Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Kareena Kapoor and Malaika Arora Khan equally responsible for the death of Damini

Quote Originally Posted by rekha View Post
    "US has much higher rate of rapes than India (check statistics)"
    Hmmm possible , do share statistics.

Mrs. Tomar, go through this link

Link
    Last edited by upendersingh; December 30th, 2012 at 09:16 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (December 30th, 2012)

The United States Department of Justice recently revealed a very shocking statistics that of course shocked all who heard it. According to the agency, in the United States, a woman gets raped every 2 seconds. Can you believe that? I guess it is so shocking you find it hard to believe but the sad thing is it is true.
    In America again, it was revealed that 91 percent of people who suffer from rape are females with the remaining being males.
    In this article we are going to take a look at how to avoid getting raped. It goes out to both men and women.

how to avoid getting raped/Tips to avoid getting raped:
    1. If you are walking alone and you suddenly feel that someone is following, try crossing the street and accelerate your steps.
    2. Whatever you do try not to walk alone at desolate places. Remember that walking in group is always best at night.
    3. If you are to park your car at night, then always try to park at a place that is well-lit. This scares people with evil intentions away.
    4. You should also know that it is a misconception that most rapes are committed by strangers. In actual fact majority of rapes are committed by people who you know: friends, partners and even relatives. So have that at the back of your mind too. It can save you from getting raped.
    5. Don’t let strangers into your house no matter what excuse they give.
    6. Always be careful with your drink. If you leave your drink unattended a potential rapist can easily slip drugs into the drink that will knock you out or make you weak such that you cannot defend yourself from an attack.
    The above are some of the important measures you can take to avoid getting raped. I believe that if more women took the above tips seriously then we would see a drastic reduction in rape cases.

Link

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (December 30th, 2012), rekhasmriti (December 30th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by RavinderSura View Post
    इस सोच को थोड़ा और ऊपर उठा ले | कांग्रेस के साथ तो वा बात हैं की मेरे देश मे 99 बेईमान फिर भी मेरा देश महान क्योंकि पड़ोसी 100 के 100 बेईमान हैं यही कांग्रेस के साथ हैं , कांग्रेस टुची होते हुए भी देश पर राज कर रही हैं क्योंकि विपक्षी महाटुचे हैं |
    congress barr barr aa jati hai tabhi to kehte hai ki kalyug chal raha hai.....dont worry iss barr congress koni aaweee....doosri baat mai kissi political ko support naa karta..mai achi leadership ko suport karta hu.....aissa eek hi leader hai woo hai modi......kuch time gujarat ghoom aaa apki saari confusion ho jayegi ki media kyo usse itna highlight karti hai......n kaise woo 4th time cm ban gaya.....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (December 31st, 2012), ravinderjeet (January 1st, 2013)

I am unable to comprehend your taking offence to the reference of a few women who indulge in cheap dances and moves while wearing almost no clothes as cheap. What could be the compulsion for Kareena Kapoor to indulge in such cheap item numbers? Earning two square meals a day? I think not. These few women are not representing the entire women community of the country or outside. If you take them to be representative of the entire community, that's your view and you are welcome to harbour that view.

Your answer to the drugs example is not sufficient to the case in point. There is a huge demand for contraband/drugs like cheap, vulgar, titillating item numbers and C grade movies, does that mean we allow that to happen because a part of society wants to enjoy it and feel liberated?????

You are missing the woods for the trees by your reply. Do you mean to say that no movie would run without an item number or the heroine removing her clothes? There have been and still are some movies and actresses who actually draw audiences just for the sheer quality of their acting work and not the vulgar show of skin/flesh.

Having a candy will spoil the person's own teeth, it would not affect the dignity of others especially the girls!!

You may defend the cheap actresses, but I still hold them to be cheap and doing a disservice to the society in general and the womenfolk in particular. By indulging in cheap show of flesh, they are the ones who are commoditising women as an object of desire who can be had by hook or crook by the sick elements of society who unfortunately exist.

It might seem okay to you to see a 3-4 year old child dancing and singing 'Munni badnaam hui', but I certainly do not find it appropriate and would blame Malaika Arora Khan and others responsible for this number for playing their part in spreading this cheap culture/malaise in the society.

Quote Originally Posted by rekha View Post
    "Modernity does not lie in the clothes one wears or does not wear. Modernity lies in the mind. There should be equality in:
    * upbringing of male and female child.
    * education opportunities.
    * career opportunities and the right to make choices.
    * right to choose life partner (of course with the guidance of elders).
    * right to choosing when to have children and how many, etc.

Unfortunately, we take modernity to be just short clothes, eating out at Dominos, late night movies, weekend visit to malls, etc."

In agreement .

"Tomorrow if they start selling contraband/drugs"

Are they ? They can not there is a very big difference between Illegal/ Legal .

"the media plays a key role in shaping the society and carries a huge burden on its shoulders."
    If that is the case why to blame parenting, upbringing , surroundings , education etc for it . BAN all show biz channels n movies ,
    and BINGO such Heinous crimes would be vanished . we need to share this VERY ImPORTANT PIECE OF INFORMATION WITH THe GOVT .

"a few cheap women endanger the safety and dignity of the rest."
    No matter how loud I go , this cHEAP word is like calling name to every woman . Endanger to society u mean then in Islamic countries
    there is no danger to woman -no such heinous crimes . I m not good with statistics , so u may be right .
    Again BINGO-

"sick people encouraged/lured by the glamour"
    If some body is already sick , he can be allured even with a CANDY . So shall we BAN the candy.OR shall we fix those SICK PEOPLE.

(please accept my aplogies for being sarcastic , however I could not control it )

Above mentioned your reply .

Now , please dear , stop accusing us (WHO IS ACCUSING YOU OR THE WOMEN FOLK? You are perforce and unnecessarily identifying yourself with them without any rhyme, reason or reference made) for any such damn thing . Trust me even if its just for money no WOMAN want this .If reasons mentioned
    by you are responsible for it . Then free those culprits of bus gang rape . Rather HANG US ALL , we brutally murdered her not them.

I rest my case -----done with defending ourselves every then n now . Enough is enough.
    Last edited by AbhikRana; December 30th, 2012 at 10:06 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 1st, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 1st, 2013)

There is 99% reporting of such cases while in India there is hardly 1% reporting. Definition of rape is different for different country. In USA, if a woman says no during intercourse(which started with consent) and the person did not withdraw then it becomes a rape which is not the case in India. Statistics are misleading becuase parameters to measure those results are different for most of the countries. A plain reading of it will never give a true picture.
    Yoginder Gulia

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (December 30th, 2012), rohittewatia (January 1st, 2013)

Thanks for equating my viewpoint with the chowmein comment.

Well, even for a moment if we keep aside the unfortunate incidents of misbehaviour/violence with women and the sick animals, I would be appalled that you or any right thinking person would be okay with the commoditisation of woman which the cheap and vulgar item numbers do.

Removing clothes is not forward looking but backward looking. It is something similar to the pre-historic ages when people lived in caves and wore nothing but leaves (or not even that). Modernity and advancement of society would involve behaving and dressing like humans, not pre-historic individuals.

Of course there should be freedom to dress as one wants, but not to UNDRESS (in public) as one wants.

Crime against women can be tackled through multi-pronged strategy involving not only stricter laws and their implementation, but also change in the mindset of both men (especially the sick animals) and women (especially the so-called liberated ones who think that liberty only comes with removing clothes).

Quote Originally Posted by Mishti View Post
    Jitender Chhatar- Chowmein leads to hormonal imbalance evoking an urge to indulge in such acts (rape)
    Abhik Rana- Cheap women like Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora Khan, Malika Sherawat are equally responsible for the countless unfortunate incidents that happen with women in India.

Seems like there’s a competition going on- who comes up with the most stupid explanation for such heinous crimes, lets’s just wait for more!!
    Last edited by AbhikRana; December 30th, 2012 at 09:57 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 1st, 2013), rohittewatia (January 1st, 2013)

Mr. Gulia,

Even in India, if the consent is withdrawn in between, it amounts to rape.

Regardless of statistics, a rape is a rape in any society and needs to be dealt with an iron hand. The sick animals perpetrating it should actually be shot dead in a public square so that the very thought of it does not even cross the minds of others like them .

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    There is 99% reporting of such cases while in India there is hardly 1% reporting. Definition of rape is different for different country. In USA, if a woman says no during intercourse(which started with consent) and the person did not withdraw then it becomes a rape which is not the case in India. Statistics are misleading becuase parameters to measure those results are different for most of the countries. A plain reading of it will never give a true picture.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 1st, 2013)

We have to believe in statistics to compare two countries. How do you know that there is 1% reporting and not 2% or 0.5% ? Even in India, many women also accuse men falsely, only God knows about consent. There also may be various reasons for US women for not reporting case. I have read western novels and they do talk about unreported exploitation, unreported exploitation do happens in west that's why there is mention in novels. And How do these US army men and army women behave with prisoners ? It's shame that even US army women are guilty of molestation.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbana For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (December 30th, 2012), cooljat (January 1st, 2013), rohittewatia (January 1st, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by RavinderSura View Post
    दो दिन पहले मीडिया में सांसद अभिजीत मुखर्जी के ब्यान की काफी आलोचना हुई जिस कारण बाद में अभिजीत को मांफी मांगनी पड़ी । हो सकता हैं अभिजीत के कहने का तरीका व समय सही नहीं था परन्तु मेरे हिसाब से उन्होंने जो कहा बिलकुल सही कहा । दो - तीन दिन चला यह आन्दोलन शहरी लोगो की बनाई हुई सामाजिक संस्थाओं द्वारा चलाया गया था । शहरियों में भी दो तबके हैं एक उच्चवर्ग तबका तथा दूसरा मध्यवर्ग तबका और शहरियों की ये सामाजिक संस्थाए ज्यादातर उच्चवर्गीय तबके के लोगो की मिलेंगी , इन लोगो को समाज के भले की चिंता ज्यादा रहती हैं क्योंकि शहरियों के मध्यवर्गीय तबके को रोजी रोटी की भाग दौड़ से ही फुर्सत नहीं हैं । समाज के चिंतक इन उच्चवर्गीय लोगो (मर्द व औरत दोनों ) का लिबास भी देखने में अलग ही मिलेगा । इन लोगो की रात्रि की पार्टी की तस्वीरें पेज थ्री में सवेरे देखने को मिलती हैं । उन तस्वीरों में एक इन लोगो का लिबास देखे और एक फिर हमारे मध्यवर्गीय लोगो का लिबास । मध्यवर्गीय लोगो के लिबास में शर्म हया नजर आएगी परन्तु इनके लिबास में तो हर औरत अप्सरा मेनका का रूप धारण किये मिलती हैं । अब जहा मेनका होगी तो फिर वहाँ विश्वामित्र का होना भी लाजमी हैं । अकेली औरतें ही नहीं मर्दों का लिबास भी इनसे कुछ कम नहीं देखने में ऐसा लगता हैं जैसे की दोनों में नंगेपन की होड़ सी लगी हो । लड़के ऐसी पेंट पहनेंगे जो की देखने में ऐसा लगता हैं अब निकली तब निकली , पहनी अगले ने होती है और जी दुखी देखने वाले का रहता हैं की कहीं निकल ना जाए । आज इस देश के 80% देहाती लोगो का भाग्य ये 5-10% उच्चवर्गीय शहरी तय कर रहे हैं । फिल्मो के माध्यम से ये लोग वासना को प्रेम बता रहे हैं । इन लोगो का सिर्फ एक धर्म हैं पैसा और इसके लिए एक ही असूल हैं की जो दीखता हैं सो बिकता हैं । ये लोग यह नहीं सोचते की जो तुम लोग बेच रहे हो उससे निचले तबके की मानसिकता पर क्या असर पड़ रहा हैं । समाज में बदलाव धीरे धीरे आता हैं एक दम से ऐसे लाएंगे तो फिर विस्फोट ही होगा , अपराध बढेगा घटेगा नहीं ।
    बात काफी हद तक सही है I ये सुहैल सेठ और शोभा डे जिसे hard core socialites television पर आ कर sophisticated अंग्रेजी में debate करते हैं परन्तु खुद वास्तविक जीवन में नहीं ऐसे होते I सारे के सारे महँगी दारु चढ़ा के रात के अँधेरे में या मद्दम रोशनी में संगीत की ताल पर थिरकते हैं, और फेर संस्कृति और सभ्यता की सारी सीमायें लांघकर सुबह 3 बजे घर लौटते हैं I दिन भर सो कर शाम को टीवी स्टूडियो में आकर बैठ जाते हैं I थोड़ी भोत शर्म लिहाज मध्यमवर्गीय किसान में ही बाकी है I बाकी तो सब कुछ hybrid हो लिया I दुनिया का नाश जाण मै थोड़ी ए कसर बाक़ी है I ये फ़िल्मी दुनिया की नग्नता नै तो कतई नाश ठा राख्या सै I अधनंगा बदन दिखा के आर चार अश्लील ठुमके लगा के करीना कपूर छत्तीशगढ़ में आधा घंटे में एक करोड़ चालीस लाख कमा लेगी जोकि दुनिया कोई कंपनी किसी प्रोफेशनल को पूरे साल में भी शायद नहीं देती होगी हिन्दुस्तान में I जो आधे पढ़े लिखे या फ्लॉप टाइप लड़के हैं वे इनको देख कर और अपराध उन्मुख हो जाते हैं I

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vvk1987 For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (December 30th, 2012), ravinderjeet (January 1st, 2013), rohittewatia (January 1st, 2013), sunillore (January 20th, 2013)

I would request you to call me by my first name----No SALUTATION please

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    Mrs. Tomar, go through this link

Link

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

upendersingh (December 30th, 2012)

What would we term the work of these cheap women as? Work such as 'Munni Badnaam Hui', 'Chikni Chameli', 'Jalebi Bai'. In fact lyrics of a few songs are so cheap, vulgar and offensive that they cannot be written here.

What would be the appropriate term for them?

a) Work of art and literature.
    b) Patriotic work.
    c) Work involving social message/social cause.
    d) Entertainment.

'All women are not good' in the same manner as 'All men are not bad'. There are good and bad in all communities, age groups, social strata, sexes, etc.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 1st, 2013), deependra (January 1st, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 1st, 2013), sanjeev1984 (January 1st, 2013), vijaykajla1 (January 1st, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post

Cheap women like Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora Khan, Malika Sherawat are equally responsible for the countless unfortunate incidents that happen with women in India. Cheap women like them through vulgar and titillating item numbers are corrupting the minds not only of the sick people but also the young and impressionable minds. What is equally shameful is the fact that people have come to accept this vulgar culture by playing those vulgar and titillating songs at their family functions.

What to talk of the advertising world? Show a scantily clad woman in the advt. of every product whether the presence of woman there is appropriate/relevant or not. A case in point is the advt. of Carlton Suitcase where they just show the legs of a woman dressed in a mini skirt. There are countless such advts., but seemingly no control over them.

Non Sense and ridiculous post.

Such thinking make women life more difficult. Many people in the society comment on how woman should live, what woman should wear etc.

Those people are worst in the society who not only make woman's life difficult but also give encouragement to rapist.

Kindly don't spread such messages in the society. Woman in the society are already oppressed by male dominated society.

Comments like these must be shunned.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnkurMalik For This Useful Post:

ndalal (January 1st, 2013), rekhasmriti (January 1st, 2013)

Definition of rape is different in India from other countries. For example, there are rape allegations on Julian Assange as per Sweden Laws. Such rape charges cannot be laid under Indian laws. So there is a huge difference.
    Last edited by AnkurMalik; January 1st, 2013 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    The United States Department of Justice recently revealed a very shocking statistics that of course shocked all who heard it. According to the agency, in the United States, a woman gets raped every 2 seconds. Can you believe that?
    Link
    Dude there is a huge difference between Indian Laws and US laws. If you implement US laws in India, our figure could be worse than US. Get you facts right. and don't present it as an excuse to avoid the reality.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to AnkurMalik For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (January 1st, 2013)

मुझे नही लगता की आपको इन लोगों की भाषा से कोई समस्या है(ये अङ्ग्रेज़ी मे बात एसलिए भी करते है क्यूंकी अकादेमिक्स की भाषा अङ्ग्रेज़ी है, एन समस्याओं का विश्लेषण और शब्दावली अङ्ग्रेज़ी मे बेहतर ह या कहें की हिन्दी मे शब्दावली है ही नही बहुत जगह पर, ये समस्या इन विषयों की ही है।) असल मे मेरे अनुसार आपको समस्या इनकी जीवन शैली से है। जहां पूरुष महंगी दारू पी सकते हैं ये महिलाएं भी पी सकती हैं , सभ्यता और संस्कृति की सीमाएं हम महिलाऊ पर ही क्यू लागू होती है?सवाल ये नही है की वो दिन मे सोती हैं या रात मे दारू पिती है।न समस्या करीना के नाचने मे है। आप ही मे से कितने जने हैं जो साफ सुथरी फिल्म देखने जाते हो? ये इंडस्ट्री चल ही इसी बात पे चलती है की जो देखा जाएगा वही और परोसा जाएगा।

सुधार खुद मे करो बिना किसी दूसरे को सुधारने के लिए कहकर(ये बात दोनों महिला और पूरुषों पर समान रूप से लागू होती है)

एक और बात अगर महिला रात मे बाहर घूम भी रही है तो इसका मतलब ये नही है की वो अपने बलात्कार के लिए किसी को आमंत्रित कर रही है रही है

Quote Originally Posted by vvk1987 View Post
    बात काफी हद तक सही है I ये सुहैल सेठ और शोभा डे जिसे hard core socialites television पर आ कर sophisticated अंग्रेजी में debate करते हैं परन्तु खुद वास्तविक जीवन में नहीं ऐसे होते I सारे के सारे महँगी दारु चढ़ा के रात के अँधेरे में या मद्दम रोशनी संगीत की ताल पर थिरकते हैं, और फेर संस्कृति और सभ्यता की सारी सीमायें लांघकर सुबह 3 बजे घर लौटते हैं I दिन भर सो कर शाम को टीवी स्टूडियो में आकर बैठ जाते हैं I थोड़ी भोत शर्म लिहाज मध्यमवर्गीय किसान में ही बाकी है I बाकी तो सब कुछ hybrid हो लिया I दुनिया का नाश जाण मै थोड़ी ए कसर बाक़ी है I ये फ़िल्मी दुनिया की नग्नता नै तो कतई नाश ठा राख्या सै I अधनंगा बदन दिखा के आर चार अश्लील ठुमके लगा के करीना कपूर छत्तीशगढ़ में आधा घंटे में एक करोड़ चालीस लाख कमा लेगी जोकि दुनिया कोई कंपनी किसी प्रोफेशनल को पूरे साल में भी शायद नहीं देती होगी हिन्दुस्तान में I जो आधे पढ़े लिखे या फ्लॉप टाइप लड़के हैं वे इनको देख कर और अपराध उन्मुख हो जाते हैं I
    मौत और मौह्बत्त तो बस नाम से बदनाम है।।
    वरना तकलीफ तो ये पढाई भी कम नही देतीं।।।

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ndalal For This Useful Post:

AnkurMalik (January 1st, 2013), rekhasmriti (January 1st, 2013), SandeepSirohi (January 1st, 2013)

If you have something to say on the topic, please go ahead and say with your viewpoint instead of showing your education by calling somebody else's post as non-sense and ridiculous.

My question still remains:

1. What is the motive behind having those cheap and vulgar lyrics in songs?
    2. What is the motive behind gyrating half naked bodies on those vulgar lyrics?

Even if there is demand for cheap songs, PLEASE for God's sake don't do social service by making such songs and fulfilling that demand. Have some self dignity.

Nowhere in this thread has anyone said that if there is vulgarity being served, that gives the right to the sick animals to misbehave. If you still pointlessly want to draw that conclusion, you are free to do exactly that.

You are better advised to read the posts carefully and in full instead of pouring out your pointless acrimony.

You would be happy to have the children including girls in your family dance to Chikni Chameli, Sheila kee Jawani, Munni Badnaam hui, I am not and I am sure any sensible man or woman would not.

Do not come to the forums with a closed and constipated mindset. This is one of the points of discussion for the sorry state of affairs in the society and I intend to discuss on it instead of getting to your level of calling the entire discussion non-sense.

And by the way, I did not know that expecting some misguided women not to remove their clothes in public was OPPRESSION!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnkurMalik View Post
    Non Sense and ridiculous post.

Such thinking make women life more difficult. Many people in the society comment on how woman should live, what woman should wear etc.

Those people are worst in the society who not only make woman's life difficult but also give encouragement to rapist.

Kindly don't spread such messages in the society. Woman in the society are already oppressed by male dominated society.

Comments like these must be shunned.
    Last edited by AbhikRana; January 1st, 2013 at 11:34 AM.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 1st, 2013), deependra (January 1st, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 1st, 2013), sanjeev1984 (January 1st, 2013)

While I wont go as far as calling names to actresses, I do think there is a blatant commoditization of woman in entertainment, especially Bollywood.

It will take a multi-pronged approach to change things in society though. The law would have to get tougher, the police have to be sensitized, people have to change how they look at women and the creative-heads and producers have to stop insulting and derogatory references to women via items songs. All of these four factors feed off each other and only taking steps and raising consciousness at all of these four factors will help prevent horrible crimes against women in the future.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

AnkurMalik (January 1st, 2013), cooljat (January 1st, 2013), rekhasmriti (January 1st, 2013), SandeepSirohi (January 1st, 2013)

If you have something to say on the topic, please go ahead and say with your viewpoint instead of showing your education by calling somebody else's post as non-sense and ridiculous.

My question still remains:

1. What is the motive behind having those cheap and vulgar lyrics in songs?
    2. What is the motive behind gyrating half naked bodies on those vulgar lyrics?

Even if there is demand for cheap songs, PLEASE for God's sake don't do social service by making such songs and fulfilling that demand. Have some self dignity.

Nowhere in this thread has anyone said that if there is vulgarity being served, that gives the right to the sick animals to misbehave. If you still pointlessly want to draw that conclusion, you are free to do exactly that.

You are better advised to read the posts carefully and in full instead of pouring out your pointless acrimony.

You would be happy to have the children including girls in your family dance to Chikni Chameli, Sheila kee Jawani, Munni Badnaam hui, I am not and I am sure any sensible man or woman would not.

Do not come to the forums with a closed and constipated mindset. This is one of the points of discussion for the sorry state of affairs in the society and I intend to discuss on it instead of getting to your level of calling the entire discussion non-sense.

And by the way, I did not know that expecting some misguided women not to remove their clothes in public was OPPRESSION!!!!
    Reasons why rape happens:

a)Women are not empowered in India. If a Woman is empowered and she knows what are her rights, she can make a huge difference. Often many rape cases ago unreported. Not to mention about eveteasing. Reason: Either woman is from rural backgroud; she is not well equipped with the knowledge about her rights. Most of the rape cases happen in rural areas. Having a sufficient knowledge of rights is a prerequisite of other things.

b)Police inaction and lack of law and order implemention. Lodging a complaint in a police station itself a tedious task. Police officers often look down upon woman if she reports the case on her own. Rampant corruption and lack of ethics in Police is largely to blame. A Police officer will ask for money to lodge a complaint. And then ask money from offender to supress the voice of victim. Force the victim to do the compromises by giving sprous logics like "Justice nahi milega, compromise kar lo." And if victim does not compromise than Police itself find ways to delay the case in order to frustrate the victim. Police performace checks is very ra
    Society attitude towards woman. Even if there is a fault of boy, its the girl who has to suffer. The girl has to bear all the loss. Girl has to compromise everywhere. She has to cover all her body. She cannot wear her choice of clothes. She cannot go out in the night. Because there is law and order problem in society, its the woman has to bear all this bullsh*t.

c)Judical system overburdened with pending cases. Justice can take decades to delivery. Corruption and negligence in judicial process is way too much. Jutice delayed mean justice denied.

d)Social embarrasment to talk about justice for woman. Girl or her parents cannot talk about sexual justice in open. If they talk about it, people look down upon on them. People start finding faults into Girl. Questions being raised on her Character. Talking about sexual justice is social stigma. Of late, Delhi protests have united people and people have started talking about justice for woman.

e)Skewed sex ratio and favour to boy child.

f)Lack of moral values in the society.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to AnkurMalik For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (January 1st, 2013)

Do not come to the forums with a closed and constipated mindset.
    It applies to you . Don't tell me what should i do, and what i should not. I don;t care what rubbish you say or write here.
    Last edited by AnkurMalik; January 1st, 2013 at 12:50 PM.

Your choice of words - 'non-sense, ridiculous, rubbish' shows your mindset and your maturity level. I would not like to continue with you any further in case you just have to write this and not on the merits or demerits of the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by AnkurMalik View Post
    It applies to you . Don't tell me what should i do, and what i should not. I don;t care what rubbish you say or write here.
    Last edited by AbhikRana; January 1st, 2013 at 12:56 PM.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 1st, 2013), sanjeev1984 (January 1st, 2013)