Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Rahul Gandhi Joke Book

Wink Rahul Gandhi Joke Book

NEW DELHI: The Congress released amid much fanfare The Official Rahul Gandhi Joke Book at an invitation-only press conference in New Delhi on Monday.

The special-edition volume, mainly a compilation of jokes that trended non-stop for 48 hours on Twitter in India after Rahul Gandhi's recent Punjab visit, contained most of the jokes that were hashtagged #YoRahulSoDumb, besides other Rahul Gandhi jokes that have been doing the rounds of cyberspace for the past few years.

The volume was released by Mr Rahul Gandhi himself, who looked cheerful and optimistic and wore a fool's cap and a clown's nose to mark the occasion. "This," said Mr Gandhi, "is a very proud moment for me when I, in my personal capacity, have been able to generate miles of smiles across Twitterati in India." He paused for a moment and fished out a calculator to figure out how many miles of smiles he had created. "It's ten thousand miles out of a total seven thousand," he said in a victorious tone, "that's ten out of every seven!" The crowd, which also included many Rahul Gandhi fans who managed to get an invite, went berserk with joy and applauded loudly. "Kaangress ke haath, hasmukh voters ke saath," said Mr Gandhi, and everybody yelled in approval.

Quoting from the volume, Mr Gandhi said, "Here's one joke I'm particularly fond of - Why did Rahul touch the livewire? Because he wanted to be more powerful. And here's another: Why did Rahul try to buy the Deccan Chargers? Because he thought they could charge his cellphone."

It was Mr Gandhi's intelligent and well-informed remarks on the drug problem among the youth of Punjab that sparked the spate of jokes on Twitter and made #YoRahulSoDumb trend non-stop for almost two days, a feat rarely achieved even by the most liberal standards in the Indian cyberspace. "This is also an opportunity for me to thank my millions of smitten fans who have taken the pains to write, compile and circulate these jokes with lots of affection and respect for me," Mr Gandhi added.

Dr Manmohan Singh, who also shared the stage with the Gandhi scion, added that the trend generates happiness and positivity all round despite Arvind Kejriwal continuing with his unabated crusade against corruption armed with documentary proof. Mr Singh welcomed the Official Rahul Gandhi Joke Book as a progressive move to counter the negativity and sullied image of the nation that was being projected by Kejriwal and his IAC. "Silence is golden, and dumb people make no enemies, just like dead men tell no tales," he said at the press conference in the auditorium that was packed to the brim.

A Congress spokesperson said electronic versions in .pdf, .mobi and .epub formats will be shortly made available on the AICC website for those using e-readers and tablets. An SMS joke book along the same lines is also in the works, he added. Special previews have been made available as memes on Twitter and also on Google Books, and subsidised versions for students and weaker sections of society would also be printed in accordance with the party's policies, he said.

The press conference was attended among others by senior Congress leaders Digvijaya Singh, Salman Khurshid, Ambika Soni, Renuka Chowdhury, Kapil Sibal, P. Chidambaram and key members of the Gandhi family including Robert Vadra and Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, both of whom were happy that that the focus of family assets moved from landed property to intellectual property. They both called the volume a valuable family asset that they were proud to share with the nation.

Talking to journalists on television, former ally Mamata Banerjee expressed her disapproval of all things funny, which included jokes and cartoons. Opposition leaders Sushma Swaraj and LK Advani called the joke book a cruel joke on the state of the country's democratic values. Mayawati, while mulling on her decision to support the Congress, said courtesy lines should also acknowledge the contribution of all allies who lie, as also those who don't.

The press conference ended on a happy note with Republic Bananas and People Mangoes (both genetically modified brands, soft and seedless) served as refreshments.

महाबला महावीर्या महासत्यपराक्रमा: |
    सर्वांगे क्षत्रिया जट्टा देवकल्पा दृढ़व्रताः ||

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SandeepSirohi For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 16th, 2012), anilsangwan (October 16th, 2012), cooljat (March 18th, 2013), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016), jaatdesi (October 16th, 2012), rajpaldular (October 16th, 2012), ravinderjeet (December 27th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (November 21st, 2012), satyenderdeswal (October 16th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (October 20th, 2012)

राहुल = मा हम इस देश को कब तक लूटेंगे ?
    सोनिया = बेटा "जब तक है जान" !
    राहुल = इसमे हमारा साथ कौन देगा ?
    सोनिया = "सन ऑफ सरदार (मनमोहन)
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to rskankara For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 16th, 2012), cooljat (December 26th, 2012), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016), karan (July 18th, 2013), navdeepkhatkar (November 18th, 2012), op1955 (January 18th, 2013), rajpaldular (January 2nd, 2013), rameshlakra (November 16th, 2012), ravinderjeet (December 27th, 2012), rekhasmriti (November 16th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (November 16th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (March 18th, 2013), satyenderdeswal (November 16th, 2012), sunnytewatia (March 20th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (November 18th, 2012), vikasJAT (March 19th, 2013), vineshrana (April 18th, 2013), VPannu (November 22nd, 2012)

एक दिन राजीव गाँधी अचानक नर्क में बैठे बैठे हँसने लगे !!
    इंदरा ने पूछा कि क्यों हँस रहे हो ??
    राजीव हँसते हुए बोले कि इस सोनिया से शादी तो मैने की पर
    भुगतना मनमोहन को पड़ रहा है !!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SALURAM For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 20th, 2013), Bisky (August 24th, 2013), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016), karan (July 18th, 2013), op1955 (January 18th, 2013), rajpaldular (January 2nd, 2013), ravinderjeet (December 27th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (November 22nd, 2012), vijaykajla1 (November 22nd, 2012), vikasJAT (March 19th, 2013), vineshrana (April 18th, 2013)

One day Rahul Gandhi went out to check his mail box. There was nothing in it. His neighbour who was also out there gives him a weird look. An hour later he goes back out to his mailbox and goes back in ‘cause there was nothing in it and his neighbour goes “What the hell is he doing?” An hour later he goes back out side and looks in the mailbox and there is nothing in it. Finally the neighbour gets curious enough to ask him what he was doing. Rahul Gandhi says, “My stupid computer keeps saying you’ve got mail.”
    H.O.D. (Dept. of Common Sense)

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sanjeev1984 For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 20th, 2013), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016), op1955 (January 18th, 2013), rajpaldular (January 2nd, 2013), ravinderjeet (December 27th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (November 22nd, 2012), vijaypooniya (January 28th, 2015)

एक बार एक द्वीप पर राहुल गांधी (भोंदू) और उसके
    पार्टी के दो मित्र फस गए थे। वे तीनों यही सोच रहे थे
    कि 100 मील तैरकर घर कैसे पहुंचा जाए।
    फिर राहुल के पहले मित्र नेहिम्मत दिखाई और तैरता हुआ
    50 मील का रास्ता पार कर लिया। लेकिन वह थक गए और
    डूब गए।
    अब दुसरे मित्र ने सोचा कि चलो, मैं भी कोशिश करके देख
    लेता हूं। वह भी 75 मील के करीब तक तैर कर गए और डूब
    गए।
    अब राहुल भोंदू की बारी थी।
    उसने मन ही मन सोचा : अब मैं अकेला यहां क्या करूंगा। मैं
    भी हिम्मत कर ही लूं। यह सोचकर उसने पानी में छलांग
    लगा दी।
    50 मील तैरने के बाद उसे लगा कि अब मैं थक गया हूं। आगे
    बढूंगा तो डूब जाऊंगा। यह सोच कर राहुल भोंदू तैरता हूआ
    वापस द्वीप पर चला आया।
    जय भारत

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SALURAM For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 20th, 2013), bazardparveen (January 21st, 2013), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016), op1955 (January 18th, 2013), rajpaldular (January 2nd, 2013), rekhasmriti (December 26th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (December 29th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (March 18th, 2013), sivach (December 27th, 2012), sunnytewatia (March 20th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (December 26th, 2012), vikda (January 19th, 2013)

Soonya-beta apple khaoge?
    Aaul baba- nahi
    soonya-beta orange khaoge?
    Aaul baba-nahi
    Sonya-beta kele khaoge?
    Aaul baba- nahi
    Soonya- bilkul baap par hi gya hai.
    Desh hi khaega.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SALURAM For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 20th, 2013), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016), op1955 (January 18th, 2013), rajpaldular (January 2nd, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 2nd, 2013), sanjeev1984 (March 18th, 2013), sunnytewatia (March 20th, 2013), vikasJAT (March 19th, 2013), vineshrana (April 18th, 2013)

Kuch tweets aaj ki chintan shivir par :

-राहुल गांधी कांग्रेस के वो कुली हैं जिसे देश का बहुत बड़ा भार जबर्दस्ती दिया जा रहा है और जो उसे उठाने के लायक नहीं हैं।

-राहुल गांधी का चिंतन शिविर ठीक वैसा है जैसा कि मायावती का मिस इंडिया कॉन्टेस्ट में हिस्सा लेना।

-डर लग रहा है कि घोषणाओं के दौर में कहीं राहुल गांधी को युवा न घोषित कर दें। वैसे इस युवा की उम्र क्या है।

-राहुल गांधी का विजन ठीक वैसा जैसा कि उदय चोपड़ा की एक्टिंग।

-चिंतन शिविर में लोग इस बात पर विचार करेंगे कि कैसे सिद्ध किया जाए कि राहुल गांधी रोहित शर्मा से अच्छा प्रदर्शन करते हैं।

-गुरु दिग्विजय और चेला राहुल एक साथ एक ही मंच पर। भई वाह क्या बात है।

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 20th, 2013), cooljat (March 18th, 2013), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016), op1955 (January 18th, 2013), rajpaldular (January 18th, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 18th, 2013), SandeepSirohi (January 18th, 2013), sanjeev1984 (March 18th, 2013), sivach (January 19th, 2013), spdeshwal (January 18th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (January 18th, 2013), vijaypooniya (January 28th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Kuch tweets aaj ki chintan shivir par :

-राहुल गांधी कांग्रेस के वो कुली हैं जिसे देश का बहुत बड़ा भार जबर्दस्ती दिया जा रहा है और जो उसे उठाने के लायक नहीं हैं।

-राहुल गांधी का चिंतन शिविर ठीक वैसा है जैसा कि मायावती का मिस इंडिया कॉन्टेस्ट में हिस्सा लेना।

-डर लग रहा है कि घोषणाओं के दौर में कहीं राहुल गांधी को युवा न घोषित कर दें। वैसे इस युवा की उम्र क्या है।

-राहुल गांधी का विजन ठीक वैसा जैसा कि उदय चोपड़ा की एक्टिंग।

-चिंतन शिविर में लोग इस बात पर विचार करेंगे कि कैसे सिद्ध किया जाए कि राहुल गांधी रोहित शर्मा से अच्छा प्रदर्शन करते हैं।

-गुरु दिग्विजय और चेला राहुल एक साथ एक ही मंच पर। भई वाह क्या बात है।
    एक ओर फेमस :

कांग्रेसी नारा लगा रहे हैं कि देश का युवा कैसा हो, राहुल गांधी जैसा हो। इतने में राहुल खुश होकर अपनी मम्मी से कहते हैं कि मम्मी मेरी त्वचा से मेरी उम्र का पता ही नहीं चलता।

महाबला महावीर्या महासत्यपराक्रमा: |
    सर्वांगे क्षत्रिया जट्टा देवकल्पा दृढ़व्रताः ||

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SandeepSirohi For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 20th, 2013), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016), op1955 (January 18th, 2013), rajpaldular (March 11th, 2013), sanjeev1984 (March 18th, 2013), sivach (January 19th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (January 18th, 2013), vikda (January 19th, 2013)

कांग्रेस महासचिव राहुल गांधी जब भी कोई बयान देते हैं वो सोशल नेटवर्किंग साइटों पर उसकी जमकर खिल्ली उड़ाई जाती है। इस बार जब राहुल गांधी ने कहा कि वह शादी नहीं करेंगे तो ट्विटरियों ने कई मजेदार प्रतिक्रियाएँ दी।
    -राहुल गांधी के शादी से इंकार करने की खुशी में रॉबर्ट वाड्रा ने पार्टी दे डाली।
    -अभय गोयल

-ठीक है भई। एनडी तिवारी बनने से तो अच्छा है कि राहुल गांधी ही बने रहें।
    -दीपांकर दासगुप्ता

-राहुल गांधी ने अपनी जिंदगी में पहली बार कोई सही फैसला किया है।
    -मंदार नाइक

-राहुल गांधी के बयान से मुझे मिस्टर इंडिया फिल्म का वो डायलॉग याद आ गया जिसमें अन्नू कपूर श्रीदेवी से कहते हैं कि लोग शादी के बाद बच्चे ही क्यों पैदा करते हैं।
    -पल्लवी कामत

-राहुल गांधी के पिता पारसी थे। उनकी दादी के पिता ब्राह्माण थे। उनकी मां कैथोलिक हैं। लगता है राहुल गांधी कन्फ्यूज हो गए कि अब वे किस जाति की लड़की से शादी करें। इसलिए उन्होंने इंकार कर दिया।
    -नमन कपूर

-वैसे राहुल गांधी जैसा पति सबको मिलना चाहिए। जिसका नाम है, पैसा है, देखने में भी हैंडसम, लेकिन दिमाग से पैदल।
    -द वीड स्मोकर
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 20th, 2013), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016)

Bhondu Rahul Gandhi walks into ICICI Bank to cash a check. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning Ma'am, would you please cash this check for me?"

Cashier: "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?"

Bhondu Rahul : "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Vice President of the Congress Party. future indian PM.

Cashier: "Look Sir here is an example of what we can do. One day, Sachin Tendulkar came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Sachin he pulled out his bat and made a beautiful shot across the bank. With that shot we knew him to be Sachin and cashed his check."
    "Another time, Mahesh Bhupati came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and made a fabulous shot whereas the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his check.
    So, sir what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, future indian PM, Rahul Gandhi?"

Bawaligaad Raul Vinci stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says:
    "Honestly, my mind is a total blank... There is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do; I just don't have a clue".

Cashier: "Sir 500 ke note dun ya 1000 ke?
    Last edited by rajpaldular; March 18th, 2013 at 11:02 AM.
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 20th, 2013), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016), sunnytewatia (March 20th, 2013)

भोंदू राहुल की पचास वर्ष की आयु में विवाह हुआ.

विवाह के पश्चात सोनिया अपनी बहु को लेकर अपने तीर्थ स्थान वेटिकन गयी. वहाँ से वेनिस में नाव [गोंदेलिजा] पर घूमते हुए सोनिया ने भोंदू राहुल से पूछा बेटा यदि नाव डूब गयी तो तुम पहले किसे बचाओगे?

भोंदू राहुल के कुछ बोलने से पूर्व ही बहु ने कहा -- सुनिए आप मम्मी जी को पहले बचाइएगा.

सोनिया अत्यन्त हर्ष में डूब गयी एवं बोली पिग्विजय जी ने बहुत अच्छे संस्कारी खानदान में मेरे बेटे का सम्बन्ध करवाया है.

बहु बोली -- माँ जी पचास वर्ष के अधेड़ की जवान पत्नी हूँ, मुझे बचाने के लिए सैंकड़ों लोग नदी में कूद पड़ेंगे !!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 20th, 2013), anuragsunda (July 26th, 2013), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016), sunnytewatia (March 20th, 2013)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Rahul baba ki shadi kaise hogi. Har Rally mein Sonia ji logo se bolti hain " Sonia ko Bahu-mat do.......... Sonia ko Bahu-mat do........... Sonia ko Bahu-mat do".

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rameshlakra For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 20th, 2013), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016), rajpaldular (March 20th, 2013), vipinrathee (March 22nd, 2013)

रे भाई दुलारे तन्नै तो गंदगी फैलाण मै चाला पाड़ राख्या सै I मोटी ए गोली खा के जाम राख्या सै ताई नै I कौनसी पार्टी की एजेंसी ले राखी सै आजकाल I अक फ्री मै लाग़ रह्या सै कूड़ा सा बगान डाकी I अर शर्म भाजगी जमा तेरी इस गंदगी like करण आले लोगां की भी I निंदा का भी कोए स्टैण्डर्ड होणा चाहिए I बांस उठा दी तमने जाटलैंड पै I

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vvk1987 For This Useful Post:

desijat (March 20th, 2013), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016), singhvp (March 20th, 2013)

जाटलैंड पर कूड़ा-फेंक प्रतियोगिता ले लिए अगर कोई अवार्ड होता तो निश्चित रूप से राजपाल दुलार एंड कंपनी को ही मिलता i

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

desijat (March 22nd, 2013), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by singhvp View Post
    जाटलैंड पर कूड़ा-फेंक प्रतियोगिता ले लिए अगर कोई अवार्ड होता तो निश्चित रूप से राजपाल दुलार एंड कंपनी को ही मिलता i
    Vpji ,after above line you are not far behind either
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 20th, 2013), anuragsunda (July 26th, 2013), cooljat (March 20th, 2013), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016), karan (July 18th, 2013), rajpaldular (March 20th, 2013), sanjeev1984 (March 20th, 2013), sunnytewatia (March 20th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (March 20th, 2013), VPannu (March 20th, 2013)

VP Ji ab yaha kis baat pe ladai cheed ri hai????????????????
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 20th, 2013), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    Vpji ,after above line you are not far behind either
    Rinkuji ,after above line you are not far behind either

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VPannu For This Useful Post:

deependra (March 20th, 2013), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016), sunnytewatia (March 20th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by vvk1987 View Post
    रे भाई दुलारे तन्नै तो गंदगी फैलाण मै चाला पाड़ राख्या सै I मोटी ए गोली खा के जाम राख्या सै ताई नै I कौनसी पार्टी की एजेंसी ले राखी सै आजकाल I अक फ्री मै लाग़ रह्या सै कूड़ा सा बगान डाकी I अर शर्म भाजगी जमा तेरी इस गंदगी like करण आले लोगां की भी I निंदा का भी कोए स्टैण्डर्ड होणा चाहिए I बांस उठा दी तमने जाटलैंड पै I
    मर्यादा में रहकर ही मैं लिखता हूँ। आप लोगों की भाषा से ही ज्ञात हो रहा है कि मेरे लिखे हुए से कहाँ-कहाँ पीड़ा हो रही है?तू-तड़ाक करके लिखना शोभा नहीं देता आप लोगों को । व्यक्तिगत टिपण्णी तो मैंने आप लोगों पर नहीं की, फिर इतनी मिर्चें क्यों लग रही हैं?

यदि मुझे नरेन्द्र मोदी में एक श्रेष्ठ नेता के गुण दीखते हैं तो मैं अवश्य मोदी की प्रशंसा करूँगा एवं कांग्रेस तथा नकली गाँधी परिवार मुझे बुरा लगता है तो मैं उनकी खुलकर निंदा करूँगा, ठीक उसी प्रकार आपको यदि नरेन्द्र मोदी एक अच्छे नेता नहीं दिखाई देते तो आप उनकी आलोचना करें, परन्तु मुझे व्यक्तिगत रूप से निशाना ना बनाया जाये।

विवेक कुमार ! ये 'डाकी' क्या होता है, मुझे ज्ञात है पर मैं यदि आपको भी 'डाकी' कहकर पुकारूँ तो क्या आपको अच्छा लगेगा?

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 20th, 2013), cooljat (March 20th, 2013), hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016), karan (July 18th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    मर्यादा में रहकर ही मैं लिखता हूँ। आप लोगों की भाषा से ही ज्ञात हो रहा है कि मेरे लिखे हुए से कहाँ-कहाँ पीड़ा हो रही है?तू-तड़ाक करके लिखना शोभा नहीं देता आप लोगों को । व्यक्तिगत टिपण्णी तो मैंने आप लोगों पर नहीं की, फिर इतनी मिर्चें क्यों लग रही हैं?

यदि मुझे नरेन्द्र मोदी में एक श्रेष्ठ नेता के गुण दीखते हैं तो मैं अवश्य मोदी की प्रशंसा करूँगा एवं कांग्रेस तथा नकली गाँधी परिवार मुझे बुरा लगता है तो मैं उनकी खुलकर निंदा करूँगा, ठीक उसी प्रकार आपको यदि नरेन्द्र मोदी एक अच्छे नेता नहीं दिखाई देते तो आप उनकी आलोचना करें, परन्तु मुझे व्यक्तिगत रूप से निशाना ना बनाया जाये।

विवेक कुमार ! ये 'डाकी' क्या होता है, मुझे ज्ञात है पर मैं यदि आपको भी 'डाकी' कहकर पुकारूँ तो क्या आपको अच्छा लगेगा?

bhai bina baat kyu ladai karo ho...........yo tagga Rahul Gandhi pe chuttkale likhan ne suru kara tha.........aade b apni apni party khater ladan lage.
    ya baat achi to ni lagi......

hasan khater chuttkale hoya kare.....na ki ek dusre ka sir fodan khater.
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016), rskankara (March 20th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post

Bhai is 'डाकी'word pe thoda parkash gaireo........main b nue e bol diya karu....matlab na bera tha.....matlab bataio bhai tawle se........
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

40. The Following User Says Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

hrdhaka (July 2nd, 2016)