Thread: who YOU are ?

who YOU are ?

I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (November 8th, 2012)

You are human being and as such the best creation of the God.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

amankadian (November 8th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (November 8th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (November 20th, 2012), vicky84 (November 8th, 2012), vikasJAT (November 8th, 2012)

Destiny :- If you make it byself. you would know about it but you don't.
    Only by joy and sorrow does a person know anything about themselves and their destiny. They learn what to do and what to avoid

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amankadian For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (November 28th, 2012)

Know Yourself

Always keep the faith, have a sense of humor, and do good deeds at random in your life. God will always have your back, if only you'll let Him. Don't take self so seriously. Keep levity in your daily life, as it really is the best medicine. Give aid to strangers, and the blessings will come back to you ten-fold, impacting their life and yours in a positive way. It might only be a smile, opening a door for someone, a small donation, or giving guidance along the way; but it will leave you with a positive affirmation of your good deeds.

It's a matter of validation of one person to another that we see them, that we care, and that they matter. We all need that sense of worth. Too often we fail in acknowledging one another, as we should. Make a concerted effort to say, "hi, hello, howdy, and thank you whenever you can, because it'll make a difference in keeping a positive attitude.

You don't need to worry about what others have or don't have. You don't need to keep up with the "Jones" or your friends, because you are living your life, not theirs. Be you. Do yourself. Find what you enjoy doing and be that in your living. Enjoy your work, for one-third of each day is spent in your labors. Find the right life partner, for your joy and happiness in life depends upon it. Live an exemplary life, for you are an influence to others who are looking for guidance in life. Know that God is always there for you, meeting your needs, guiding your pathway, and loving you more than you love yourself.

Don't wait until you are on your deathbed and talk about your coulda-woulda-shouldas and regret what you have or have not done. Instead, be prepared to meet your Maker with a smile on your face, reflecting the accomplishments of your life. I'm thankful to have enjoyed the things I always wanted-----a fulfilling and joyful life. You can't ask for any more than that.
    Lost my cell..All are requested to send your contact details with name pls...

Happiness is not something you find, It's something you create.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to satyenderdeswal For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (November 8th, 2012), Prikshit (November 8th, 2012), saurabhjaglan (November 9th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (November 20th, 2012)

This is the question whose answer is to be searched throughtout your lifetime. The answer to this question comes in when you are on your death bed.
    A live example is Bal thackrey....the mass gathered was his real earning and an answer to who he was.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

vipinrathee (November 20th, 2012)

iski haath ki rekha mainumar ki rekha nahi hai
    Quote Originally Posted by saurabhjaglan View Post
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

RavinderSura (November 27th, 2012)

A person in present times is of no guilt only twice, before birth and after death, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    This is the question whose answer is to be searched throughtout your lifetime. The answer to this question comes in when you are on your death bed.
    A live example is Bal thackrey....the mass gathered was his real earning and an answer to who he was.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

To Prikshit's post:
    Probably that mass was making sure that he was actually gone!

(My apologies if I hurt someone's sensitivity)

To OP:
    Agree in toto.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annch For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (November 20th, 2012), rskankara (November 20th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by annch View Post
    To Prikshit's post:
    Probably that mass was making sure that he was actually gone!

(My apologies if I hurt someone's sensitivity)

To OP:
    Agree in toto.
    Lol !! Good one.
    A gathering of mass of arnd 20 lakhs, that too in a place like mumbai says so much.

@Vikas : Yeah you are partially right on this, before birth is ok but not necessarily after birth.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

annch (November 20th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (November 22nd, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    A person in present times is of no guilt only twice, before birth and after death, no?
    Deep philosophy, indeed!!

Subhash mahla
    Subhash Mahla... www.facebook.com/subhashmahla

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    On similar line; 2 hi tarah k log jivan mein ache hain ek vo aaya nhi n ek jo chala gya.
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (December 10th, 2012), saurabhjaglan (December 10th, 2012)