Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Jatland is generally limited to Hindu JATS ???????????

Quote Originally Posted by ashe View Post
    My Question is why only HINDUS.. ??

When the website URL says.. JATLAND no word HINDU here.... Then why reserved to hindus alone..

I'm not ashamed that my parents call themselves HINDU.. (Because, i don't believe in religion etc... ) That is their belief and I respect it.To that point, I don't mind anyone believing in their own religion be it a hindu,muslim Sikh or watever..

This line stroked me when i asked one of my friend to join Jatland who is jat but by religion he is muslim.
    yes,thats a good thinking of you dear,dont make difference between religions and castes,,

Quote Originally Posted by NikhilNehra View Post
    Hi I m a Jat from UP.....please think about it......If the Jatland site and forum is created for the name of unity of Jats and for preserving our old Jat cultural heritage,it's traits and values and history then I request to the admins of this site to include Jat-Sikhs also to this forum, so that you can give a correct example of Jats unity.
    "Hum yaha badi badi baaten haankte hain aur Jat unity ki baaten karte hain...agar sahi me hume apne Hindustan me Jat Ekta ko banaye rakhna hai to kam se kam Hindu-Jats and Sikh-Jats ko ek sath leker chalna hoga, yahi sacchi Jat Ekta ki pehchan hogi"...

If we are proud of our great King Pluto of Jats Maharaja Surajmal, RajaRam Jat, Sir Chhotu Ram, Dhanna Bhagat and so on..... then at the same time we can not forget Jat-Sikh Maharaja Ranjit Singh, the Legend like Bhagat Singh and many more......we Hindustani Jats (whether it was a Hindu-Jat OR a Sikh-Jat) produced a lot of legends, brave hearts and Mahapurush to protect our Bharat Bhumi from barbaric outsider and invaders......

sabse badi baat....kisi gair (who is against of Indian Jats unity) ki baaton me akar apni unity mat todna....other wise, apne pairo par hum khud kulhadi mar baithenge....jo ki aaj tak maarte aaye hain !!

Jai JAT .....Jai JAT Ekta... !!
    yeah,i totally agree with you brother,,whether he or she is hindu or sikh,nt matters,,we must have unity with our caste,,we cant forget the brave history of our ancestors,,
    u r from up and i am from punjab,," jatt se upar nahi hua koi aj tak,jo ae,sabh khatam hue,ye na kabhi jhuka tha,na jhukega,jaha jurm hoga,use mitane mein jatt ka haath hoga"....

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sukhvir2301 For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (April 19th, 2015), NikhilNehra (March 5th, 2015)

I am new to this forum. Please allow me to respectfully rejuvenate this discussion.

According to my recent estimates there are about 120 million people in the Jat community worldwide. That is roughly equal to the combined populations of France, Spain, and Portugal. According to the Census of India, the last time the population was surveyed based on caste (in 1931) the Jats belonged to three main religions as follows: Hinduism 47%, Islam 33%, and Sikhism 20%. Although we don't have the latest numbers, we can assume that the current representation is roughly the same. On this basis, the non-Hindu Jats represent roughly half of the total Jat population.

The domain name jatland.com suggests that this website is about Jats. A website intended only for a specific religion or group of people should probably have a different domain name (for example, hindujats.com). Indeed, this entire website is full of extremely useful information about the Jats that was provided by people from India and other countries who belong to many different religions. Presenting all this wealth of information created by Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Jains, and others, and then saying that "the site is focused only on Hindu Jats" is a contradiction. I urge and recommend that the website jatland.com should be meant for all Jats, consistent with its name, and reflect the true secularism of India.
    Last edited by Dgmjat; March 16th, 2015 at 05:23 AM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dgmjat For This Useful Post:

abhisheklakda (September 9th, 2015), AryanPoonia (March 26th, 2015), Prikshit (March 16th, 2015)

not muslims, pls!

I agree with allowing of sikhs jatts in Jattland. Sikh jats and hindu jats have coexisted peacefully for centuries and are highly assimilated communities.
    But please not muslims. I do not believe that a person who embraces the religion which his ancisters had faught tooth and nail can be belong to a community. Such people dont have the rights to be called jats, rajputs, gujjars etc.
    Besides, jatland is the only muslim-free place, I have access to. Please dont let them infilter jattland.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vishu1708 For This Useful Post:

cooljat (June 3rd, 2015)