Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25

Thread: केजरीवाल एंड पार्टी

Rebels' meet: Will crack whip on attendees, warns AAP

A day ahead of a meeting called by dissidents Prashant Bhushan and Yogendra Yadav, AAP today spelled out its warning to party members that its top-decision making panels would determine what action would be taken against those found accepting the rebel camp's invitation.

Well, is this the swaraj that Kejriwal was talking about? How is this whip different then the Sonia's whip in Congress? Looks like Kejriwal's AAP is following the Congress's foot steps.

This leaves only the BJP with some good party level policies.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (April 14th, 2015), cooljat (April 13th, 2015)

AAP PAC to decide the fate of Prashant Bhushan, Yogendra Yadav today: The Political Affairs Committee of the Aam Aadmi Party will meet on Wednesday amidst indications of strong action against dissident leaders Prashant Bhushan and Yogendra Yadav.

The panel is expected to refer the case of Yadav and Bhushan to the disciplinary committee of the party's Delhi unit after the duo organised Swaraj Samvad convention at Gurgaon.In the convention, the leaders announced floating of a new group and also lashed out at the party leadership, questioning "lack of inner party democracy and transparency" in the party.

Read this story HERE
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Whatever is happening in AAP, was all written on wall. I wrote in one of my post that this party is bound to break into groups. Once again I am repeating that the fate of this party will be like that of Janta party in 1977. To be blunt, our people deserve all this. ... kehna "Tau Jhagdoo ka. ibb le lo dokke".

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (April 21st, 2015), Prikshit (April 22nd, 2015), RKhatkar (April 23rd, 2015), ssgoyat (April 21st, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Whatever is happening in AAP, was all written on wall. I wrote in one of my post that this party is bound to break into groups. Once again I am repeating that the fate of this party will be like that of Janta party in 1977. To be blunt, our people deserve all this. ... kehna "Tau Jhagdoo ka. ibb le lo dokke".

RK^2
    Exactly! They have come to 40-50% of the promises and the percentage will further decline in their own words. Waise ye delhi ke liye acha hua ya bura hua kehna galat hai as "Janta ki aadat kharab hai, pta hote hue bhi galat krne me mazza aata hai".
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

आज "आप" ने ट्वीट दुवारा सीधा पर्सारण किया आत्महत्या का
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev_balyan View Post
    आज "आप" ने ट्वीट दुवारा सीधा पर्सारण किया आत्महत्या का
    एक हृदय विदारक घटना में इस देश के एक लाचार किसान ने अपने प्राणों की आहुति दे दी। विद्रूप तो यह है कि सारे राजनीतिक दल इस घटना के बाद बस राजनैतिक बयानबाज़ी करते नज़र आये।

संवेदनहीनता की हद को पार करते हुए इस देश की कथित आम आदमियों की पार्टी को अपनी किसान रैली की सफ़लता की ज्यादा चिंता थी। तभी शायद पेड़ पर झूलते किसान को अंतिम सांसें लेते देखकर भी उनका दिल नहीं पसीजा। घिन होती है ऐसी राजनीति से।

लाशो पर राजनीति की इस देश की पुरानी परम्परा रही है। फिर वही विरोध प्रदर्शनों का दौर चलेगा। राजनीतिक नफ़े नुक्सान का आकलन करके बयानबाजी होगी। हर कोई किसान हितो का रक्षक बनता दिखेगा। कुछेक दिनों के शोरगुल के बाद फिर वही सड़ांध मारती राजनीति अपने पुराने ढर्रे पर वापस आ जाएगी। किसानो का संघर्ष अनवरत ज़ारी रहेगा।
    लेकिन क्या केंद्र सरकार इस पूरे घटनाक्रम का संज्ञान लेगी। या फिर किसानो की समस्याओ से मुँह मोड़कर चिर कुम्भकर्णी निंद्रा में सोयी रहेगी।
    बस वक़्त ही बताएगा कि कितने किसानो की बलि अभी और चढ़नी बाकी है।
    Last edited by ayushkadyan; April 23rd, 2015 at 10:28 AM.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

RKhatkar (April 23rd, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    एक हृदय विदारक घटना में इस देश के एक लाचार किसान ने अपने प्राणों की आहुति दे दी। विद्रूप तो यह है कि सारे राजनीतिक दल इस घटना के बाद बस राजनैतिक बयानबाज़ी करते नज़र आये।

संवेदनहीनता की हद को पार करते हुए इस देश की कथित आम आदमियों की पार्टी को अपनी किसान रैली की सफ़लता की ज्यादा चिंता थी। तभी शायद पेड़ पर झूलते किसान को अंतिम सांसें लेते देखकर भी उनका दिल नहीं पसीजा। घिन होती है ऐसी राजनीति से।

लाशो पर राजनीति की इस देश की पुरानी परम्परा रही है। फिर वही विरोध प्रदर्शनों का दौर चलेगा। राजनीतिक नफ़े नुक्सान का आकलन करके बयानबाजी होगी। हर कोई किसान हितो का रक्षक बनता दिखेगा। कुछेक दिनों के शोरगुल के बाद फिर वही सड़ांध मारती राजनीति अपने पुराने ढर्रे पर वापस आ जाएगी। किसानो का संघर्ष अनवरत ज़ारी रहेगा।
    लेकिन क्या केंद्र सरकार इस पूरे घटनाक्रम का संज्ञान लेगी। या फिर किसानो की समस्याओ से मुँह मोड़कर चिर कुम्भकर्णी निंद्रा में सोयी रहेगी।
    बस वक़्त ही बताएगा कि कितने किसानो की बलि अभी और चढ़नी बाकी है।
    Bhai jaan inn raliyon me bhaag lene wala harr insaan kisan nahi hota. Kiss real kisan ko fursat hai fasal katne ke inn dinon me rally me aane ki ? Please go through this news item and memebrs will find the reality of this man who hanged himself;

http://m.ibnkhabar.com/news/140319/1...source=message

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (April 30th, 2015), ayushkadyan (April 23rd, 2015), cooljat (April 24th, 2015), ManjeetS (April 29th, 2015), rohittewatia (April 27th, 2015)

Bhai jaan inn raliyon me bhaag lene wala harr insaan kisan nahi hota. Kiss real kisan ko fursat hai fasal katne ke inn dinon me rally me aane ki ? Please go through this news item and memebrs will find the reality of this man who hanged himself;

RK^2
    Totally agreed with you Sir ji...If he was not a pure farmer or you can say more of a politician, still a person's death in public rally can't be justified. The cold blooded response shown by the AAP party leaders while the victim was hanging on tree is not acceptable at all.
    They didn't call off the rally even after the incident shows politics is above all for them.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

इस बात से कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता कि अत्महत्या करने वाला किसान था या नहीं लेकिन इतना जरूर है कि मरने वाला एक इंसान जरूर था | ऐसे हालत मे केजरीवाल से रैलि की स्पीच तुरन्त बंद करने व इसको स्थगित करने की घोषणा करने की आशा जरूर थी | भगदड़ से बचने के लिए दो मिन्ट का मौन व बाद मे बैठे रहने या आराम से लाईन बनाकर विसर्जित होने कि विनती रैलि मे की जा सकती थी | चाहे जो भी हो केजरीवाल मे विवेक की कमी महसूस की गईं जिसके लिए उसको समय कि कसोटी पर खरा नहीं माना जाएगा |

धन्यवाद |

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RKhatkar For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (April 23rd, 2015), cooljat (April 24th, 2015), ManjeetS (April 29th, 2015), Prikshit (April 24th, 2015), rohittewatia (April 27th, 2015), spdeshwal (April 24th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by RKhatkar View Post
    इस बात से कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता कि अत्महत्या करने वाला किसान था या नहीं लेकिन इतना जरूर है कि मरने वाला एक इंसान जरूर था | ऐसे हालत मे केजरीवाल से रैलि की स्पीच तुरन्त बंद करने व इसको स्थगित करने की घोषणा करने की आशा जरूर थी | भगदड़ से बचने के लिए दो मिन्ट का मौन व बाद मे बैठे रहने या आराम से लाईन बनाकर विसर्जित होने कि विनती रैलि मे की जा सकती थी | चाहे जो भी हो केजरीवाल मे विवेक की कमी महसूस की गईं जिसके लिए उसको समय कि कसोटी पर खरा नहीं माना जाएगा |

धन्यवाद |
    AAP has got one answer to everything "It is BJP behind everything". All parties are same, but with current making I can say AAP is the worst.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (April 24th, 2015), login4vinay (April 24th, 2015), rsdalal (April 24th, 2015)

AAP's Sanjay Singh delivered Rs 10 Lakh to Late Gajender Singh's family.
    Is this justified ?, what about other farmers, are they going to deliver similar checks to other farmers family as well from other states, or other farmers from Rajasthan ?
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rsdalal For This Useful Post:

rohittewatia (April 27th, 2015)

RK^2
    Karje le le moj uda le sa. jib wo karja ulta dene awe. fer fasi kha le.... Is traha ke gatiya insaano ko fir sarkar 10-20 lakh rs inaam dewe hai.

Zamidaar admi greeb jarur ho sake hai per itna kamjoor nhi. Zamidaara ka name badname.

Wasie is admi ke marne main AAP, Wo khud, Police and Media sare equal jimedaar hai.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManjeetS For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (April 30th, 2015), login4vinay (April 29th, 2015)