Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1239

Thread: C for Congress, C for Corruption, C for Communalism and C for Crime

Price rise of petrol, I ignore as we are dependent on other nation's reservoir.

Notebandhi - Kala Dhan wapsi/controllable is totally an approach based on "Hit and Trial" methodolgy. I personally do not trust this action to be fruitful for as the riches and even middle income group use to save liquid form of cash and currency notes at home, not in knowledge of each-other. Many people waited and the date for deposit of same was extended by bank and Government when it came into their suspicion. Such people paid 20-30% comission to save their money via impersonal account opening for which they controlled those people like they are their business hands. Damn ****!

Modi, made all of us a comman man with this sudden control measure. Slowly, people started opening about their personal wealth as well which was earlier the account summary to be presented by banks. Bank employee were pressurised to work on saturdays and sundays for 3 long months, forgetting any other importance for them. Corrupt employees were in the Manager's eye, but it was difficult for honest employees to save their Jobs because of lot of confusion of credit and debit checks in the same time. I mean the account based records maintained. Then corporates also paid salary to their employees according to 'King' Modi decision. Unnecessarily, extra Audit work was involved. Its easy to sit and watch, or stand in the queue to show one's honest face to each other. However, we all know how indigenous we are when it comes as money.

Anyways, still I pull myself back only to caste my vote for MLA or a junior level to it. This only I can take as responsibility. Rest, it comes to us altogether from nation.

Kairana results, a black day for Hindus.

Victory for the Muslim appeasement centric parties (RLD, Khangress, SP, BSP, etc). I am disappointed and intrigued as to how have the Jats forgotten the supreme sacrifice of the two brave Jat brothers who gave up their lives to save the dignity of their sisters? Highly shameful. The two Jat brothers must be tossing and turning with dismay wherever they might be now feeling cheated by their own community. All the Jats who have voted for the RLD/Khangress/SP candidate also have the blood on their hands of the two Jat brothers. Now with Muslim MLAs MPs in the area, we will see more of such incidents at the hands of the Muslim boys whose crimes Mulayam Singh Yadav calls as small mistakes of innocent boys.

We don't have to wait for more. Just 10-15 years more considering the rate at which the Muslim population is growing. Hindus are being kicked around in Kerala, West Bengal, Assam, Tripura, Kairana... These are just trailers, but we want it so eagerly to happen to us. How Muslims are occupying open spaces in Gurgaon all the year round permanently in the name of offering Friday namaz, how they stop the entire National Highway 8 during their festival namaz!!

All I can say that Hindus are so eagerly and impatiently moving on a suicidal path. The mughal slavery gene has made it into the DNA of the Muslim appeasement Hindus. Sad that we know all this but we still vote for these Anti national pro muslim parties for our short term gains of getting a govt. job/contract or other benefits of loot/corruption by canvassing and voting for these anti national parties.
    Last edited by AbhikRana; May 31st, 2018 at 11:34 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (June 1st, 2018)

BJP cashed on our Jat brothers. And finally Jats are realizing the nefarious design of BJP both in Haryana and UP. Why they should support BJP. I am happy to see Jats tuning away from upper caste party BJP. I think now is the time for Rajasthan jats to follow the suit and show BJP a mirror who has been using and throwing them.

BJP back stabbed them and now is BJP's payback time. I am happy to see the results and pattern now. Enough is enough. BJP has to go. That's it! We can't be dodged by this high caste party anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post

Victory for the Muslim appeasement centric parties (RLD, Khangress, SP, BSP, etc). I am disappointed and intrigued as to how have the Jats forgotten the supreme sacrifice of the two brave Jat brothers who gave up their lives to save the dignity of their sisters? Highly shameful. The two Jat brothers must be tossing and turning with dismay wherever they might be now feeling cheated by their own community. All the Jats who have voted for the RLD/Khangress/SP candidate also have the blood on their hands of the two Jat brothers. Now with Muslim MLAs MPs in the area, we will see more of such incidents at the hands of the Muslim boys whose crimes Mulayam Singh Yadav calls as small mistakes of innocent boys.

We don't have to wait for more. Just 10-15 years more considering the rate at which the Muslim population is growing. Hindus are being kicked around in Kerala, West Bengal, Assam, Tripura, Kairana... These are just trailers, but we want it so eagerly to happen to us. How Muslims are occupying open spaces in Gurgaon all the year round permanently in the name of offering Friday namaz, how they stop the entire National Highway 8 during their festival namaz!!

All I can say that Hindus are so eagerly and impatiently moving on a suicidal path. The mughal slavery gene has made it into the DNA of the Muslim appeasement Hindus. Sad that we know all this but we still vote for these Anti national pro muslim parties for our short term gains of getting a govt. job/contract or other benefits of loot/corruption by canvassing and voting for these anti national parties.
    Har Har Modi, Ghar Ghar Modi.

Tum logo ka Hindu musalmaano ke khilaaf hi bahar kyun aata hai ?

Ganna ka payment abhi tak nahi hua aur ye mahashay yahan phir se divide karne me lage hain. Ganna kisaan kya Hindu nahi hai ? Phir kyon Yogi sarkar ne unka shoshan kiya..

If your Hindu gene is so much boiling why don't you take sword in hands n kill muslims? Moreover you have majority government in both UP and Haryana.. Kuch kyun nahi hota tumse? ya sirf opposition ko blame karna aata hai har cheez ke liye..Tumhari party org me jo muslim candidate hain wo bhi anti national hain kya ya sirf dusre?

"All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

bharti (May 31st, 2018), neel6318 (June 9th, 2018), ygulia (May 31st, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Tum logo ka Hindu musalmaano ke khilaaf hi bahar kyun aata hai ?

Ganna ka payment abhi tak nahi hua aur ye mahashay yahan phir se divide karne me lage hain. Ganna kisaan kya Hindu nahi hai ? Phir kyon Yogi sarkar ne unka shoshan kiya..

If your Hindu gene is so much boiling why don't you take sword in hands n kill muslims? Moreover you have majority government in both UP and Haryana.. Kuch kyun nahi hota tumse? ya sirf opposition ko blame karna aata hai har cheez ke liye..Tumhari party org me jo muslim candidate hain wo bhi anti national hain kya ya sirf dusre?
    Yes dear, their whole debate is all about Hindu Muslim. There is nothing else they discuss. And that too all false information influenced by propaganda, hatred and lies. Their masters know that if they need to work on real issues, they cannot go far. Easiest answer is to speak lies, spread propaganda and hatred and keep people busy in fighting each other.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amitbudhwar For This Useful Post:

bharti (May 31st, 2018), neel6318 (June 9th, 2018)

Abhik,

Your act of spewing venom against Muslims shows your ignorance about our community itself.
    We are Jats first, and Hindu Muslim etc later.

And we are Not emotional fools here.
    Please do not try to use 'dignity of sisters' and 'brave Jat brothers' kinda of emotions here.

Your fav leaders have blood of 31 Jat brothers on their hands during Jat Reservation agitation of Feb 2016. You do not have anything to say on that?

Also please read this article.... http://indianexpress.com/article/ind...le-up-5184737/

People cannot be fooled for long.

I think Jatland policy/Membership Agreement too does not allow this kind of hate campaign against any religion
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

cooljat (August 30th, 2018), neel6318 (June 9th, 2018), rekhasmriti (June 1st, 2018), ygulia (May 31st, 2018)

Bharti,

You quote one single sentence or word written by me which is factually incorrect. History written by the pro-Muslim Leftists whom you seem to tilt towards says that Hindus have been killed, raped and looted for over a thousand years by the Islamic Invaders (Mohd. Ghori, Mohd. Abdali etc) and later, by the Mughal rulers including Aurangzeb and his predecessors. I only state facts from the History books which has been and is still taught to Indians and mind you, these history books have been certified by the leftist, Congressi historians whom you hold so pious.

As far as the two brothers of Muzaffarnagar who sacrificed their lives to save the dignity of their sister is concerned, again this is not a figment of my imagination. It is common public knowledge. And it is clear and again common public knowledge as to which poliitical party went and stood with whom. Who stood with us Jats, we all know! It is certainly ironical that we vote for those who did not stand with us, instead they stood with the so called minority. All of my posts are purely based on facts of publicly acknowledged and known facts of history and current affairs. If these facts do not suit your political inclination, I would not be able to help you with that.

As far as your allegation of my favourite leaders is concerned, I would like to confirm that none is my favourite. My only favourite leader is or are those who talk of NATION FIRST and NOT those who doubt surgical strikes, those who call the army chief 'sadak ka gunda' or those who go and sympathize with families of Batla House terrorists, those who seek clemency for Afzal Guru or Yakub Memon, those who go and stand with the JNU crowd which shouts 'Bharat tere tukde honge Insha allah Insha allah' and 'Kitne Afzal Maroge, har ghar se afzal niklega' and annually celebrate the killing of our brave CRPF soldiers by Maoists.

Yes brave Jats have laid down lives during Jat agitation, but 31 Jats killed is nothing but propaganda. Even during your Khangress regime, Jat agitators were killed. I am amazed at your selective memory as to how you forget the firing and killing and lathicharge on Jat agitators during Khangress regime. Even during the present unrest when the present govt. talked of giving compensation to families of Jat casualties, it was vehemently opposed by members of your Khangress party including Kumari Shelja, Capt. Ajay Yadav etc.

As far as your allegation of spewing venom against Muslims is concerned, please stop being arbitrarily judgmental. In none of my posts, I have advocated any violence towards Muslims. Quote me and I will take back my words! Please do not be overbearingly 'holier than thou' with those whose political views do not suit you or match with yours. I know you read Indian Express, which is a highly communal newspaper whose headlines scream 'Dalit killed by Jats' or 'Muslim killed by Rajputs'. There are divisive forces working overtime through such print and TV journalists whom you idolize. So, in a way, I am not surprised by your intolerance of others' views.

Finally, at the cost of repeating myself, kindly quote where is the hate campaign or violence advocated by me? Or I would request you to as an act of decency take back your false and frivolous allegations against a fellow member whose views unfortunately do not suit your sensitivities or political inclination.

Quote Originally Posted by bharti View Post
    Abhik,

Your act of spewing venom against Muslims shows your ignorance about our community itself.
    We are Jats first, and Hindu Muslim etc later.

And we are Not emotional fools here.
    Please do not try to use 'dignity of sisters' and 'brave Jat brothers' kinda of emotions here.

Your fav leaders have blood of 31 Jat brothers on their hands during Jat Reservation agitation of Feb 2016. You do not have anything to say on that?

Also please read this article.... http://indianexpress.com/article/ind...le-up-5184737/

People cannot be fooled for long.

I think Jatland policy/Membership Agreement too does not allow this kind of hate campaign against any religion
    Last edited by AbhikRana; June 1st, 2018 at 07:51 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (June 1st, 2018)

First please watch this... at least few questions about why Kairana voted the way it did would be clear....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbVYUVJV0Fc
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

I rarely watch news ......( I find news always pessimist ) , still hearing from here and there . Basis on which as a Voter here is my dilema :

- I do not want to vote for Gandhis ever.
    - BJP is indeed loosing faith of voters , Kairana Ganna Farmers long due money not sure why it has not been paid yet .
    - During one conversation , someone said Congress / SP ne toh bada de diye the aur ab RLD bada dilwa degi . This indicates they not gonna get their due payment .
    - These are just bypolls , it has rather given BJP huge oppurtunity to turn the tables . If I recall right UPA did exactly same , just before general elections . Even Hooda passed something about Jat Reservation ( I may be wrong , if so please ignore ). Even then they lost .
    - If people like me would not vote or vote for any non BJP , they would all merge along with congress . My vote super waste and joh khoon jalega woh alag ( Karnatka voters might be feeling same ) .
    - Another conversation I recall in 2014 , where someone predicted it would be tough for BJP win 2019 . Reason – We the desperate voters want magic overnight , which no govt can do . It would create lots of dissatisfaction among voters . Thus 2019 gone for BJP . Now it is upto Voters only .

M I thinking too much to give another 5 years to BJP , Congress rules for centuries ( I meant decades ) why not them just 1 more term .

Humara kya hai ....hum phir sarkar badal denge .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (June 1st, 2018)

Bharti,

You quote one single sentence or word written by me which is factually incorrect. History written by the pro-Muslim Leftists whom you seem to tilt towards says that Hindus have been killed, raped and looted for over a thousand years by the Islamic Invaders (Mohd. Ghori, Mohd. Abdali etc) and later, by the Mughal rulers including Aurangzeb and his predecessors. I only state facts from the History books which has been and is still taught to Indians and mind you, these history books have been certified by the leftist, Congressi historians whom you hold so pious.

As far as the two brothers of Muzaffarnagar who sacrificed their lives to save the dignity of their sister is concerned, again this is not a figment of my imagination. It is common public knowledge. And it is clear and again common public knowledge as to which poliitical party went and stood with whom. Who stood with us Jats, we all know! It is certainly ironical that we vote for those who did not stand with us, instead they stood with the so called minority. All of my posts are purely based on facts of publicly acknowledged and known facts of history and current affairs. If these facts do not suit your political inclination, I would not be able to help you with that.

As far as your allegation of my favourite leaders is concerned, I would like to confirm that none is my favourite. My only favourite leader is or are those who talk of NATION FIRST and NOT those who doubt surgical strikes, those who call the army chief 'sadak ka gunda' or those who go and sympathize with families of Batla House terrorists, those who seek clemency for Afzal Guru or Yakub Memon, those who go and stand with the JNU crowd which shouts 'Bharat tere tukde honge Insha allah Insha allah' and 'Kitne Afzal Maroge, har ghar se afzal niklega' and annually celebrate the killing of our brave CRPF soldiers by Maoists.

Yes brave Jats have laid down lives during Jat agitation, but 31 Jats killed is nothing but propaganda. Even during your Khangress regime, Jat agitators were killed. I am amazed at your selective memory as to how you forget the firing and killing and lathicharge on Jat agitators during Khangress regime. Even during the present unrest when the present govt. talked of giving compensation to families of Jat casualties, it was vehemently opposed by members of your Khangress party including Kumari Shelja, Capt. Ajay Yadav etc.

As far as your allegation of spewing venom against Muslims is concerned, please stop being arbitrarily judgmental. In none of my posts, I have advocated any violence towards Muslims. Quote me and I will take back my words! Please do not be overbearingly 'holier than thou' with those whose political views do not suit you or match with yours. I know you read Indian Express, which is a highly communal newspaper whose headlines scream 'Dalit killed by Jats' or 'Muslim killed by Rajputs'. There are divisive forces working overtime through such print and TV journalists whom you idolize. So, in a way, I am not surprised by your intolerance of others' views.

Finally, at the cost of repeating myself, kindly quote where is the hate campaign or violence advocated by me? Or I would request you to as an act of decency take back your false and frivolous allegations against a fellow member whose views unfortunately do not suit your sensitivities or political inclination.

Abhik,

1) First things first.
    At the risk of being branded indecent, I wont take back any word I said to you.
    Because I never rush into writing things on any social media platform. I weigh what I write, read it at least twice, and only then post it (Now you may scorn...at the time I have at hand. Itni velli. Yes, hai itna time bhai. It is better to invest some time in this reviewing what I post rather than regretting later. But kabhi kabhar galti ho bhi jaati hai. I would be the first one to tender an apology if I am wrong. No issue in that.)

I have nothing personal against you. You are a fellow Jat here and I respect each one here irrespective of their age, gender or political affiliations...or any other difference. We can disagree on so many things, but this is amongst ourselves here. We are here not to fight, but Discuss.

For me it is always Jat First.
    Nation First ki baat mat lekar aana ab beech mein.
    We Jats have never shied away from giving our lives for the Nation.
    Desh ke liye ladna marna hamare khoon mein, hamari rag rag mein hai.
    We dont need to shout this from rooftops that we have 56" chests to beat the enemy.
    We show it in our actions whenever the nation demands.

2) The very first line of your post no # 1182 begins :

Kairana Results, A Black Day for Hindus.

What does this mean? Very secular thing to say?
    Why cant you respect the mandate of people of Kairana?
    It is the people there who know the realities of the politics being played there, the real problems being faced by them...and so they voted accordingly.
    You Know Nothing Abhik Rana (aah I am reminded of Game of Thrones ...)...Nor do I know... the real problems faced by people of Kairana.
    We see what is shown on TV channels or published in Newspapers( FYI apart from IE, I read Times of India too...which ran a sustained campaign against Jats/Khaps for years. Not that I don't listen to voices of dissent. I have to read and be aware what they write against Us.).

The video I posted above ...Ravish's Prime Time on Kairana results...should be watched to know about The BLACK DAY... as you term it.

3) ....if....31 Jats killed is nothing but propaganda....as you say.....
    I am speechless

4) How long will we keep talking of Gazni, Gouri, Abdali, Aurangzeb, Mughals, British or Nehru...?
    Why cant we live in present and work for a better tomorrow?

Muslims whose ancestors opted to stay in India at the time of partition are as much Indian and India is their home as much as yours, mine or anybody else.
    I have problem when anything happens anywhere, their patriotism is questioned.

But yes, I do have problem with Rohingyas.
    Call me inhuman or whatever, I am of the opinion that they should be sent back to Aung San Suu Chi. Let them do whatever with them. We have enough poor population to take care of. Duniya jahan ke refugees...and that too such troublemakers should find no place in our country. But what stops the authorities from doing this? Some things can be done quietly without making too much noise. But one should have the will to do. Lekin fir Issues khatam hote hain na agar aisa karo to. Aage ke liye bhi to masala chahiye na. Now you'll come blaming Khangress. Arey bhai, 4 saal mein to kitno ko nikal bahar kar sakte the.
    (Similarly most from African nations who are involved in drug trade should not be spared. Daily drugs worth crores is being confiscated. Iss khatarnaak jahar se nipatna bhi jaroori hai. Issue that needs to be discussed separately. )

5) I have no love for any Jihadists or separatists.
    Mera bas chale to sabki security withdraw karke, saaron ko pakad,....sabko Sutlej mein feink doon....ek baar thoda shor hoga. Bas.
    Kyon nahi kar dete aisa. Sirf Jhanda Yatra nikalne se kuch nahi hota. Haan kuch log Leader jaroor ban jaate hain.

6) And time and again it is not good to bring up this JNU issue.

Watch Shut Up Ya Kunal Episode 3 with Kanhaiya Kumar and Umar Khalid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVxQ9-HvVFU

Kanhaiya koi Pakistani nahi hai.
    Hear him here....kya galat bol raha hai batao...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy3eDvhMj0k

7) I just recalled it was the same BJP which tried so hard to stall the appointment of Gen Suhag as Army chief but now they reach out to him to get jat votes.
    Remember how we had debated this Generals issue here at Jatland

https://www.jatland.com/forums/showt...ighlight=suhag

Someone please remind Gen Suhag....

8) Lastly, I do not idolize anybody except Deenbandhu Sir Chhotu Ram.

Nor do I blindly follow anybody or any viewpoint. The Intolerant me reads and hears different views, and only then forms an opinion about anything.
    Bas Andh-bhakti nahi karti kisiki

Thanks for bearing with me.
    Regards,
    Bharti.
    Last edited by bharti; June 1st, 2018 at 11:55 AM. Reason: typos

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

amitbudhwar (June 1st, 2018), cooljat (August 30th, 2018), DevArbikshe (June 24th, 2018), rekhasmriti (June 1st, 2018)

Very well written and summed up!

Thanks

Abhik,

1) First things first.
    At the risk of being branded indecent, I wont take back any word I said to you.
    Because I never rush into writing things on any social media platform. I weigh what I write, read it at least twice, and only then post it (Now you may scorn...at the time I have at hand. Itni velli. Yes, hai itna time bhai. It is better to invest some time in this reviewing what I post rather than regretting later. But kabhi kabhar galti ho bhi jaati hai. I would be the first one to tender an apology if I am wrong. No issue in that.)

I have nothing personal against you. You are a fellow Jat here and I respect each one here irrespective of their age, gender or political affiliations...or any other difference. We can disagree on so many things, but this is amongst ourselves here. We are here not to fight, but Discuss.

For me it is always Jat First.
    Nation First ki baat mat lekar aana ab beech mein.
    We Jats have never shied away from giving our lives for the Nation.
    Desh ke liye ladna marna hamare khoon mein, hamari rag rag mein hai.
    We dont need to shout this from rooftops that we have 56" chests to beat the enemy.
    We show it in our actions whenever the nation demands.

2) The very first line of your post no # 1182 begins :

Kairana Results, A Black Day for Hindus.

What does this mean? Very secular thing to say?
    Why cant you respect the mandate of people of Kairana?
    It is the people there who know the realities of the politics being played there, the real problems being faced by them...and so they voted accordingly.
    You Know Nothing Abhik Rana (aah I am reminded of Game of Thrones ...)...Nor do I know... the real problems faced by people of Kairana.
    We see what is shown on TV channels or published in Newspapers( FYI apart from IE, I read Times of India too...which ran a sustained campaign against Jats/Khaps for years. Not that I don't listen to voices of dissent. I have to read and be aware what they write against Us.).

The video I posted above ...Ravish's Prime Time on Kairana results...should be watched to know about The BLACK DAY... as you term it.

3) ....if....31 Jats killed is nothing but propaganda....as you say.....
    I am speechless

4) How long will we keep talking of Gazni, Gouri, Abdali, Aurangzeb, Mughals, British or Nehru...?
    Why cant we live in present and work for a better tomorrow?

Muslims whose ancestors opted to stay in India at the time of partition are as much Indian and India is their home as much as yours, mine or anybody else.
    I have problem when anything happens anywhere, their patriotism is questioned.

But yes, I do have problem with Rohingyas.
    Call me inhuman or whatever, I am of the opinion that they should be sent back to Aung San Suu Chi. Let them do whatever with them. We have enough poor population to take care of. Duniya jahan ke refugees...and that too such troublemakers should find no place in our country. But what stops the authorities from doing this? Some things can be done quietly without making too much noise. But one should have the will to do. Lekin fir Issues khatam hote hain na agar aisa karo to. Aage ke liye bhi to masala chahiye na. Now you'll come blaming Khangress. Arey bhai, 4 saal mein to kitno ko nikal bahar kar sakte the.
    (Similarly most from African nations who are involved in drug trade should not be spared. Daily drugs worth crores is being confiscated. Iss khatarnaak jahar se nipatna bhi jaroori hai. Issue that needs to be discussed separately. )

5) I have no love for any Jihadists or separatists.
    Mera bas chale to sabki security withdraw karke, saaron ko pakad,....sabko Sutlej mein feink doon....ek baar thoda shor hoga. Bas.
    Kyon nahi kar dete aisa. Sirf Jhanda Yatra nikalne se kuch nahi hota. Haan kuch log Leader jaroor ban jaate hain.

7) I just recalled it was the same BJP which tried so hard to stall the appointment of Gen Suhag as Army chief but now they reach out to him to get jat votes.

Nor do I blindly follow anybody or any viewpoint. The Intolerant me reads and hears different views, and only then forms an opinion about anything.

Regards,
    Bharti.

Bharti ji ,

Off subject.....apologies for same .

" You Know Nothing Abhik Rana (aah I am reminded of Game of Thrones
    ...) " - yeh toh Super Awesome Dialogue mara .

Abhik,

Regards,
    Bharti.
    Re Kanahiya, I think it's the BJP which publishes certificate of national and anti national. They have tagged him as an anti national to make political mileage. He talks really good and talks about common people's problem. But BJP is hell bent on portraying him anti-nation because he studied in JNU. And that's because University name is after Jwahar Lal Nehru. Today what we are is because of secular foundation setup by our honest and strong leaders who fought for the nation. I would like to quote a video of a discussion on India's progress after freedom. Shashi Tharoor at this best. Listen to him, he nailed it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHaxgPNlgzA

I think people are India specially from right wing fringe are spreading all sorts of misinformation to the people of India for a political gain. They have taken for granted of the the development which took place after our freedom. British left us bankrupt and ruined. After Independence, whatever progress we are seeing today, whatever infrastructure we are seeing today is because of efforts from Indian people and supported by a good leadership. I am not saying they are the best but they are not worst either. Compared to current govt regime which believes in spreading hatred among people. We have never this much hatred among people. In Haryana it's caste based divide which has been aggravated since BJP came to power. BJP leaders are openly abusing Jats and some people here don't even see what is going on. For their petty benefits, they could go and plant any stories and propaganda like their masters do. Similarly in UP they created divide between Jats and Muslims. They incited hatred using social media and made people fight together. All the hard work Ch. Charan Singh over the years was destroyed this very nationalist party called BJP. I think time has come for people to think on the real issues they face and ask their politicians to resolve them. Otherwise throw them out whatever party they belong to.

Bharti,

I thank you for taking out the time to reply, but I have not got the answers to the questions raised by me. Where have I advocated violence against Muslims?? If talking for the development and unity of Hindus (Jats included) is being communal, then yes, I am communal. If this is your stand, then your views are no different from the pseudo secular political parties that you support. If Sonia madam openly seeks Muslim and Christian votes, she is secular, but if anyone else seeks Hindu votes, he is communal. Enough of this giving secular/communal certificates. My only question to the people who appease Muslims is that i) who is responsible for the so called backwardness of the Muslims over the past 70 years? ii) what have the seculars done personally to uplift the Muslims? Have you given up your jobs to Muslims? Have you donated any personal property or land to Muslims? Have the pseudo secular politicians stepped down to give party leadership to Muslims?? All noise to divide this country on the basis of this minority/majority, dalit/upper caste divide since independence by the Khangressis. You name it and you will find that they have since independence, divided the nation on caste, religion, region, language lines.

Now point wise reply to your unsuccessful attempt to reply to my questions:

1) You have in your previous post tried to shoot the messenger instead of replying to the message by pointing fingers at me that I am spewing venom. You have not been able to pinpoint to any specific word or sentence in which I advocated violence towards Muslims. I did not ask for your apology and never will. All, I expected you was to take back your words in case you were not able to substantiate your allegations.

Yes, we are all proud Jats, but the issue of the Corrupt Laloo aloo bhaloo and their political masters the Khangress affects the entire nation including Jats. Let us not try to digress from the topic at hand by bringing in the topic of Jat pride. We were always a proud community and will always be. We all saw how in Bangalore how Sonia pushed Ajit Singh on stage to accommodate Mayawati besides her. So, subjugating Jat interests to Madam might be your idea of Jat pride, not mine. Though I am not a supporter of RLD or Ajit Singh because he did not stand with us Jats during Muzaffarnagar.

2) Yes, Kairana results were indeed a black day: We as a community disrespected the sacrifices of the two brave Jat brothers by voting for those who went and stood somewhere else, not with us.
    In Kairana we punished the BJP for the sins of the previous govt. It was the SP which had not paid sugarcane dues to the farmers not the present govt. which is only about a year and half old. I respect the sentiments and anger of the farmers, but we were not justified in rewarding the culprits who were responsible for the sugarcane dues (SP).

As far as Ravish is concerned, he is the last person to be trusted to say anything which is in the nation or society's interest. These are the JNU type journalists whose only endeavour is to further divide an already divided society by highlighting the faultlines instead of objective reporting and looking for and advising on constructive solutions. They instigate the fear and anger of the various sections of society, be it dalits, farmers, etc. As if all was well during the 60 years of Khangress divide and loot rule and everything deteriorated in the past 4 years. This Indian Express, NDTV gang is totally against the idea of India. They get paid by outside forces for towing a soft line towards Pakistan (Aman ki Asha) and bringing about anarchy in society by further highlighting the differences. So, I would rather let you enjoy the sermons of that anti national Ravish on Prime Time or whatever..

3) Yes, regarding 31 Jats killed, Please bring out the facts behind this number. You are totally silent on the Jats killed during the Jat agitation during Khangress Misrule. Neither have you commented on the vehement opposition by Kumari Selja and Capt Ajay Yadav of your Khangress party to the proposal of compensation to families of Jat casualties during agitation by the present govt.

4) Mohd. Abdali and Mohd. Ghori is not just history, it is also our present. Why are you silent on the ethnic genocide of Hindus in the Kashmir valley just about 25-30 years back?????? Is that ancient history to you? Why are you silent when Mamta Banerjee says that Hindus will not do Durga Pooja or idol immersion on a particular day, but no such restriction on Muslims? When Maun Mohan Singh says that Muslims have the first right over nation's resources? When your Khangress says that terrorism has no religion, but then is quick to coin the term 'Hindu atankwaad', When Mulayam Yadav says that the Muslim rapist, molesters boys are innocent boys and it is natural for them to do what they do in their age? Muslims always vote as a block and they are not communal, but the foolish Hindus are manipulated on the basis of caste, language, region, etc. etc.

No doubt Muslims are citizens of this country, but why special treatment? Would you agree to your personal property being used for their namaz every Friday???? No? Then how can you expect public property which belongs to us all be used by them to be used all year round for their namaz? Religion is a private matter of faith, it needs to be followed privately in homes or in mosques, NOT by squatting on roads (Including national highways) and on public places. If there is a need to use a public place once or twice, take proper permission from authorities.

Your Khangress has sown the seeds of illegal immigrants like Bangladeshis, Rohingyas for over 60 years, how can we expect that those past sins of 60 years or more can be washed away just in four years. We are a signatory to numerous international accords and agreements. It is very easy to say that these aliens should be thrown out instantly. When the earlier BJP/Shiv Sena Govt. of Maharashtra a few years back tried to deport the illegal Bangladeshis from Maharasthra, your Khangress party along with the left came out on the streets in West Bengal against this. With so many Jai chands in India, it is not an easy task to take tough actions. We are still a democracy and all the actions of the present govt. have been taken in a very responsible democratic manner. It is not the Dictatorial khangress which imposed emergency and put everyone behind the bars.

5) Your support for Ravish, Indian Express, NDTV says it all as to whether you support Jihadists or not. The present govt. has given a free hand to the armed forces to eliminate terrorists (more than 150 terrorists killed) and deal with the Pakistanis with an iron hand. Best example is the surgical strike and the incessant heavy firing on the Pakistani outposts which compels the Pakistani rats to plead for ceasefire. The language of Hafiz Saeed against Modi is the same as that of the Khangress party and its chappu pappu parties. Pakistan wants a soft Aman ki Asha Prime minister remote controlled by a friendly 10 Janpath. You can open Youtube and see for yourself how the Pakistanis are desperately wanting a return of the soft Khangress govt. to power in India. You support the Khangress which asks for proof of surgical strikes and which calls the Army Chief 'sadak ka goonda' - what more can I say about where your allegiance lies directly or indirectly.

6) Why not speak about JNU? After all it is our taxpayers money that is being used to rear those snakes like Kanhaiya and Umar Khalid. They do everything else there besides studies. They openly Want a broken up India, they stand behind Afzal Guru, they celebrate the killing of brave CRPF men every year by Maoists... So if you support Kanhaiya and Umar Khalid, again I do not have to say anything about how Indian you are. Jats are patriotic people who have since ages fed the people and safeguarded the borders. They can never be traitors or support traitors. But you are free to believe in Kanhaiya/Khalid or the anti national storyteller Ravish.

7) It would have been better for you to reply specifically to my points. But now you bring in the issue of Gen. Suhag. We all vehemently supported Gen. Suhag's case for the Army Chief position. BJP did not oppose it because he was a Jat, but because it was not according to their plan of things as to who should succeed in the chain of command. All political parties want people amenable to their ideas to occupy higher positions. Despite its earlier opposition, BJP honoured the sentiments of Jats and allowed Gen. Suhag to take over the reigns of the Indian Army and complete his term. This is called flexibility of approach unlike your Khangress party which has destroyed one institution after another, be it the bureaucracy, judiciary, universities (JNU included), the police by interfering with their functioning and placing their own people over their 60 years of misrule.

8) Andh bhakti is not when you stand behind a selfless leader taking tough decisions for the benefit of the country from the short term to the long term. Andh Bhakti is when you stand behind a dynastic party which has divided and looted this country for over 60 years and you ignore it by wanting to bring it back to power. I would have appreciated your tolerance had you not falsely pointed fingers at me. But believe me, I am not surprised because you follow the tolerance example set by the NDTV gang and Indian Express. They so staunchly believe in 'My way or the highway'.

Regards,

Abhik

WOW, what a parameter to judge people who support Ravish Kumar and NDTV. That shows how you publish certificates like your favorite party does. Right wing fringe elements could go to any limit to demean people. I think just abuses are missing here, otherwise whole response is on same troll lines.

5) Your support for Ravish, Indian Express, NDTV says it all as to whether you support Jihadists or not.
    Regards,

Another gem from Shashi Tharoor! Pretty balanced and sensible conversation. Beauty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SEPPnd3380

I may be wrong……however read somewhere almost all NDTV & Indian Express journalist , editors related to Congress in some way or other . Some of their family members held good position during Congress rule .

25. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    I may be wrongÂ…Â…however read somewhere almost all NDTV & Indian Express journalist , editors related to Congress in some way or other . Some of their family members held good position during Congress rule .
    I remember during congress rule how much critical was NDTV of the govt. There are so many videos from Ravish Kumar on YouTube where he was criticizing Congress govt for poor work on the ground. I am not sure if he has held any position in govt or got a security cover like Zee News Anchor Sudhir Chaudhary got from the BJP. At the moment, except NDTV, every other channel is busy in complete GUNGAAN of Modi govt. Sold media busy working as a spin doctor for the govt.

Propagada is set in the news studios. Any critical news article against the govt is removed and author of article is either punished or sacked.

Recent example is Pranjoy Guha who was sacked just because he wrote an article on Adani's scam. Current atmosphere is like that if any scam happens in the BJP govt, it's never got published. During congress days however we witnessed how media was free in writing against govt. And that's what media role should be, not the govt mouthpiece. At the moment, all mainstream media seems to be a mouthpiece of BJP govt. No critical news comes about govt.

https://www.quora.com/Why-don%E2%80%...ndia-like-NDTV

Not sure .....if the complete information is correct or not .......however as per this article NDTV was highly benefitted with Congress ruling or Non BJP ruling

28. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Timing of 'Bhakt baabu' Abhik's post is really amazing. As soon as BJP lost the chance to grab the power in Karnatka , he appeared like a genie with a hate mongering propaganda to divert the real issues like Ganna, Employement, Fuel price. He has only one fart-ful answer to every thing - You are anti-national.

If anyone from BJP still complains about someone being anti-national then I think BJP / RSS don't have ''balls'' behind those khaki nikkars to curb such elements if they exists. You have all the police and judiciary what stops you or your government. ? Why ceasefire in ramadan ?Its once in a millennium opportunities for right wing to do the right but what they choose to speak---Just blame..

I request users to avoid answering bhakt blinded barbs.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.