Thread: any Lecturer from Guru Gobind singh IP university?

any Lecturer from Guru Gobind singh IP university?

Dear friends,

I am looking for Lecturers from IP university related to Computers, mathematics etc etc departments..who can council and clear doubts of our students.

IF anyone there please let us know..

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
    Saurabh Jaglan
    Last edited by saurabhjaglan; October 12th, 2012 at 02:15 PM.
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 13th, 2012)

Can you be more specific sir please, why not any Computers and maths lecturers but only IP university lecturer.
    "So many tangles in life are ultimately hopeless that we have no appropriate sword other than laughter."
    -- Gordon William Allport (1897-1967), American psychologist

4. The Following User Says Thank You to meenu_singhch For This Useful Post:

Hi Meenu,

Thanks for the Reply,

We do have lecturers from MD university, Kurukshetra university and Gautam buddha university and from Sir chotu Ram university who can council
    the students in their exam patterns of that specif university.

Now we have students who :

1.Got admission in IP university but also cleared NDA exams and prepared for that but they unfortunately were not able to crack the interviews now they have already skipped the syllabus

2. Those students who got admission in first counselling in some college but they got good college in 2nd counselling these students also faced problems in sessional exams.

now we have to guide these talented students to how to coverup the subjects and how to solve their queries and how to get maximum marks.
    So we are searching for lecturers and Professors from IP university so that we can arrange seminars for such students at our place

Can you suggest us a few names?

Thanks in advance,
    Regards,
    Saurabh Jaglan

Quote Originally Posted by meenu_singhch View Post
    Can you be more specific sir please, why not any Computers and maths lecturers but only IP university lecturer.
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

No Jaglan Sir, I dont know anyone in IP university. I asked this for the reason if i can help you out in anything as i had served as lecturer in shukh dev singh college for some time and right now working as Sr. IT professional for past few years. So in related to computers, I will be really happy to help if i can be of any help, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by saurabhjaglan View Post
    Hi Meenu,

Thanks for the Reply,

We do have lecturers from MD university, Kurukshetra university and Gautam buddha university and from Sir chotu Ram university who can council
    the students in their exam patterns of that specif university.

Now we have students who :

1.Got admission in IP university but also cleared NDA exams and prepared for that but they unfortunately were not able to crack the interviews now they have already skipped the syllabus

2. Those students who got admission in first counselling in some college but they got good college in 2nd counselling these students also faced problems in sessional exams.

now we have to guide these talented students to how to coverup the subjects and how to solve their queries and how to get maximum marks.
    So we are searching for lecturers and Professors from IP university so that we can arrange seminars for such students at our place

Can you suggest us a few names?

Thanks in advance,
    Regards,
    Saurabh Jaglan
    "So many tangles in life are ultimately hopeless that we have no appropriate sword other than laughter."
    -- Gordon William Allport (1897-1967), American psychologist

Thanks for the reply meenu.

atleast you came ,replied and shows your concern for us.
    Thanks for your time nice lady.

Regards,
    Saurabh

Quote Originally Posted by meenu_singhch View Post
    No Jaglan Sir, I dont know anyone in IP university. I asked this for the reason if i can help you out in anything as i had served as lecturer in shukh dev singh college for some time and right now working as Sr. IT professional for past few years. So in related to computers, I will be really happy to help if i can be of any help, please let me know.