Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: C for Congress, C for Corruption, C for Communalism and C for Crime

If according to you Team Anna was indulging in drama, then every nation should have that drama because with a strong Jan Lokpal the nation would have benefited.

I still await your reply on what's wrong with the substance/content of Jan Lokpal draft?

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    On the contrary I am happy they did enter politics to see how much public support they have for the dramas they staged but unfortunate it will be to see Arvind in the same parliament which said is full of rapists and dacoits.

Bhai blackmail hi to hai, jaisa lokpal main chahunga word by word aisa lao warna main marunga, na lokpal aya na koi mara.

Agar aise hi hone laga to fir desh ke kanun sadko par hi banenge

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 7th, 2012), deepgill (October 6th, 2012), rajpaldular (October 6th, 2012)

So basically, what you’re saying is CONGRESS is a CURSE on country, and it must be CRUSHED at all levels?

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    Is it just a co-incidence that C stands for all - Congress, corruption, communalism, crime?

The specific focus of this thread is Congress' corruption which it has indulged in over all these years (over 60 years), but which has only started coming to light recently because of the coming together of the civil society, media and judicial activism.

During the course of this thread, fellow members may come up with their contributions and further insight on this Corrupt Congress which is the mother of all the corruption in this country.

The first post on this thread is about Robert building an empire from virtually a scratch. A virtually no-one to a VVIP worth billions. Robert's family has been small-time business family before he became part of the self-appointed first family of this country. Though officially he is not a politician, he is no less than a politician worth the salt, in fact more than a politician, a deal-maker.

Well, Robert is not alone in this KHHICHADI, there is talk floating of Haryana ruling politicians' sons and sons-in-laws owning builder companies directly/indirectly and being given undue advantage/priviliges/concessions in land acquisition for their projects.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to deshi-jat For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 7th, 2012)

Even the Congress was not a fool to let the papers on 2G and Coalgate come into public hands. The public is no longer the same old ignorant masses. Despite muscle and money power used by the Congress, the media, social activists and the judiciary are doing a wonderful job.

Without denying charges by Kejriwal today, I have a few questions for them:
    • Did they ask DLF once before staging today's drama as to why was this done? There could be a valid transaction as a lot of corporate houses do in between
    • Did they ask Robert once for clarification?
    • Shanti Bhushan has several fraud charges against him for taking cheap land by wrongful means, did they declare that before coming?
    • They claim that govt will not do anything on the issue, then why no PIL?

Last but not the least, Do we all believe Vadra or DLF would be fools to let such papers go public that can be easily picked up against them?

Ab aise tariko ko blackmail na kahiyega to aur kya kahiyega?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

bazardparveen (October 6th, 2012), rajpaldular (October 6th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (October 6th, 2012)

Yes... By all means!

Will continue with the discussion tomorrow as it's time for me doze off. After all, need to awake fresh to read about a yet newer scam of this corrupt congress in the newspaper tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by deshi-jat View Post
    so basically, what you’re saying is congress is a curse on country, and it must be crushed at all levels?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 6th, 2012), rajpaldular (October 6th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (October 6th, 2012), tarzon (October 6th, 2012)

2G and Coalgate came after CAG filed their reports, not from public papers. CAG reports are in public domain.

Even the Congress was not a fool to let the papers on 2G and Coalgate come into public hands. The public is no longer the same old ignorant masses. Despite muscle and money power used by the Congress, the media, social activists and the judiciary are doing a wonderful job.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Help me explain how will jan lokpal help the system please (It is a genuine question)

If according to you Team Anna was indulging in drama, then every nation should have that drama because with a strong Jan Lokpal the nation would have benefited.

I still await your reply on what's wrong with the substance/content of Jan Lokpal draft?

5) Fast unto death drama by Arvind

I dont remember any leader from govt coming to truce with Arvind, he made tall comments of dying or getting lokpal, that too when Parliament was not even in session and people were honest enough to support him without understanding, he just used public sentiments to show his strength and launch his political party.

In agreement-------i felt same

shaheed hone ki bat ho rahi thi---kya hua?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

sanjeev1984 (October 6th, 2012)

विकास के बात को आगे बढाते हुए:
    1) हमारे माननीय नेताजी (श्री केजरीवाल जी) से राजनीति में आने के बाद मुझे बहुत उम्मीदे थी/है, पर लगता है, अभी वह नकारात्मक सोच से बाहर नही निकाल पा रहे है| अब वह अखाड़े मे जागिया पहनकर उतर आए है, तो कुश्ती (कुरसी) जीतने और भ्रष्टाचार मुक्ति के नीतिगत निर्णय करे।..

गाव में भी कुछ लोग जो आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर होते है, बड़ी-बड़ी बाते करते है पर खुद कुछ नही करते और हर काम में अड़ंगा डालते है, सबसे लड़ने को हमेशा तैयार रहते है. क्योंकि वह सुर्खियों में रहना पसंद करते है |.. उनसे सब बच के रहते है और कहाबत है की " नंग बड़ा परमेश्वर से" ...उनकी सही बात करने पर भी लोग ज्यादा ध्यान नही देते|

कल जो उन्होने बोला उसमे कुछ सच्चाई है। लेकिन राबर्ट ही क्यो? चोटाला, कांडा (और नेता), दलाल (एजेंट), भ्रष्ट आईएएस, आईपीएस, क्यो नही,और तो और गली नुक्कड़ का हर तीसरा बनिया
    मेरे गाव का पप्पू धोबी क्यो नही , जो कल भूखा मरता था, अब 25 करोड़ का आदमी है|

Without denying charges by Kejriwal today, I have a few questions for them:
    • Did they ask DLF once before staging today's drama as to why was this done? There could be a valid transaction as a lot of corporate houses do in between
    • Did they ask Robert once for clarification?
    • Shanti Bhushan has several fraud charges against him for taking cheap land by wrongful means, did they declare that before coming?
    • They claim that govt will not do anything on the issue, then why no PIL?

Last but not the least, Do we all believe Vadra or DLF would be fools to let such papers go public that can be easily picked up against them?

Ab aise tariko ko blackmail na kahiyega to aur kya kahiyega?
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

Quote Originally Posted by rskankara View Post

कल जो उन्होने बोला उसमे कुछ सच्चाई है। लेकिन राबर्ट ही क्यो? चोटाला, कांडा (और नेता), दलाल (एजेंट), भ्रष्ट आईएएस, आईपीएस, क्यो नही,और तो और गली नुक्कड़ का हर तीसरा बनिया
    Pehle Baadi machli aur Magarmaach, phir choti machli. Priority bhi to honi chahiye kuch.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (October 6th, 2012), vikda (October 8th, 2012)

Kirshan,

Itna choond diya yo desh aajadi tai le kai aaj takk.. Ibb bhi kasar reh ri sai "Curse" ki.. Intai badiya tai Angrezz a the,, kaam tai kaam kimme development ke kaam tai kaaree..Bina corruption ke.. Aaj bhi Angrezzan ke banaye hodd saude tikk re sain...Aaapne aale unmai buss thekali laaye jai sain..

Aaar ye aapne raaj karaniye tai kasai jaama development mai bhi chori karein sain..Inka kimme banaya hodd 2 din koni tikta..bata ebb ke kar le..

Quote Originally Posted by deshi-jat View Post
    So basically, what you’re saying is CONGRESS is a CURSE on country, and it must be CRUSHED at all levels?
    Last edited by vicky84; October 6th, 2012 at 07:21 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicky84 For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (October 6th, 2012), deshi-jat (October 7th, 2012)

Bhai sahab sab media attention ka khel hai.

Agar chautala pe ilzam lagega to sirf Haryana likhega aur sunega par agar badi machli pe hath daloge to pora desh sunega.

Arvind sufferes from Attention Seeking Syndrome, his attitude has changed, he comes on news channel to put his side and goes away without debating it with learned people. Ghamand ka ilaj nahi.
    Quote Originally Posted by rskankara View Post

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

op1955 (October 13th, 2012), rskankara (October 7th, 2012)

I appreciate your genuineness to discuss Jan Lokpal. In that direction I would advise you to read the draft of Jan Lokpal which is available on the website of India Against Corruption.

Subsequent to that we can discuss point - by - point the concerns that you have against Jan Lokpal draft.

Help me explain how will jan lokpal help the system please (It is a genuine question)

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (October 6th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (October 6th, 2012)

I read it Abhik but I am still not sure that one Jan Lokpal will be so different to curb existing system that our courts can not?

I appreciate your genuineness to discuss Jan Lokpal. In that direction I would advise you to read the draft of Jan Lokpal which is available on the website of India Against Corruption.

Subsequent to that we can discuss point - by - point the concerns that you have against Jan Lokpal draft.

Let's not place the cart before the horse.

Let's not come to the conclusion that it will be ineffective even before passing the bill and implementing it.

If there are any specific concerns about the content of the draft, that can certainly be discussed and clarified.

I read it Abhik but I am still not sure that one Jan Lokpal will be so different to curb existing system that our courts can not?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (October 6th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (October 6th, 2012), skarmveer (October 29th, 2012)

Alright, even if I go with your assumption and agree it is work a try, is the way they want it or wanted it justified?

Let's not place the cart before the horse.

Let's not come to the conclusion that it will be ineffective even before passing the bill and implementing it.

If there are any specific concerns about the content of the draft, that can certainly be discussed and clarified.

India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (October 7th, 2012), bazardparveen (October 6th, 2012), cooljat (October 7th, 2012)

Let me take the opportunity to explain how discussion goes on, if any thread is related to congress and their corruption...

Title : Arguments so far...”

(Statutory Declaration : Script is based on the observations from few of the threads. Writer is completely responsible and answerable for the script content but not-at-all responsible for the feeling(positive/negative) of the readers. Writer intentions was not to hurt anybody but to share observations of "some". Writer will welcome the correction in the content. But personal comments will not be entertained. Infact, they will be replied with double intensity. Writer tried to avoid them and same is expected from other too.)

Here we go...

Somebody : “Congress is corrupt.” (Backed with some examples.)
    A Diggi-raja in making : They are not that corrupt. (Clueless about the facts.)
    Somebody : History is witness, they did huge number of scams.
    A Diggi-raja in making : Can’t you notice their even one good work? (According to him, one good work will sail them though.) What about the other parties, they are also involved in scams? (Start pointing-out misdeeds of other parties.)
    This is the first attempt to distract people from the topic.

Somebody : We know other parties are also not clean but at least they are better than congress and less corrupt too.
    A Diggi-raja in making : Corruption is corruption. A chor is a chor. (Was is formula applicable to congress, when you asked us to remember their one good deed.)

Somebody : But they have more clean leaders.
    A Diggi-raja in making : Congress leaders are more educated and learned. (Computers can memorize anything. Sachin is a good cricketer, but was never a good caption. Degrees are nothing to do with knowledge and skills. And this has been shown by them in last eight years. India’s best economist, failed Indian economy.)
    Somebody : But other parties leaders are educated too. (And they proved that they are best in administration.)
    A Diggi-raja in making : See, I argue for a reason and not inclined to any political party.
    This is how ever thread becomes personal, by introducing “self” into the topic.

Somebody : We know you are not but your posts are inclined, buddy!!!
    A Diggi-raja in making : I am unbiased and smart and intelligent and this and that.... blah blah... And, sometime, somewhere in that blah blah blah... yadda yadda, he gets a point there. Though not so valid, but...
    Somebody : Kejriwal?
    A Diggi-raja in making : He is also doubtful.
    Somebody : Army rule!!!
    A Diggi-raja in making : Few of them are also corrupt too and what about the integrity of democracy.
    Somebody : But whom to trust upon then!!! When everybody is corrupt.
    A Diggi-raja in making : See, I am not inclined to any party but “sab chor hain”... so better remember a good deed of congress and vote for them.
    Somebody : Confused!!! Just like the “Student of Year, of the school of Shri Diggi-raja ji”. Whom I should vote for??? BJP is corrupt. Kejriwal and tem doubtful. Congress is corrupt too. (By this time this “somebody” is dragged to the level of “a diggi-raja in makin”, Topic is diverted, limits are crossed and integrity/value of debate is lost. So as usual, the ultimate goal of congresses’ is achieved.)

(PS : Somewhere in between one more contender to the title “Student of Year, of the school of Shri Diggi-raja ji”, comes into picture and cross all the limits of decency. Which shows that the competition among the idiots is intense, to claim the Title.)

Moral of the Story :
    1. Everybody is under suspicion (but congress), no one to trust upon. (Height of insecurity and lowest of IQ)
    2. Congress’s one good deed is enough to defend them and to keep them in power. (Height of ignorance, favourism and inclination.)

Thank you very much for reading.

Smiles.....
    Last edited by sanjeev1984; October 6th, 2012 at 01:28 PM.
    H.O.D. (Dept. of Common Sense)

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

bazardparveen (October 6th, 2012), cooljat (October 7th, 2012), cutejaatsandeep (October 6th, 2012), deepgill (October 7th, 2012), Mishti (October 7th, 2012), rajpaldular (October 10th, 2012), rinkusheoran (October 10th, 2012), skarmveer (October 29th, 2012), vijay (April 22nd, 2016), vikasgulia (October 6th, 2012), vikda (October 8th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev1984 View Post
    Let me take the opportunity to explain how discussion goes on, if any thread is related to congress and their corruption...

Title : Arguments so far...”

(Statutory Declaration : Script is based on the observations from few of the threads. Writer is completely responsible and answerable for the script content but not-at-all responsible for the feeling(positive/negative) of the readers. Writer intentions was not to hurt anybody but to share observations of "some". Writer will welcome the correction in the content. But personal comments will not be entertained. Infact, they will be replied with double intensity. Writer tried to avoid them and same is expected from other too.)

Here we go...

Somebody : “Congress is corrupt.” (Backed with some examples.)
    A Diggi-raja in making : They are not that corrupt. (Clueless about the facts.)
    Somebody : History is witness, they did huge number of scams.
    A Diggi-raja in making : Can’t you notice their even one good work? (According to him, one good work will sail them though.) What about the other parties, they are also involved in scams? (Start pointing-out misdeeds of other parties.)
    This is the first attempt to distract people from the topic.

Somebody : We know other parties are also not clean but at least they are better than congress and less corrupt too.
    A Diggi-raja in making : Corruption is corruption. A chor is a chor. (Was is formula applicable to congress, when you asked us to remember their one good deed.)

Somebody : But they have more clean leaders.
    A Diggi-raja in making : Congress leaders are more educated and learned. (Computers can memorize anything. Sachin is a good cricketer, but was never a good caption. Degrees are nothing to do with knowledge and skills. And this has been shown by them in last eight years. India’s best economist, failed Indian economy.)
    Somebody : But other parties leaders are educated too. (And they proved that they are best in administration.)
    A Diggi-raja in making : See, I argue for a reason and not inclined to any political party.
    This is how ever thread becomes personal, by introducing “self” into the topic.

Somebody : We know you are not but your posts are inclined, buddy!!!
    A Diggi-raja in making : I am unbiased and smart and intelligent and this and that.... blah blah... And, sometime, somewhere in that blah blah blah... yadda yadda, he gets a point there. Though not so valid, but...
    Somebody : Kejriwal?
    A Diggi-raja in making : He is also doubtful.
    Somebody : Army rule!!!
    A Diggi-raja in making : Few of them are also corrupt too and what about the integrity of democracy.
    Somebody : But whom to trust upon then!!! When everybody is corrupt.
    A Diggi-raja in making : See, I am not inclined to any party but “sab chor hain”... so better remember a good deed of congress and vote for them.
    Somebody : Confused!!! Just like the “Student of Year, of the school Shri Diggi-raja ji”. Whom I should vote for??? BJP is corrupt. Kejriwal and tem doubtful. Congress is corrupt too. (By this time this “somebody” is dragged to the level of “a diggi-raja in makin”, Topic is diverted, limits are crossed and integrity/value of debate is lost. So as usual, the ultimate goal of congresses’ is achieved.)

(PS : Somewhere in between one more contender to the title “Student of Year, of the school Shri Diggi-raja ji”, comes into picture and cross all the limits of decency. Which shows that the competition among the idiots is intense, to claim the Title.)

Thank you very much for reading.

Smiles.....
    Yaar solanki bhai ap n mere mai yehi prob hai ki hum sach bol dete hai...n woo bhi muh pur...we should b diplomatic ik others

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (October 7th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (October 6th, 2012)

Can you please elaborate 'the way' that you are talking about.
    Alright, even if I go with your assumption and agree it is work a try, is the way they want it or wanted it justified?

Has anyone heard Vadra's reply about the recent controversy? It is more against congress party than Arvind Kejriwal. "Thanks so much for your concern. I am fine and can handle all the negativity" This line is striking to me not the useless explanation Pallavi tried to give. It looks like he is more angry with congress than Kejriwal. http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/298547/...ity-vadra.html

I think, Something fishy is going on. Remember what Arvind said yesterday is not new. Dr. Swamy has been saying this from last one year or so. One youtube video was also in circulation few months back about Vadra's wealth. Interesting days ahead!!!!
    Last edited by bazardparveen; October 6th, 2012 at 09:47 PM.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bazardparveen For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (October 7th, 2012), cutejaatsandeep (October 6th, 2012), deepgill (October 7th, 2012), deshi-jat (October 7th, 2012), rajpaldular (October 10th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 6th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (October 6th, 2012), skarmveer (October 29th, 2012)