Thread: Assistant Labour Commissioner Vacancies/Asst. Labour Welfare Commissioner Openings

Assistant Labour Commissioner Vacancies/Asst. Labour Welfare Commissioner Openings

Very good opportunities for Graduates with Diploma in labour laws. LLB preferred.

Please refer to the UPSC advertisement for further details:

http://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/a...l51_13_eng.pdf

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (January 19th, 2013), ndalal (January 13th, 2013), saurabhjaglan (February 17th, 2013), spdeshwal (January 19th, 2013), vipinrathee (January 19th, 2013)

Rana sahab
    I have already filled up the form..what about you?Hope you have filled HCS(Jud) exam form?

My dear friend Vipin,

There are so many jobs there in the market starting from the Peon to the Civil Services which people from our community can occupy depending on their education levels through a determined and dedicated approach and preparation.

I would with all my heart want my Jat brothers and sisters to not only take up as many positions (both govt. as well as non-govt.), but also do well in those positions/assignments. We as a community have a long way to go - Chief Justices, Chief Secretaries, Home Secretaries, Defence chiefs, professors, doctors, senior advocates, etc. We have the brains with the brawn. God willing! we will be able to achieve much more than we are capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by vipinrathee View Post
    Rana sahab
    I have already filled up the form..what about you?Hope you have filled HCS(Jud) exam form?

Im disappointed to see hpsc revised result..they played with our emotions, crucial time...its coz of rampant corruption, lack of transparency...They r doing nothin but trying to hide blunders committed by them...i guess its nt blunder rather it is act done with malafide intentions........

Rana ji
    tell me one thing....is LLB degree sufficient to appear in this exam???yesterday only i come to know that diploma in labour law is essential qualification for this exam..If its true then upsc will reject my application.......

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vipinrathee For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (February 15th, 2013)

Though an LLB graduate is better placed in comparison to a diploma holder in labour laws, a diploma is an essential educational qualification alongwith graduation as mentioned in the link given in the initial post.

I do hope there is some way in which you would qualify for this position as the Labour Commissioner is a very responsible and prestigious position in terms of the esteem associated with it. Also, the competition is comparatively lesser for this position in comparison to other All India exams.

Quote Originally Posted by vipinrathee View Post
    Rana ji
    tell me one thing....is LLB degree sufficient to appear in this exam???yesterday only i come to know that diploma in labour law is essential qualification for this exam..If its true then upsc will reject my application.......
    Last edited by AbhikRana; February 15th, 2013 at 09:33 PM.

Very true Rana ji...Lets hope for the best..........thanx for the valuable information