Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Thread: C for Congress, C for Corruption, C for Communalism and C for Crime

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    No, he was hunting for child lead for his next movie- Pothole Millionaire, meet him soon, you will be fit for the role.

All the best
    Good... than don't start those things, about which you regret later. And dont read imcomplete. I was not talking about your sense, instead I was talking about your good "Non-sense OF HUMOR". I hope you can easily figure out the difference between two!!! And as far as your sense and IQ is concerned, I would like to give you a suggestion that, when your IQ gets to 35 you should sell it. And i cant call you an idiot or Non-sense person because it will be a insult to all stupid people and congressies.

PS. : @ Topic : Congress sucks....

If sense if what you have, I am better non-sense.

P.S. Forget licking, I dont even touch feet. The only use I take with feet is to kick people hard Try sticking to the topic instead of making self-assumed personal remarks, you know you are just making an ass of yourself by assuming, right?

I will not be replying to any "personal attack" or make any, try replicating if not too hard for you.
    Last edited by sanjeev1984; November 6th, 2012 at 02:35 PM.
    H.O.D. (Dept. of Common Sense)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (November 6th, 2012), VPannu (November 6th, 2012)

वो एक फिल्म का डायलॉग है की दिलवाले तो बहुत देखे पर प्यार में पागल हो जाये ऐसा पहलीबार देख रहा हूँ ! भाई तेरे बर्गा सप्पोर्टर जिस पार्टी धोरे हो वा नहीं हार सकती मर्राबट्टा पूरा देश गाल बक्के है आर कोहनिया ताहि हाथ जोड़े है अक कांग्रेस तें पांडा छूटवा दयो आर तू एकला गुणगान गावे है !
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

bazardparveen (November 6th, 2012), cooljat (November 6th, 2012), rajpaldular (July 6th, 2013), ravinderjeet (November 6th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (November 6th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (November 6th, 2012), VPannu (November 6th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    वो एक फिल्म का डायलॉग है की दिलवाले तो बहुत देखे पर प्यार में पागल हो जाये ऐसा पहलीबार देख रहा हूँ ! भाई तेरे बर्गा सप्पोर्टर जिस पार्टी धोरे हो वा नहीं हार सकती मर्राबट्टा पूरा देश गाल बक्के है आर कोहनिया ताहि हाथ जोड़े है अक कांग्रेस तें पांडा छूटवा दयो आर तू एकला गुणगान गावे है !
    Bhai sahb, I think Desi has every right to support a party of his choice. And going by the best indicator of political support - democratic elections, more people support Congress than any other party. That was true at least till the last elections.

And I guess many times it comes down to the candidates. Even if a party is generally perceived to be better (by some), but fields unpopular candidates in certain areas, it is bound to lose in those seats. So in a diverse country like ours, party and its candidates both matter.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

desijat (November 6th, 2012), jaisingh318 (November 6th, 2012)

Masterminds of 1993 Mumbai blasts hiding in Pakistan safe havens: Sushilkumar Shinde

Now i understood that why did Mr. Shinde invited Pakistani Cricket Team to play in India and Why Congress Govt. liberalize Visa to Pakistanis... Masterminds will come to India to enjoy the Cricket and Mr. Shinde will catch them. How smart!!!!! Sometimes, I feels jealous about their & their follower's smartness....

Thanks Mr. Shinde.
    Last edited by sanjeev1984; November 6th, 2012 at 05:52 PM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (November 8th, 2012), rajpaldular (July 6th, 2013), ravinderjeet (November 7th, 2012), rsdalal (November 7th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Waise to Swaich bhai ne pahle hi likh dia jo main likhna chahta tha par ek baat to add karna chahunga wo ye hai ki pura desh Internet par nahi baithta. 80-90% people on internet support BJP blindly, go to any debate any forum and they are traditional BJP supporters but still party loses. Not just that, party lost all of its seats n Delhi, majority of seats in major cities across India where most of those Internet supporters sit.

Further, I have not seen a congress supporter(me, if you call one) ridiculing a BJP supporter for his belief but I have seen plenty of BJP supporters not reciprocating the same even on Jatland, who is being more प्यार में पागल here?

gungaan main sarkar ki kuch policies ka gata hu jo BJP ki andhbakti main log nahi dekhna chahte. My simple belief is, not every party is too bad and not every party is too good, appreciate the good and criticize the bad.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Cricket and politics should be kept separate. Additionaly it is in India's favor to play in India, business gains.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev1984 View Post
    Masterminds of 1993 Mumbai blasts hiding in Pakistan safe havens: Sushilkumar Shinde

Now i understood that why did Mr. Shinde invited Pakistani Cricket Team to play in India and Why Congress Govt. liberalize Visa to Pakistanis... Masterminds will come to India to enjoy the Cricket and Mr. Shinde will catch them. How smart!!!!! Sometimes, I feels jealous about their & their follower's smartness....

Thanks Mr. Shinde.

Free Passage to Vehicles of Cong Workers for Delhi Rally
    NHAI seeks comments from regional office
    Geetanjali Gayatri
    Tribune News Service

Chandigarh, November 6
    The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI), today, sought comments of the officials of its regional office on the issue of free passage to vehicles ferrying Congress workers and supporters to Delhi for a party rally held on November 4.
    The comments have been sought by General Manager (CO), NHAI Headquarters, SS Gaharwar.
    Sources in the NHAI said allowing exemption to the Congress vehicles headed for the rally was purely the prerogative of the concessionaire and free passage to them had, in no way, impacted its share.
    Sources said as per the agreement with the concessionaire, the NHAI gets 20.14 per cent of the toll collected. However, according to the agreed terms, the percentage is calculated on the basis of the minimum prescribed passenger car unit (PCU), which has to be 41,000 or the actual PCU, whichever is higher.
    Local NHAI officials maintained that there had been no loss to the authority since the actual number of vehicles was lower than the minimum number of 41,000 PCU passing through the toll.
    “For the last six years, the number of vehicles passing through the toll plaza is around 34,000 which is already lower than our limit of 41,000. This means that the concessionaire is already paying us the 20.14 per cent as per the agreement. Presuming that the toll gates were opened for the cars, we still had a margin of 7,000 vehicles to cover before it could impact our collection,” an official explained. Speaking to TNS, Gaharwar said the NHAI would follow the normal procedure of seeking comments on the issue of the local office and place it before the chairman, NHAI, in case any action was required.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

desijat (November 7th, 2012)

appreciate the good and criticize the bad.
    Theek baat se.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rsdalal For This Useful Post:

Neither, 1993 Bomb Blasts was politics nor 26/11 Mumbai Attacks. You can call them either terrorist attack or war (as Paki Govt was involved), but Politics! No way!

India's favor. That tournament will be more profitable for Pakistan and not for India.

Cricket and politics should be kept separate. Additionaly it is in India's favor to play in India, business gains.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (November 8th, 2012), rsdalal (November 8th, 2012)

Neither, 1993 Bomb Blasts was politics nor 26/11 Mumbai Attacks. You can call them either terrorist attack or war (as Paki Govt was involved), but Politics! No way!

India's favor. That tournament will be more profitable for Pakistan and not for India.
    How? I thought we are hosting them.

And even if it is true, should we not choose to play because someone might benefit more than us?

And Of course bomb blasts are political issue, security comes under home ministry and it is their responsibility.
    Last edited by desijat; November 7th, 2012 at 10:46 AM.

How? I thought we are hosting them.

So what!!! Be it Pakistan or England, it wont effect bussiness of BCCI. And even if it effects their bussiness, I dont give a damn about it. When it is about earning money and not paying taxes they call it "Team India" and when it is about sending team to represent India in Common Wealth Games, they say, "It is not Team India, it is Team BCCI. And asks the Sports authorities to select ppl from Ranji or somwhere else but not from, these elite players." They (Paki Players) are just making their way to be a part of IPL teams and earn the huge money from Indian sponsers and franchises. No body is willing to play in pakistan/with paki players.

And even if it is true, should we not choose to play because someone might benefit more than us?

Why should our enemy take any kind of benefit from us?

And Of course bomb blasts are political issue, security comes under home ministry and it is their responsibility.

Enlightening!!!! Is there any Ministry in India, known as Sports Ministry??? Of course, sports are also political issue, and allowing to play or not to play comes under the Sports Ministry and Home Ministry and it is their responsibility. Why cant Indian Govt decide, not to make any kind of relation (Sports, Tourism, Art or Bussiness) with the enemy, till they handover the culprits and commit, "not to plan any such anti-India activity in future"??? Why cant they learn from Mr. Ratan Tata, who refused to do bussiness with Pakistan and scraped the deal of hundreds of trucks???
    Last edited by sanjeev1984; November 7th, 2012 at 11:23 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

rsdalal (November 8th, 2012)

Tomorrow's Headline will be "NHAI official transferred, who asked regional office for not collecting the Toll from Congress Rally Workers."

By the way, same thing happened at Delhi-Ggn Toll and Delhi-Fbd Toll.

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Free Passage to Vehicles of Cong Workers for Delhi Rally
    NHAI seeks comments from regional office
    Geetanjali Gayatri
    Tribune News Service

Chandigarh, November 6
    The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI), today, sought comments of the officials of its regional office on the issue of free passage to vehicles ferrying Congress workers and supporters to Delhi for a party rally held on November 4.
    The comments have been sought by General Manager (CO), NHAI Headquarters, SS Gaharwar.
    Sources in the NHAI said allowing exemption to the Congress vehicles headed for the rally was purely the prerogative of the concessionaire and free passage to them had, in no way, impacted its share.
    Sources said as per the agreement with the concessionaire, the NHAI gets 20.14 per cent of the toll collected. However, according to the agreed terms, the percentage is calculated on the basis of the minimum prescribed passenger car unit (PCU), which has to be 41,000 or the actual PCU, whichever is higher.
    Local NHAI officials maintained that there had been no loss to the authority since the actual number of vehicles was lower than the minimum number of 41,000 PCU passing through the toll.
    “For the last six years, the number of vehicles passing through the toll plaza is around 34,000 which is already lower than our limit of 41,000. This means that the concessionaire is already paying us the 20.14 per cent as per the agreement. Presuming that the toll gates were opened for the cars, we still had a margin of 7,000 vehicles to cover before it could impact our collection,” an official explained. Speaking to TNS, Gaharwar said the NHAI would follow the normal procedure of seeking comments on the issue of the local office and place it before the chairman, NHAI, in case any action was required.
    Last edited by sanjeev1984; November 7th, 2012 at 11:22 AM.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (November 7th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (November 7th, 2012), vicky84 (November 7th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (November 7th, 2012)

BCCI is a "private club consortium" and does not come under the preview of sports ministry. And even if it is about sports that come under sports ministry I believe games and politics should be kept separate.

Ar kyu itna cho min aa raha hai? Na dekhie match, kisne zabardasti kari hai?

Was it about "we should/shouldn't watch the matches b/w India-Pak" or allowing the Paki's to play cricket and making visa rules, lenient to cricket tourists??? Cricket tourists, who come to enjoy cricket but later plan the terrorist attacks and arrange logistics for terrorists!!!(As per news reports of few weeks back and these reports was made public by same Home Ministry).

You look at it as sports.... buddy, but they take it as opportunity to make some money by betting and then using that money to kill Indians. Who knows "agla shikar koun hoga, tu ya mai!!!, tere ghar ka koi ya mere ghar ka koi!!!, magar marega to Hindustani hi"

BCCI is a "private club consortium" and does not come under the preview of sports ministry. And even if it is about sports that come under sports ministry I believe games and politics should be kept separate.

Ar kyu itna cho min aa raha hai? Na dekhie match, kisne zabardasti kari hai?
    Last edited by sanjeev1984; November 7th, 2012 at 12:05 PM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (November 7th, 2012), rsdalal (November 8th, 2012)

Assumptions, again!

But I thought since you are against the matches and you cant avoid from them taking place, you might chose not to see them and contribute to your belief.

And may none of us ever fall victim to terrorism.

Was it about "we should/shouldn't watch the matches b/w India-Pak" or allowing the Paki's to play cricket and making visa rules, lenient to cricket tourists??? Cricket tourists, who come to enjoy cricket but later plan the terrorist attacks and arrange logistics for terrorists!!!(As per news reports of few weeks back and these reports was made public by same Home Ministry).

You look at it as sports.... buddy, but they take it as opportunity to make some money by betting and then using that money to kill Indians. Who knows "agla shikar koun hoga, tu ya mai!!!, tere ghar ka koi ya mere ghar ka koi!!!, magar marega to Hindustani hi"

ये बिजनिस गेन नहीं हे ,काला पैसा सफेद करना ,जुआरी और सट्टेबाजों का धंधा हे ये । ये देशद्रोह का मामला हे । जो भी इसमें शामिल होते हैं उनपर बनता हे । विकास भाई अगर इतनी सी भी समझ नहीं रखते तो आप केवल दया के पात्र हैं ।और जो हमारे वीर मर गए , इन् मुल्लों और नेताओं के कारण उनकी लाशों पर बिजनेस करोगे आप ? धिक्कार हे ऐसी सोच रखने वालों पर
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

amankadian (November 8th, 2012), rsdalal (November 8th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (November 7th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (November 7th, 2012)

It happened in past... and still these are assumption.... strange!!!!

True, I cant avoid them taking place but Indian Govt can.

Assumptions, again!

But I thought since you are against the matches and you cant avoid from them taking place, you might chose not to see them and contribute to your belief.

And may none of us ever fall victim to terrorism.
    Last edited by sanjeev1984; November 7th, 2012 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    ये बिजनिस गेन नहीं हे ,काला पैसा सफेद करना ,जुआरी और सट्टेबाजों का धंधा हे ये । ये देशद्रोह का मामला हे । जो भी इसमें शामिल होते हैं उनपर बनता हे । विकास भाई अगर इतनी सी भी समझ नहीं रखते तो आप केवल दया के पात्र हैं ।और जो हमारे वीर मर गए , इन् मुल्लों और नेताओं के कारण उनकी लाशों पर बिजनेस करोगे आप ? धिक्कार हे ऐसी सोच रखने वालों पर
    Ravi ji, aap samajhdar hain. Congress ki burai karte karte impractical kyun ho rahein ho? Agar hum enemy banana chahe to China se lekar US tak, sabhi hamare enemy ho jayenge. Par China aur US se trade karne walon ko to app dhikkar ka haqdar nahi kehte. We lost 5000 soldiers in 1962 war. Yet we have extensive trade and bilateral relation with China. US was an open backer of Pakistan in all our wars except Kargil. Are we disrespecting our soldiers who died in the previous wars by doing business with US? We buy thousands of tonnes of cement and dry fruits and chemicals from Pakistan, whereas they import pharma and machinery from us. Both parties are benefiting here. So lets keep the politics aside and let trade relations move ahead. Be practical.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

I think he referring to black money in Cricket. Indo-Pak cricket series is well known for match fixing. IPL is another tournament where match fixing is very dominant. Corporates, Politicians put their black money in these tournaments and make fortune out of it! Then they probably invest in Real Estate which makes life harder for common man!

Quote Originally Posted by swaich View Post
    Ravi ji, aap samajhdar hain. Congress ki burai karte karte impractical kyun ho rahein ho? Agar hum enemy banana chahe to China se lekar US tak, sabhi hamare enemy ho jayenge. Par China aur US se trade karne walon ko to app dhikkar ka haqdar nahi kehte. We lost 5000 soldiers in 1962 war. Yet we have extensive trade and bilateral relation with China. US was an open backer of Pakistan in all our wars except Kargil. Are we disrespecting our soldiers who died in the previous wars by doing business with US? We buy thousands of tonnes of cement and dry fruits and chemicals from Pakistan, whereas they import pharma and machinery from us. Both parties are benefiting here. So lets keep the politics aside and let trade relations move ahead. Be practical.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (November 7th, 2012), rsdalal (November 8th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (November 7th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    I think he referring to black money in Cricket. Indo-Pak cricket series is well known for match fixing. IPL is another tournament where match fixing is very dominant. Corporates, Politicians put their black money in these tournaments and make fortune out of it! Then they probably invest in Real Estate which makes life harder for common man!
    You are right. My apologies, Ravi ji. In the correct context of his post though, the issues is then of the whole game and how it is run. India vs Pak is just a small part of the larger malaise affecting cricket in India.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (November 7th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (November 7th, 2012)