Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Untold Story of Ch. Ranbir Singh

Quote Originally Posted by VirJ View Post
    This is highly debatable. That time it was foreigners who were ruling and we were slaves. It looks that here we are saying that just for some self interest we should go to the extent of helping foreign powers. Sounds like we want to be like a bhat who sings for the king just for some stones.
    Virj, i always considered you an intellect and today you compared the deeds to Dinbhandu Ch cChhoturam with a Bhat. That is quite surprising. Do you really think they are the same?

I would say totally taken in a wrong direction. Once Ch chhoturam and Even Bhagat Singh even said, we dont want freedom where white rulers are replaced by black skinned ones.Do you think it means they never wanted freedom? We are still using the law from british rule for land acquisition act/police act and only color of skin got changed.

Press even called freedom fighter like Bhagat singh terrorists, Ch chhoturam as angrejo ka pithoo and also said it is highly debatable , do you believe in that as well?
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 22nd, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    Virj, i always considered you an intellect and today you compared the deeds to Dinbhandu Ch cChhoturam with a Bhat. That is quite surprising. Do you really think they are the same?

I would say totally taken in a wrong direction. Once Ch chhoturam and Even Bhagat Singh even said, we dont want freedom where white rulers are replaced by black skinned ones.Do you think it means they never wanted freedom? We are still using the law from british rule for land acquisition act/police act and only color of skin got changed.

Press even called freedom fighter like Bhagat singh terrorists, Ch chhoturam as angrejo ka pithoo and also said it is highly debatable , do you believe in that as well?
    I questioned what is written and interpreted not what Chotu Ram did. My great grandfather has worked with him. I also know a little bit about him. Its better if we clarify what has been questioned rather than giving vague reply.

Didnt you say" Chotu Ram ka mul mantr tha hukumat ka khabi virodh mat karo" ?-This need to be clarified a little more, isnt it?

I never compared anyone to anyone. I just said what it sound like. Also when you quote Chotu ram or Bhagat singh can you provide some reliable source as well otherwise to me this is just your interpretation of the facts.

Bhagat singh being classified as terrorist has nothing to do with what has been questioned.

On a side note thanks for considering me an intellect
    Last edited by VirJ; February 22nd, 2013 at 10:00 AM.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

4. The Following User Says Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (February 23rd, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    You tell me "why to mention the grandson as well"? हम बात करण लाग रे हैं दादा की , तू पोते ने बीच में खीच के लाया खामखा । अपनी पार्टी का झंडा ऊपर राखिये हमेशा । दीपेंदर का भी वो ऐ हिसाब है जो तुषार कपूर, अभिषेक बच्चन , राहुल गाँधी , अखिलेश यादव का है । किस्मत का खा रे हैं न की कर्मो का । कर्मो के नाम पे तो जूत मिलेंगे इन ने (exclude Abhishek & Tusshar here, at least they try to do better) ।
    bhai Gandas , katti saanni si kaat garri tanne hahahaha[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]
    मतलब के माने स की इसके बाप दादा का किममे ब्योंत स जदे उनके नाम की खा स
    "कर्म हैं जिसका भगवान, कौम वतन पर हैं जो कुर्बान |
    पगड़ी का जो रखे मान सच्चे जाट की यह पहचान ||

कुछ हमारे संग चले आये गे .कुछ देख के रंग ढंग चले आये गे .बाकी बचे होके तंग चले आये गे !

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RavinderSura For This Useful Post:

desijat (February 22nd, 2013), vicky84 (February 22nd, 2013)

Waise to mein ab jatland ke nashe se mukt ho chuka hoon par aaj fer madi si kulbuli uth gayi.

Kul mila ke agar do baar mein CM ban gya to mere dada ki bhi bhateri untold story hongi aur usko kehne wali jubano ki bhi kami nahi hogi

Jiska Khawe tikda uska gaave Gitda .................. Said by ..........?
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (February 23rd, 2013), cooljat (February 22nd, 2013), cutejaatsandeep (February 23rd, 2013), ravinderjeet (February 23rd, 2013), sanjeev1984 (February 22nd, 2013), sivach (February 22nd, 2013), sunnytewatia (February 22nd, 2013), vicky84 (February 22nd, 2013), vijaykajla1 (February 22nd, 2013), VirJ (February 22nd, 2013), VPannu (February 22nd, 2013)

This just goes to show your frustration with yourself and your upbringing. I wont even go down to your level to waste my time in replying you and wait for Moderators to do their job.

You not only bring shame to the community but to this forum as well. It is because of this low level of language and lose moderation rules that awaits and encourages idiots like you to post this language without catching you young that has kept away many Jat intellects away from the portal.

I just hope you learn some manners to behave with people who does not think the way you do.
    Last edited by desijat; February 22nd, 2013 at 01:17 PM.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    main sehmat hoon bhai teri is baat te. par ek side deepender hooda khada ho chunaav me ( jiska father ruling party ka CM or party bhi Congress) or doosri side tere mere jaisa khada ho. farak to saaf dikhta hai ki kon jeetega. or kismet bhi kismat waalo ka saath deti hai . Ranjit Singh jaisa ek aur udaharan hai - Varun Gandhi or Maneka Gandhi bhi isi khaandaan ke hain, par unko itni safaltaa nahi mili jitni Rahul/Sonia ko.
    पन्नु भाई , किश्मत भी बनाए बनती होगी , कोशिश होगी तो ही कशिश होगी ....
    यहा बात हो रही हैं जाट की , अटक गए कांग्रेस मे जाके ....

कुछ हमारे संग चले आये गे .कुछ देख के रंग ढंग चले आये गे .बाकी बचे होके तंग चले आये गे !

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Said by the one and only Rakesh Sehrawat. nuve baat se ke ? par tera yo dialog jab bhi aave hai to Harvinder Malik yaad aave hai, bera na kyu

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VPannu For This Useful Post:

ssgoyat (February 23rd, 2013)

Waise to mein ab jatland ke nashe se mukt ho chuka hoon par aaj fer madi si kulbuli uth gayi.

Kul mila ke agar do baar mein CM ban gya to mere dada ki bhi bhateri untold story hongi aur usko kehne wali jubano ki bhi kami nahi hogi

भाई अगर तेरा दादा, स्वतन्त्रता सेनानी रहा हो , जाट शिक्षण संस्था का सदस्य रहा हो , विधायक रहा हो , सांसद रहा हो , संविधान कैमेटी का सदस्य रहा हो , मंत्री रहा हो तो तेरे दादा के गुण भी गाये जाएंगे ईसा माड़ा मन क्यू करे स ....

Quote Originally Posted by RavinderSura View Post
    भाई अगर तेरा दादा, स्वतन्त्रता सेनानी रहा हो , जाट शिक्षण संस्था का सदस्य रहा हो , विधायक रहा हो , सांसद रहा हो , संविधान कैमेटी का सदस्य रहा हो , मंत्री रहा हो तो तेरे दादा के गुण भी गाये जाएंगे ईसा माड़ा मन क्यू करे स ....

Je Mama CM na banta to Nana ke tu kite na fuljhadi bandhta. Bakhat Bakhat ki baat he na to tau ne pooch le je naam bhi bera ho to.

On 14th July, 1947, a Constituent Assembly of India was formed consisting 389 members to draft the Indian Constitution, out of which Ch. Ranbir Singh was lone staunch Haryanvi memberat the young age of 32 years. To draft the Indian Constitution, the Assembly so constituted had taken 165 days in sitting, covering into 11 sessions and 114 days were spent on the consideration the Draft of the Constitution.Can we have names of more then 10 members?

Jat Sikshan Sansthan ke 15512 Member hain aur iske member Pakistan me bhi hain

Is haryana me har 5 saal me 90 Vidhayak bante hain 10 baar election me lagbhag 800 to bane hi honge!

Sansad to merekhyal iste kayi guna faltu bane honge.

Mantri ke gungaan karaniye thode e log dekhe hain manne.

Manne sirf itna bata tari kime naukri nakri ki baat banan lag rahi to mein bhi raji hoon ar full hunkare bharunga ar na to kyun angli ghisawe hai.
    Last edited by rakeshsehrawat; February 23rd, 2013 at 09:40 AM.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 23rd, 2013), cutejaatsandeep (February 23rd, 2013), ravinderjeet (February 23rd, 2013), rsdalal (February 23rd, 2013), ssgoyat (February 23rd, 2013), sunnytewatia (February 25th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (February 23rd, 2013)

Je Mama CM na banta to Nana ke tu kite na fuljhadi bandhta. Bakhat Bakhat ki baat he na to tau ne pooch le je naam bhi bera ho to.

On 14th July, 1947, a Constituent Assembly of India was formed consisting 389 members to draft the Indian Constitution, out of which Ch. Ranbir Singh was lone staunch Haryanvi memberat the young age of 32 years. To draft the Indian Constitution, the Assembly so constituted had taken 165 days in sitting, covering into 11 sessions and 114 days were spent on the consideration the Draft of the Constitution.Can we have names of more then 10 members?

Jat Sikshan Sansthan ke 15512 Member hain aur iske member Pakistan me bhi hain

Is haryana me har 5 saal me 90 Vidhayak bante hain 10 baar election me lagbhag 800 to bane hi honge!

Sansad to merekhyal iste kayi guna faltu bane honge.

Mantri ke gungaan karaniye thode e log dekhe hain manne.

Manne sirf itna bata tari kime naukri nakri ki baat banan lag rahi to mein bhi raji hoon ar full hunkare bharunga ar na to kyun angli ghisawe hai.
    मैंने पहले भी लिखा हैं की हमे सिर्फ जाट से मतलब हैं , देश का ठेका नहीं ....
    छोटा मुह बड़ी बात के लिए मांफ़ी , ये मैंने के नौकरी देंगे उस नौकरी की तनख्वा जितना तो आए महीने मेरी रसोई मे चून लाग जा स .... इस सोच ने नौकरी त ऊपर भी उठा लो .....सारी उम्र इसे जमा जोड़ घटा मे काढ़ दियो अक फैलाना नौकरी ले जागा या फेर टिकेट ....
    Last edited by RavinderSura; February 23rd, 2013 at 10:31 AM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RavinderSura For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (February 23rd, 2013), rskankara (February 23rd, 2013), ssgoyat (February 23rd, 2013)

My dear friends,
    I was knowing the reactions some of you before loading the article “Untold Story of Ch. Ranbir Singh”. But as soon as the authentic records came to my hand in this regard, I have no hesitation to expose the truth because I was also with the opinion that Late. Ch. Ranbir Singh had done nothing in the Constituent Assembly and Late Ch. Bansi Lal had opposed for separate state of Haryana. Such of opinions are always being built whatever we have heard in the street gossip. Now, I feel proud that both of the leaders have done execellent works in this regard. Therefore, I have brought the truth before the friends.
    Dears friends, I am not a member of any political party and nor be in future also because the politics is very dull subject for me. We should not blame any reader or a party until and unless we have some solid proofs about them.
    I have never praised Nehru, Gandhi and the Congress because all they are responsible for the division of our Jatland. But now the Congress has since been little changed after 1990 because earlier the Congress was dominated mainly by the upper castes leaders. But after 1990, most of these people have shifted to the BJP. Moreover, we should not forget that our departed leaders were also in the Congress as under :-
    1. Ch. Chhotu Ram w.e.f . 1916 to 1920 = 5 years and was also founder president of Distt, Rohtak.
    2. Ch. Charan Singh w.e.f. 1929 to 1967 = 38 years.
    3. Ch. Devi Lal w.e.f. 1929 to 1968 = 39 years.
    4. Ch. Bansi Lal w.e.f. 1949 to 1989 = 40 years.
    Therefore, no need to irritate.
    Great achievement of the UPA Govt. is RTI which is a weapon for the citizens of India and we should use it to find out the facts and authentic informations.
    Now there are two questions for my friends as under :-
    1. There was a Jat leader who had shown black flags to our beloved departed leader Ch. Chhotu Ram, who was that Jat leader, when and where he had shown the black flags?
    2. Which was the political party in Haryana who had opposed for separate state of Haryana?
    Thanks.
    महज हंगामा खड़ा करना मेरा मकसद नहीं ,
    मेरी कोशिश हैं की यह सुरत बदलनी चाहिए |
    मेरे सिने में नहीं तो तेरे सिने में सही ,
    हो कहीं भी , लेकिन आग लगनी चाहिए ||

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HawaSinghSangwan For This Useful Post:

desijat (February 23rd, 2013), nrao (February 23rd, 2013), rinkusheoran (February 23rd, 2013), rskankara (February 23rd, 2013), vicky84 (February 23rd, 2013)

चौं हवा सिंह सांग्वान जी ,आपने चौ.सुल्तान सिंह ,चौ.मादुराम और चौ.हरिराम फोगात की बारे में नही लिखा | क्या आप उनके बारे में जानते हैं ? इन्होंने भी कई ऊँचे पदों पर कम किया हे |
    ये भी रोहतक से ही थे | चौ.रणबीर सिंह इनसे छोटे थे और इनकी छत्र छाया में ही बड़े हुए थे और इनके शिष्य थे | ये भी जाट थे | पर इनके बेटे मुख्यमंत्री नही बने थे ,शायद आप इसलिए इनके बारे में नही जानते होंगे |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 23rd, 2013), cutejaatsandeep (February 23rd, 2013), ssgoyat (February 26th, 2013), sunnytewatia (February 25th, 2013)

सांगवान जी, मुझ जैसे गैर-हरियाणवी जाट को आपकी पोस्ट बहुत पसंद आई, जानकारी साझा करने के लिए धन्यवाद...... हो सकता है कोई मेम्बर इन दोनों प्रश्नो के उत्तर देगा, अन्यथा एक-दो दिन के बाद आप कृपया बताए॥
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaSinghSangwan View Post
    My dear friends,
    .........1. There was a Jat leader who had shown black flags to our beloved departed leader Ch. Chhotu Ram, who was that Jat leader, when and where he had shown the black flags?
    2. Which was the political party in Haryana who had opposed for separate state of Haryana?
    Thanks........
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    चौं हवा सिंह सांग्वान जी ,आपने चौ.सुल्तान सिंह ,चौ.मादुराम और चौ.हरिराम फोगात की बारे में नही लिखा | क्या आप उनके बारे में जानते हैं ? इन्होंने भी कई ऊँचे पदों पर कम किया हे |
    ये भी रोहतक से ही थे | चौ.रणबीर सिंह इनसे छोटे थे और इनकी छत्र छाया में ही बड़े हुए थे और इनके शिष्य थे | ये भी जाट थे | पर इनके बेटे मुख्यमंत्री नही बने थे ,शायद आप इसलिए इनके बारे में नही जानते होंगे |
    ईसा माड़ा मन क्यो करो सो इनपे भी लिखा जाएगा , वैसे भी समय समय पर कई जाट नेता व संतो पर अपनी किताब व लेखो मे लिखा हैं उनके बाबू मुख्यमंत्री कोणी थे |शांति रखो इबे समय की किल्लत स आगे आगे देखो के के मिलेगा पढ़न न
    सेठ छाजुराम पर भी लिखा उनकी मूर्ति लगवाई जब किसी ने नहीं कहा , उनका के बाबू मुख्यमंत्री था |
    किसी ने इन नेताओ से नहीं कहा की एक मूर्ति उस महान जाट की भी लगवा दो , सबके अपने अपने बाबू की मूर्ति लगवान की होड़ लगी हुई हैं | अब तक सेठ छाजुराम की मूर्ति सिर्फ जाट कालेज हिसार मे लगी हुई थी जो की सेठ छाजुराम की खुद की ज़मीन पर बना हुआ हैं | हरियाणा मे किसी सार्वजनिक स्थान पर सेठ छाजुराम की यह पहली मूर्ति लगी हैं उसके बाद रोहतक जाट कालेज संस्था मे लगी हैं | और इस माहन जाट की मूर्ति लगवाने की पर्मिशन भी इसी हुड्डा सरकार मे और हुड्डा साहब ने खुद दी थी |

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RavinderSura For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (February 25th, 2013), desijat (February 23rd, 2013), rinkusheoran (February 23rd, 2013), vicky84 (February 24th, 2013)

Ravinder bhai, could you please, through some light on the contribution of these three leaders and how they were senior of Sh. Ranbir singh! How the Guru Shishya relationship is established?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

vicky84 (February 24th, 2013)

My dear friends,
    I was knowing the reactions some of you before loading the article “Untold Story of Ch. Ranbir Singh”. But as soon as the authentic records came to my hand in this regard, I have no hesitation to expose the truth because I was also with the opinion that Late. Ch. Ranbir Singh had done nothing in the Constituent Assembly and Late Ch. Bansi Lal had opposed for separate state of Haryana. Such of opinions are always being built whatever we have heard in the street gossip. Now, I feel proud that both of the leaders have done execellent works in this regard. Therefore, I have brought the truth before the friends.
    Dears friends, I am not a member of any political party and nor be in future also because the politics is very dull subject for me. We should not blame any reader or a party until and unless we have some solid proofs about them.
    I have never praised Nehru, Gandhi and the Congress because all they are responsible for the division of our Jatland. But now the Congress has since been little changed after 1990 because earlier the Congress was dominated mainly by the upper castes leaders. But after 1990, most of these people have shifted to the BJP. Moreover, we should not forget that our departed leaders were also in the Congress as under :-
    1. Ch. Chhotu Ram w.e.f . 1916 to 1920 = 5 years and was also founder president of Distt, Rohtak.
    Great achievement of the UPA Govt. is RTI which is a weapon for the citizens of India and we should use it to find out the facts and authentic informations.
    1. There was a Jat leader who had shown black flags to our beloved departed leader Ch. Chhotu Ram, who was that Jat leader, when and where he had shown the black flags?
    Thanks.

Jaton ko jodane ke liya ek achhi shuruat !!
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

bhai saab abhi inke baare mai nahhi leekha jayega..2014 mai haryana mai election hai abhi saraa concentration sirf ranbir singh ke upar hai

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cutejaatsandeep For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (February 24th, 2013), sunnytewatia (February 26th, 2013)

.................................................. ...................
    Thanks.
    Yah Ek aitihasik ghatana hai aap sachi baat ko likhne se bach kyon rahe ho. Itihaskar ka kaam sachi ghatnawon ka jyo ka tyon varanan karana hota hai !

The replies are as under:

1. The born rebel against the anti farmer outfits, Jan nayak Chaudhary Devi Lal, the former Dy Prime minister of India, showed black flags and shouted slogans against Sir Chaudhary Chhotu Ram ji, the Unionist Party leader and Revenue Minister Punjab, when during the course of Freedom movement and Farmers' Struggle the later went to the Haveli of Ch. Godara of Chautal village, who was working against the interests of the farmers and supporting the British bureaucratic machinery in suppression of the freedom struggle.

Neither Jan Nayak nor Deen Bandhu considered it as a serious thing and their relations remained normal because both had maturity of ideas and represented the ideology and policy of their respective political parties.

! ! Donon Mahan Jat netaon ko naman !!

Do you consider it a sin to show black flags to lodge protest against him at that time or not !

2. Communist Party of India was one of the political parties to do so.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; February 23rd, 2013 at 10:43 PM.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

desijat (February 24th, 2013), nrao (February 23rd, 2013), ravinderjeet (February 24th, 2013), rsdalal (February 24th, 2013), rskankara (February 24th, 2013), sivach (February 24th, 2013), ssgoyat (February 26th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (February 24th, 2013)

My dear friends,
    Thanks.
    Hawasingh JI Appreciate that you have replied otherwise its normally a dull monologue from Ravinder Sura ji or Rinku ji on your behalf.

Are you saying that just because some high caste people (I am assuming you are refering to some Bhaman, panjabi) moved to BJP all the ills of congress also moved with them and now congress is a better party? At least in haryana caste wise (on top level) things are similar. There was Devilal, Bansilal, Bhajanlal once and now there is Hooda and in centre there is still the same family. If you look at their politics not much difference. Same Vote bank politics, minority appeasement.

Another thing is Pakistan punjab is proposed to be further divided but there is no Nehru involved?

RTI has been provided by UPA (congress) yes becuase they couldnt say no to the pressure which was building up. They cant take all the credit same way as BJP cant take all the credit for nuclear tests.The credit for RTI goes to those citizens who forced congress to provide RTI. This is the same congress who blocked so many books articles on China war, Blue Star just to protect one family.

Thanks
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 24th, 2013), cutejaatsandeep (February 25th, 2013), dndeswal (February 24th, 2013), ravinderjeet (February 24th, 2013), rsdalal (February 24th, 2013), ssgoyat (February 26th, 2013), sunnytewatia (February 26th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (February 24th, 2013)

Need of new thread to discuss other issues not related to the theme of the thread.

For proper understanding of the Partition of India in 1947, one has to trace the historical growth of various conditions like growth of communal politics,various twists and turns in our national movement of freedom, the British attitude and reaction towards the emerging situation, changes in perception of Indian situation in the eyes of world powers of those days and cobweb of socio-economic and political pressure on the British government of the day and last but not the least, the role of the leadership; these factors could be critically analysed before blaming this or that person because the leaders themselves seem to have been caught unaware under the fast emerging objective and immediate conditions on the eve of declaration of the British to free India by June 1948, which under the threat of the fall out of communal frenzy and other factors they changed unilaterally to 15th August, 1947.

The denial of the role of this historic process could only lead to blame or not this leader or the other; but this post may be taken neither as a defense nor blame to any person/s.

Before blaming or praising any one we must remember history is a also considered as a two sided sharp razor which must be used cautiously.

Thanks

NB : I think, the present thread on Ch. Ranbir Singh has nothing to do with the issue of Partition of the country. A separate thread is being started on the issue share your studies under the thread :Causes that led to Partition of India in 1947
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; February 24th, 2013 at 11:35 AM.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

sivach (February 24th, 2013)