maintained exclusively for hindu jats. I am one of them and for very good reason. Word Jat does not make us all similar. It is one thing to be idealist and say all humans are our brothers and sisters why only Jats. The purpose of this site is to provide a meeting platform for hindu jats only. Hindu jats from all corners of the world are welcome. With no disrespect to other religions we have to maintain relevance of this site to hindu jats. It is a waste of time trying to change the world. We have to live in this less than perfect world and meet people with whom we can relate. This website is only such a meeting place."
    Last edited by rsdalal; September 29th, 2012 at 04:23 AM.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rsdalal For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (October 1st, 2012), deshi-jat (September 29th, 2012), dndeswal (September 29th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (October 1st, 2012), JSRana (September 29th, 2012), puneetlakra (October 1st, 2012), ravinderjeet (September 29th, 2012), rekhasmriti (October 1st, 2012), SandeepSirohi (October 1st, 2012), ssgoyat (October 1st, 2012), swaich (September 29th, 2012), tarzon (October 3rd, 2012), vikda (October 8th, 2012)

Lekin Jat Gotras and Jat History section to pahle se hi sabke liye khule hain, vahan pe di gayee jankari tatha general talk, News and views Hindu Muslim Sikh sabhi share kar rahe hein.

Non member bhee yah jankari le sakate hain;

Membership ka muda alag baat hai.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; October 3rd, 2012 at 10:22 PM.

Jat

Religion is a new entity.You are a JAT first and than a Hindu. The customs and traditions of a Muslim and Sikh Jat will be more similar to yours than those of Hindu khatri,baniyas and all.

Be proud of your tribe and your brethren. Are you preaching for those Hindu Baniyas,khatris who have always been sucking your blood?

Do they ever stand in your protests when lands are acquired?

A JAT will always be a JAT,be it Hindu,Muslim or Sikh. I am sure Muslims and Sikhs feel no less proud in calling themseves a JAT first.

Chaudhry Chotu Ram Ohlyan ne kaha tha- Punjab mein ya to Khatri aur bhappe hi rahenge ya Jat aur Arain.
    We are same,we will be same. Welcome your brethren here with open arms and heart.

You are born a Jat, you will always be a jat,you can't get converted froma Jat to a Baniya,Can u?
    Religion comes second as you see conversions.
    Be proud of your tribe ,JAT tribe ,A muslim and Sikh Jat has same blood as of yours and common roots.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sumeetsuhag For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 4th, 2012), neetu21 (October 4th, 2012), op1955 (October 4th, 2012), phoolkumar (December 1st, 2012), puneetlakra (October 6th, 2012), raka (October 5th, 2012)

Friend,

Caste is good not casteism.

Jat kinship is good; hatred for other castes not acceptable in a democracy.

Thanks.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

ashe (October 4th, 2012), puneetlakra (October 6th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (October 4th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by sumeetsuhag View Post
    Religion is a new entity.You are a JAT first and than a Hindu. The customs and traditions of a Muslim and Sikh Jat will be more similar to yours than those of Hindu khatri,baniyas and all. A JAT will always be a JAT,be it Hindu,Muslim or Sikh. I am sure Muslims and Sikhs feel no less proud in calling themselves a JAT first. Religion comes second as you see conversions.
    Be proud of your tribe ,JAT tribe ,A muslim and Sikh Jat has same blood as of yours and common roots.
    Merger of Jat Gotras

Looking to above statement of Sumeetji and above discussion I am proposing to merge all Hindu, Sikh and Muslim Jat Gotras and make a single list of Jat clans on Jatland Wiki. We can not differentiate with Hindu, Mulsim or Sikh Jats in the matter of Jat History. Many Gotras overlap also in all three religions. Presently we have three lists:

[Wiki]Jat Gotras[/Wiki] - For Hindu Jat Gotras

[Wiki]Jat Sikh Gotras[/Wiki] - For Sikh Jat Gotras

[Wiki] Muslim Jat Gotras[/Wiki] - For Muslim Jat Gotras

Under each Gotra we put a Category according to the presence of Gotra in Hindu , Muslim or Sikh religions. If the Gotra is found in more that one religion we put under both categories. We propose to to continue with the existing categorization, which is as under:

[[Category: Jat Gotras]] - Under Hindu Jat Gotras
    [[Category:Muslim Jat Gotras]] - Under Muslim Jat Gotras
    [[Category:Sikh Jat Gotras]] - Under Sikh Jat Gotras

If the members agree we may go ahead for modifications which will take some time and labour.
    Laxman Burdak

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (October 4th, 2012), ashe (October 4th, 2012), Moar (October 4th, 2012), op1955 (October 4th, 2012), phoolkumar (December 1st, 2012), puneetlakra (October 6th, 2012), raka (October 5th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (October 4th, 2012), sumeetsuhag (October 4th, 2012)

Thumbs up Support

Yes Sir !! PLEASE !! The MERGER should be ON !!

I Share & Support Your Vista !!
    Last edited by Moar; October 4th, 2012 at 06:33 PM.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Moar For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 4th, 2012), op1955 (October 4th, 2012), phoolkumar (December 1st, 2012), puneetlakra (October 6th, 2012), raka (October 5th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Friend,

Caste is good not casteism.

Jat kinship is good; hatred for other castes not acceptable
    in a democracy.

Thanks.
    I agree ( I don't know about democracy.. )
    Bidiyasar a!!!!!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashe For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 4th, 2012), op1955 (October 4th, 2012)