Thread: Haryana School Teachers Recruitment Notice

Haryana School Teachers Recruitment Notice

Haryana School Teachers Recruitment Board invites on line applications for recruitment of 8763 + 1107 posts of PRT teachers by 8th December, 2012, 5.00 pm.
    Log in for details regarding age, eligibility, procedures and other related issues :

Application form and deposit of fee: www.recruitment.cdacmohali.in
    for detailed advertisement: www.tribuneindia.com [ page 17 dated November 8, 2012].

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (November 8th, 2012), anuragsunda (November 17th, 2012), Arveend (November 8th, 2012), deependra (November 17th, 2012), deshi-jat (November 8th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (November 9th, 2012), Prikshit (November 8th, 2012), reenu (November 8th, 2012), satyenderdeswal (November 8th, 2012), vikasJAT (November 8th, 2012)

Kindly note:

The closing date for online submission of application is : 08.12.2012 5.00 P M.

The closing date for deposit of application fee for the above mentioned advertised posts by the office of Haryana School Teachers Selection Board, Harton Bhawan, Bays No. 73-76, Sector 2, Panchkula is :

12.12.2012 4.00 P M.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (November 8th, 2012), reenu (November 8th, 2012)

Thank you Sir sharing for such a useful information !!

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Haryana School Teachers Recruitment Board invites on line applications for recruitment of 8763 + 1107 posts of PRT teachers by 8th December, 2012, 5.00 pm.
    Log in for details regarding age, eligibility, procedures and other related issues :

Application form and deposit of fee: www.recruitment.cdacmohali.in
    for detailed advertisement: www.tribuneindia.com [ page 17 dated November 8, 2012].

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reenu For This Useful Post:

anuragsunda (November 17th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (November 8th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post

Bhala ho balkaan ka..... best wishes to those who'll be applying...
    Last edited by ssgoyat; November 8th, 2012 at 08:41 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

anuragsunda (November 17th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (November 8th, 2012)

Jisne HTET or STET pass ni kar rakha, vo apply kar sakte hain ya nahi?????????????????????????
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (November 9th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (November 8th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by vikasJAT View Post
    Jisne HTET or STET pass ni kar rakha, vo apply kar sakte hain ya nahi?????????????????????????
    Vikas Ji,

Thanks

Good question

Quote Originally Posted by deshi-jat View Post
    Good question
    rate kitna ak hoga bhai naukri luwaan ka??

I have no clue. Anil Sangwan may have some idea. I have seen many applicants from Jhajjar Dist got teachers job (Ad-hoc) in recent years, without paying anything

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post

15. The Following User Says Thank You to deshi-jat For This Useful Post:

vikasJAT (November 10th, 2012)

Bhai Kirshan, mai to majak me bujhu tha.. Waise Ad-hoc ki post ke liye paise dena bevkoofi hi hia.. Adhoc ki post me DEO paise kha sakta hai lagwane ke naam ke, par MLA wgarah inse dur rahte hai (moti kamaayi nahi hoti isliye).

Aur yha jo post hai wo regular basis ki hai.. scale 9300+GP4200 hai...to andaajan 10-12 lakh hona chaiye rate.. 100 post hongi to 85-90 paise wale hi lagenge! Aur ye haalat akele haryana ke nahi sari state govt jobs ke hai. Na jachti ho to aaj ka jagran padh lena bhai.. news aayi hai ki 6 aise logo ko naukri di gayi hai jo screening me FAIL the.. soch lo kaise lage honge!
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (November 9th, 2012), ravinderjeet (November 9th, 2012)

Yes candidate can aaply for this who has not cleared HTET or STET but must have 4 years of experience in teaching and they have to clear HTET or STET by 1st April 2015 otherwise their job will be terminated.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reenu For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (November 9th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (November 9th, 2012), vikasJAT (November 10th, 2012)

Dr. Singh, are you related to the CDAC in any way? I am asking for some business interest.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (November 9th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Dr. Singh, are you related to the CDAC in any way? I am asking for some business interest.
    Friend,

The answer is NO.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by deshi-jat View Post
    Good question
    For answer to this good question, kind attention of Vikasji and Krishanji is invited to post no 11 [ posted above ] in this thread posted by Ms. Renu Joon.

Thanks.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; November 9th, 2012 at 05:28 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

deshi-jat (November 9th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by reenu View Post
    Yes candidate can aaply for this who has not cleared HTET or STET but must have 4 years of experience in teaching and they have to clear HTET or STET by 1st April 2015 otherwise their job will be terminated.
    Thanks Reenu..............
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    hahahhahaha mane tere te ise e reply ki umeed thi.

dakki kitte to bina rishwat baat kar liya kar............jitt b jave bhav-tav jaroor karna
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

27. The Following User Says Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (November 10th, 2012)

Kasse, sarkari naukri muft me na mile bhai.. Center ki jobs me fir bhi fairness hai, par state govt ki job me khoob ghapadchoth hai.. example manne pichli post me de e diya..

29. The Following User Says Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

vikasJAT (November 14th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Hi,

I think your concern is about Centre for Development of Advance computing. I have been using C-DAC computing facility extensively for last 2 years. Please specify your interest clearly.

Regards,
    Anurag