Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Jatland is generally limited to Hindu JATS ???????????

No Hatred,No offence.. Advocate Jat Kinship,which is good.
    Rank your Brethren above other castes. Had to mention other castes as some members here were/are more inclined towards these so called Hindu brothers and adamant not to include fellow Jats following other religions.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sumeetsuhag For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 4th, 2012), op1955 (October 4th, 2012)

Please go ahead Burdak Sahab for the good cause.

Quote Originally Posted by ashe View Post
    I agree ( I don't know about democracy.. )
    To accept the right of others to disagree with ones own is the essence of democracy which you are enjoying here on the Jatland.

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    Merger of Jat Gotras

Looking to above statement of Sumeetji and above discussion I am proposing to merge all Hindu, Sikh and Muslim Jat Gotras and make a single list of Jat clans on Jatland Wiki. We can not differentiate with Hindu, Mulsim or Sikh Jats in the matter of Jat History. Many Gotras overlap also in all three religions. Presently we have three lists:

Jat Gotras - For Hindu Jat Gotras

Jat Sikh Gotras - For Sikh Jat Gotras

Muslim Jat Gotras - For Muslim Jat Gotras

Under each Gotra we put a Category according to the presence of Gotra in Hindu , Muslim or Sikh religions. If the Gotra is found in more that one religion we put under both categories. We propose to to continue with the existing categorization, which is as under:

[[Category: Jat Gotras]] - Under Hindu Jat Gotras
    [[Category:Muslim Jat Gotras]] - Under Muslim Jat Gotras
    [[Category:Sikh Jat Gotras]] - Under Sikh Jat Gotras

If the members agree we may go ahead for modifications which will take some time and labour.
    For the time being present style may not be disturbed as much work has yet to be accomplished to identify origin and history of various gotras.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    For the time being present style may not be disturbed as much work has yet to be accomplished to identify origin and history of various gotras.
    Dear Sir !! I AM exclaimed by Your comments !!

Would You like to be more specific; in-fact, I request You to be more specific that how the merger would negatively affect the research-work & how the merger wouldn't positively affect the research-work !!

I would like to be aware of the reason(s) for suggesting a " stand-by " for now !!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Moar For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 5th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Moar View Post
    Dear Sir !! I AM exclaimed by Your comments !!

Would You like to be more specific; in-fact, I request You to be more specific that how the merger would negatively affect the research-work & how the merger wouldn't positively affect the research-work !!

I would like to be aware of the reason(s) for suggesting a " stand-by " for now !!

The comment is meant for Editors; You are free to express your own views please! Thanks

On Topic:

Koye limit na hai aadde.. Jiska jee kare wo member bann sakai sai! Chahe wo Muslim Jat ho Ya Sikh Jat ho ya phir Christian ho ya pher Jews ho (Rajpal Dular ji tai khuss aur honge jai Jews aage to aadde).

Jatland pai koye discrimination na sai

Kyu khamkha pareshaan ho re so saare.
    Last edited by vicky84; October 5th, 2012 at 03:28 AM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

ashe (October 5th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (October 5th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (October 6th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    The comment is meant for Editors; You are free to express your own views please! Thanks
    Not Done Sir !! Not Done !!

As is clear from Respected Burdak Sir's post, he has asked the members to confidently express their views about his MERGER proposal; and I believe that it would be best if We conclude things by a well discussed-out Consensus here !! What do You think about this !!

Alright, so Your "comments were meant for Editors" but I request You to be more specific about how the merger would negatively affect the research-work & how the merger wouldn't positively affect the research-work !!

Do You mind sharing those "reasons" on-demand ?!

Tere is no harm in making a start. I would request that we make a beginning to make the site broader and all-inclusive. If I can help anywhere, kindly let me know, am ready to do some ground soldiering for this cause.

Shri Krishna

Not Done Sir !! Not Done !!

As is clear from Respected Burdak Sir's ........I believe that it would be best if We conclude things by a well discussed-out Consensus here !! What do You think about this !!
    Moar Sahib,
    Burdakji and I have expressed our point of view.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shrikrishna View Post
    tere is no harm in making a start. I would request that we make a beginning to make the site broader and all-inclusive. If i can help anywhere, kindly let me know, am ready to do some ground soldiering for this cause.

Shri krishna
    welcome, come with constructive contribution on history section .

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    ऐ आशा बेबे ,मन्ने तेरी बुद्धि पे तरश आवे से ऐ ,भोत घणा | में इन् धार्मिक बाताँ में भोत कम बोल्यां करूँ ,पर तेरी दिशाविहीन पोस्ट पढ़ के ने में मजबूर होग्या लिखाण खात्र | पहलम ते मन्ने लागे स अक तू किहे मिशनरी सकूल में पढ़ री स | जिन्न की पढ़ाई ने तेरा दीमाग कोरा कर दिया | ये गाड़े भोत नीच होवें सें ,इन् तें नीच, दुस्ट,कमीन,हरामी ,दोखेबाज और कोए नहीं इस दुनिया में | ये जिह थाली में खावें , उस्से में हाग्या करें |गेर मुस्लिम छोरी पटान खातर ये कोए भी रूप धर सकें सें | मुसलमान वे-ए बन्दे बणे जो शारीरिक/मानसिक रूप तें कमजोर थे | जो आपणी संस्कृति/ सामजिक मान्यताओं/परिवार की रक्सा करने में अक्षम थे | बाकी कम लिखे नु घणा सम्झना |
    सवाल स मुळे जाटों को लेकर और आप गाओ सो सभी गाड़ो की , अगर सभी गाड़े भले कोणी तो भले आपके सारे हिन्दू भी कोणी | आपके हिन्दू भाइयों ने तो अपने शास्त्रों तक में जाटों को शुद्र लिखा हुआ हैं , जाटों का सारा इतिहास खा गए आपके हिन्दू भाई | देश में जितने घौटाले हो रहे हैं वो सब आपके हिन्दू भाई ही कर रहे हैं | इन मुगलों व पठानों को भी भारत का रास्ता आपके लाडले हिन्दू भाइयों ने ही दिखाया था | मैं यहाँ मुस्लिमो का पक्ष नहीं ले रहा मैं सिर्फ इतना कहना चाहता हु की जब बात जाट की हो तो ये हिन्दू -मुळे एक तरफ छोड़ दिया करो | वैसे यह हिन्दू धर्म जाटों का कदिना धर्म नहीं हैं और ना ही हिन्दू धर्म की संस्कृति मूर्ति पूजा आदि जाटों की संस्कृति हैं तभी आये दिन जाट इस हिन्दू मर्रिज एक्ट का विरोध करते रहते हैं , अब आप यह और बता दो की जाट किन हालातों में हिन्दू बने ?
    वैसे इस साईट पर साफ़ तौर पर लिखा हुआ हैं की यह साईट हिन्दू जाटों के लिए हैं , अगर ऐसा हैं तो फिर जाटलैंड विकी में सिर्फ हिन्दू जाटों से सम्बंधित जानकारिया होनी चाहिए मतलब की जब से जाट हिन्दू बने हैं सिर्फ वहा से और चौधरी छोटूराम का नाम भी इस साईट से हटा देना चाहिए क्योंकि वो हिन्दू नहीं थे सिर्फ जाट थे |

" जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to raka For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (April 19th, 2015), DrRajpalSingh (October 6th, 2012), jaisingh318 (October 6th, 2012), lrburdak (October 5th, 2012), Moar (October 6th, 2012), neetu21 (October 5th, 2012), phoolkumar (December 1st, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 6th, 2012), ssgoyat (October 6th, 2012), sumeetsuhag (October 5th, 2012), swaich (October 7th, 2012), vicky84 (October 6th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by raka View Post
    सवाल स मुळे जाटों को लेकर और आप गाओ सो सभी गाड़ो की , अगर सभी गाड़े भले कोणी तो भले आपके सारे हिन्दू भी कोणी | आपके हिन्दू भाइयों ने तो अपने शास्त्रों तक में जाटों को शुद्र लिखा हुआ हैं , जाटों का सारा इतिहास खा गए आपके हिन्दू भाई | देश में जितने घौटाले हो रहे हैं वो सब आपके हिन्दू भाई ही कर रहे हैं | इन मुगलों व पठानों को भी भारत का रास्ता आपके लाडले हिन्दू भाइयों ने ही दिखाया था | मैं यहाँ मुस्लिमो का पक्ष नहीं ले रहा मैं सिर्फ इतना कहना चाहता हु की जब बात जाट की हो तो ये हिन्दू -मुळे एक तरफ छोड़ दिया करो | वैसे यह हिन्दू धर्म जाटों का कदिना धर्म नहीं हैं और ना ही हिन्दू धर्म की संस्कृति मूर्ति पूजा आदि जाटों की संस्कृति हैं तभी आये दिन जाट इस हिन्दू मर्रिज एक्ट का विरोध करते रहते हैं , अब आप यह और बता दो की जाट किन हालातों में हिन्दू बने ?
    वैसे इस साईट पर साफ़ तौर पर लिखा हुआ हैं की यह साईट हिन्दू जाटों के लिए हैं , अगर ऐसा हैं तो फिर जाटलैंड विकी में सिर्फ हिन्दू जाटों से सम्बंधित जानकारिया होनी चाहिए मतलब की जब से जाट हिन्दू बने हैं सिर्फ वहा से और चौधरी छोटूराम का नाम भी इस साईट से हटा देना चाहिए क्योंकि वो हिन्दू नहीं थे सिर्फ जाट थे |
    Sangwanji,

The Jat does not leave his gotra and hence kinship even if he converts to any religion. Therefore, religious beliefs and kinship does not cross swords among the Jats.

But to say that Chhoturam Ji was not Hindu will not be acceptable to many. Yes, he was, at the same time, a Jat, Arya Samajist and Hindu political figure of note in his days.

Regards

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

deependra (October 6th, 2012), deshi-jat (October 7th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 6th, 2012), rsdalal (October 7th, 2012)

कृपया पढ़ें : जाट और धर्म
    Last edited by Moar; October 6th, 2012 at 01:08 PM.

जाट धर्म के नाम पर सहनशील हैं | उनमें धर्म के नाम पर कोई कट्टरता नहीं पायी जाती | प्रारंभ में जाट वैदिक धर्म को मानते थे | बाद में लगभग सभी जाट बौद्ध-धर्म में आ गए | कुछ जाट जैन धर्म को भी मानते थे |

---------------------

जाट कौम बौद्ध रही है | ब्राह्मणवादी विचारधारा को न मानने के कारण ब्राह्मणवाद के निशाने पर रही है | इसीलिये ब्राह्मण ग्रंथों यथा स्कंध पुराण, भविष्य पुराण तथा पद्म पुराण में जाटों को शूद्र लिखवाया जबकि जाट न तो शूद्र हैं न हिन्दू हैं और न ही ब्राह्मणीय व्यवस्था के अंतर्गत हैं | यह किसी वर्ण में नहीं आता है |

Source
    : हवा सिंह सांगवान ( पूर्व कमांडैंट, सी. आर. पी. एफ. ) : 'जाट कौन है', जाट समाज, आगरा, नवम्बर 2010 , पृ. 19

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moar For This Useful Post:

lrburdak (October 6th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 6th, 2012)

ok, i will do the needfu, you may kindly tell me where to post the material.

Shri Krishna

Jats are Jats and only Jats, Hinduism is nothing but Brahminism. We are followers of Shaivite beliefs. Our beliefs are outlined in Vedic Dharma concept which is quite different from today's Hinduism.

Shri Krishna

We became Buddhists to get rid of Brahminical control of society, even Buddhism preached Vedic Dharma only - the two are not very different.

Shri Krishna

Quote Originally Posted by shrikrishna View Post
    Jats are Jats and only Jats, Hinduism is nothing but Brahminism. We are followers of Shaivite beliefs. Our beliefs are outlined in Vedic Dharma concept which is quite different from today's Hinduism.

Shri Krishna
    What is this Krishna ji ?
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

---------------------

जाट कौम बौद्ध रही है | .............. जाट न तो शूद्र हैं न हिन्दू हैं और न ही ब्राह्मणीय व्यवस्था के अंतर्गत हैं | यह किसी वर्ण में नहीं आता है |

Source
    : हवा सिंह सांगवान ( पूर्व कमांडैंट, सी. आर. पी. एफ. ) : 'जाट कौन है', जाट समाज, आगरा, नवम्बर 2010 , पृ. 19

Aap Hindu hain Ya nahin;

Mein to Hindu huen aur Commandant Sahib Bhee.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (October 7th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (October 8th, 2012)