Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62
Results 1,221 to 1,239 of 1239

Thread: C for Congress, C for Corruption, C for Communalism and C for Crime

  1. #1221
    https://youtu.be/AqqcAr0hwWc

    Confused and staggered Prime Minister!

    Don't know the reality of the youtube uploading but this video has collectives like I defined.

  2. #1222
    The grand old party of dynasts doesn't stop surprising us.

    Despite its debacle and poor performance AGAIN, its so called leader is praised and felicitated at its top level meeting. And the sycophants who have bowed religiously in front of their masters from ONE FAMILY (royal family) for over 70 years, kneel down and look towards their royal masters.

    All the divide and rule on the basis of caste, religion, language, region etc by the Khangress and its chappu and pappu political allies has failed miserably in front of the nationalistic fervor of the common man's voice.

    I guess it would be better for the Khangress and its supporters to now contribute towards nation building rather than doing "Bharat tere tukde honge Insha Allah Insha Allah" and bringing up such non issues as the Rafaele which was the brainchild of the Dirty Tricks Department of the Khangress.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

    rajpaldular (August 7th, 2019)

  4. #1223
    Khangress shows its true colours yet again: OPPOSING REMOVAL OF ARTICLE 370 & 35A FROM J&K

    First they bleed the nation by enacting Article 370 & 35A even after Instrument of Accession with India being signed by the Maharaja. There was no need for any Art. 370 but still they made Art. 370 and promised a plebiscite to the people of J&K. They also took the matter of J&K to the UN despite the fact that India was much more militarily strong and we could have easily taken back POK militarily. Countless brave men in the uniform lost their lives for the nation because of this separatist provision of 370 which did not allow J&K to be fully integrated with India. Best example of the divide and rule of the Khangress party which poisonously divided the nation on the basis of religion, caste, region, language etc.

    1962 was another blunder which took the lives of our brave soldiers totally ill equipped against a more well prepared Chinese. Just because of the madness and ego of one man!

    ONE BLUNDER AFTER OTHER: THIS IS KHANGRESS

    And when that monumental blunder of the Khangress has been undone by the present govt. by making amendments, the Khangressis have a problem!! What can be more GADDARI than this and that too openly??????? I am ashamed of people who still support this traitor party or who will vote for this traitor party in the future.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

    dndeswal (August 8th, 2019), rajpaldular (August 7th, 2019)

  6. #1224
    l​ B;
    Bloody ******* Khangres.

    Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    Khangress shows its true colours yet again: OPPOSING REMOVAL OF ARTICLE 370 & 35A FROM J&K

    First they bleed the nation by enacting Article 370 & 35A even after Instrument of Accession with India being signed by the Maharaja. There was no need for any Art. 370 but still they made Art. 370 and promised a plebiscite to the people of J&K. They also took the matter of J&K to the UN despite the fact that India was much more militarily strong and we could have easily taken back POK militarily. Countless brave men in the uniform lost their lives for the nation because of this separatist provision of 370 which did not allow J&K to be fully integrated with India. Best example of the divide and rule of the Khangress party which poisonously divided the nation on the basis of religion, caste, region, language etc.

    1962 was another blunder which took the lives of our brave soldiers totally ill equipped against a more well prepared Chinese. Just because of the madness and ego of one man!

    ONE BLUNDER AFTER OTHER: THIS IS KHANGRESS

    And when that monumental blunder of the Khangress has been undone by the present govt. by making amendments, the Khangressis have a problem!! What can be more GADDARI than this and that too openly??????? I am ashamed of people who still support this traitor party or who will vote for this traitor party in the future.
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

    AbhikRana (August 9th, 2019)

  8. #1225
    Wiki Moderator
    Points: 30,045, Level: 75
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Referral Second Class Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger Second Class
    Login to view details.
    You are incorrigible, really. What have you achieved here by issuing certificate to the people who have voted for Congress?

    Your problem is that BJP did it or your problem is that opposition parties opposed it ? Why their is an opposition in democracy? Do you count so many Jat youth getting martyred in this regime ?

    I will vote for congress in future and paadna ho jo wo paad le bhai..


    Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    Khangress shows its true colours yet again: OPPOSING REMOVAL OF ARTICLE 370 & 35A FROM J&K

    First they bleed the nation by enacting Article 370 & 35A even after Instrument of Accession with India being signed by the Maharaja. There was no need for any Art. 370 but still they made Art. 370 and promised a plebiscite to the people of J&K. They also took the matter of J&K to the UN despite the fact that India was much more militarily strong and we could have easily taken back POK militarily. Countless brave men in the uniform lost their lives for the nation because of this separatist provision of 370 which did not allow J&K to be fully integrated with India. Best example of the divide and rule of the Khangress party which poisonously divided the nation on the basis of religion, caste, region, language etc.

    1962 was another blunder which took the lives of our brave soldiers totally ill equipped against a more well prepared Chinese. Just because of the madness and ego of one man!

    ONE BLUNDER AFTER OTHER: THIS IS KHANGRESS

    And when that monumental blunder of the Khangress has been undone by the present govt. by making amendments, the Khangressis have a problem!! What can be more GADDARI than this and that too openly??????? I am ashamed of people who still support this traitor party or who will vote for this traitor party in the future.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

    As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

    cooljat (August 8th, 2019)

  10. #1226
    Half of Khaangrsis are in BJP now. What you have to say about that Bhaisaab?
    Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    Khangress shows its true colours yet again: OPPOSING REMOVAL OF ARTICLE 370 & 35A FROM J&K

    First they bleed the nation by enacting Article 370 & 35A even after Instrument of Accession with India being signed by the Maharaja. There was no need for any Art. 370 but still they made Art. 370 and promised a plebiscite to the people of J&K. They also took the matter of J&K to the UN despite the fact that India was much more militarily strong and we could have easily taken back POK militarily. Countless brave men in the uniform lost their lives for the nation because of this separatist provision of 370 which did not allow J&K to be fully integrated with India. Best example of the divide and rule of the Khangress party which poisonously divided the nation on the basis of religion, caste, region, language etc.

    1962 was another blunder which took the lives of our brave soldiers totally ill equipped against a more well prepared Chinese. Just because of the madness and ego of one man!

    ONE BLUNDER AFTER OTHER: THIS IS KHANGRESS

    And when that monumental blunder of the Khangress has been undone by the present govt. by making amendments, the Khangressis have a problem!! What can be more GADDARI than this and that too openly??????? I am ashamed of people who still support this traitor party or who will vote for this traitor party in the future.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..



  11. #1227
    Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Half of Khaangrsis are in BJP now. What you have to say about that Bhaisaab?

    जो बीजेपी की विचारधारा को मानते हैं, अर्थात कट्टर राष्ट्रवादी एवँ हिंदुत्ववादी नेताओं का, चाहे वो कांग्रेसी हो अथवा अन्य किसी सेक्युलर दल के हों, उन सभी का बीजेपी में स्वागत है।
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

    AbhikRana (August 9th, 2019)

  13. #1228
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    You are incorrigible, really. What have you achieved here by issuing certificate to the people who have voted for Congress?

    Your problem is that BJP did it or your problem is that opposition parties opposed it ? Why their is an opposition in democracy? Do you count so many Jat youth getting martyred in this regime ?

    I will vote for congress in future and paadna ho jo wo paad le bhai..


    हाहाहा।
    कांग्रेस बचेगी तो वोट दोगे ना।
    भारत कांग्रेस मुक्त हो चुका है।
    पता नहीं कौन सा नशा करते हो?
    हाहाहा।



    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

    AbhikRana (August 9th, 2019)

  15. #1229
    The decisions taken by Nehru are a big part of the 'Ifs and Buts' of the independent India. Yes, plenty of controversial and bad decisions taken by Nehru. But I now feel that 75 yrs is a long time to correct those or provide them better shape for favourable outcomes. However, I would like to definitely credit Nehru for ushering in democracy in India, as per plan of freedom fighters of that time. India and Pakistan were nearly standing at same point at that time with similar concerns. Pakistan made excuse of its situation including trouble with India and had massive divergence from the original path of democracy. They fought for separate Constituent Assembly in early 1940s and when they got it, weak Constitution was made that has changed more than once. Such divergence and ill-will of their leaders has led to military dictatorship and pseudo-democracy of today. On the other hand, India after gaining independence took time to make massive Constitution but when it was ready by 1949 (into force in 1950), a day before republic day Election Commission was formed and 1st general elections were held in 1951-52 with a bold experiment of Universal Adult suffrage. Historians believe that Nehru was in a strong position at that time to rule without holding elections or deferring the same by citing the prevalent conditions of that time, just like Pakistan. If we feel inflicted by his bad decisions then we should also remember that we are reaping benefits of his good decisions as well.

    I am not pro-Congress or pro-BJP. Par jahan tak vote ka sawaal h to bhai koi kisi ka kuch nahi paad sakta. Jats ne kya paad liya jab Khattar CM bna. Even after reservation backlash, BJP comfortably power mai aai aur koi kuch nahi paad saka. And most recently, clean sweep kar diya tab bhi nhi hua kuch. Even Hoodas couldn't manage a seat and in many quarters, it was seen as Jats contesting in Rohtak and Sonepat and not simply a Congressi contesting. Still lost and Jats nahi paad sake kuch. Vote and mandate cheez hi aisi h ki we have to accept the divergence of opinion.

    Yahan Aaj Tak/ABP bhi apne opinion de sakta h aur NDTV bhi. And that's the beauty of democratic and independent India. And that's what make it starkly different from Pakistan.

    As far as my views on removal of Art 370 is concerned, I am in fullllllllll support of it though I completely believe that Constitution was narrowly interpreted to achieve it. But it seems ki ek yeh hi tarika reh gya tha and yeh ab nahi hota to kabhi nahi hota. Big mandate with BJP, early in the second term, Shah brought in as HM and finally the nationalist fervour in the country post Pulwama attack/Balakot strike. So it was high time for such a bold and cunning move.

    PS :- With passing of time, I am witnessing more and more similarities b/w leadership and decision-making of Smt. Indira Gandhi (a Congressi) (in her non-Gungi Gudiya avatar) and Sh. Modi (BJPian)
    Kaise kahein wardi tujhse pyaar nhi,
    Kaise kahein wardi tera intzaar nhi.
    Kuch khataa to Haryana ki maati ki bhi h,
    Ek akele hum hi gunahgaar nhi.
    *****************************************
    Murrah Pride
    - The original drink of Haryana

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Saharan1628 For This Useful Post:

    sandeepverma (August 21st, 2019)

  17. #1230
    Wiki Moderator
    Points: 30,045, Level: 75
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Referral Second Class Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger Second Class
    Login to view details.
    Dear Old man, take out your chasma and look in to Rajasthan, Punjab, Chhatisgarh, MP. You call that Congress-Mukt.? Kam se kam Modi wala nasha nahi karta aur na kabhi hoga..baaki tum khud samjhdaar ho..

    Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    [/B][/COLOR]हाहाहा।
    कांग्रेस बचेगी तो वोट दोगे ना।
    भारत कांग्रेस मुक्त हो चुका है।
    पता नहीं कौन सा नशा करते हो?
    हाहाहा।


    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

    As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

    cooljat (August 8th, 2019), neel6318 (August 9th, 2019), sandeepverma (August 21st, 2019)

  19. #1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Dear Old man, take out your chasma and look in to Rajasthan, Punjab, Chhatisgarh, MP. You call that Congress-Mukt.? Kam se kam Modi wala nasha nahi karta aur na kabhi hoga..baaki tum khud samjhdaar ho..
    नन्हे ठिगने बालक ! इन चारों राज्यों में कांग्रेस के कितने एमपी हैं?
    बात पीएम की हो रही है।
    बड़े दुःख के साथ बताना पड़ रहा है कि अब केंद्र में कांग्रेस कभी भी सत्ता में नहीं आ पायेगी, इसीलिए मैंने लिखा 'कांग्रेस मुक्त' भारत।
    भारत पर अगले 50 वर्ष तक बीजेपी राज करेगी, तत्पश्चात एक घोर कट्टर हिंदूवादी नयी पार्टी का उदय होगा, फिर अनंत काल तक वह पार्टी भारत पर राज करेगी।


    रही बात चार राज्यों की:-
    पंजाब में अमरिंदर सिंह के कारण कांग्रेस जीवित है,
    राजस्थान में हर 5 वर्ष बाद सत्ता बदल दी जाती है, पूर्ण बहुमत कांग्रेस के पास नहीं है, जोड़-तोड़ करके सरकार बनाई है।
    एमपी में भी पूर्ण बहुमत कांग्रेस के पास नहीं है, एमपी में दिवाली तक बीजेपी सरकार बना लेगी।


    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

  20. #1232
    कल साँय न्यूज़18 इंडिया पर न्यूज़ एंकर अमिश देवगन के साथ RAW के पूर्व अधिकारी RSN Singh ने कहा कि पाकिस्तान के दूतावास ने एक परचा दिया वही कांग्रेस ने लोकसभा में पढ़ दिया कि जम्मू कश्मीर से 370 व 35ए हटाने का निर्णय मोदी सरकार का हिटलर वादी निर्णय है, वही बयान पाकिस्तान की पार्लियामेंट में दिया जाता है।
    तो क्या कांग्रेस के राज पाकिस्तान की ISI व आर्मी के पास है?
    क्या ISI व पाक आर्मी कांग्रेस को ब्लैकमेल कर रही है?
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

  21. #1233
    Call what you may others! But the fact remains that first by enacting the separatist Art. 370 the Khangress did a monumental blunder AND it did even a bigger monumental blunder by openly opposing its removal in the parliament. It spoke the language of Pakistan and homegrown separatists.

    Opposition to an issue is one thing but openly being a traitor is quite another.

    The people of this country are not fools. Good, they have seen the true colours of the Khangress, be it the questioning of surgical strikes, aftermath of balakot airstrikes or the more recent opposition to the removal of Art. 370.

    I like any other proud Indian am happy that this self created and inflicted disease (by Khangress) of Art. 370 has finally been cured by the efforts of another Indian who is tirelessly working to create a better, safe and prosperous India.

    As far as Jats are concerned, all political parties including Khangress are anti Jats. Ch. Devi Lal opposed reservation to Jats being given under Mandal commission, Behanji did Bhatta Parsaul, Ajit Singh went and stood at madrassas and not with his Jat brothers, Hooda kept sitting idle on Jat reservation and did an eyewash towards the fag end of his CMship by a hurried reservation announcement which all knew would not withstand judicial scrutiny. Many Khangressis like Capt Ajay Yadav and Kumari Shelja opposed compensation to Jat victims of riots. The bitter reality is that unfortunately Jats have lost their clout in Haryana and to some extent across North India in the absence of a tall Jat leader who has following across other castes as well.

    What about Jat brothers Sachin and his cousin who lost their lives in muzzafarnagar. We all know where and whom did the Khangress go to visit!

    Because of these blunders of Art. 370 countless men in uniform including Jats from towns and villages nearby returned home wrapped in the tricolour. If you still subscribe to the anti national ideology of the Khangress and want to vote for it, please do so by all means. After all, it is a free democratic country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    You are incorrigible, really. What have you achieved here by issuing certificate to the people who have voted for Congress?

    Your problem is that BJP did it or your problem is that opposition parties opposed it ? Why their is an opposition in democracy? Do you count so many Jat youth getting martyred in this regime ?

    I will vote for congress in future and paadna ho jo wo paad le bhai..
    Last edited by AbhikRana; August 9th, 2019 at 12:33 PM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

    rajpaldular (August 16th, 2019)

  23. #1234
    Let us not forget that in almost all these states there was heavy anti incumbency against the previous BJP govts. Despite the anti incumbency and the fire lighted up by the Khangress, be it with the farmers, labour, common man, etc, BJP didn't do bad at all. Its numbers were very respectable.

    The best part is that now even the Muslims have started realizing that the Khangress has poisonously divided the country for over 70 years and misruled. This highly poisonous and toxic Khangress' days are pretty much numbered as these are no more the times of yesteryears when the people did not have ready access to the doings or misdoings of their political masters. The present voter is highly informed and wise enough to read through the gimmicks and dirty tricks that the Khangress has played for over 70 years.



    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Dear Old man, take out your chasma and look in to Rajasthan, Punjab, Chhatisgarh, MP. You call that Congress-Mukt.? Kam se kam Modi wala nasha nahi karta aur na kabhi hoga..baaki tum khud samjhdaar ho..
    Last edited by AbhikRana; August 9th, 2019 at 12:38 PM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

    rajpaldular (August 16th, 2019)

  25. #1235
    Very true!

    Khangress' days are numbered. This nation would actually be blessed in the absence of this highly poisonous and toxic party which has done nothing but divide and misrule. It has kept this nation weak and poor despite it being over 70 yrs since independence. It sowed thorns like Art. 370 and divided the society by gifting the bane of reservation in the first place and not accepting or acknowledging the importance of merit which is of utmost importance to the existence or flourishing of any society or nation.

    Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    [/B][/COLOR]हाहाहा।
    कांग्रेस बचेगी तो वोट दोगे ना।
    भारत कांग्रेस मुक्त हो चुका है।
    पता नहीं कौन सा नशा करते हो?
    हाहाहा।



  26. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

    rajpaldular (August 16th, 2019)

  27. #1236
    Zidd lagai hai ki Bharat congress-mukt ho, jaise to ex PM Indira Gandhi ka slogan pakad liya ho "Garibi Hatao".

    Anyways, not my headache as everyone knows well to fight for themselve. Main congress sadasye hoti to khush hokar seat chhodti, business shuru karti ya naukri karti. India ka politics to aisa ho gaya hai ki dushmani jyada dikha rahe hain. Can't maintain peace like US citizens by looking for a regular change for parliamentary duties and country's ownership. Timid!

  28. #1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    I will vote for congress in future ..
    That's the spirit. Keep voting for Congress until you become the President of party one day..
    Anyways, I came here after watching Dirty Dancing. You resemble Patrick Swayze. Keep your spirit high!
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

  29. #1238
    Wiki Moderator
    Points: 30,045, Level: 75
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Referral Second Class Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger Second Class
    Login to view details.
    Let us know who is traitor in your myopic vision? Also cater to the question which Jit Asked about turn-cots of congress and other political parties joining bjp.

    Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    Call what you may others! But the fact remains that first by enacting the separatist Art. 370 the Khangress did a monumental blunder AND it did even a bigger monumental blunder by openly opposing its removal in the parliament. It spoke the language of Pakistan and homegrown separatists.

    Opposition to an issue is one thing but openly being a traitor is quite another.

    The people of this country are not fools. Good, they have seen the true colours of the Khangress, be it the questioning of surgical strikes, aftermath of balakot airstrikes or the more recent opposition to the removal of Art. 370.

    I like any other proud Indian am happy that this self created and inflicted disease (by Khangress) of Art. 370 has finally been cured by the efforts of another Indian who is tirelessly working to create a better, safe and prosperous India.

    As far as Jats are concerned, all political parties including Khangress are anti Jats. Ch. Devi Lal opposed reservation to Jats being given under Mandal commission, Behanji did Bhatta Parsaul, Ajit Singh went and stood at madrassas and not with his Jat brothers, Hooda kept sitting idle on Jat reservation and did an eyewash towards the fag end of his CMship by a hurried reservation announcement which all knew would not withstand judicial scrutiny. Many Khangressis like Capt Ajay Yadav and Kumari Shelja opposed compensation to Jat victims of riots. The bitter reality is that unfortunately Jats have lost their clout in Haryana and to some extent across North India in the absence of a tall Jat leader who has following across other castes as well.

    What about Jat brothers Sachin and his cousin who lost their lives in muzzafarnagar. We all know where and whom did the Khangress go to visit!

    Because of these blunders of Art. 370 countless men in uniform including Jats from towns and villages nearby returned home wrapped in the tricolour. If you still subscribe to the anti national ideology of the Khangress and want to vote for it, please do so by all means. After all, it is a free democratic country.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

    As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

  30. #1239
    जब दधीची की संतानें ५००० साल बाद भी Dynastic नहीं हैं, तो ७० साल में dynastic हो गई कॉंग्रेस! और कपूर फ़ैमिली फ़िल्मों में क्या dynasty नहीं कर रही हैं? इनको ओशो जैसे enlightened व्यक्ति ने समझाया था कि जातियों और धार्मिक भेदभाव छोड़ कर आपसी भाईचारा बढ़ाने को लिए संगठन का उपयोग करेंगे तो देश भी बढ़ेगा और ब्राह्मणों और घर्म का सनातन विकास होगा.

    यदी कांग्रेस और मुसलमान दबा दिये गये तो जाट, सिक्ख, सपा, तृणमूल इत्यादि की क्या बिसात ?

    लेकिन ७० वर्षों में education और computer/internet ने फ़िलहाल स्थिति को बिगड़ने नहीं दिया है, और ब्राह्मणों के अमूल्य योगदान को भी इतनी आसानी से हिन्दु नहीं भूल जाने वाले हैं. आज भी उम्मीद है कि आंतरिक उन्मादीयों पर वे ख़ुद ही समय आने पर लगाम लगा लेंगें क्योंकि उन्हें भी हम नहीं भूल सकते.
    ये हिन्दु धर्म ही है जिसने घोर विरोधी, लेकिन enlightened बुद्ध को ना सिर्फ़ भगवान माना बल्कि ग्यारहवाँ अवतार अभी माना विष्णु का.

    कांग्रेस भी detox हो गई इस बहाने अत: उम्मीद है कि विवेकानन्द की वाणी सच होगी और गिले शिकवे दूर कर सभी पार्टीयाँ भारत को नई उँचाईयों पर लेकर जाएँगीं.


    Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    The grand old party of dynasts doesn't stop surprising us.

    Despite its debacle and poor performance AGAIN, its so called leader is praised and felicitated at its top level meeting. And the sycophants who have bowed religiously in front of their masters from ONE FAMILY (royal family) for over 70 years, kneel down and look towards their royal masters.

    All the divide and rule on the basis of caste, religion, language, region etc by the Khangress and its chappu and pappu political allies has failed miserably in front of the nationalistic fervor of the common man's voice.

    I guess it would be better for the Khangress and its supporters to now contribute towards nation building rather than doing "Bharat tere tukde honge Insha Allah Insha Allah" and bringing up such non issues as the Rafaele which was the brainchild of the Dirty Tricks Department of the Khangress.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •