Thread: Suggestion to Owner ,Moderators , Senior members

Lightbulb Suggestion to Owner ,Moderators , Senior members

Hi ,

Though its looks childish to give suggestion to such senior members and intellectual moderators
    but still i would like to put my points in front of you people.

Humble Request / Suggestion :

We can use JL for social cause + marketing

what i want to say we can make a side window which shows list of Jat Doctors ,Lawyers and IT or other business holders or other professional those who want to give their payed services to the customers and in return to the marketing of their name we can charge them on yearly bases.

Professional People would feel good if they would like for donate money for two cause ( Their business perspective+ money for social cause).

This is just a suggestion ,you people are better judge on practical grounds.

Warm Regards,
    Saurabh Jaglan
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to saurabhjaglan For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (January 11th, 2013), deependra (January 10th, 2013), DrRajpalSingh (January 8th, 2013), JSRana (January 10th, 2013), lrburdak (January 25th, 2013), maddhan1979 (January 9th, 2013), navdeepkhatkar (July 1st, 2013), nrao (January 9th, 2013), op1955 (January 11th, 2013), ravinderjeet (January 8th, 2013), rekhasmriti (January 25th, 2013), richarathi (January 27th, 2013), rskankara (January 10th, 2013), SandeepSirohi (January 9th, 2013), sanjeev1984 (January 10th, 2013), sivach (January 8th, 2013), subhashmaharia (January 13th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (January 10th, 2013), vikasJAT (January 9th, 2013), yogeshdahiya007 (January 11th, 2013)

Good suggestion to raise funds for this forum.
    Yoginder Gulia

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (January 8th, 2013), saurabhjaglan (January 10th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by saurabhjaglan View Post
    Hi ,

Though its looks childish to give suggestion to such senior members and intellectual moderators
    but still i would like to put my points in front of you people.

Humble Request / Suggestion :

We can use JL for social cause + marketing

what i want to say we can make a side window which shows list of Jat Doctors ,Lawyers and IT or other business holders or other professional those who want to give their payed services to the customers and in return to the marketing of their name we can charge them on yearly bases.

Professional People would feel good if they would like for donate money for two cause ( Their business perspective+ money for social cause).

This is just a suggestion ,you people are better judge on practical grounds.

Warm Regards,
    Saurabh Jaglan
    Excellent idea. We must create our own identity in terms of professionals of our community and their location.

This will help us to konnekt and avail their services. It will increase cooperation as well further communication. I remember my father suffered a heart attack and a very famous doctor diagnosed his ailment as Malaria, and started giving him quinine. Interestingly, this same doctor after few years opened a very big hospital. My father's case was correctly diagnosed by a family friend who was a Gurjar by community and a doctor by profession.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maddhan1979 For This Useful Post:

rskankara (January 10th, 2013), tomar7 (January 25th, 2013)

Same issue was raised by me few months back,everybody wrote accha hai but no response from moderators.I even gave example of such a site(jatforum.com) run by rajasthani jats where members are categorised according to profession and their contacts no and mail ids displayed. Just imagine how helpful it can be in emergencies and in many ways.frankly, I am loosing interest in this site because its not productive and there no new or can say excitin changes by the mod..I even don't like the design of this site,it looks very dull. hope ur thread will catch some attention.
    Last edited by drkarminder; January 10th, 2013 at 12:42 AM.
    We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to drkarminder For This Useful Post:

deependra (January 10th, 2013), JSRana (January 10th, 2013), navdeepkhatkar (July 1st, 2013), rskankara (January 10th, 2013), SandeepSirohi (January 10th, 2013), sanjeev1984 (January 10th, 2013), ssgoyat (January 10th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (January 10th, 2013)

Members can now see occupation of other members in the member list link:
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/memberlist.php
    As well as search by occupation:
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/memberlist.php?do=search

-Bagh
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (January 25th, 2013), lrburdak (January 25th, 2013), Maniisha (July 19th, 2013), op1955 (January 25th, 2013), rskankara (January 26th, 2013), SandeepSirohi (January 25th, 2013), saurabhjaglan (July 25th, 2013), sivach (January 25th, 2013), ssgoyat (January 25th, 2013)

Good changes. But Satyeshwar location wise search does not show me in Bhopal
    Laxman Burdak

लक्ष्मण जी, मैंने अभी अभी भोपाल के membar सर्च किया है और आप सर्च में सबसे ऊपर आ रहे है कृपया इस link को देखे

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    Good changes. But Satyeshwar location wise search does not show me in Bhopal
    मीठे बोल बोलिये क्योंकि अल्फाजों में जान होती है,
    ये समुंदर के वह मोती हैं जिनसे इंसानों की पहचान होती है।।

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sivach For This Useful Post:

op1955 (January 25th, 2013)

Subhashji,

Earlier it was showing only two members but now as you say it is showing 57 members including me.
    Laxman Burdak

I am a new member on jatland, I have noticed that jatland mods are totally biased, unjust, in human, uneducated, selfish, immature and irresponsible

Quote Originally Posted by RSKharb View Post
    I am a new member on jatland, I have noticed that jatland mods are totally biased, unjust, in human, uneducated, selfish, immature and irresponsible

You are a new member (joined just a month ago - in May 2013). How did you jump to this conclusion in such a short time?

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dndeswal For This Useful Post:

Maniisha (July 19th, 2013), ssgoyat (June 29th, 2013), vicky84 (June 29th, 2013)

साची बात ,जित इस्से-इस्से माणस भरे हों ,उड़े कति नि रहणा चाहिए ।
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

malikdeepak1 (June 29th, 2013), rekhasmriti (June 29th, 2013), ssgoyat (June 29th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post
    You are a new member (joined just a month ago - in May 2013). How did you jump to this conclusion in such a short time?

My dear, due to intelligence, knowledge etc, it was very simple, the way you people are mismanaging the social/community forums, any body can reach to such conclusion, you people may be having lots of dgrees but are totally failier in handling the jatland, your biase behaviour can be seen from miles, anyway God is watching you people, he doesnot spare any one, you people are affraid of recieving replies to your action, also you people deny oppotunity to the effected party to submmit his points, so, is it correct, you people donot read all posts to know the reality, you people donot go into route cause of problem and take action without going in details, you have no consideration of feelings of people and work only for friends, most of the bricks from base of the jatland have been removed by you people and it is a matter of time now that this beautiful temple of knowledge, unity and progress will come down.
    Last edited by RSKharb; June 29th, 2013 at 05:23 PM.

My dear, due to intelligence, knowledge etc, it was very simple, the way you people are mismanaging the social/community forums, any body can reach to such conclusion, you people may be having lots of dgrees but are totally failier in handling the jatland, your biase behaviour can be seen from miles, anyway God is watching you people, he doesnot spare any one, you people are affraid of recieving replies to your action, also you people deny oppotunity to the effected party to submmit his points, so, is it correct, you people donot read all posts to know the reality, you people donot go into route cause of problem and take action without going in details, you have no consideration of feelings of people and work only for friends, most of the bricks from base of the jatland have been removed by you people and it is a matter of time now that this beautiful temple of knowledge, unity and progress will come down.
    घणी भूंडी कह दी आप ने ते । पर बिल्ली के चाहें ते के छिंका टूट्या करे ।
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (July 11th, 2013), ssgoyat (June 29th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    साची बात ,जित इस्से-इस्से माणस भरे हों ,उड़े कति नि रहणा चाहिए ।
    Brother, I understand, your point and you are tired of me than I shall leave but say clearly, donot you think, mods due to their weakness and bias attitude, are encouraging goondaism and unwanted stupid filthy discussions and creating enemity/bad feelings among members, see how many members are inactive due to mismanagement, is there any worth discussion takes place here, even if some good post is initiated by some member, it is diverted/converted into individual bassing/fight,

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    घणी भूंडी कह दी आप ने ते । पर बिल्ली के चाहें ते के छिंका टूट्या करे ।
    Brother, do not you think they deserve all this, some people here do lot of murders and mods turn their face and if others reply nonsense posts than mods delete such posts, , donot you think, instead of unity we are getting more divided due to jatland mismanagement

Brother, I understand, your point and you are tired of me than I shall leave but say clearly, donot you think, mods due to their weakness and bias attitude, are encouraging goondaism and unwanted stupid filthy discussions and creating enemity/bad feelings among members, see how many members are inactive due to mismanagement, is there any worth discussion takes place here, even if some good post is initiated by some member, it is diverted/converted into individual bassing/fight,
    एक घर में भी कई सदस्य हों ,उन् सब का भी मत कोणी मिल्ल्या करे ,पर रहवें तें सब फेर भी एक परिवार के रूप में सें । न्यू-अ आड़े जाटलैंड पे भी से । या एक आम सभा स न्यू ला ल्यो ,अर सब आपने आपने मत के अनुसार बोलें /लिखें सें । आप/में न्यू क्यूकर कह सकां साँ अक जो आप/में कहवें वो -ए सब ने मानना पड़ेगा । इब्ब आड़े इनने बन्दे सें , उन् में तें माडे से एक बात पे एकमत सें ,माडे से दूसरी बात पे एक मत सें । आर दोनु ग्रुप मांह तें आधेआधे दूसरी बात पे एक मत सें । इह का मतलब न्यू ते कोणी ना अक सब किम्मे कति नियम के अनुसार चालेगा । हाम एक दुसरे ने घनी भुंडी कह दयां साँ ,पर फेर भी किहे की कोए बात ठीक लागगी ते हां लाइक भी कराँ साँ । खरब साब झुण्ड में रहोगे ते सींग भी लागेंगे ।
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

desijat (June 29th, 2013), malikdeepak1 (June 29th, 2013), Maniisha (July 19th, 2013), navdeepkhatkar (July 1st, 2013), op1955 (June 30th, 2013), prashantacmet (July 15th, 2013), rajpaldular (July 11th, 2013), rekhasmriti (June 29th, 2013), SandeepSirohi (June 30th, 2013), ssgoyat (June 29th, 2013), urmiladuhan (September 8th, 2013), vicky84 (July 1st, 2013), vikda (June 30th, 2013), vishalsunsunwal (July 1st, 2013)