Thread: www.comparemyticket.com – "Smart search for smart traveler"

Icon Url www.comparemyticket.com – "Smart search for smart traveler"

Dear All,

After many days of brain storming, me & my friend "Preet Dave" came with an idea of building a website called www.comparemyticket.com – Smart search for smart traveler, and he built it.

It is a website which helps a Traveler in many ways.
    As a net-user we frequently book tickets online and if we have enough time we book it after comparing it with many Travel agencies, like Yatra, Make My trip, GoIbibo etc.

In this site a traveler only need to enter his detail just once, and site will show results of each sites on their own page, and user will book ticket directly thru it.

Also in this site user can book ticket of All Flights, Railway, Bus, Hotels.

Unique feature of the site is ‘Coupons’ section. Because in era of competition, all Travel sites provides different discounts as coupons. As a user we may not be aware of all the coupons at a time. And that is why here it provides all latest coupon codes which are on one single page. So you don’t need to go here and there.

I request you to have a look on site once, and do suggest any improvement possibilities.

Don’t forget to Press ‘Face book- Like’ (on top) and spread this info with your friends and relatives, so that more n more people get benefit of it.(pls forward content below dotted line, to your friends and family)

Regards,
    Sanjeev Solanki
    H.O.D. (Dept. of Common Sense)

very nice...
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

sanjeev1984 (February 8th, 2013)