Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: C for Congress, C for Corruption, C for Communalism and C for Crime

Ramram Bhai. Yes, apparently a PR Team must be working behind. That point is understood. Still, how would you explain Chidambaram starting the Telangana debate by saying one thing first day & later backtracking immediately the next day. When you are a politician of that magnitude & still you can afford to say a slip of tongue. Digvijay singh has eaten his words time & again, Remember "Osama ji" n all. We educated lot can do such mistakes, what makes you think that these bunch of criminals can control their behavior given the power they possess. Recently the "Shivpal" Akhilesh Minister caught saying "Khao, khoob khao, per kaam bhi karo". Chautala saab saying Media misunderstood his statement. The fact is we are a banana republic & whatever be the statement given by these politicians they can "Always" get away with it. Look what happened to a Senior Official probing Vadra's shady DLF Deals.
    Jat Balwaan\n Jai Bhagwaan

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rohittewatia For This Useful Post:

SandeepSirohi (October 16th, 2012)

Hai to insaan hi bechare, kaheen to galti karenge

Quote Originally Posted by rohittewatia View Post
    Ramram Bhai. Yes, apparently a PR Team must be working behind. That point is understood. Still, how would you explain Chidambaram starting the Telangana debate by saying one thing first day & later backtracking immediately the next day. When you are a politician of that magnitude & still you can afford to say a slip of tongue. Digvijay singh has eaten his words time & again, Remember "Osama ji" n all. We educated lot can do such mistakes, what makes you think that these bunch of criminals can control their behavior given the power they possess. Recently the "Shivpal" Akhilesh Minister caught saying "Khao, khoob khao, per kaam bhi karo". Chautala saab saying Media misunderstood his statement. The fact is we are a banana republic & whatever be the statement given by these politicians they can "Always" get away with it. Look what happened to a Senior Official probing Vadra's shady DLF Deals.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

SandeepSirohi (October 16th, 2012)

A top IAS Officer in Haryana, Ashok Khemka, who was recently trasferred by the state government for allegedly ordering a probe into the land deals of Robert Vadra, has spoken out against his abrupt transfer.
    Khemka had cancelled the mutation of a land sold by Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law to the DLF and also ordered probe into the alleged undervaluation of some of his land deals.
    Speaking to Times Now, the 1991-batch IAS officer said, "On October 8, I initiated a probe into the alleged reports of undervaluation based on media reports and allegations of wrongdoing by my office."
    "I was served a transfer order on October 11 at 10pm at my residence," Khemka said seeking an explanation for his transfer.

He refused to make any direct comments on the reason behind his transfer."It is for the state government to answer this question," Khemka said.
    "I have suffered 40 transfers in 20 years. I would want to know why I am transferred, so that I can take corrective action and become a better civil servant,"
    he said.

महाबला महावीर्या महासत्यपराक्रमा: |
    सर्वांगे क्षत्रिया जट्टा देवकल्पा दृढ़व्रताः ||

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SandeepSirohi For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (October 17th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (October 23rd, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by SandeepSirohi View Post
    A top IAS Officer in Haryana, Ashok Khemka, who was recently trasferred by the state government for allegedly ordering a probe into the land deals of Robert Vadra, has spoken out against his abrupt transfer.
    Khemka had cancelled the mutation of a land sold by Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law to the DLF and also ordered probe into the alleged undervaluation of some of his land deals.
    Speaking to Times Now, the 1991-batch IAS officer said, "On October 8, I initiated a probe into the alleged reports of undervaluation based on media reports and allegations of wrongdoing by my office."
    "I was served a transfer order on October 11 at 10pm at my residence," Khemka said seeking an explanation for his transfer.

He refused to make any direct comments on the reason behind his transfer."It is for the state government to answer this question," Khemka said.
    "I have suffered 40 transfers in 20 years. I would want to know why I am transferred, so that I can take corrective action and become a better civil servant,"
    he said.
    Why not Khaps stand up for this brave officer? Time for society leaders to stand up for people like Ashok Khemka. There are very few officers who don't toe establishment lines. Society leaders must stand by them.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bazardparveen For This Useful Post:

desijat (October 16th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 17th, 2012), rekhasmriti (October 17th, 2012), rohittewatia (October 17th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (October 18th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (October 23rd, 2012)

Not sure if Khaps should but no one does.

Khemka has been transferred 43 times in his service of 20 years, that includes all CMs such as Bhajanlal, Bansilal, Choutala and Hooda.

Quote Originally Posted by bazardparveen View Post
    Why not Khaps stand up for this brave officer? Time for society leaders to stand up for people like Ashok Khemka. There are very few officers who don't toe establishment lines. Society leaders must stand by them.

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Sandeep - Understand one thing and you will never make mistakes with such comments: A comment made my any top leader or any party, BJP or Congress or even Lalu is backed by a deep research and homework by their PR team and they know what a vague statement like this can result into.
    Another job of those researchers is of checking the reliability of the source, which in this case was govt. of Punjab itself to counter any allegation, like you and other people who didnot care to research a bit before making them.

Even Modi's vague statement of 1880 crores was based on a local press clip but it was a different issue that he did not check the credibility of the source.
    now what research digvijay and his team did when they said that america shouldnt have killed laden ji?that day digi looked so uspet as america has killed his father......now a senior IPS officer in Haryana government Mr. Ashok Khemka is critizing and telling lots of facts about ur congress government in haryana.....he probed into the dlf-vadra land deal...n the very next day he was transferred?????y soo????as far as i know mr. khemka doesnt belong to any political party nor he has supported or talked in favour of any party....soo y in 20years of his job spam he has been transferred 40times?.......if a common man talks against congress thn either hes a bjp supporter or rss supporter or kejriwal supporter....now what u say about this?????for mr.. khemka panii sar pe upar chala gaya tha thats y he has come in open n telling all the facts.....

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

rohittewatia (October 21st, 2012), sanjeev1984 (October 18th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (October 23rd, 2012)

Interesting, we were talking about Digvijay Singh and the issue, here is his interview http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/ndt...refused/250789

I hope people see it with fairness and neutrality, he does have a point here.

Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post
    now what research digvijay and his team did when they said that america shouldnt have killed laden ji?that day digi looked so uspet as america has killed his father....
    get your facts right: http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...assembly-polls It only takes a google

get your facts right: http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...assembly-polls It only takes a google
    i dont give a damn to what newspaper said about digi.....i saw his interview n heard him saying that america shouldnt hav killled osama ji.......osamaa iske tauu ka chora tha jo isko itni respect dee rya tha?digi ke hisaab se desh ko baba ramdev jaise logo se khatra hai....baba ramdev woo hai jo india ka yog phir se india mai lekar aaya tha.....n according to digi chor india ko afzal guru n kasab jaise logo se koi khatra nahi.....shame on such leaders.....jo insaan desh ke liye kuch acha kaam karega to usse sab appreciate karengee...but isss congress sarkar ne desh ki aaise taise kar di.....in my last post maine mr.. khemka ki baat ki thi but uska to taane kuch jawab hi nai diya......iska jawab to abhi tak congress ke pass hi nahi hai to tere pass kya hogaa......chinta na kareee 2014 tak aur maujj leen dee in nee.....pher sab ke jutee padenge...

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

puneetlakra (October 28th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 19th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (October 18th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (October 23rd, 2012)

Ohh Okaayyyyyyy

i dont give a damn to what newspaper said about digi.....
    Just to re-enforce, I am not a spokesperson of congress and not associated with them in any way. I stand for what I feel is right, which in often cases goes for the govt currently. You need to be balanced to view the stance, not unidirectional.
    Last edited by desijat; October 18th, 2012 at 12:43 AM.

Ohh Okaayyyyyyy

Just to re-enforce, I am not a spokesperson of congress and not associated with them in any way. I stand for what I feel is right, which in often cases goes for the govt currently. You need to be balanced to view the stance, not unidirectional.
    but the way you talk n defend u seems to be a spokesperson of congress......i know y u have a good feeling about congress coz dono videshi ho

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 19th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (October 19th, 2012)

wonder why no buzz on Gadkari incident?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

jaisingh318 (October 19th, 2012)

I would appreciate if you do not question my Indian being and the reason you dont know me at all is a reason enough for you to not do it.

Just like Kejriwal is no moral authority to declare anyone corrupt, you are no one to declare how Indian someone is. There are several respected Jatlanders, infact the founder itself, outside India who have done more for India than you can even think of doing.

but the way you talk n defend u seems to be a spokesperson of congress......i know y u have a good feeling about congress coz dono videshi ho

Kejriwal is not any moral authority. But, is it just a question of morality or about discovering bigger truths. The questions raised by him on the national platform affect the whole country. Yet noone ever raises these questions. Even people of the level of CM(Exception Modi) lack the courage to raise these Questions. And, if Kejriwal is desiring to become a PM, so what? The politics cannot belong to a single family. Monarchies are a thing of the past. And it is also known facts how BJP & Congress return favours to each other. Remember the Rahul baba incident when he was caught at the airport with the foreign currency. And still got away in the BJP Govt. Sare mantriyon per aarop lag rahe hain, Pawar, Chidambaram, Manu singhvi, list bahut lambi hai. And the govt. talks about maintaining decency & moral behavior.

Now, even after Former Cabinet Secretary, K.M. Chandrashekhar has deposed before the JPC, MMS would still claim innocence. An in a few days they would say JPC is biased, K.M Chandrashekhar is suffering from some disease or he is bribed by BJP. "Only in Banana Republic". Had it happened in either of the European countries, sarkar girti hi naheen balki agale 15-20 saal fir dubara kabhi naheen aati. Scandal pey scandal and people are getting used to it. Present Govt. has adopted the strategy of the German Propaganda minister. The lie told repeatedly becomes the truth. Aur joh news ayieh, ussey 2-3 din men gayab kardo. If the Govt. was morally right in defending Vadra, why did they changed their stance later on?
    Jat Balwaan\n Jai Bhagwaan

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rohittewatia For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 19th, 2012), cooljat (October 19th, 2012), cutejaatsandeep (October 19th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 19th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (October 19th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (October 23rd, 2012)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Because Gadkari has not threatened a common man Kejriwal so openly, like Law Minister of this country has done! .............. Gaada kite ka !!!

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 19th, 2012), cutejaatsandeep (October 19th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (October 19th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 19th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (October 19th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (October 19th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (October 23rd, 2012)

kyon ki Gadkari ko lapatene ke chakkar mai... bechaha Arvind khud lipat gaya... khud media ke logo ne bola ki agar itna sansationalize karne ke baad aisa tuccha khullasa karna to to better tha ki aisa khullasa karta hi nahi... media ke logo ne bola ki is khullase ke baad BJP ki image kharab hone ke bajai improve hui hai...

But i wonder why there is no buzz on "Salman Khursheed threatening Arvind"???

Last edited by sanjeev1984; October 19th, 2012 at 09:44 AM.
    H.O.D. (Dept. of Common Sense)

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 19th, 2012), cutejaatsandeep (October 20th, 2012), ravinderjeet (October 19th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (October 23rd, 2012)

this is cheating... i'll sue you for stealing my thoughts... :P

jab maine type karna suru kiya tab to ye post nahi tha... or jab post dala to almost wahi likha mila, jo maine likha... ye kaam theek nahi hain bhai...

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Because Gadkari has not threatened a common man Kejriwal so openly, like Law Minister of this country has done! .............. Gaada kite ka !!!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (October 19th, 2012)

Par roula to dhamki te pahla machya hoya tha, dhamki ne to aag main ghee ka kaam kia hai

Arr Vadra ya DLF ya Hooda ne to koi dhamki na di? Unpe to pura thread is chala rakha hai

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post

31. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

jaisingh318 (October 19th, 2012)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev1984 View Post
    this is cheating... i'll sue you for stealing my thoughts... :P

jab maine type karna suru kiya tab to ye post nahi tha... or jab post dala to almost wahi likha mila, jo maine likha... ye kaam theek nahi hain bhai...
    मेरे पे कर ले केस... या कॉमन मैन की थिंकिंग हो री स भाई कांग्रेस के खिलाफ .... असली बेरा तो कांग्रेस ने पाटेगा...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

sanjeev1984 (October 19th, 2012)

Accha or kisi ko secular/communal declare karne ki authority kiske pass hai???

I would appreciate if you do not question my Indian being and the reason you dont know me at all is a reason enough for you to not do it.

Just like Kejriwal is no moral authority to declare anyone corrupt, you are no one to declare how Indian someone is. There are several respected Jatlanders, infact the founder itself, outside India who have done more for India than you can even think of doing.