Page 15 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

Thread: C for Congress, C for Corruption, C for Communalism and C for Crime

Quote Originally Posted by SandeepSirohi View Post
    lighter mood me bolu to .. चलो फिर आज कश्मीर दे देते है | काल ना-पाक फिर ऐसा करेगा फिर जम्मू दे देंगे, फिर करेगा तो सहारनपुर तक दे देंगे , फिर करेगा तो ....... ना भाई मेरे होते हुए मेरठ तो ना जान दू| (ये मत पूछना क में क्या कर लूँगा )
    कित मेरठ, सुन्पत में ऐ दाब ल्यांगे सुसरया नै!! आर अपना भाई डाक्टर सबकी जाड पाड़ ब्गावेगा प्लास गेल्या!! हा हा हा....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

amankadian (November 17th, 2012), ravinderjeet (November 9th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (November 9th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (November 9th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (November 9th, 2012)

Going by your logic, India should give up fight on Arunachal Pradesh also!! Let it be a China territory! India which is projected to be an "Asian Power" or perhaps "Global Power" cannot afford such donations!!

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    No am serious, besides the fact we have an extra piece of land what benefit is Kashmir getting us when as per you not even Kashmiris recognized themselves as Indians?

We are just spending billions of $ every year on army, putting our brave armymen at the risk of their life for a bunch of people you say arent Indians?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (November 9th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (November 9th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (November 9th, 2012)

Surprise me with your reason of opposing my thoughts instead of calling names.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev1984 View Post
    male "arundhati roy"....
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Kashmir is no where equal to China. Folks in AP are Indians and they claim to be, there is no terrorism in the state. Dont compare apple with mango

And I said let people of Kashmir vote and let them decide, if they want to go let it be. Whats wrng with it?

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Going by your logic, India should give up fight on Arunachal Pradesh also!! Let it be a China territory! India which is projected to be an "Asian Power" or perhaps "Global Power" cannot afford such donations!!

No am serious, besides the fact we have an extra piece of land what benefit is Kashmir getting us when as per you not even Kashmiris recognized themselves as Indians?

We are just spending billions of $ every year on army, putting our brave armymen at the risk of their life for a bunch of people you say arent Indians?

Geographically, it is one of the most important locations for India. Kya lagta hai, Kashmir de dene se China ka kaam asaan hoga ya mushkil?? (remem they built a concrete road till aksai chin?)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

vijaykajla1 (November 9th, 2012)

Kashmir is no where equal to China. Folks in AP are Indians and they claim to be, there is no terrorism in the state. Dont compare apple with mango

I hope you never heard of Ulfa, Bodo kinda stuff!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

You are missing the point, I am saying let people vote and decide, if you say they dont want to be here then why should we keep them here? Why waste billions of $ to save that land?

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Geographically, it is one of the most important locations for India. Kya lagta hai, Kashmir de dene se China ka kaam asaan hoga ya mushkil?? (remem they built a concrete road till aksai chin?)

I hope you never heard of Ulfa, Bodo kinda stuff!!
    And what would Assamese org do in AP? Plus it is naxalism you are talking about not international threat, different issues

You are missing the point, I am saying let people vote and decide, if you say they dont want to be here then why should we keep them here? Why waste billions of $ to save that land?
    Its about National Security. Simple answer is we CAN'T!

I was going by your logic. You said, despite so much spending in Kashmir, we are not getting anything out of it. So same rule applies to Arunachal Pradesh also. Arunachal Pradesh does not contribute much to GDP but that does not mean we should hand it out to China. People in Kashmir also belong to India. There are Hindus as well.

As I said in my previous post, If India wants to play a bigger role, then strategically it does not make any sense to give up Kashmir like this.

What we are missing in Kasmir is the employment opportunities. If we can sucessfully create jobs there, you would not see any resentment among people!!

We have fought for so long and now giving it to Pak is a foolish Idea!! That does not show India being any power!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

malikdeepak1 (November 9th, 2012), ravinderjeet (November 9th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (November 9th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (November 9th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (November 9th, 2012)

On a side note- did someone hear what Ram Jethmalani said about Prabhu Shri Ram?

As I said in my previous post, If India wants to play a bigger role, then strategically it does not make any sense to give up Kashmir like this.

What we are missing in Kasmir is the employment opportunities. If we can sucessfully create jobs there, you would not see any resentment among people!!

We have fought for so long and now giving it to Pak is a foolish Idea!! That does not show India being any power!
    I absolutely agree to what you said but baat to wohi hui na, na nau mann tel hoga na radha nachegi...

na Pakistan kashmir mein shanti hone dega, na hindustan chahega ho aur na tarakki hogi

Atish, if you think about it rationally, Desi has made a very practical observation. What's the point of keeping a group of people forcibly with you when they dont want to? Giving it to Pakistan isnt an option as our water resources are all in Kashmir or via Kashmir. And the fact is that even Kashmiris today want independence and even straight thinking Pakistani analysts realize this. So if we conduct a plebiscite today, with Azadi, Pakistan and India as options. I am afraid India might end up as the last sought choice.

There are other factors at play here. Jammu and Ladakh are definitely pro-India so that just leaves the Kashmir valley. And even if Kashmiris are allowed to proceed on their own, there is an ever-present danger of Pakistan forcibly imposing its will, the way it did in 1948. After all, their entire political stance against India has been built on the premise that Kashmir belongs to Pakistan. So they wont let an independent Kashmir stay so for long. Plus, after having spent so many men and materials, and foght over it globally, India cant risk a plebiscite. Bit if you ask non-Kashmiris living in kashmir - the army, bureucrats, journalists, the last chance India had of winning back Kashmiri hearts was in the late 80s. But now much water has flowed in the Jhelum and the bitter truth is that majority of Kashmiris dont consider themselves Indians.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

vicky84 (November 9th, 2012)

Gullibility kills, and you're at high risk, my dear brother.

Surprise me with your reason of opposing my thoughts instead of calling names.
    Sorry, cant give you any reason. You made me speechless with your golden words.

H.O.D. (Dept. of Common Sense)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (November 9th, 2012)

Maan gaye ustaad!!

यु -ए खन्दवा हो स उड़े ,जब इह के समझ में आज्य़ा करा ? ये कान्ग्रेस्सी राज करण खातर किम्मे भी कर सकें सें ,इतने टुकड़े करवा दिए पर इब्बी इनके चेन नहीं स । ज्याँ तें -ए में इन् ने देशद्रोही कहया करूँ ।
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

Yes Sir, you are the ultimate authority to certify people's love for their nation and call them traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    यु -ए खन्दवा हो स उड़े ,जब इह के समझ में आज्य़ा करा ? ये कान्ग्रेस्सी राज करण खातर किम्मे भी कर सकें सें ,इतने टुकड़े करवा दिए पर इब्बी इनके चेन नहीं स । ज्याँ तें -ए में इन् ने देशद्रोही कहया करूँ ।

Quote Originally Posted by swaich View Post
    Atish, if you think about it rationally, Desi has made a very practical observation. What's the point of keeping a group of people forcibly with you when they dont want to? Giving it to Pakistan isnt an option as our water resources are all in Kashmir or via Kashmir. And the fact is that even Kashmiris today want independence and even straight thinking Pakistani analysts realize this. So if we conduct a plebiscite today, with Azadi, Pakistan and India as options. I am afraid India might end up as the last sought choice.

There are other factors at play here. Jammu and Ladakh are definitely pro-India so that just leaves the Kashmir valley. And even if Kashmiris are allowed to proceed on their own, there is an ever-present danger of Pakistan forcibly imposing its will, the way it did in 1948. After all, their entire political stance against India has been built on the premise that Kashmir belongs to Pakistan. So they wont let an independent Kashmir stay so for long. Plus, after having spent so many men and materials, and foght over it globally, India cant risk a plebiscite. Bit if you ask non-Kashmiris living in kashmir - the army, bureucrats, journalists, the last chance India had of winning back Kashmiri hearts was in the late 80s. But now much water has flowed in the Jhelum and the bitter truth is that majority of Kashmiris dont consider themselves Indians.
    I agree with you. But need of hour is to create employment opportunities there. It can be done but a political will is required. I have said many times, without reforming our bureaucracy, we cannot achieve this goal at all. Our Foreign Services is not competitive enough to deal with rising global challenges. China is far advanced in its foreign policies. They have diplomats whereas we have arrogant,lethargic, uncompetitive bureaucrats. Without fixing up these issues, I don't think we can succeed in any of the sector, be it governance, diplomacy or anything else.
    Last edited by vicky84; November 9th, 2012 at 11:28 AM.

I agree with you. But need of hour is to create employment opportunities there. It can be done but a political will is required. I have said many times, without reforming our bureaucracy, we cannot achieve this goal at all. Our Foreign Services is not competitive enough to deal with rising global challenges. China is far advanced in its foreign policies. They have diplomats whereas we have arrogant,lethargic, in-competitive bureaucrats. Without fixing up these issues, I don't we can succeed in any of the sector, be it governance, diplomacy or anything else.
    I agree on this one. Our IFS lot is filled by folks who are no doubt intelligent but unsure how well networked or how much outgoing. We do have smart folks like Navtej Sarna and Nirupama Rao but they are only a few and the staff that supports them carry the same govt job attitude as in India.

र इहने क्याँए का ना बेरा । यु अरडू स माडी सी अंग्रेजी सीख के ने , अर दो डॉलर कमा लिए ,ते यु न्यू समझे स , अक इहमे अक्कल भी आगि ।यु भी नहरू बर्गा-ए स ,इन् ने देश आर इज्ज़त तें कोए मतलब ना स । चापलूसी करणी आर आपणा काम काढणा ।
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

भाई तू आड़े भारत में ना रहणा चाहवे था ,चाल्या गया । इब्ब इह देश का पेंडा छोड़ ,हाम आप संभाल ल्यांगे ,आड़े हामने रहणा स तन्ने नहीं ।
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

rohittewatia (November 9th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (November 9th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (November 9th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (November 9th, 2012)