Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Jatland is generally limited to Hindu JATS ???????????

Jatland is generally limited to Hindu JATS ???????????

Hi Jatland …

This is regarding Jatland home page why .. is it written in the main page that.. jatland is limited to HINDU jats… ????

http://www.jatland.com/home/Main_Page
    The biggest adventure u can take is to live life of your dreams..
    Bidiyasar a!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ashe View Post
    Hi Jatland …

This is regarding Jatland home page why .. is it written in the main page that.. jatland is limited to HINDU jats… ????

WHY NOT????????????.
    Hindu Jats are not supposed to make forums?????
    This right is only with other faiths??????
    Have you never come across other forums of other faiths???????
    Do you feel shy to say that you are a HINDU???????
    If "YES" why you are here, is this good to anothers home if not welcomed?????

Its Only Hindus who feel shy to say that I Am Hindu. and 80% don't want to mention that I am religious. I am sorry to say that these peoples are only from my own faith and not the peoples of another faith. It seems that by saying I am religious and I am Hindu they are promoting blind faith. Blind faith only belongs to Hindus and not to others?????????????.
    Last edited by Sure; September 21st, 2012 at 03:57 PM.
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (October 5th, 2012), cooljat (September 21st, 2012), deshi-jat (September 21st, 2012), sanjeev1984 (September 21st, 2012)

Yes, It Is, and It should be!

Hi Jatland …

Vivek Tomar
    Be Happy With Every Moment

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tarzon For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (October 5th, 2012), cooljat (September 21st, 2012), sanjeev1984 (September 21st, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Sure View Post
    WHY NOT????????????.
    Hindu Jats are not supposed to make forums?????
    This right is only with other faiths??????
    Have you never come across other forums of other faiths???????
    Do you feel shy to say that you are a HINDU???????
    If "YES" why you are here, is this good to anothers home if not welcomed?????

Its Only Hindus who feel shy to say that I Am Hindu. and 80% don't want to mention that I am religious. I am sorry to say that these peoples are only from my own faith and not the peoples of another faith. It seems that by saying I am religious and I am Hindu they are promoting blind faith. Blind faith only belongs to Hindus and not to others?????????????.

My Question is why only HINDUS.. ??

When the website URL says.. JATLAND no word HINDU here.... Then why reserved to hindus alone..

I'm not ashamed that my parents call themselves HINDU.. (Because, i don't believe in religion etc... ) That is their belief and I respect it.To that point, I don't mind anyone believing in their own religion be it a hindu,muslim Sikh or watever..

This line stroked me when i asked one of my friend to join Jatland who is jat but by religion he is muslim.
    Bidiyasar a!!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ashe For This Useful Post:

abhisheklakda (January 29th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tarzon View Post
    Yes, It Is, and It should be!

Please, elaborate... .
    Bidiyasar a!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ashe For This Useful Post:

sanjeev1984 (September 21st, 2012)

Do you want the description within website URL???

When the website URL says.. JATLAND no word HINDU here.... Then why reserved to hindus alone..

I'm not ashamed that my parents call themselves HINDU.. (Because, i don't believe in religion etc... ) That is their belief and I respect it.To that point, I don't mind anyone believing in their own religion be it a hindu,muslim Sikh or watever..

This line stroked me when i asked one of my friend to join Jatland who is jat but by religion he is muslim.
    ------------------------
    Vivek Tomar

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tarzon For This Useful Post:

sanjeev1984 (September 21st, 2012), ssgoyat (September 28th, 2012), subhashmahla (February 19th, 2013)

For now, membership to the site is generally limited to Hindu Jats.

Isn't it self explanatory? What more elaboration you want??

Please, elaborate... .
    Vivek Tomar

Do you want the description within website URL???

------------------------

Then Why Named JATLAND can give anyother XYZ name..
    Bidiyasar a!!!!!

For now, membership to the site is generally limited to Hindu Jats.

Isn't it self explanatory? What more elaboration you want??
    That For now, is understood..
    THANKS!!!!
    Bidiyasar a!!!!!

JatLand is a generic name with high PR...Hindu Jat got the copyright of it now because Hindu Jat booked this domain name earlier

why should Hindu Jat book a domain name like...

HinduJatbelongtoHaryanaRajshthanWestUPandMP.com

mana Jattta ki buddhi ghutno mai hoti hia...par samnay Gold pada ho or usai na lai...itnay beckoof bhi nahi hia Hindu Jat

Then Why Named JATLAND can give anyother XYZ name..
    Vivek Tomar

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tarzon For This Useful Post:

rsdalal (September 22nd, 2012), satishphalswal (October 15th, 2012), ssgoyat (September 28th, 2012)

My Question is why not only HINDUS?????????
    Dont say you are not religious, go little deep you are feeling shy to say that you are religious, and we are ashamed on this.
    Did Your friend said that he or she is not religious?????????? why you???????????
    these lines stroked you but i liked these lines that there are still some of us together.

you are a member of this forums/familly, try respecting its value. or you don't believe in familly too.
    Everyone in Our life is going to hurt us, sooner or later. But we have to decide. what's more important? The Pain Or The Person.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (October 5th, 2012), deshi-jat (September 21st, 2012), ndalal (September 23rd, 2012)

You Never came across this line that this site is for Hindu Jats, your friend came to know at first sight?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (September 21st, 2012), ssgoyat (September 28th, 2012)

My Question is why not only HINDUS?????????
    Dont say you are not religious, go little deep you are feeling shy to say that you are religious, and we are ashamed on this.
    Did Your friend said that he or she is not religious?????????? why you???????????
    these lines stroked you but i liked these lines that there are still some of us together.

you are a member of this forums/familly, try respecting its value. or you don't believe in familly too.

I'm not religious.. AND I feel shame and all the other guilt when I'm involved in something wrong.... And I don't think so being religious or not is something one should be ashamed of.....
    He is religious.. and follows it But that is his OWN stuff i have no roles to play there...

I believe in family and its value.. BUT there is something more than family is something which is HUMANITY.... If someone in my family is INHUMAN I'm definetely against them...
    Bidiyasar a!!!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ashe For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (September 1st, 2013)

You Never came across this line that this site is for Hindu Jats, your friend came to know at first sight?
    YES!!!

because he reads anything clearly and well, he didn't say anything against.. and he didn't even register .. HE respects HINDU religion as well..
    Bidiyasar a!!!!!

I'm not religious.. AND I feel shame and all the other guilt when I'm involved in something wrong.... And I don't think so being religious or not is something one should be ashamed of.....
    He is religious.. and follows it But that is his OWN stuff i have no roles to play there...

I believe in family and its value.. BUT there is something more than family is something which is HUMANITY.... If someone in my family is INHUMAN I'm definetely against them...
    So you think that Hindus those who are religious are Inhuman???? What you really want to say.
    I too believe in humanity and I am religious.

So you think that Hindus those who are religious are Inhuman????
    I too believe in humanity and I am religious.
    U are question is like I eat sweets that implies I don't like SPICY and don't eat it at all... ..
    Huhh.. Not all religious people are inhuman.. And I never said that...
    Bidiyasar a!!!!!

Thanks that you didn,t said what you believe.

Thanks that you didn,t said what you believe.
    What does it.. mean..?
    Bidiyasar a!!!!!

Not all religious people are inhuman.. And I never said that...
    "Not all" How Much in percentage are inhuman among religious, can you elobrate and true to your colors???

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (September 21st, 2012), sanjeev1984 (September 21st, 2012)

"Not all" How Much in percentage are inhuman among religious, can you elobrate and true to your colors???

why do u ask for numbers.. ??? U , I and everyone here with a little common sense know it in general...

And as per my understanding being human or inhuman is an act and is dynamic behavior , which changes with time and situation and many other factors..

and I HAVEN"T done EXPERTISE STUDIES ON THIS SUBJECT...
    Bidiyasar a!!!!!